All Comments on 'Photographs Ch. 10'

by werewoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

One of the very best that I have read here on Lit. You brought the story to life and almost made me believe that I was right there with them. There were a few minor errors but they did not deminish the story line one bit. Please don't let this be your last entry to Lit. Keep up the great work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Extremely well written!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

now that steve is dead their lives will be much better . another chapter to where they are getting along just fine

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I would agree that if Steve wasn't dead I'd love to inflict the worst he'll on him, but alas, he is dead. And we are all better for it.

If only Danny could find someone OK with his and his mother's relationship. I think all would be fine.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I just came across this story although I did not care for the first few chapters I loved the last two and was glad the bastard was dead and she was the one that did it and through all her struggles and pain she still felt her love for her son 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but the first 2 chapters I hated don't like it when a man beats a woman and the way he treated her was just to much for me but the last of it was okay and glad she is still with her son you should have continued with more and have them move away and start a life together and have some children she's still young enough I gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous