Photographs and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I finished pumping her mouth full she just kept right on working her lips tongue and throat on me. Finally after about five minutes I gasped, "Oh my god Pristine, stop! What are you trying to do to me?"

She sucked onto me super hard as she pulled off of me with a 'pop' before replying, "Well now, my master told me to make love to his cock. And I think I do love this incredible cock so I am going to make it feel really good by making it shoot into my mouth again! "Okay master?"

She didn't wait for an answer as she plunged back onto me leaving me no time to argue. But who was going to argue? Sure as shit wasn't me! So for the next 45 minutes I went back to contemplating her suggestion that I do my mother! Did I want to fuck my mom? Hell yes, every red-blooded male with a halfway good looking mother wanted to do her and my mom is smoking hot! But COULD I do that? Was I that low of a piece of pond scum that I could blackmail my own mother into fucking me? "Oh fuck I'm cumming again!" I cried as I lost my train of thought.

That was an understatement as I blasted her throat with six huge ropes of cream. She held in there and swallowed every last drop of it as my body was wracked with incredible sensations of extreme pleasure. It took every bit of intestinal fortitude that I possessed to keep from grabbing her head and pulling her off of me. My balls ran dry again and still she worked on me for another four or five minutes.

"Damn that was one huge load that you had for me," she said as her lips left me. "Tasty stuff though so I don't mind. Shit Russell, I could eat your stuff all day long and never tire of it!" Her face moved in and kissed my tip quickly then she asked, "Would you like me to blow you some more?"

"Noooooo, I think you did quite enough for today! You are really getting good at that! What ever happened to it being 'sinful and nasty'?"

"Just one more thing my husband said that he was wrong about!"

She watched me as I got dressed without her even moving to put anything back on. "So I was thinking ..." she began saying, "... how would next Monday work ..."

"Wait just a minute," I harshly interrupted. "I'm in charge here, or did you forget? I will call you when I figure out my schedule. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry," she said with her head down. "I didn't mean to ... I mean, whenever you want to is okay with me. I ... I'll never do that again!"

"Good! Make certain you don't forget!" After glaring at her to make my point I figured 'what the hell' so I stepped up to her and wrapped her in my arms then lifted her off the floor as I kissed her more powerfully than we had ever kissed before. At first she acted shocked and pushed her hands against my chest but then she wrapped her arms around my neck and returned my kiss with equal fervor. Then her legs lifted up and she wrapped them around my hips hugging her body tightly to me. I have no idea how long we kissed but it was a very long time.

As I placed her back on the floor I let my finger trail around to her pussy and slipped it into her quickly like a dip-stick. When I pulled it back out it was dripping with her juices. "Oooo, you must be really horny after sucking me off." She nodded her agreement so I went on saying, "I think you should fuck your husband tonight. As hot as you are right now he just might be surprised and make you cum like you do for me! See you later slave."

I left without another word even as I wondered if she would actually do just that. Then I drove home and took a much needed nap. A nap filled with dreams -- make that, nightmares of my mother cutting off my cock and then kicking me out of the house.

Ch 05.

Today is Saturday, October 4th. I haven't had sex since being with Pristine on Tuesday. Penny was supposed to take care of my blue balls last night but her grandmother was rushed to the hospital due to a heart attack yesterday afternoon so I cut her some slack. Actually what I told her as she cried into the phone was, "No problem, I understand. But to make it up you'll need to take care of things this month with interest. So it will be three times this month instead of two."

She seemed to accept that change okay. It was too late for me to set things up with Pristine, and I didn't want to go on a date; I mean why pay all that money in hopes of getting laid when I had three slaves who did it for free?

Mom has been acting strange since Thursday. Hell, I didn't even notice it until Friday. She has been pretty quiet around me and has been staring at me when she didn't think I would notice. My dad and mom left about 20 minutes ago as my mom was taking him to the airport to catch his flight to Bangor, Maine. Who the hell goes to Bangor, Maine? Anyway, his work calls him there so off he goes.

Using my alone time I opened up my photo files on my computer and started going over the ones of my mom. Pristine was right, my mom is damned hot! She sure as shit doesn't look like she's 39 years old. My dad looks like a VERY old 41, but holy crap has my mom stayed hot? Hell yeah!

Without even trying I had managed to take 163 photos of her that fateful night. I had sorted them into groups labeled 'So-So', 'good', 'damn good', and 'holy shit'. Due to her natural hotness I only put 15 into the 'So-So' folder, and they're still pretty good. The remaining folders ended up with 41, 49 and 58 respectively. I really tried to keep down the number of photos that ended up in 'holy shit' but finally just couldn't move any more of them to 'damn good'. She's 5 foot 7 inches tall with a 34B-22-35 131 pound body. Clothed she is a super MILF; naked she is incredible, if I do say so myself.

I was looking at one particular shot of mom that showed her stepping into the pool, water up to her knee. Her body was slightly turned showing just how firm and shapely she is. After zooming in on it I had slowly scrolled up from her pussy until just her shoulders and face showed on my screen. Time must have gotten away from me when mom's voice shattered the silence.

"Is that me?" she said as she stepped into my room and stopped a few feet behind me. "That's a real good picture of me but when did you take it?"

"Um ... last month."

"I don't recall you taking any pictures last month. OH! You only have part of it on screen. Zoom out so I can see it all."

"No mom."

"Please son. You are such a good photographer and from the looks of what's on your screen I know I just have to see more." Slowly I moved my mouse and then even slower I allowed more of the photo to come into view. "OH GOD!" she gasped as her perky tipped tits came into view which was soon followed by, "Oh Russ how could you?" as her entire naked body came into view.

I turned to see her slumped onto the edge of my bed, her hands over her face. "Don't!" she said as I started to move to console her. I just sat there while her eyes opened and then scanned up and down the screen, looking at her naked form. "When did you ... how did you get such a picture? It looks as if it was bright out but I've never ..."

"Mom, it was the night of your church women's meeting. Before I turned on a light I saw a naked woman outside and took a look. I nearly shit but instead just pulled out my camera and started shooting away."

"How ... how many ... like this ... of me?"

"Oh, um ... just over 160 (she gasped hard) but only ..." I turned and looked at my screen before finishing, "... 58 that are this good."

"FIFTY-EIGHT!!!!!" I nodded and she hesitantly said, "Show me ... prove it."

A few clicks of the mouse and the screen filled with thumbnails of 58 really good pics of her. "Second row, third from the left," she said and I clicked on it. "Oh shit!" she said as it filled the screen. "Back." "Fourth row, second from left." "Oh my god!" "Back." "Six down three over," "Damn," and on and on she went, picking one shot after another to look at before moving on again.

I was amazed when she stopped with my favorite of them all on screen. Finally she said very softly, "What's this going to cost me to keep these from your dad?" I tried playing dumb but she said, "Come on, I know you want something to keep these private. What is it going to cost me? New bedroom furniture? A new car? There must be something."

Well shit, now I'm being forced to decide right now, way before I was ready to do so! Somehow mom was now standing before me in a defiant stance and her hands on her hips, glaring at me. "Well, since you asked ......... I want ......... I want you to ........"

"Well?!"

That attitude pissed me off big time so in my most authoritative voice I said, "I want you to give me a blowjob!"

"You little shit!"

"Don't piss me off!"

"Why not?!?! You sure are pissing ME off!"

"Because I have THE pictures! Should I just send them to my dad? Maybe mail them to every family at church? Maybe even mail some to every house within two blocks!"

Those possibilities seemed to clear her head and she took on a more defeated stance before asking me, "So you really want me to suck you off? Your own mother? I can't believe you would do this?" She was looking around as she spoke then asked, "Okay you little shit, where do I do this at? With you sitting at your computer?"

"No mom, I'd rather lie back on my bed and watch you do it. But first you need to strip."

"Like hell! I don't need to be naked in front of you just to suck your little cock."

"True, but I want to see all of you in the flesh instead of just in a photograph. Now strip!"

"Shame on you Russ ... SHAME on you," she said even as she grabbed her pull over top and whipped it quickly over her head and tossed it towards the door.

"Nice bra mom, I didn't know you were into such shear and lacy things," I softly said as I watched her nipples harden beneath the quite shear material.

"Yeah well, I got this to entice your dad but it never helped. He's such a limp-dicked bastard! OH SHIT! I didn't mean to say that out loud!"

"Don't stop mom, take it all off."

"Damn you," she said as she thrust her chest out while reaching behind her to unsnap it. "Happy now?" she asked as she pulled it from her and flipped it towards her top. Without waiting for my answer she undid her jeans and tugged them down her hips and then slipped them off and towards the door.

The panties matched her bra and at first I marveled at the nearly clear view of her sex through the thin material. Then I noticed that her pussy had sucked the fabric right into it. Holy shit! Mom slipped her thumbs inside the waist band and pulled it over her hips before blushing as she extricated the material from her moist pussy. Finally they were low enough for her to just let them fall to her ankles where she simply stepped out of them.

Defiantly she spread her legs and asked, "Happy now, you little shit?!?!"

"Cool it with the attitude mom! And yes, you look ten times better in person than in any of my photos. Now undress me."

I stood up and she grabbed my t-shirt and ripped it up and off of me, nearly taking my ears with it. "Damn it mom! If you don't chill out I will be forced to make this difficult for you."

"Like this isn't difficult enough?"

"You'd better like deep throat if you don't calm down. I'd hate to have to fuck your face."

"I've never met a cock that reached my throat, so I'm not worried," she said as she grabbed my belt and pulled HARD to undo it and then ripped the snap open, the zipper sliding open from the force. Grabbing my jeans in both hands she yanked them down my legs before gasping at the bulge in my boxers. Her eyes flitted up to mine then locked back on to my bulge while her right hand moved up and slipped over my one-third hard shaft. "Are you kidding me? This is all you?"

"Like I said mom, take it easy or it won't be easy for you."

Very gently she helped me step out of my jeans and then with extreme care she eased my boxers down over my hips. The moment my slowly rising cock came into view she gasped, "Oh my god! I had no idea ... it's, oh my god son!" Using great care she finished removing my boxers while her eyes remained locked onto my cock, marveling as I hardened before her.

"Tell me mom, will this reach your throat?"

"Oh my god ............... y ...... yes it will! Oh my god, it's fucking huge!"

I stepped away from her and moved onto my bed where I propped up my pillows for my ... um ... my ring-side seat. Finally positioned to my satisfaction I motioned for her to get up with me. Just before she took me into her mouth I said, "Wait mom, kiss me first."

Her hand held my cock gently even as she leaned up and gave me a soft kiss. I pulled her in tighter and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Mom struggled for a second before suddenly attacking me with a very un-motherly kiss. She really knows how to kiss! After several passionate moments our lips parted and mom slowly kissed her way down my neck, over my chest and onto my abdomen before finally reaching my throbbing cock.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as her mouth opened and then took my tip slowly inside. Her movements were slow and deliberate as she repeatedly took 4 to 5 inches to the entrance to her throat before sucking onto me hard and pulling slowly off of me while her tongue slithered against my underside. She stopped with just my head within her lips while her tongue moved all around my tip sending shivers of pleasure up my body. All the while she kept up her mantra of "Mmmmmmm."

I didn't leave her mouth for well over ten minutes and when I did mom gasped out, "Oh my god son, I never knew you had such a marvelous cock! Oh my god!" She then dove back onto me and worked over my first 5 inches better than any previous woman had, and lately I've gotten some mighty fine blow-jobs! "Mmmmmmm," she moaned out as she ramped up her suction and then pulled slowly off of me. Her suction was so hard that I exited her mouth with a thunderous "POP" sound.

My eyes had closed as I reveled in pleasure but I noticed mom moving into a new position. My eyes opened wide as a different kind of warmth surrounded my shaft and I looked down to see half of my cock sticking out of her pussy! "MOM!?!?" I gasped as she lifted up just a bit and then pressed her pussy back down onto me taking over three-fourths of me inside of her.

"Oh my god you are so big," she gasped before looking into my eyes. "Why the look of shock, son? I know you just said you wanted me to blow you but I was sure you wanted to fuck me." Her hips rolled on my shaft as I slid a bit deeper making her moan, "Mmmmmmm, god that feels so good."

No way had I come to terms with fucking her. That was why I had not mentioned anything other than her giving me head. Her hips lifted nearly off of me and then she slowly ... very slowly settled back down as her pussy seemed to be sucking me right inside. She stopped moving with seven inches of my cock nestled deep inside. "Oh shit mom, you feel so good," I gasped out.

"No shit! Your cock is sending incredible sensations all throughout my body, and I'm not even moving." I watched as she sat there breathing rapidly and then her body shook everywhere and she cried out, "Oh my god I just came on your cock! Oh fuck!" Her pussy was clutching at me rapidly for several seconds before turning into a gentle massage while her eyes opened again. "Holy shit...I haven't had an orgasm in three years! My god, I knew this was too much cock to let go to waste! I just had to fuck it!"

"So mother.......stop talking and FUCK IT!"

She did. Actually she REALLY did as her hips started rocking and rolling over my hips in time with her legs lifting her body off of me and then driving hard back onto me. In no time my entire shaft was within her succulent pussy as she made both of us feel awesome. Her blow-job had been incredible and I was amazed at how good her vaginal muscles were at squeezing me tight as she fucked my shaft hard.

In less than ten minutes she flung her head back and screamed, "Oh fuck! Oh god I'm cumming again! Yes, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck oh my god YESSSSSSSSSS!" After her body went spastic over me she came to a full stop with my shaft deep inside, her fingers gripping my biceps hard. "My god ... how did ... shit! Okay you incredible mother fucker, roll me over and fuck me like you wanted to!"

"Jesus mom, you are so sexy!" As I took the top I lifted up on my outstretched arms and scanned her body from end to end -- okay, so maybe it was from head to stuffed pussy but you get the idea. "I knew you were hot but ... WOW!" Even as I spoke my hips started pumping into her and she oooooohed and aaaaaaaaaahed her approval. Her pussy gripped tightly around me after about twelve minutes and I groaned, "Oh fuck mom, I'm going to cum!"

"YES! DO IT! Fill me with your seed!" she cried out as she started shaking wildly as she joined me in orgasmic release. Our eyes locked together as I pumped her full with 9 powerful blasts from my balls ... my most ever.

"Holy shit," I gasped as my thrusts finally slowed but didn't stop.

"My god, I can't cum for years and you've already gotten me off three times! Oh god you feel good like that!" I pulled back quite slowly until just the very tip of my shaft pierced her sex, then I SLAMMED into her hard making her move about five inches on the bed.

"OOOOF! My god Russ, do that again!" I did and "OOOOF!" followed by "OOOOF!" "OOOOF!" I didn't stop and neither did her one sound reaction. Every fifth thrust required me to grab her by the hips and pull her with me as I moved back down my bed. Her clit was being crushed between us each time I drove my cock powerfully into her and after only about seven minutes she gasped, "HOLY SHIT! I'M CUMMING! FUCKME ... FUCKME ... FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEOHGOD ... FUCKME!"

My pace triple in speed as I pushed her to the brink and then right over the edge as she came hard, her pussy juices squirting onto my crotch. My mom's legs had wrapped around my ass just as she came helping me to power even harder into her spasming cunt. Finally her climax began to wane and my pace slowed along with it. She moaned with each thrust that powered deeply into her. "Oooooooh ... ummmmmmm ......... ohhhhhhh ......... fuck ............ shit ............ ooooooo!"

And then I stopped with my balls resting on her ass hole, each of us gasping for breath. Her open eyes slowly uncrossed as she stared up at me in shock. "Holy fuck Russ, that was incredible," she gasped. Then she looked down at our joined sex and pleaded, "I want to suck your cock! Bring it up here so I can taste my cum on you!"

I complied and soon it was my turn to gasp, "OH SHIT! Oh god mom, you're going to make me cum again!" She was moaning along with me as she slurped frantically at the first five inches of my shaft. Her right hand was jerking hard onto me where I couldn't fit inside her mouth while her lips and tongue pushed me right over the edge. "OH GOD MOM! TAKE IT! SWALLOW MY CUM! OH GOD YES SUCK MY COCK TILL I'M DRY!"

As I started flooding her mouth with sperm mom's eyes locked onto mine and never wavered as she took each blast of cum and swallowed it right down. Both of us were moaning in concert as each spasm left my body for hers. "Oh my god mom, that feels so good," I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my tip making my entire body lurch before her.

Slowly she lessened her efforts on me and then pulled her lips gradually back and then off of me as she looked into my eyes. "My god Russ, you sure pump out quite a load but it is so damned tasty! Damn!" and she powered back onto me taking my shaft right to the entrance to her throat. Once there her tongue slurped everywhere and she sucked hard before pulling off of me once more.

I flopped down onto my bed and then moved so we were lying side by side. Mom snuggled into me as her hand slithered down and stroked my well drained cock. "Wow, that was incredible!" she softly said before moving into me even tighter. Her face turned up to mine and she leaned in and gave me a soft gentle lover's kiss. "You said you had 163 photos of me, um ... like that." I nodded as she paused, then she had a thoughtful look before she said, "Okay, so I've got one down and 162 more to go. When can you get this thing up and ready again?"

1...45678...10