Photographs and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WOW," she said softly as she took me into her hands once more, "I still can't believe this thing! I mean.....WOW!!!" She slowly worked her hands in full length strokes that only managed to bring me back to full on hardness. "Yup, simply incredible! My last boyfriend couldn't get it back up after a five minute blowjob, no way could he do this!"

Slowly she worked her hands up and down my shaft about three more times before she moved me so she could rinse off the suds. As she held my cock and checked for remaining soap she suddenly said, "Oh shit!" and dropped to her knees before me in the shower.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as she sucked me into her mouth and worked my first three inches lustfully with her lips and tongue.

After about two minutes she pulled off of me and said, "Damn it Russ, I love your cock!" With that she powered back onto me as she took me fully down her throat.

"Oh my god Penny!" I gasped as she worked me like she really meant that comment. She worked her tongue excellently around my cock as it slid through her mouth over and over again. As she pulled off of me her suction seemingly tripled in power making me groan loudly. Most of the time she was looking right up at me as she worked frantically for my load. Even after my previous cums of the afternoon, she was pushing me rapidly towards another one.

I could feel it growing in my balls so maybe she to noticed it. Pulling off of me briefly she pleaded "Hurry up Russ ... cum for me! Give it to me! Come on Russ I know you want to cum!" She didn't say that all at once but rather in broken up words that spewed out as she sucked me hard and fast then pulled off for a few seconds before taking me deep once more.

I was seconds away from filling her throat again when I moaned, "Oh fuck Penny, I'm going to cum!"

"Oh god yes!" she said when she pulled off briefly. Her face powered back onto me and her tongue swirled round and round my tip before she tore her lips from me crying out, "god damn it Russ, GIVE IT TO ME! CUM!" and she took me barely back into her mouth just as I erupted shooting five enormous blasts of man cream into her hungry mouth! She kept my tip only an inch or so within her lips making sure she took it all on her tongue even as she swirled her prehensile tongue over every square inch of my cock head.

Thank god the walls of my shower are solid as I needed them to remain standing up. I couldn't believe that Penny watched my every twitch, jerk and down right shake as she worked and worked my cock for more of my seed! I had stopped cumming but she just wouldn't quit and finally I had to pull away saying, "Oh my god, I'm too sensitive! Holy fuck ... waaaay toooo sensitive!" I collapsed into the corner seat and sat there gasping as I looked at her in disbelief. "My god that was so good," I said finally able to speak.

Penny crawled to me and stopped between my legs. Taking my face in her hands she said, "I hope so because I wanted it to be the very best you ever got!" Then she leaned in and kissed me. Kissed me softly, gently, tenderly, but with more felling than I had ever experienced in my life.

"Well, you succeeded! Holy shit!" Just before I was ready to stand up again she leaned down and swirled her tongue around my tip once more before sucking madly at my first inch. "OH FUCK!" I gasped before she released me with a sexy smile.

Finally we stepped out of the shower and I handed her a towel then started drying my self. She was drying her hair when she gasped, "Is that clock correct?"

"Sure."

"Oh my god! I've been here nearly 2 ½ hours! My mom must be going crazy with worry! I'm never this late!"

"So tell her you were studying with a friend and lost track of time. And from now on you will know in advance when you will be studying again."

She giggled and said, "Okay!"

After we found our clothes and got dressed we walked down to the front door. Penny looked up at me and asked, "Um, how many times a month did you say I had to be here? Twice?"

"Yup, two times each month."

"Good, just let me know a few days in advance." Penny looked down at her feet and then back up at me. "You know, once I knew there was no way out, I just prayed that it would be over quick and that you wouldn't take my virginity. And now I'm sad that I have to go home. So I guess I'll see you soon!" She looked up at me with a perfect smile and cheerfully said, "Bye! I'll see you soon ... and thanks! Thanks for every thing!" She followed that with a quick kiss and grabbed her books before stepping out of my house and happily, but gingerly, walking home.

As for me, I made it to the family room before flopping onto the nearest chair. 'Damn,' I thought, 'sure I wanted her to go along with my blackmail scheme but I never expected her to get into it quite that eagerly! Holy shit!' With that thought I fell asleep and had very pleasant dreams.

Ch 04.

Twenty-one hours later I am knocking on our minister's front door. Of course I don't want to see him. Good thing too as he is 1 hour into his hospital visits that today should take at least another 3 to 4 hours. Plenty of time for me to ravish the shit out of his sexually awakened wife.

The door opened and Pristine smiled at me as she stepped aside to let me in. "I'm so glad you are on time, Russell."

"Why is that?"

"Oh silly, if you had been late I would have worried that you weren't going to be here!" She must have noticed my look as she quickly went on, "There is just no way I can have a missed session with you that might end up with those nasty pictures ending up in the wrong place! I simply can't afford that happening!"

I thought about telling her that if I didn't show up it wouldn't be her fault but decided against it. As I turned to look at her I nearly shit when she dropped her blouse leaving her nude from the waist up. NO BRA! "Are you in a hurry?" I asked with a smirk that she seemed to miss.

"Um ... no, I just thought we should start right away so we are finished before my husband gets home. Come on, lets go to my bedroom," she said as she took my hand and headed towards their room.

This was quickly getting out of hand so I pulled away from her and said, "NO! Follow me!" and I turned around and walked to their kitchen with Pristine quickly following me. "Take off the rest of your clothing and then take off mine," I ordered her. Much faster than I expected both of us were buck naked with my dick in her hand as she gently stroked me.

"Start sucking," I ordered authoritatively and she took me deep before going to her knees before me. She worked my shaft very effectively as she showed she still knew how to deep throat my cock. I grabbed her head and began thrusting my shaft into her hard, driving into her till my balls slapped her chin. Her eyes looked up at me in surprise but she never wavered in her efforts. I was getting ready to cum but wanted to delay that a bit.

"Stop," I said. She looked into my eyes and pushed onto me fully again and I said, "STOP!" and pushed her shoulders back taking her head along with them. "Did you forget that I own you for the next year? If I say 'stop' then you stop, right now! Do you understand?"

"Yes Russell, I understand and I'm sorry! I'll do better from now on."

"Good, now what seat does your husband use when he eats?" She showed me and I asked, "Every time?" Again she nodded so I said, "Climb onto the table where he sits, then I am going to fuck you and fill you with my cum! I wonder if he will figure out why it has a distinctive odor."

Nearly instantly she was on her back on the table with her legs spread wide. I looked at her sex and she was frothing at her cunt, she was so turned on! "Put it in you," I told her and she grasped my shaft and guided me to her entrance. "I said put it in, that is NOT in."

Her legs hooked behind my ass and then tightened driving my cock about halfway into her pussy making us both groan. I leaned over her and said, "That's more like it!" Then I started pumping my cock into her with deep strokes that crushed her clit between us each time I bottomed out.

Pristine was moaning in pleasure in time with my thrusts and after about seven or so minutes she wrapped her legs up and around my back as she humped her pussy up at me in time with my movements. My hips were driving into her as hard as possible making the table move across the room. "Oh god fuck me!" she cried out on my first hard thrust after the table crashed against the wall. My hands gripped over her shoulders preventing her body from moving away from me as I pounded into her.

I wanted to deposit as many loads into her as possible today so I never tried to forestall my explosion. Her blowjob was excellent so I was getting close all ready. Pristine was right there with me and as I swelled in preparation for my cum she cried out, "Oh god yes, I can feel you getting ready. Give it to me!" as I kept on pounding into her.

"Oh fuck yes ... I'm cumming inside of you!" I cried out as my first powerful shot of sperm crashed instantly against her deepest wall.

"Oh god there it is!" Pristine screamed as her body erupted into her first hard climax of today. "I want it all! Oh Lord I'm cumming so hard!" Pristine pulled her face up to mine and kissed me hard, her tongue deep within my mouth. Each hard thrust of my cock elicited moans and groans from her as I pumped her full with seven huge ropes of my seed. With my last explosion into her quaking pussy I stopped with my cock head pressed tight against her deepest inner wall.

Pristine's entire body was convulsing beneath me as she recovered from her intense climax, her arms tight around my back. "Oh my god, how can you make me cum so hard when I've never cum before in my life? Oh Russell, that was SO GOOD!"

"I'm glad you liked it, but remember, I OWN YOU! So the object is to make ME cum! If you enjoy it then that is all the better, but that will not be the main goal! YOU are to make ME feel good...do you understand?"

"Y ... yes Russell. I understand ... I am to make you feel good" She looked as if a tear might be forming in the corner of her eye but she toughened her resolve and went on, "I ... I thought I was doing a really good job before you had me get on the table."

"That is NOT the point!" I said trying to sound much tougher than I felt. Surprise coated her face as I went on, "I was fully enjoying your blowjob but I wanted to fuck you hard and pump you full of my cream! You must admit that you enjoyed it as well." I straightened up and asked, "Now when your husband rests and watches TV where does he usually sit?"

She started trying to get up but I just lifted her up and off of the table and had her tell me where to walk to. Then I carried her still perched on my rapidly stiffening shaft. "Right there on the couch," she said. "He always sits on the left end where the foot rest is at."

I stepped up to the left end of the couch and sat down as I said, "Okay, fuck me! Ride my cock and fuck me right here where your husband rests at."

"Oh my god you nasty man you," she groaned even as her hips began working up and down while also moving in ever more powerful circles. "Oooooo this feels so good. Is this how you want it, am I doing it good enough for you?"

"Just ride me hard and deep," I said as my hands gripped her hips. "Faster," I said as I moved slightly to increase my depth as she pounded her pussy onto me. God how I loved watching her face as she wantonly worked her sex onto me, her body managing to have two fairly good, but not huge, climaxes as she fucked me.

I was nearing my own release and she was growing tired from her efforts when she slowly managed to ask, "Oh my, I love doing this. Um, Russell, I was wondering ... um ... there were six other women at that party and ... ooooooooh goddddd ... I was ... I was wondering how ... oh my god ... how many others have ... oh gosh ... have you forced to do this ... with you?"

My hips had been moving into her slightly with her movements but at her question my hips went still and then my hands on her waist forced her to stop all movements. Her eyes bugged out as she thought she might have asked the wrong question. "What does that matter to you?"

"Um ........................ I just ........ I mean, you really fuck me really well, but you are human, surely you can't be doing this with them all!"

"That my dear preacher's wife," damn did she ever blush when I said that, "is NONE of your business! For all you know I might have fourteen other women in my special harem (I don't but why tell her). You do NOT need to know that answer."

"Oh," she said softly as I suddenly moved forward and stood up. Slowly I walked around the couch and then stood behind it and sat her on the top of the back rest.

She looked at me questioningly before I gave her three slow thrusts into her turned on cunt. "Okay, lie back all the way until your head and shoulders are on the seat cushion." Slowly she did as I asked, my hands holding to hers to help support her as she leaned way back and down the back rest.

Each of us moaned as my hips slowly began pumping into her. About four minutes later I broke the silence when I softly asked, "IF you were ME, who would YOU want to fuck?" Her gasp to my question was probably her loudest ever as her eyes shot open and locked onto my own. "Come on; pretend that you are me, Pristine. Since you are me, which of those 6 women would you want to fuck first?"

She slowly closed her eyes and moaned very softly as I continued gently pumping deeply into her. A smile crossed her face and she kept her eyes closed as she said, "Well, I would fuck the pastor's wife, because I think she is really hot!"

"Not conceited are you?"

"Noooooo ... but I am your first victim, aren't I?"

Her eyes were still shut tight as I gave her a slightly harder thrust which I timed perfectly with my one word answer, "Yup."

Her pussy seemed to shrink to half its size as I fought to press into her. I also noticed that her nipples grew quite large and turned a brighter pink. "But you aren't my only." I gave her two quite deep and very slow thrusts making her moan deeply then I asked, "So you have already laid claim to the preacher's wife. So who would you want next ... and then next again ... and maybe next once more?"

"OH! MY GOD!" she gasped even while her eyes clamped even more tightly closed.

"Who?" I asked her very softly.

She chewed her lips for several moments before she said, "Well I think ... oooooo ... I would want Beth, she is real nice and pretty. Oh, and her husband is jealous of EVERYthing! She would be pretty easy to convince. Ooohhhhh god that feels good. Jenny is pretty, but her daughter is really hot. Too bad she wasn't at the party with her mom. Jenny is frustrated so I'd hit on her. But I would probably go after Wendy first."

I have no idea how I managed to keep moving at the same speed and power when she said my mother's name! THAT I had never thought about!

Pristine had kept right on speaking as she said, "She really showed she knows how to let her hair down, and she is such a friendly and helpful person. Plus I hate her husband, that pompous ass!" I pumped into her much harder about six times making her moan loudly, her eyes still closed. When I slowed back down she groaned and went on saying, "I can tell he's a possessive butt head so she'd have to prevent him from finding out about that night."

My hand slid down to her clit and the moment I touched it she lurched in surprise as her eyes opened wide. She was looking right into my eyes and she gasped saying, "Oh MY GOD! I just told you to fuck your mom! Oh shit, I didn't really mean it!"

"I think you did," I said as I pulled out of her. "I know you really did and that now you are lying to me. Maybe as punishment I should leave you hanging so close to a climax and just have you blow me."

"Nooooooo."

"Well."

"OH GOD! I MEANT IT! IF I WAS YOU I'D FUCK YOUR MOTHER! Oh god what have I done?"

"You've earned the right to get fucked royally," I said as I started slamming into her inverted body. Instantly Pristine resumed moaning in pleasure as I pushed her back to near orgasm status. The subject matter had really affected my balls making me close to her state of excitement.

Pristine pinched and pulled on her nipples just before she cried out, "Oh god I'm cumming! YES Russell, FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM!" On my third thrust into her spasming body my balls exploded once more letting me fill her pussy with hot virile cum. "GIVE IT TO ME! PUMP ME FULL! USE ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM! OH GOD FUCK YOUR WHORE!" Her torso was flopping and jerking about as if she was a fish fighting against the line even as her pussy contracted madly around my invading cock!

As for me I was moaning in pleasure as I drained my balls into her again. Even as I flooded her cunt I was thinking about what she had said. Did I want to fuck my mom? If his mom is half way good looking what red-blooded teenaged male doesn't. My mom is gorgeous! But, could I do that? Could I blackmail my own mother into fucking her son? If I did, what would I be doing to our relationship? She and I are quite close and enjoy being together. Could I risk losing that just to say I fucked her? Then my mind went blank as I concentrated on the exquisite pleasure Pristine's body was giving to me.

"Damn, that was a good one," she gasped out after our bodies finally calmed down from our mutual cum. I grabbed her hands and pulled her back up so that she was now sitting on the top of the couch's backrest. "OH!" she croaked at the move then silently looked down at where my hard cock disappeared into her pussy. "I never should have told you that, but I can't take it back."

"Nope, you can't. Now I want you to forget you ever said that! As for who else from that party will end up like you are, you will never know just like nobody will know about us. Just like how you don't know who else already has been trapped in my web."

Pristine kissed me gently then softly said, "It's probably wrong for me to say this, but I'm glad to know I was your first choice. I never knew I was capable of cumming! I was beginning to believe women couldn't cum from sex."

"Thanks, and you are welcome. Don't move, I'm going to pull out of you..."

"But I'm so full!"

"...and you are going to coat this leather couch with my sperm. Don't clean it off. I want your husband to rest his head on my cum that spilled out of your well fucked pussy."

"Oh my god!" she gasped as my staff left her and huge waves of sperm poured from her. Gripping her hips I lifted her up about five inches and smiled as two separate loads of my cream drained out of her and began rolling down the backrest towards the seat. Once she stopped flowing and only drops would fall I moved her off the couch and placed her back onto her feet.

I turned from her and walked back to the kitchen, Pristine on my heels. Sitting where my pastor sits I merely said, "Blow me. Make love to my cock with your mouth." A sly smile flashed quickly across her face as she knelt before me and eased my shaft into her mouth once more. She used her entire throat as she seemingly enjoyed being able to swallow my entire cock with ease. After each trip into her where my balls ended up on her chin she would then pull back and work just the first inch with her lips and tongue. Damn that felt incredible to be fully engulfed and then have the most sensitive part of me worked like that.

Other than each of us moaning and groaning from her efforts not a sound was made for nearly thirty minutes. My balls were still a long ways from exploding after pumping her pussy full twice.

Pristine really wanted to give me her best blowjob ever. Okay, so she hasn't given very many, still it was damned good. So good that I only had another 25 minutes to mull over her shocking suggested victim before I cried out, "Oh fuck yes! Oh god do it...make me cum! Oh fuck!" And she did just that as she drained my balls more effectively than any woman ever had before.

1...34567...10