Photographic Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fun and games." She repeated. "Just go along with everything please."

I looked at her, incredulously. She was on her back, legs spread wide, her pussy gaping, glistening wet, totally unashamed, gently teasing her engorged clit. I couldn't be bothered to even try to reason with her anymore. She wanted to film it? Then I would film it. I set up my camera to how she said and took a seat next to the tripod.

She didn't waste any time and before I knew it she was running both hands over her puffy labia. Her fingers slid over the folds of her gleaming sex. Down and up, all the way to her distended little nubbin which she tweaked between her fingers. I in the meantime had no more reservations about the situation and stroked my boner in time to her ministrations on her amazing pussy.

"Hmmm that's better daddy," she sighed, her eyes on my hand gently tossing myself off, "that looks so nice." Her voice had turned husky. "Do you like looking at my cunt daddy?"

"Yeah baby," I replied. "It's beautiful." I wasn't lying either. Her mother and I had a very active fulfilling sex life but she had never put herself on show like this for me. I couldn't look away from this uninhibited show of wanton lust."

"D'you like watching your daughter play with her pussy while you beat your meat daddy? Can you see my hard clitoris daddy? Watch as I make myself cum now"

Without another word she inserted the tip of her middle finger between her folds and pinched her clit. What happened almost made me jump out of my seat. It was almost as if an electric shock ran through her body. She squirmed uncontrollably on the bed, her legs thrashing about in wild abandonment and moaning loudly. This was it. This was the moment that she was striving for. As her orgasm took its full hold on her she somehow managed to keep her gaze focused on me as I shot my load across the floor.

Gush after gush of my seed erupted from my cock as I watched her continue to viciously rub at her clit. Her moans were loud and throaty but she never looked away from my tool still spewing out small amounts of cum.

"Oh daddy," she purred, slowly descending from her pinnacle. "That was SO hot! I loved you watching me cum! Did you like watching me?"

"Baby, I have never cum so much as I did now!" I looked down at my spent member. Incredibly, I was still hard. "If you weren't my daughter I think I would fuck you right now!"

"Ummmmmm!" She raised herself up a little, resting her head on her hand, to look me directly in the eye. Her other hand continued playing with her pussy as she spoke again. This time her look changed and I knew she was going into tease mode. "You'd like to force yourself on me and bury that fat cock of yours in my wet cunt? Even though you know it's wrong, you want to fuck your lesbian daughter daddy? Would you fuck me daddy? Would you fuck your own daughter, knowing that no man's cock has ever been there?"

She was taking this much further than I ever thought she would but, I threw all caution to the wind and gave her my honest answer.

"Yes my baby girl. I want to fuck that small, tight, lesbian beaver. I want to ram my fat cock inside you and fuck you until you're sore."

"But daddy," she gasped in mock horror, "my little cunny is too small for you to do that. I'm afraid you might hurt me."

Her eyes shone as she hit the ball back in my court.

"Believe me sweetheart. Your 'little cunny' was designed to be fucked by fat cocks like mine. You'd learn to take it and love it in the process."

"Yes," she teased, standing up. "Maybe I would," she stood in front of the camera, her pussy filling the screen, "but not today." With that she stopped the recording.

"Happy now?" I asked smiling at her.

"More than you can even imagine. Having you watching me and then playing along was simply amazing. It was just..."

"Why don't you tell me what it was later," I quickly replied looking at my watch. "Just look at the time!" She turned towards the clock on the wall.

"Oh fuck! Already?" It was half past seven.

"Why don't you go and fix us something to eat while I clear up here?"

"Sure. Don't be long."

She turned away still naked and left the studio. I cleaned up the mess I'd made and pulled the sheets off the bed and threw them in the basket in the corner. Finally I took the card out of the camera and quickly transferred the video onto my pc for a back-up. I switched everything off and went to the kitchen. When I got there I found that Sally had dressed herself in her usual way. She turned to me to speak and saw that I was still naked.

"Oh good!" she gleefully clapped her hands. "You haven't dressed! That means that I can get undressed again."

She quickly pulled off her tee-shirt and wriggled out of her pale blue thongs. Placing two plates of left over cold chicken pie on the table she sat down opposite me.

"What was you going to say before I kicked you out?" I asked.

"Nothing much really. I was going to say how liberating I found it all to be. In fact now that everything is out in the open," she motioned towards her breasts and my nudity, "clothes are a thing of the past. I love being nude around the house. If you don't mind that is?" she added.

"I don't mind at all. I love the freedom of nudity and to be quite honest, I love looking at your body, so, it's a win win situation for me."

"You really don't mind daddy?"

"Darling, I don't mind at all."

"Brilliant!" she exclaimed with a mouth full of chicken pie. "We are going to be home nudists."