Photography 102

Story Info
A woman tries a new thing to excite her husband
6.1k words
3.82
26.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

(This is a new story concerning a couple who need a little something to rekindle their romance. Alone with Someone was first. Photography 101 would probably NOT include nude photography, hence, 102-advanced)

Charlene and George were seeing a slight rebound in their intimacy, all thanks to Charlene taking Dale's advice and talking George into watching. But, there was still a lot to be desired. Charlene of course, also still loved being sneaky with her solo games now and then and she always would. Obviously a month wasn't enough time to really judge the long term effects of their experiment. Charlene was contemplating what to do next.

She got together with Dale for lunch and was talking about what was going on. She told Dale how at first, things got pretty good again, not quite the OLD days, but George had gotten a little playful again from time to time. "He's regressing, I swear it. It was like our little voyeuristic game got him interested again but it was short lived," adding, "Am I making any sense? Did that come out right?"

Dale assured her she understood exactly what she was saying. He got a spark, but the spark failed to fully engulf the wood and the fire hasn't really caught.

"Wow, that's a very interesting way of putting it. Yeah, you got it."

Dale smiled and reassured Charlene that, this stuff did happen. Was she thinking of a next move or was she ready to throw in the towel? Was she maybe thinking of hooking up with someone on the side? Maybe just settling in and accepting that she had tried and be glad for the slight uptick in things and leave it at that? Had Charlene been mulling all this over?

Charlene answered, "Of course I'm mulling over my options. First off, no, no affair. I'm a bit of a good girl..."

Dale rolled her eyes and mentioned they had known each other since grade school and all through high school, good girl, like Hell.

Charlene gave a slight harrrrumph and continued. "I'm not going to jeopardize my family's welfare for a little side play. If that's what other want to do, I won't fault them, but I have my kids to think about and don't want them doubting the stability of their home, no matter how shaky it may be. But I really would love to spice things up. Watching each other was great, fun, adventurous but what little it did seems to be waning."

Dale sat and stared at Charlene for a few seconds, silently. It somewhat creeped Charlene out. "Well?" she asked Dale.

"Well, do you recall the big thing back in the 80s and 90s, those ads for Glamour Shots? I know they're not the fad they were once, but people still have that stuff done. Maybe consider that." Dale then a bit giddy and added, "Oh, oh, I know someone who did it. They went to a guy over in Pembroke who was a real professional and nice, and took some dynamite pictures of her and her husband."

Charlene's curiosity was sparked yet, she was still a tad skeptical on just how a nice picture of her would change things. Dale continued. "They posed nude, even played around and he got some fantastic shots of them. Again, according to my friend Liz, you've met Liz once or twice..."

"Yeah, yeah, I remember Liz. Nice girl."

"NICE, yeah, but also quite naughty when the time is right." Dale was grinning. She then added, "Well anyway, the guy was great, not a dirty perv or anything. He let them choose what they wanted to do and how they wanted to do it and he simply documented it with his camera. He never shares the pictures or sells them or anything. He asked them if he could keep a copy of one, just for the nice memory, but everything else he gave to them, the negatives and everything. They said it was an awesome experience. They felt like porn stars."

"Dale, that seems a little much. I mean, maybe a few sort of risqué shots but I could never get naked in front of a stranger. It just seems too weird."

"It's an interesting idea though, right?" Dale was beginning to get excited without her even being involved. "Give it some thought and remember, YOU call the shots, he just takes the pictures. I can give Liz a call later and ask for his number. I guarantee she's still got it, even though it's been a couple of years."

Charlene sighed and said, "I promise I'll toy with the idea. Want another drink? I believe I do."

After lunch, Charlene went home and tended to laundry and prepping supper. Tomorrow she was back to the old grind stone working data entry for a midsized bank. Not the go go go job she had expected out of college, but it was something that helped with the bills and together with George's salary, they were living decently. She was there 3 days a week, 10 hours a day. It was a nice schedule that allowed her a good amount of time off and she did love that. Not full time, but George provided the insurance for the family and she was getting a decent hourly wage...decent, not outstanding. And of course the house was a full time job.

Dale texted her the number and made a point of letting her know that her friend Liz praised the photographer. She said his name is Jerry Langly and he's VERY professional. Charlene was still not really sure about this, but finally decided she had nothing to lose in just taking to him. The very next day, after getting the kids off to school and George off to work, she called the number she had been texted. She had a few butterflies. This was not exactly something she would normally do but, well, sometimes you just gotta be daring.

"Hello?, This is Jerry Langly Photography Studios, how can I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Charlene Mc Lafferty, a friend of a friend had me call you. I was thinking of having some photography done for my husband."

Jerry's voice changed a bit, "Ah

, I heard from Liz Dunkle that you might be calling. Did Liz tell you, ah, well, did she tell you the kind of photography we did?"

Charlene replied that she had and she had something like that in mind, but maybe not quite so explicit and her husband wouldn't be involved. She also made it clear that she wasn't much of an exhibitionist and wasn't looking for simply someone to oogle her body and maybe more. She simply wanted to do something interesting and different for her husband and maybe a few risqué photos might spark something.

"Ms. Mc Lafferty, I assure you I'm not out to bang clients. I know this sounds rather pretentious and I apologize for it, but, I'm an artist. What I do I do because I can make others happy and make a few bucks, be it family portraits or erotic photography or even landscapes." His indignation was evident and sincere and Charlene immediately began to apologize.

"It's ok. I understand. I'm not a pornographer or a masher and I understand there are plenty of guys, and a few women, like that. Good for them, but that's NOT me. Do you really think your friend Liz would recommend me if I was that kinda guy?"

Charlene had remorse in her voice when she corrected Jerry, "I've never met Liz that I can recall, like I said, she's a friend of a friend."

It occurred to Jerry that she had indeed mentioned that and now HE was apologizing. They set up a face to face meeting for the following Monday where Charlene could ask questions, see where he worked and discuss his fee. They hung up on a much better note than the conversation seemed to have begun.

Charlene worked Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and by Friday night was too pooped to pop, but she got together with her Wine and Whine group as they usually did on Friday evenings. It was something she truly looked forward to, no matter how tired she may be. This was a chance to have a few glasses of wine and bitch about anything and everything; work, family, even now and then, each other. No one, however, ever left angry. Charlene followed Dale into the kitchen to tell her about her upcoming meeting with Jerry.

"He seemed nice enough, I guess, when I talked to him on the phone the other day, so we're getting together Monday to discuss further." Charlene informed Dale.

"I was hoping you would. Well, you KNOW that since I have asked you every fucking day. Why have you been avoiding the subject. Just be honest with me," Dale somewhat scolded.

They talked about what Charlene should do. Dale of course was pushing for full nudity and maybe a little masturbation. Charlene insisted she could never, EVER go that far and would prefer something sexy but tasteful. Of course she was going to show some skin, a boob would be nice. Maybe a crotch shot, but with her usually absent undies on. Nothing had been decided and she didn't want to discuss if anymore since Dale could become a bit pushy and try to persuade her to go all out. It would become very irritating after a bit and eventually the other three in the group would demand answers. Charlene made it very clear that she would not talk about it anymore tonight and would absolutely inform her what happened on Monday. Dale reluctantly accepted.

The weekend was nothing overly special, but George did talk Charlene into watching him jack it while he watched some girl/girl porn. They then made some fairly passionate love. George dove head first into her Third Hole. This is what he had begun to call her privates after she foolishly made reference to keeping her pubes like a putting green.

Monday came and Charlene showered, very thoroughly (she had no idea what to expect and wanted to be as clean as possible) drove off to Pembroke to visit Jerry. He had given her the address and some directions, but she was better off using her GPS. She got there within half and hour and was shaking a bit as she approached the front door of his house/studio. She was well known as a confident, outgoing even somewhat boisterous person. Nothing was known to put Charlene in fear beyond her kids for so many reasons. But right now, in this moment, she was shaking like a leaf hanging onto a branch in late October in a windstorm. She rang the doorbell and stood waiting. 45 minutes later (3 minutes in real time) the door opened and an average looking guy, not great looking, far from ugly, greeted her with his outstretched hand. "Hi, I'm Jerry and you're apparently a nervous wreck named Charlene."

Charlene shook his hand and accepted his invitation to enter. He lead her into his office and invited her to have a seat on the loveseat while he sat in the chair on the other side of the coffee table. He offered her a beverage, coffee or tea or if she really wanted to, he could get her something stronger. This was only offered in case she felt the need the calm her nerves. She declined but thanked him. He started by asking exactly what she had in mind. He stated that whatever photos he took would be her property and he would not circulate or sell any. She would even get the negatives. He did however say that he would ask if he could keep a copy of one photo but simply for the purpose of his records. She could pick which one, even any picture that did not have any nudity. She was skeptical. He again stressed that he would not share them, and no, he could not be more clear, he did not pleasure himself to the pictures he kept.

Once that was settled and Charlene was a bit more comfortable, they discussed cost. It was not going to cost an extraordinary amount of money. He based it mostly on how many pictures he took. He told her that he tended to take each picture twice, once on a digital camera and once on a film camera. He would show her the digital photo and ask for feedback. If she didn't like it, he'd redo the process. Once all the digital photos had been approved, he would simply develop the film, hoping the picture would come out as good. It was slightly cumbersome but it worked for him. They agreed that the following Monday would be the first session. This way, she had a whole week to think about it and could definitely back out if she preferred.

She dwelled on this adventure long and hard whenever her brain had a free moment. Finally, it was Sunday night and as she got ready for bed, she made up her mind. She would call Jerry around 9 and say she would be there at the appointed time of 11. What happened once she got there was still up in the air.

She arrived at the house at 11 exactly. Got out of her car and took a deep breath. Then she marched up to the front door, rang the doorbell and waited patiently. Her mind jumped back in the car and left tire tracks as it drove home, or to a bar, or whatever. The door opened and her body said, "LET'S DO THIS!"

Jerry brought her into the studio that he had shown her before and asked what she thought she'd like to do, had she thought about it. Charlene said she had and a picture that sort of teased would be fun. She was willing to show off a tit. Jerry got her drift and began to make suggestions. Essentially, the first picture was Charlene sitting on an ottoman with her shirt open to her navel, no bra and her left tittie exposed. She had a come hither look on her face. Her chin was definitely down and her eyes raised much like Lauren Becall would look at the camera and drive audiences wild. Charlene had very long hair and Jerry said she should exploit that. He suggested she drape part of it over her shoulder, on the unexposed side and have it somewhat obscure her right eye in the way Veronica Lake would hide part of her face. Charlene liked that and was tickled pink that he was familiar with actresses from the old days.

The conversation was very relaxed carefree as the picture was set up and taken. They tried a few different poses and facial expressions. Charlene was beginning to have fun. She didn't feel like a nervous wife posing for a few pictures for her husband, she felt like a model. She felt sexy, which she absolutely was, but simply wouldn't accept it. But now....

Charlene then took the initiative and suggested totally topless. Jerry made it clear that she was in charge and if she wanted to do this, he was on board. "I make suggestions and take pictures. What truly happens is YOUR call and your call only."

Charlene took off her shirt, put her hands on her hips and said, "GOOD IDEA?" Jerry said he was impressed and could work well with them. The first picture was just what was displayed, her, tits our, hands on hips like a super hero and breasts thrust out. Her confidence was as much on display as her breasts. Jerry took a few pictures. Then he suggested she use her hair to cover them, so be a bit mysterious. She did. Next was a profile, then she was on her hands and knees with the breasts hanging magnificently between her arms. She cupped them, she licked a nipple, she bent over backwards and let them slide up. She pinched her nipples and covered them with her index fingers. She turned and looked over her shoulder with her total back exposed. She held various things in front of her, wore a few different hats, and at one point, held up a towel hinting at further nudity, but not having any.

Three hours passed so quickly, Charlene was shocked. "It's WHAT time?" adding, "How about just a few more?"

Jerry said that if she had any suggestions on what to do next, he was all ears, but that they had exhausted the topless poses. He wasn't trying to talk her into anything what-so-ever, but if she wanted to keep going, she had to come up with an idea. Charlene simply said, "Off come the pants."

She dropped her pants and stood there in the panties that she would rarely wore. She had given consideration that she might take off her pants and was not ready to expose everything, hence, the panties.

Just like with the topless pics, they tried various poses and props until another hour went by and Charlene realized she should be heading home. She thanked Jerry profusely for his patience and made it clear that she had really had a blast. She also said, that since they had run out of time, would he be free tomorrow to pick up where they left off? He said he was tied up until about 1 and asked if that would be an issue. Charlene thought about that long and hard and simply replied, "Who Cares? I'll see you around 1."

That night, George asked how her day was and what she had done. No way in Hell was she going to tell him what she had been up to, considering this was going to be a surprise for him for his birthday. She had made up a decent story on the way home about seeing her cousin and doing some shopping. He seemed to buy it. They went to bed and nothing else was said about it.

She arrived promptly at one and immediately took off her shirt, bra and pants. Jerry asked what she wanted to accomplish today. But she had a different concern.

"Jerry, just how many pictures did we do yesterday? I was thinking of one picture a month for George, my husband, but don't want a lot of duplicate pictures, you know, poses and such. I think between the ones showing the boob, the topless ones and the ones in the panties, we could get at least 12 worth using for a year. He had developed one of the rolls of film overnight. He had three left to develop. She looked over the pictures and was impressed with how well she did, but in spite of some differences, they were all pretty much the same picture. Charlene figured this would be true with the other rolls as well. Maybe change the background as well. She asked Jerry about that and he said he could easily use a couple of other sets. As they talked, Charlene was taking off her shirt without even realizing what she was doing.

She tried a few different costumes; construction worker, nurse, cop, firefighter, and of course French Maid. She loved the playing. Each costume got three pictures in different degrees of exposing her. She still hadn't gotten the nerve to spread her legs yet, maybe she would, maybe she wouldn't. She liked the cop uniform best, especially playing with the nightstick. She had acted like she was blowing it then slipped it over her pantyless crotch. But spreading the legs, that was going to be a big step.

Monday became her day. She would show up at 10 a.m. and they'd get started. They would try costumes and locations in the house. Jerry's wife had become a bit of a groupie and would from time to time to watch. When she first met Charlene, it was as she was leaving and they chatted for a few moments and hit it right off. As the days passed, Loraine would simply stop by and watch, with Charlene's permission of course. Charlene became so comfortable that she even asked occasional advice on how to pose and what to wear. It was kinda fun.

She still hadn't told George. She could never tell George before giving him the photos. But she told her Wine and Whine group. She had finally admitted to them all what she was doing. Dale was a tad disappointed in knowing that she was no longer the ONLY one knowing.

The day came. She got to Jerry's, stripped and said, "OK, I guess at this point I should show off my crotch. I mean, heck, you've seen pretty much everything already and I'm feeling more adventurous and I'm beginning to want to REALLY go crazy for George's pictures. I understand it's supposed to rain today. It's not all THAT cold, maybe a few nude shots in the rain? Would that work? Could we do that?

Jerry assured her that his camera was designed to work in all weather and if that's what she really wanted to do, why not? Until the rain started, they took a couple of photos in front of a mirror. They were not as creative, but did look very nice. Charlene asked just how many pictures they had at this point, Jerry said, that he had about 200 but of course she could weed out what she didn't like. She thought this was as good a time as any to do some weeding. She sat at a large table and Jerry placed a large pile of pictures in front of her. She never even gave thought to the fact that she was totally naked.

She checked out each and every one, examining each and occasionally picking one out that she did not like or choosing one that was especially good. She was so impressed with how the majority came out and thought to herself, "I AM kinda hot." She had never thought herself as anything special. She had received compliments often enough, but dismissed them. But now, she was truly impressed with her looks.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers
12