All Comments on 'Photographing Wives is Problematic'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Photos?

My wife did one of those photoshoots a couple of years ago at a studio, the pics were hot and she went full nude in them.

I had asked her to do it, so she did one day while I was at work.

They put it all together in a sequence,

I liked the photos of course, but in two of them I saw the expression my wife gets when she is excited, juts before she climaxes.

None of them had anyone else in them, but whoever took the photos sure got to see everything, because in the last one she is lying back, naked and wide open.

This might sound silly but I never asked if anything more than photos happened, and she never mentioned it if it did.

I did go to the studio website, the photographer is a young guy about 30 or so and rather nice looking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Photo Shoots...

are so much fun and you never know where they will lead. I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I took some

We had one of those instant cameras that were all the rage maybe 40+ years ago. Horsing around, I took a bunch of nasty photos of the wife.

Then while gone, someone broke into our house. They stole my new shaver, the steak we had thawing out for dinner, a very NICE guitar, my coin jar, .. and those photos which were lying on our kitchen table.

We did call the cops, they took a report and left.

Someone out there has about 30 pics of my naked wife. From in front, behind, bent over, you name it.

She to this day refuses to let me take any more.

CletisCletisover 6 years ago
We all have our likes and dislikes

For the most part, I liked the story. Not crazy about the ending, but then I hate to see something cause problems. But I liked the way the story built up, so I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As usual with your stories, this was wonderful. There should be a way to rate you beyond 5. - Mr. Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
create second part of this story

nice story but make second part with you four (with marilyn and kevin) like wife swap

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 6 years ago
Hot stuff

I got a little lost with all the characters and who was doing what to whom. Nicely done otherwise. I just hope all this screwing around doesn't mess up four marriages.

defectivegenesdefectivegenesalmost 5 years ago
Great!

Loved the story and the idea of the whole situation. It gives me some ideas to add to one I am working on. A great fun read! And it makes me want to get my camera out a d get, creative!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Exhibitionism!

JB, you wrote a story featuring exhibitionism? I'm shocked! Shy, sedate JB writing about women showing themselves off to each other and their men? Wonderful! I enjoyed it, the way it built up and the resulting group adultery! Great story. Five stars!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Just a great story, the way you built it up.

You have a way of drawing the reader in, it's like being there as you read it.

Five plus

Anna xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...