Photographer in Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Boudoir Shoot Training continues.
2.7k words
4.47
8.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Derby71
Derby71
80 Followers

This is part 2 of a multipart series -- read Part 1 first to get the context.

With thanks to Tiancat for the dialogue editing

--

Mel is lying on the bed, sated after her first orgasm of the boudoir shoot. I am at the bottom of the bed and have captured some fantastic shots of Mel's pussy glistening under the low lights of the studio. Mel's puffed pink lips covered in her juices from where I have licked and sucked. Her clit is slowly retracting back under its hood as I watch Mel's breathing return to normal.

After a few minutes of Mel relaxing her big blue eyes flutter open and she takes a deep breath, slowly exhaling, "Well! I wasn't expecting that to happen! Is this normal on a boudoir shoot, that you get to be intimate with your subject?"

I chuckle, and explain, "it can happen sometimes, but as it's predominantly females who have these types of shoots, then I don't think she'll have anything to worry about, unless she wants to explore that side of her sexuality."

Mel smiles slyly, "Well never say never!"

I hand Mel her half-finished glass of champagne, and she takes a mouthful as she sits up on the bed.

"So, what happens now?" she breathes, "What's the next scene?"

We start to discuss the possibilities, including some very soft-core shots, and suddenly Mel exclaims, "I bought a corset as part of my outfits, could we try that?"

"Go and get the corset and a new set of lingerie on, we'll use the existing setup to take some slightly tamer shots!"

Mel walks naked back to the dressing area, and this time leaves the curtain open as she starts to get dressed in her pure white panties, holdup stockings and white heels.

"Paul, could you give me a hand with this corset please? It laces up at the back and I want it tight"

"Damn right I can!" I say as I walk towards the pocket rocket in front of me.

Mel holds the white corset in place until I take hold of the laces at the back, and then she places her hands against the wall as I start to tighten the laces up.

"Good and tight Paul, I want my body to look thin and my breasts to look perky!"

I pull tighter, and Mel pushes her bottom towards my still hard cock.

"Oooh, you like?" she giggles.

I reply, "Oh I like, but if you keep pressing back like that, then we won't be getting any more scenes done soon!"

"From behind is my favourite Paul, so whenever you are ready suits me!"

I lightly slap Mel's bottom and she gives out a little yelp, "This is a training session young lady, for you to get some tips not for us to just make out!"

Mel turns her head, her bottom lip protruding in a mock sulk. I think to myself that she's not getting out of here until I've played with that bottom some more, and slid my cock inside her, but that will have to wait.

I pull the corset laces tight, Mel's sharp intake of breath signalling that it's tight enough for her, and I tie a bow just above where her panties start.

"Ok, so what I want you to do is to kneel on the bed and the top, rest your hands on the headboard, and push your bottom out, but not too far -- if you do that it looks unnatural. And arch your back!"

Mel does as I ask, and I get her to look over her shoulder, pouting, seductive, as I take shots from the bottom of the bed.

More champagne follows and we take some more shots of her looking seductive with the champagne glass.

"This seems very tame in comparison to what we've already done, Paul."

"I agree, but most women don't want to do what we just did straight away - you need to make them excited as a gradual build-up. We'll get to better stuff pretty soon, I guarantee it."

I get Mel to lie on the bed again, lots of pillows plumped up behind her, as she half reclines against them.

"Lift one leg straight and start to roll the holdup down your leg slowly, looking at the holdup, then looking at the camera, imagining that you are flirting with your lover, teasing them with what's to come."

I glance down at Mel's white panties and can already see a damp patch as I explain the setup to her. "Imagine your lover watching you from across the room, waiting to get the go ahead so that he can join you on the bed."

I keep up this narrative as she slowly rolls down the holdup, and I rattle shots away onto the memory card.

"He's sitting across the room. You can see his hard cock straining against his trousers. You give him a look that promises he'll see more soon."

More shots in the bag as Mel starts to buy into the story.

"As you roll the holdup down, you give him a short glimpse of your panties, and he can see that you are starting to get aroused by your little show."

"You remove the holdup from one leg and repeat it with the other leg."

Mel complies with my instructions.

"You lean forward, showing your lover your breasts confined by your corset. He's wondering how quickly he can get you out of the corset so he can take your nipples in his mouth and roll them around with his tongue, or pinch them between his fingers"

Mel's doing as I ask, and her breathing is becoming more evident, her breasts rising and falling more quickly now.

"You turn around, and lift onto your knees, leaning your upper body over the headboard, and then you hook your thumbs into the sides of your panties, looking back over your shoulder, teasing him"

A wry, cheeky smile from Mel, which is exactly what I wanted as she turns her head and teases the camera with what might be revealed.

"You start to lower your panties from the sides, so that he can see the cleft of your buttocks, teasing him about what he's going to see really soon."

Mel's breathing is not hidden now, she's starting an occasional sigh.

"As you lower them more, uncovering your bottom, he's straining to come over and rip them off you, but you move slowly, turning him on so that his cock is aching inside his pants."

Mel slows down, the silk panties uncovering her buttocks as she gets to the top of her thighs. As she moves them lower, they remain against her pussy, held there by her juices against the sheer material.

"You lower them more, as your lover unbuttons his trousers, lowering the zip to release his cock."

Mel has her eyes closed, imagining the scene as she pushes her panties to mid-thigh.

"You stop, leaving the panties halfway down your thighs. Your lover can see your beautiful, curved bottom, and he's imagining what he'd like to push between your buttocks. You place a fingertip in your mouth, looking directly at him as he takes in the vision in front of him."

Mel does as she is told, and once there are more shots in the bag breathes, "Oh shit this is good. I'm really getting turned on by this."

I encourage Mel to be a part of this story, "So what happens next Mel?"

She says, "I want to lower my hand and place it onto my pussy, easing my lips apart so he can see how wet I am."

"Go with it Mel, show me what you want to do."

She does this and I keep moving around her, taking more shots as she does. The glistening on her fingers as she opens her pussy to her lover, closeups of her fingertips touching herself.

"What is your lover doing, Mel? Is he touching himself? Tell me."

Mel starts to gently rub her pussy with her fingers as she closes her eyes, her lips parting to tell me.

"He's not touching himself. He knows not to. He's watching me, his eyes riveted to my bottom, watching my fingers appear and disappear in front of him. He doesn't know if I'm touching my clit, or rubbing it, or even sliding my fingers inside myself. I arch my back so he can see more of my pussy, and slowly insert a single finger so he can see how wet I am."

I move closer, lower so I can see Mel doing this, zooming in close so I can see her juices that she is smearing over her lips. Flashguns firing as the camera captures every move she makes.

"He wants you to remove your panties Mel, so you can open your legs wide, so he can see your pussy opening, and your buttocks spread apart."

Mel slowly removes her panties, pushing them down over her knees and off over her heels. The camera follows every move, and as she takes them in her hand, she throws them towards the camera lens, the shot capturing them flying towards me, with her naked body in the background.

Mel resumes, "Once I've taken them off, I lean forwards on my knees, my head on the pillows, legs more apart, so my lover can see my pussy, watch as the juices wet my lips and run over my fingers.

"I start to slide two fingers inside myself, teasing him, and then removing them and sliding those wet fingers up towards my rosebud hole. I can feel the moisture between my buttocks and it's turning me on more.

"I start to dip my fingers more into my pussy, feeling them open me up, feeling inside me. My lover is aching to be on the bed, but I won't let him yet. He's released his rock hard cock from his pants and I can see the pre-cum forming on the head."

I'm rattling more shots off as Mel does this, she's now completely engrossed in her fantasy. Her eyes are closed, her breath is short, she sighs between speaking.

I urge her on, "What about the corset Mel? Are you keeping it on?"

"I'm not ready to remove it yet. It's tight against my skin, making breathing difficult as if a weight was on me. It's turning me on knowing how sexy I look."

Mel's fingers are working inside her now. Two fingers in her pussy, and her thumb on her clitoris, rolling it as she plunges her fingers inside herself with increased speed. The camera is capturing everything.

Her breath is now short and her sighs are turning to moans as the camera watches rivulets of her pussy juices trickle down her legs.

Mel continues, "I keep sliding my fingers up to my rosebud, gently massaging it each time I do, until I feel comfortable enough to dip a finger inside. I've never done this before, and it feels good. I slide back to my pussy, collecting more of my juice and sliding it up to my bottom, each time easing my finger inside a little more. I'm so turned on I can hardly breathe."

Mel's moans are seriously turning me on, and I cannot wait until she invites her lover onto the bed.

She moves up so that she is on her knees, her body completely vertical, and I change position, first to the head of the bed so I can capture Mel's face, her heaving breasts confined by the corset, her lips parted as she breathes heavily, her eyes closed, completely in her own world.

I move backwards to the bottom of the bed as she reaches around with one hand and starts to pull on one of the corset laces, I rattle off shots. The white lace against her perfect bottom as she slowly releases the bow.

"I can tell my lover is watching, and he can see my bottom. He can see my juices sparkling against my upper thighs. He's desperate to be inside me, but I won't let him yet.

"I pull on one of the laces, and the bow that was tied earlier becomes undone. This immediately releases the pressure against my ribs, but not by too much. I want my lover to feel me in the corset."

She leans forward again, "I tell my lover to stand. I want him to come to the edge of the bed, but not to touch me. My fingers are moving inside me faster and I can feel the beginnings of the wave that will ultimately wash over me. I can see my lover with his cock pointing north as I look over my shoulder and he stands at the bottom of the bed."

Mel moved closer to the bottom of the bed, still on her hands & knees, as she thrusts her fingers inside her pussy. Her hips are rocking as she does, and I'm still taking shots.

I move to the bottom of the bed and release my solid cock from my trousers. I'm mirroring Mel's thoughts and instructions.

Mel's moans are coming faster now, and louder. Her hips are bucking against her hand which is furiously pistoning inside her pussy.

She moves back down the bed more, her feet and ankles either side of my legs.

Mel continues, "I move backwards, knowing that if my lover moved forward he would be inside me. But he cannot touch me. He knows that. I take my hand out of my pussy and reach between my legs to touch his rock hard cock. I angle his cock forwards - he thinks that he is going inside me, but he's not. He moves forward. I slide his cock between my lips, holding it so it cannot enter me yet."

Mel slides my cock between her pussy lips, bumping the head against her clit, her moans faster and louder as she bucks against me. The camera is now pointing downwards and grabbing shots as I can.

I reach out to place my hand on Mel's hip, "I told you. Don't touch!"

Mel slides against my cock faster and faster. Her moans louder each time as the head of my cock pushes against her lips, her pushing it harder against herself.

"My orgasm is really close. Aah. Mmm. I can feel it coming. Don't touch me. Ooh. Yesss. Let me ride this. Aah. Ooh. Ooh. OOH. FUCK. FUCK."

Mel's pussy explodes against my cock. She's coating my cock now, her juices running down my ball sack, Mel is rubbing my cock hard against her clit, and she's now shouting out, not caring who hears.

"OH GOD, NNNNNNHHH. YESSSSS. CUMMING SO HARD..."

She's holding my cock hard against her pussy. I can feel the vibrations and spasms reverberating through it as she coats my cock, soaking it, gripping it in her hand.

"FUCK THIS IS SO GOOD. CUMMING. STILL GOING. AAAAHHHHH."

For another 30 seconds Mel shudders against her hand and my cock, and then releases me as she falls forward.

Despite my cock wanting to plunge inside her with every fibre of my being, I quickly moved around to Mel's face against the silk sheet. Red, flushed, wisps of hair sticking to her forehead, eyes closed. I rattle off shots of Mel's post orgasmic face. Her lips slightly open, breathing heavily as her wave leaves her.

Again, I take the opportunity to move to the bottom of the bed, my cock bobbing in front of me and I crouch down and grab some photos of Mel's red lips, soaked in her cum, opened ready to receive a cock.

After a few minutes, Mel's breathing returned to more like normal. Her eyes still closed as she calmed her body back into relaxation.

Then Mel murmurs, "God, I'm sorry. That's twice now I've cum and I've not made you cum once."

I chuckle and reply, "I told you that you needed to cum at least once more before I did! I'm hoping that you've still got outfits to try."

Mel turns her head towards me, her big blue eyes resting on mine, "Oh I have, and if this is how each scene ends then I might need to buy a whole lot more for our next training shoot. "

"Next training shoot?", I enquire.

Mel smiles dreamily, "Well you can't possibly teach me everything in one session can you!"

Part 3 to follow.

Derby71
Derby71
80 Followers