Photographic Escapades Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Plug it in then. Let's see what we've got." She gleefully complied and methodically set the viewing of the photos as a slideshow. "You do know that's not the best way to view them don't you?"

"Yes, but I want to give them the once over without going into too much critique."

"You don't want my professional opinion?"

"I do, but not right now. At the moment I am bursting to see what I look like. We can scrutinize later."

"As you wish my dear."

She started the slideshow and we both silently watched the screen as the photos slowly changed in front of us. Sally voice the occasional 'ooh' or 'nice', but I kept perfectly silent, not giving away my thoughts; although I must say, I was very surprised at what I saw. A good many of the photos were very good, something I had not anticipated, and, with a little instruction and coaching, Sally would make a first class model.

"Where are the rest?" she suddenly shouted. "You took more than these!"

I looked at the screen and found that the view had changed to thumbnail again. She had forgotten that I changed the card.

"Dad what happened?" She slapped my arm and her surprise and anger were genuine.

I just had to smile at her clowning around. I picked up my camera and turning it around in my hand to look at it I gave her a neutral reply.

"I don't know," giving an air of frustration.

"Oh no! Isn't there any way that we can check what happened. It fucked up just as we were getting to the good shots!"

"Did you forget," I asked, holding the camera towards her and laughing, "that I changed the card during the shoot? The second card is in here."

I extracted the card and handed it to her

"Ooh I hate you!" she laughed, holding out her hand for the card. "You could have told me!"

"What? And miss the look on your face when you thought we'd lost the pics? You've got to be kidding me. It was literally priceless."

She gave me a filthy look but I could still see a smile that she tried to hide.

We once again sat in silence. This was where things started getting interesting and this time as the slideshow progressed, Sally didn't utter a sound, but every few photos I would see her squirm ever so slightly. One photo in particular piqued her interest and she moved forward to get a better view and tapped a key on the keyboard to pause the photos. I could understand why she did so because I was tempted to do the same myself. This was a very close close-up of her, her knees spread wide apart and there was nothing else in the picture other than her pussy. Her meaty outer lips were open and her petite inner lips had slightly parted, but the most amazing part was the opaque discharge nestled just inside her glistening lips. It was so clear to see just how turned on she was.

She tapped the keyboard again and as the photo changed to the next and she sat back her hand was unceremoniously nestled between her creamy white thighs, placed on the gusset of her panties. The sight of her own photos had turned her on again. Some twenty or so photos, later the slideshow finished.

"Wow! That was intense!" she exclaimed. "What do you think?"

"I think there were a lot of good poses in there and with a bit of work, I think you might have a future in the business."

"You really think so?" Her face lit up and I simply nodded. "Thank you daddy," she squealed and gave me a huge bear hug almost winding me.

"Do you want to go through them properly now so I can give you my 'professional' opinion and show you a few short comings or how you could have changed a few things?"

She sat back down and banged her knees together but not before I noticed quite a large wet patch on her pink panties. This didn't help in my own battle with my semi erect member and I almost sighed with relief when she refused.

"I suddenly feel knackered. You were right about everything. Modelling is tiring and not easy at all," she stated. Can I get some shut-eye and we go through them later?"

"Sure why not? I could do with a siesta too." She got up and hugged me yet again. "You go up and I'll be up to my room in a couple of minutes."

"Thanks daddy!" and with that she was gone.

I switched off the computer and gazed into nothingness, my mind and thoughts engrossed in all that had just transpired. I lost all sense of rhyme and reason when it came to Sally. I know that there might not be that many men out there who lust after their own daughter, but then again let's face it, how many men have had their daughters gaping pussy willingly and blatantly put on display for them to take photos of. Unless there are a lot of kinky people out there; my guess is not many. I reasoned, maybe erroneously, that this was only a 'job' to both of us that it was all in innocence, but I still had to contend with the fact that only one woman had ever moved me in the same way and that was her mother. Apart from watching my 'not so innocent' daughter make a spectacle of herself, spread eagled, for my camera, more than anything it was the dampness of her panties that really pushed me over the edge.

I decided I would follow Sally's example and grab forty winks. I slowly trudged up the stairs, but when I reached the first floor landing I heard a sound that intrigued me. It sounded like a moan coming from Sally's bedroom. I saw that the door was ajar and tiptoed quietly to make sure that all was okay. I heard another moan and this time there was no mistake, it was a moan of pleasure. I slightly changed position and peered through the open crack in the door and I could see Sally on her back with her knees in the air as naked as the day she was born.

Although I couldn't entirely see what she was doing, the angle of the bed was just off to give me a clear view; it was enough to give me a rampant hardon. One hand toyed with a breast and nipple while the other hand glided up and down the length of her crevice, sometimes stopping to tease her clit. Before I knew it, I had my cock in hand and was gently stroking myself, mesmerized by my own daughter playing with her puffy, hairless pussy.

Here I was, unashamedly spying on her during her most intimate moment. When I should have walked away, giving her privacy, I was standing behind her door, lusting, hidden from sight, stroking myself wishing I could mount her.

Her breathing became heavier and moans loader as her hand moved faster, inexorably moving her closer to climax. I was totally enthralled, as her hand moved with lightning speed sending, her into the throes of an explosive orgasm. It was here I decided that enough was enough. I went to my bedroom and changed out of my jeans into a pair of loose tracksuit trousers and boxers. I tucked my rampant cock back in and went back downstairs, all thoughts of sleep erased from my mind.

Back in my studio and seated at my p.c. I switched the machine on and transferred all the photos that I had taken of Sally onto the hard drive. When done, I set the photos to view them as a slide show and dropping my trousers and boxers, only wearing a tee-shirt I started watching her again. This time was much better, as it was almost as if she was stripping for me, teasing me with such subtlety that she would never know the truth. Slowly stroking myself, this time privately, I watched as this beautiful specimen of a woman revealed every stitch of naked skin she had just for me. Before long the photo that had caught Sally's attention came up again and just as she had paused the pics, so did I.

This was truly an amazing photo, even if I do say so myself. Every tiny fold and crease defined in glorious high resolution. There wasn't the slightest trace of stubble anywhere and I knew she had to be waxed. (I later found out that I was wrong about this). As my stroking took on more urgency I imagined how my fat cock would feel in her young, tight, lesbian muff. This thought pushed me over the edge and I was suddenly cumming. The first wad of cum, expelled from my climaxing tool went straight up in the air. It wasn't this that surprised me, but the single drawn out word I heard spoken behind me.

"Fuuuck!"

I quickly swiveled on my chair, my orgasm temporarily expelled from my thoughts. I found Sally with her back to the door frame, one hand under her tee-shirt tweaking a nipple and the other tucked inside her panties furiously rubbing herself.

"Don't stop daddy," she begged. "Please carry on. That was so hot!"

"Do you mind telling me what..."

"Dear God!" she exclaimed, her eyes wide in utter shock, focused on my softening meat, still spewing globules of sperm onto the floor beneath me. "Is that all yours?"

"Of course it's all mine!" I retorted with a small laugh. "Do you think I bought it from...Oh no no no! Don't go changing the subject on me." Her eyes never left my penis. "Will you tell me what you were just doing?"

"I was jilling off, just like you were when you watched me in my bedroom." Her voice was factual, leaving me no room for escape.

"What?" I felt my face flush red.

"I saw you in the mirror," her eyes shone and she knew she had me by the short and curlies. "And that's not all either! Those were my photos you was looking at while slapping your ham!

"Fuck!" I hung my head in shame. "We need to talk darling. Come and sit down."

I turned away from her and bent to pick up my discarded boxers, but she was on me in a trice.

"Oh no you don't," she started, grabbing them from my hand to throw them across the room. "You can get rid of that tee-shirt too!"

Without another word she pushed her panties to the floor and in one fluid movement stood up, simultaneously pulling her own tee-shirt over her head and in an instant was naked. Her fanny was glistening with her excitement.

"Do I have to take my top off too?"

"I want you stark bollock naked just like I am. That's the price of admission to this conversation. Take it or leave it. Otherwise I'll just go back to my room"

Without another word, I took my tee-shirt off and gave her a questioning look. She nodded and motioned for me to turn the chair to face her. There we were, father and daughter, both in the altogether, studying each other's nudity. I had just completed a photo shoot with this woman and seen her in her most vulnerable and erotic state, but had still failed to see her true beauty. I decided it better to grab the bull by the horns and admit how wrong I was to be spying on her.

"Sally, I owe you an apology. What I did was wrong and I am really, really sorry. I should have just kept walking to my room."

"I think you owe me more than an apology." Her tone was calm and collected with no trace of spite or sarcasm. "I think you owe me an explanation of why you did it, especially the wanking off part."

I looked at her in despair. I knew she was bound to put me through the mangle and I thought that I was prepared for the worst but her first statement had completely knocked the wind out of me. How could I tell her that I had the hots for my own daughter? How could I tell her that apart from her mother, I had never been so sexually attracted to another woman in all my life? I had raised my daughter to be very open minded, but what would she think, how would she feel, if I told her that I wanted to make love with her. Fuck! That is incest, plain and simple. Would she still respect me if I told her that I wanted to stuff my cock where no man had been before, in her lesbian muff?

I knew the only way around this was to be brutally candid with her and tell her everything. I took her hands in mine and started to speak.

"You know that I have always been honest and truthful with you and would never sugar coat something just to make you feel better?" She nodded silently. "And you also know that I would never do anything to purposely hurt you?" She nodded again. "Well the truth of the matter is that I am very sexually attracted to you." Her eyes shot wide open and I raised my hand for her to say nothing. "I have been for some time now. Every day has been a battle for me, most especially since you moved back in. Summer or winter you are running around the house skimpily dressed. Wearing tee-shirts without bras underneath and just running around in your panties. Watching you bend over, showing your bum in those cute panties or thongs disappearing into your arse crack. But what I think was the worst of all was catching a quick glimpse of the bulge in your panties as you walked around the house or slightly parting your legs while sitting down, only a flimsy piece of material shielding my gaze from your most intimate area. Believe me honey; it's taken its toll on me."

"I'm sorry," she began, her eyes softening. "I had no idea I was having such an effect on you. But you said that nudity doesn't affect you anymore, so what was different with me?" she motioned to my now fully flaccid manhood.

"I honestly don't know why. I told you earlier that I couldn't control myself today. I wasn't kidding. It's not like I've never been sexually attracted to anyone before, but I can tell you that this has only ever happened to me once before."

"With mum?"

"With mum. Sally, I don't know what came over me and I lost all sense of self-control, but please believe me when I tell you that I am truly sorry and I can assure you that something like this will never happen again. Just do me a favour and close your door properly when you decide to masturbate again." She smiled at my last comment and blushed a deep red. "I also think it would be better if we were to put paid to your modelling 'career'."

"Okay, let me say something here. First and foremost, you are absolutely not going to put the kibosh on the modelling! If you try to I'll find another photographer, but, for obvious reasons, I'd prefer it to be you."

"Why are you so adamant about this? Do you think it wise?"

"Wise I highly doubt, but as to the why, I am fucking hooked."

"Hooked?"

"Yes hooked. I told you that I was getting aroused through all the posing." I nodded without a reply. "Well I have a small confession to make here. It wasn't only the fact that I was posing naked that turned me on but that you were watching me. I have honestly never felt so turned on in all my life. It got even better when I was on my bed and saw you watching me. You can't even begin to appreciate how powerful my orgasm was. I can't understand it but everything was such a turn on. Even just sitting here next to you when we checked the pics together was amazing. Sitting next to you, knowing you were looking at photos of my wide open legs with everything on show almost brought me to climax there and then."

"I know," I smiled at her, happy to have a slight edge on her.

"How do you know?"

"I saw the wet spot in your panties when you were sitting next to me."

"Oh you did, did you?" She laughed. "So you can understand what I'm on about?"

"Of course I can understand." Looking into her eyes I pointed down to my shaft which was rapidly gaining stature. "You're not the only one fighting battles you know."

Her eyes widened as she looked down at me.

"Here," she began, taking hold of my hand and turning it palm upwards to form a cup and much to my surprise, placed it over her crotch. "Can you feel how wet I am?"

"Of course I can," I retorted, quickly pulling my hand away, "but, was there really need to do that?" I nodded towards my now rampant boner. "I am still your father you know."

"Wow!" she gasped. "If I wasn't gay I could really go for that."

"Sally please, this is hard enough for me as it is."

"Oh I can see it's hard enough!"

Her sudden squeal of laughter was the last straw and I got up in a huff and went in search of my boxers. With my back still to her I pulled them on and turned to speak to her again but covering myself was not going to put an end to my problems.

"Oh yeah," she shrieked, "those boxers really leave a lot to the imagination!" She nearly fell off her chair in her delight at seeing my tented boxers. "Daddy please, just for today, take those silly things off and come and sit down again. Look, I'll even make it easier for you to ogle mine."

She spread her legs wide, giving me a clear unobstructed view of her glistening sex, drenched with her arousal and wide open as an unspoken invitation to invade her.

What the hell was I thinking? This was my daughter for fucks sake!

"Look Sal, why don't we just get dressed and..."

"Will you please get undressed again?"

"What are you playing at Sally?" She didn't answer me. I had never seen Sally like this before and it was a whole new side of her that I was unprepared for. I could feel my anger rising. "What do you want? Maybe throw you on the bed and fuck you silly?" This was pure spitefulness from my side and I shouldn't have reacted in this way but I was at my wits end. I was so hard it was becoming painful and apart from wanting release, I was not in the mood for games.

"Not exactly," she calmly replied.

"What do you mean, 'not exactly'?"

"I don't want you to fuck me silly."

"Well let's give thanks to the Gods for small mercies," my sarcasm could be cut with a knife. "So what exactly do you want?"

"Ok dad, I'm going to be straight with you. I told you earlier how turned on I was when you was taking the photos, and that was true. But then when I saw you looking at me in bed it turned me on even more. There are quite a few things that turn me on but having someone watch me, in this case you, was incredible. I want you to watch me masturbate again to see if it was a one-time thing or if I am becoming perverted or something. I swear I am not trying to have sex with you or anything like that but I have to know what has changed with me. Have I suddenly become some sort of sexual deviant?"

"And while you play with yourself, you want me too as well."

"Honestly dad. Don't you need release from that hardon?"

"Yes I do."

"We've already seen each other cum, but both of us without permission, where none of us could see properly. I am offering you the chance to satisfy yourself and your curiosity at the same time."

I shook my head looking at her expectant face. What the hell had Sally become? I tried to rationalize things the way she did and reasoned that we were both adults and nothing was going to happen between us, so, if it was just this once, no-one would be worse off. She did have one valid point though. It would satisfy my curiosity.

"Just this once?" I asked her.

"Just this once," she replied, her face lighting up.

"Shit! I never imagined you had such a wild side. It never occurred to me that you are such an exhibitionist. But in hind sight I suppose it makes sense now."

"What makes sense?"

"The way you walk around the house half naked." I smiled and she reacted thoughtfully.

"I never looked at it that way. Tina was a bit of a prude when it came to running around the house naked so I never did, but here it's different. You are so open minded I never thought twice about shedding my clothes... well some of them. Now that you come to mention it, I think I am an exhibitionist and it took you taking nude pics of me and spying on me to realize just how much of an exhibitionist I really am. So are we gonna do this?"

"Come on then," I began, standing up, my erection bobbing in front of her face. "On the bed with you. I'll move a chair over here and you can start whenever you want."

"Just one more thing," she began, standing up walking to the bed.

"What else?" I was almost afraid to ask.

"Let's have some fun. I want you to film it."

"You want me to what!?!"

"You heard. I don't want to lose the moment. Just set up your camera on the tripod, set it to recording," she went to lie down on the bed, "focus on my cunt and sit back and enjoy the show."

"This is all just fun and games right?" I asked her, still unsure where this was going, and rather apprehensive.