Photographic Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I still can't believe that you have been through my photos, most especially of your mother." I wasn't angry at her; it was more disappointment than anything else.

"Dad do you know how easy it is to find pictures of nude women on the net? I even found that first set you did with mum." She was very matter-of-fact.

"So, long story short, you've been ogling your own mother?" This time there was concern in my voice.

"Absolutely not!" Her tone had changed completely. "I'm a lesbian not a pervert, and I can appreciate mums' beauty, both clothed and naked. She really was gorgeous both in and out of her clothes."

I realized I had jumped the gun and maybe set an accusation that might be difficult to withdraw so I immediately tried to make amends.

"Sorry if I went off half-cocked," I apologized, "but you caught me on one foot there. I know you're not a pervert darling. I really am sorry and I have to agree, mum was a stunner."

Her eyes brightened again and flashed me one of the brightest smiles I have ever seen on her. That was a photo moment if ever I saw one.

"Hold that smile right there," I half shouted, quickly taking off at a run to retrieve my camera. A few seconds later my camera was in my hand and as I started walking towards her clicking off photo after photo she slowly stood up and struck a couple of seductive poses. After about five minutes she slowly turned away from me and arching her back and resting her hands on the kitchen table which naturally gave her bum more prominence. Her briefs had slightly ridden up her crack and she was showing enough flesh for it to be tantalizing without being overly suggestive. I lowered my camera and took a step back.

"Not too bad," I complemented her, "for an impromptu shoot. Wanna go check out the pics?"

"You bet I do," she stated. "D'you want me to switch your pc on?" There was twinkle in her eye that I knew was pure tease.

"Well you seem to know what to do as by your own admission it's not the first time you've broken into my pc for your own depraved needs so you might as well log in too!"

We finished going through the photos together and a thought came to mind.

"Do you want to try something a little more organized?" I asked her simply. "Today is after all a Sunday and apart from a lazy day, I don't have anything going on. What do you think?"

"Sure why not," she replied. "It's not really worth losing the moment as we both seem to be enjoying this." There was a smile on her face.

"Well let's not say enjoying," I quickly retaliated, but her retort was forth coming.

"Oh come on dad, you know you love what you do and taking photos of semi-nude and nude women is what you do, so yes!" she categorically stated. "Enjoying! Plus there is an up-side to this too; seeing the photos that you just took, and hearing your words of praise, has really made me feel beautiful and sexy."

"Darling! You are the most beautiful woman that I know. You should feel proud of your beauty. Any guy, or in your case, any woman, would be lucky to have you."

Her face suddenly lit up and suddenly ran towards me to stand on her tip-toes and give me a kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks for saying so daddy, but I'm your daughter so there is just a little bias there somewhere."

I chuckled and swat her rear end with a loving slap. It was useless arguing with her. She had been put down so much by her ex-partner that she no longer believed she was beautiful.

"Go and change into something different before I change my mind and put everything away," I chuckled swatting her rear end again. "I'll tell you what. Go into my wardrobe and pull out one of my white shirts, put that on without a bra underneath and change your panties to a pair of white thongs."

"Sure," she answered and left the studio to go and do my bidding.

For the couple of minutes that she was gone I busied myself with moving my lighting equipment around. Just as I had finished she walked in holding up my shirt in one hand and a pair of white panties in the other.

"Are these ok?" Sally asked holding out the thongs. "They are cotton. Is that okay?"

"Perfect," I replied giving her the thumbs up. "Go and get changed and we can get started."

She placed the shirt on the couch and started to pull the cami up.

"Aren't you going to the changing room?"

"Oh come on dad, like mine are the first tits you've ever seen." There was a hint of scorn in her tone, but it wasn't malicious. "Besides what difference is there in seeing me topless now or in ten minutes time? It's not really going to make much difference is it?"

"Okay, don't bite my head off," I smiled at her. I noticed that her hands were still on the cami where she had grasped it and hadn't moved, waiting for my go ahead.

It was true, this was not my first 'rodeo' and I had seen my fair share of naked women but her reasoning was brutally blunt. I would probably see her topless in a few minutes but, she was after all my daughter, who in my book was very beautiful and I, her father, still a red blooded male.

"Go ahead and change." I relented.

Without another word she pulled the cami over her head and before I knew it, her large, beautiful breasts were set free from their cage. I was spellbound. I knew her breasts were large but what I saw before me was truly amazing. What I later found out to be DDs, were so perfectly round and erect, showing no signs of any sagging as is normal with larger breasts. Her nipples protruded from bright pink areolae that must have been at least two inches in diameter. I turned away and fiddled with my camera so as not to be caught looking at her lustfully.

"Are you alright?"

Her call brought me back to reality. She was buttoning up the shirt, thankfully, covering herself up.

"Fine, just wanted to give you a little privacy."

"Thanks," she laughed and in one swift movement, caught her thumbs in the waist band of her panties and bending over, lowered them to the floor. Thankfully she was giving me a profile view but had she been straight on I seriously doubt I would have been able to handle the situation like a gentleman. Don't get me wrong, I don't normally get hot under the collar through a little nudity but neither am I a prude. Nudity normally never affects me, but I had just come to realize just how sexually attracted I was to my own daughter.

She wriggled into the pair of thongs, just as I told her to, and after arranging what little material there was turned to face me with her arms held wide.

"How do I look?"

How could I tell her that I thought she looked ravishing? She would never understand so I tried to tone it down so as not to look too interested but at the same time make her feel good about herself.

"Well for a woman standing in front of me wearing only her panties and a shirt, I think you look pretty damned hot!"

She blushed slightly while giving me the thumbs up.

"So what are we going to do?

"I thought we'd do some chair shots. You know, showing some skin but nothing too dramatic. I'd like to see how you move and how you follow instruction for different poses. A chair is a basic prop but still versatile enough to get good shots to accentuate those lovely curves you have?"

"Don't you mean mountains?"

"First rule of the game," I admonished. "You are beautiful, and no other woman has or ever will exist that is as beautiful as you. If you can't believe you are beautiful, how can you expect the photographer or the camera to believe? If you doubt your own beauty it will show in the photos."

"You see, that is what I meant about knowing the ropes? What you just said would never have occurred to me."

I smiled but admonished her again.

"Rule number two," I began. "I talk, you pose. Don't talk unless it is necessary." She gave a look as if I'd slapped her in the face so I called her over. "Come sit next to me so I can explain.

She sat next to me. Her open buttoned shirt barely covered her areolae and her thongs descended into a deep vee between her slightly parted legs. Sally had become very accustomed to being skimpily dressed around the house but never had she been so provocative in my presence and if I had to be truthful, I had always tried not to look at her in 'that' way. I could see quite a bulge in her panties which could only mean one thing. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes to clear my head of my incestuous thoughts.

"Look baby, it's not I don't want you to talk but photography is a very finicky art. A large amount of the photos I take are on the spur of the moment while I am moving around into different positions. Understand so far?" She nodded. "Great. Now let me ask a question. Have you ever been watching a DVD and paused it and the actor is sort of pulling a funny face or got their eyes closed or mouth wide open?"

"Yes of course" she replied smiling. "I used to do it a lot when I was a kid just to see them pull those funny faces."

"Brilliant! Now just imagine that funny face perched on top of that beautiful, voluptuous, smoking hot body of yours." Giggling and blushing at my praise she arranged the shirt to cover her partially exposed breasts but said nothing. "Understand?"

"Yes daddy, thank you."

Standing up she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and slowly walked back to the chair.

"Okay, let's get started. How about you start off standing with your back to me at an angle, looking at me over your right shoulder and your left knee on the chair. This is to get the curvature of your arse. The shirt will be covering most of you but we'll get the shot of your arse cheeks."

She raised her hand like a school girl and I just had to smile at her antics.

"You can talk to me you know." I giggled. "Especially before we start."

Her eyes were downcast and she blushed a little but still spoke up.

"I've seen a few of your sets starting something like this. Can we keep this impromptu without a lot of direction? Just to see how I do?"

I looked at her thoughtfully, considering her request. This was after all just fun and games at the moment with nothing to lose. I couldn't hurt and this would be the perfect opportunity to see if she could really model or not. I decided to call her bluff and give her a free reign.

"The floor is yours darling."

With that, she struck up the first pose I told her, but from there on out, she was on her own. She hadn't lied in the slightest and immediately saw that she had indeed done her research. There were a lot of poses that I had taken many times before and I could see that she did seem to have a knack for modelling. Slowly but surely she became more confident in her movements, strutting her wares with the assertiveness of a professional, showing just the right amount of milky white breast with a flash of pink areolae and stiffened nipple. Bending over the chair to blatantly display her full mooned buttocks, marred only by the white thong covering her profound pussy mound.

She began playing with her shirt and as the shots progressed, let it slide from her shoulders to expose two beautiful mammaries. She squeezed her arms together, mashing her breasts until her nipples were almost touching. She continued with different boob and nipple play, which, quite frankly took my breath away. Deciding that I was getting a little too hot 'under the collar', I called it quits.

"Ok darling," I looked at my watch. It had almost been ninety minutes already. "That's enough for now."

"No keep going, I have a few ideas."

"You're the boss."

From facing me she turned slowly and seductively, looking at me over her shoulder, giving me her back. I kept snapping the whole time. She kneeled on the chair, her legs slightly parted and her vaginal mound very prominent, I zoomed in for some 'more detailed' shots. She moved her hands slowly up her legs from her knees up to her thighs to her waist where she hooked her fingers in the waistband of the thongs.

"Hold that there!" I almost shouted at her. "Card change!" I thought it better to change the card now just in case I had to change at a crucial moment that might be lost. "All clear," I called out again and she continued.

Excruciatingly slowly she lowered her thongs, exposing more and more of her puffy lipped pussy. I quickly changed between the widest angle and zooming for purely selfish reasons which will become apparent later and marveled at how far she had taken this shoot. Her panties were just above her knees and much to my incestuous pleasure, everything, I mean literally everything, both her delectable arse hole and her puffy pussy, were on display. Thrusting out her arse and swaying from side to side I used every position I could get into, clicking off photos of this young goddess at nineteen to the dozen.

If I thought she was going to stop there I was sorely mistaken. She got off the chair with her back to me and without the slightest hesitation bending at the waist she pushed the thongs to the floor and seductively stepped out of them. Her legs were parted and I called out to her.

"Hold that and look back at me."

Doing what I asked and after taking a couple of shots she turned to sit on the chair pulling her knees up to her chest. Beautiful and hairless, her pussy was little more than a crease in this position and as I moved around to shoot from different angles, my beautiful angel let her knees fall apart to bare even more of herself. She didn't stop until her knees were as wide apart as she could possibly spread them. Baring her all, she seemed perfectly at ease in her nudity and perfectly content to show it off. So much could not be said for me as I battled with the erection I was sporting. My only saving grace was that I was wearing a tight pair of jeans and hoped that it didn't show too much.

She stood up and I could see by her mannerisms the shoot was over. I pointed to the coat stand in the corner.

"You can put the robe on."

"What do you think?" she asked, quickly wearing the terry robe.

"I think you were amazing." I honestly answered. "You really have done your homework on this haven't you?"

"I told you so. Didn't I?"

"Yes you did. But I need to know one thing." She gave me a questioning look. "How come you took it so far? I thought you wanted topless and implied nude? That shoot could compete with the best of them."

Her face turned as red as a beetroot, and she giggled a little.

"I didn't originally want to go so far, but as things progressed... Can I be brutally honest with you dad because it is very embarrassing?"

"I'd have it no other way," but her face had not lost its red hue.

"While posing I thought about what you said, and really did start to believe in my beauty and started to enjoy it." I smiled and nodded in agreement. "But there was also something else. Apart from actually enjoying parading myself as I did, I..."

She stopped talking and looked down at her toes.

"You?" I gently asked.

"I.." she paused again without looking up. "I was getting very aroused." She paused, thinking. "Is that a bad thing?"

I patted the chair next to me and she sat down, still eyeing her toes.

"Of course it's not a bad thing," I reassured her taking her hands in mine.

"But I don't want you to think me a slag or get the wrong idea."

"Baby, getting turned on doesn't make you a slag and what could ever give me the wrong idea?"

"Oh for fucks' sake! You're my father! Doesn't it seem strange to you, your own daughter getting turned on in front of you?"

"No stranger that my own daughter posing as naked as the day she was born in front of me." If possible, her face flushed an even deeper red. "Darling, let me point something out to you. You stopped being my daughter the moment you stepped into the studio. The fact that you got aroused is a natural thing. You put yourself in a sensual position, probably at the same time having lascivious thoughts. It's the natural order of things."

She chanced a quick glance at me.

"You really think so?"

"I know so." I sighed a little and squeezed her hands. "Let me tell you something. I have had models here that have just come in and done a shoot without the slightest inkling of feeling or sensuality coming from them let alone being turned on. I have had others who, and I'm sorry to have to say this to you, were so stimulated and enjoying themselves it's half a wonder they didn't start masturbating there and then."

"Really?"

"Really." I nodded reassuringly. "And whose photos do you think were better?"

"The 'Jillies'?" She burst out laughing and her face flushed again.

"Correct. So can you see that it was normal to feel a stirring?"

"Now that you put it that way yes. But at the same time, I think it raises another question." Her eyes shone and didn't like where she was going with this. "Does it ever affect you?"

"Don't you think..."

"What's sauce for the goose!" she chimed, smiling. "I literally bared my 'all' to you. I think you can at least answer this one question for me."

I knew I was beat, and knew that I had to be honest with her in everything, I took the plunge.

"Yes I do sometimes get turned on. Very turned on actually, but these days it has become less and less frequent. It normally doesn't affect me. Sally darling, I have been a glamour photographer for the better part of twenty five years and nudity is my bread and butter and have learnt to not let it disturb me so much. When I first started out, yes, I used to get a raging hardon for each and every model that graced my studio, but after a few months I sort of became immune to the nudity and sexuality and can, under normal circumstances, control myself very well."

"And today?"

"And today?" I echoed. Now it was my turn to blush.

She nodded smiling. I studied her face but could find no malice. It was pure curiosity.

"And today, I couldn't control myself so well."

"Oh." She stated simply, a thoughtful look on her face. To my immense pleasure she didn't pursue her line of questioning and changed the subject. "Are we going to check the photos?"

"Of course we are, but first, upstairs, shower and get dressed.

"Do I have to now?" she complained. "Can't we just..."

"It's better if you go now baby. You're sweaty, so, get cleaned up and while you're upstairs I'll clear up here and put the kettle on."

"I am a little sweaty," she commented, unconsciously running her hand between her breasts. "I'm off. See you in a bit."

With that, she got up and almost ran out of the studio. My ruse to get her to take a shower had worked. When I was absolutely certain she was nowhere in the immediate vicinity, I deftly removed the card from the camera and wondered should I be doing what I was about to undertake. I quickly decided in favour and popped the card into the reader attached to my computer. The photos quickly displayed in thumbnail view and I selected almost all of the close-ups that I had taken of her glorious pussy. Deleting them from the card, I transferred them to a pen drive. As they started transferring, I quickly tidied up just enough to make it look as if I had done something.

When ready I sat back down and replaced the card back into the camera. Picking up the first card I used I went through the same process. When I was sure that all the photos had been safely relocated to the pen drive I placed it carefully in my pocket. These were photos that would be added to my 'Personal Collection'. With everything looking normal I went to the kitchen and prepared two mugs of coffee.

A few minutes later Sally popped her head around the door and smiled at me. She was back in her usual home attire of loose tee-shirt and panties.

"Ooh coffee," she said as she picked up the mug I'd prepared for her. "Come on lazy bones. Let's go!"

I followed her at a slower pace, complaining loudly how there was no peace for the wicked. When I got to the studio she was already seated at the computer, drumming her fingers on the desk. I made a big show of sitting down, complaining about the unfair treatment inflicted on my old bones. I gave her the SD card.