Photography 102

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's raining now if you want to go out," said Jerry. "The lighting is good we can do a few different outfits, poses and props."

She chose a raincoat and umbrella and went out with just a pair of panties underneath. Jerry had her let the raincoat hang open exposing the area between her neck and vag. Charlene held the umbrella up and smiled, rolling her eyes so as not to look directly into the camera. Next, she lost the raincoat. Why bother doing anything gradually? Then she lost the umbrella and simply stood naked in the rain, allowing it to flow over her skin like a shower head fun amok. As the rain ran over her, dripping off of her nose, nipples and butt cheeks, Jerry snapped away admiring how she seemed to dance as she changed poses. Her unintended grace was very impressive and she giggled and swirled about. The rain intensified and Jerry could barely see her even though she was a mere 8 feet away, and yet, still she danced about giggling. He was VERY impressed and a bit turned on. Mrs. Langly was hopefully going to be in the mood tonight.

Charlene came in from the pouring rain and in the kitchen, began to towel off. Jerry caught a few shots of her doing this as well.

Once she was clothed and ready to get ready to finish today's session, Jerry stopped her and made a suggestion. "How do you think your husband would react to you and someone else in some of the pictures?"

Charlene was taken aback immediately and blurted out, "I THOUGHT WE HAD AN UNDERSTANDING!"

"I don't mean ME! I'd NEVER suggest ME!" Jerry was on the defensive before he even had a chance to finish his thought. He watched her as her shock subsided a bit. He then added, "I meant getting another woman involved."

Charlene was not into women. She had certainly seen plenty of girl/girl scenes in pornos and thought they were kind of cool, but not for her. But as she listened to Jerry, she thought it could potentially drive George CRAY-ZAY. She wouldn't have to actually DO anything with her, just posing would get George's dick hard as it used to get. She heard Jerry, but listened to inner voice and while he was still talking she said, "Well, if your wife is interested in doing that, I guess I could consider it"

Jerry smiled and said, "No, not Loraine. You don't know her well enough and she doesn't like getting involved with my clients beyond occasionally watching the shoots. I feel it should be someone you know and are fully comfortable with."

"I don't know of any of my friends who would be interested in doing something like that and still be comfort...." She caught herself with an idea. She added, "I think I know someone. I'll ask and then call and let you know in a couple of days."

Jerry said, sure.

When Charlene got home, she took a few deep breaths and picked up her phone. She called the one person who would probably be willing to get a little goofy and pose with her. She called Dale.

When Dale picked up, she had just come in from running errands. Dale's job allowed her to work from home and working from home allowed her a few liberties. She listened to Charlene's proposal and said she'd have to think about it. Then she said "SURE! WHY NOT?"

At the Wine and Whine on Friday evening, Dale just sat and grinned. The girls asked what she was so happy about and Dale, under the threat of being set on fire by Charlene, simply said that she had been having an exceptional week at work and Larry had gone down on her the night before, doing better than ever before. What more did she need for grinning? Her explanation was fully accepted.

Monday came and when Charlene arrived, Dale was already waiting. "This is SOOOOO COOL!" gushed Dale. She was practically jumping up and down.

Charlene rolled her eyes and smiled. "Dale, calm down. We're just taking a few racy pictures. It'll be fun, but calm yourself or you go home." They both chuckled and went to the front door.

Jerry greeted them and showed them in. He said that he had given it some thought and had a few suggestions. First, they should simply remove SOME clothing, not get naked right away. Maybe open their shirts, some hugging, maybe even some kissing, but nothing intense. Dale loved the idea. Charlene was a tad reluctant but said she'd see how it went.

They went into the yard and opened their shirts revealing their bras and embraced. Jerry pointed out that by hugging they way they did, there was no sense in opening their shirts. He directed them to just sort of half hug like 'buddies'. Then he had Dale stand behind Charlene and wrap her arms around her. This was especially interesting in that Dale was five foot 7 and standing behind Charlene's four foot seven frame. Dale was inventive to say the least. She put one arm around her with her hand on the shoulder. The other was below the breasts and she inserted her hand inside her shirt. Dale seemed to be a natural. Additionally, without direction from Jerry, she kissed Charlene's neck and slid on hand onto Charlene's breast. Charlene was slightly unnerved but didn't want to ruin any shots. Jerry had them take their shirts and bras off and hug. Then he put Dale behind Charlene again and without instruction, Dale grabbed both of Charlene's breasts.

Jerry next suggested they kiss, but he didn't suggest it in a salacious way. He was a director and they were his actors.

Dale and Charlene locked lips but Charlene never parted hers and Dale didn't push the matter, though she did run her tongue over them anyway. Then, they got totally naked. Several pictures of hands on boobs and butts, embracing, pecking, etc and things were going extremely well. Charlene wasn't freaking out like she feared.

Then Jerry suggested simulated oral sex. Charlene's eyes almost burst from her sockets but Dale reassured her it would be fine and there was no way she expected her to go down on her. Charlene was hesitant, again, but agreed figuring it really would get George all hot and bothered.

Dale was almost identical to the porn star of the 1970s, Sharon Mitchell; short black hair and a pretty face in a classic kind of way. Larry often referred to her as his Porno Wife.

Dale laid down and spread her legs and Charlene bent forward. She absolutely faked it and Jerry absolutely made sure no one seeing the pictures would know. Then Dale suggested a simulated 69. Charlene felt confident in her faking and agreed. They got into position with Charlene on the bottom She could lift her head and still have no connection and Dale, at the other end, simply had to bow her head.

Jerry was getting some great shots and suggested Charlene drop her head and act like she was being pleasured. She did so and then, she found herself being pleasured.

"DALE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???" Charlene demanded.

Dale simply responded, "Go with it, it'll make much better pictures if you have a REAL reaction." And then buried her tongue back between Charlene's vaginal lips. She sucked on the lips and slid her fingers around between them. Then she pursed her own lips over Charlene's clitoris and gave little sucks. She used her other hand to stroke Charlene's thigh. Her fingers then slid from the moist crevice and she stroked Charlene's taint, still sucking on the clit. Her fingers slid a bit lower and using the wetness of Charlene's juices, began to slid her fingers around her beautiful butthole. Her saliva added to the wetness. The sucking became a bit more vigorous. It was clear, Charlene wasn't still protesting.

Dale now was slipping her tongue around and around the clit. She could feel Charlene's body tensing and hear her breathing quicken. She went back to sucking albeit harder and faster, engulfing the whole clitoral hood. She could feel with her fingers how incredibly wet Charlene had become. Dale slid her fingers in deep and began to slide them in and out as fast as she sucked until, suddenly, Charlene let out a long LOUD grown and a yell and several, "YIP! YIP! YIP!s." Followed by a number of deep, "UH UH UH UHs"

Dale didn't know she was so good at this. She had gone down on a girl in college on a dare and though she actually did enjoy herself, the girl seemed indifferent when Dale finished her off and Dale never bothered again. But this challenge was just TOO much to pass up. And she really liked Charlene. She hadn't seriously considered ever doing this, though she had had a few fantasies, to come to fruition took her by surprise.

Ok, not TOTALLY. She should have expected to take it a bit over the top once Charlene invited her along, but she got so into it, she began to suspect this was simply her way of discovering her bi-sexuality. As she mulled this all over, she finished Charlene off with a few kisses around her inner thighs and one long French kiss of her butthole. Nope, Charlene was NOT protesting.

Meanwhile, on the other end, Charlene had come so hard she was shocked that when she opened her eyes, she could still see. There was a part of her that looked up at Dale's twat and wanted to dive up into it, but most of her simply said, "No, you aren't into girls," and just wanted to catch her breath. She had NEVER come so hard and so often in one downtown visit. She was exhausted, spent, wiped out, and so very, very satisfied.

Jerry was ecstatic. He got so many amazing shots both of Charlene's satisfaction and Dale's incredible skills. If George wasn't turned on by this, Charlene should divorce him immediately and marry a normal human male. George would prove himself to be either gay or a-sexual or dead from the neck up. He was extremely proud of how these pictures would come out because he knew his talents.

Dale removed herself from Charlene's torso. The foot in height between them definitely proved to not be an issue. Though Charlene never placed her mouth on Dale's womanhood, when she lifted her head to simulate cunnilingus, she was in a very good position to really do it, though she didn't and wouldn't. But even Charlene surprised herself when she did touch Dale. She had run her finger up and down Dale's moist crevasse and even slipped the tip between them about a 1/4 of an inch, but that was it and according to Charlene, "I wanted it to look real and honestly, I was a bit curious how it felt, I mean, being only a few inches from my face."

For her part, Dale said, "Well, you wanted it to look real, I made it REAL. I was staring at your cute little pussy and simply went for it. I have a feeling you didn't mind and I seriously loved doing it. I couldn't believe how into it I got once I started. You're pussy is awesome."

When Jerry asked if she had ever done that before, Dale confessed to having buried her face in a girl in college on a dare while drunk. She enjoyed it, but because the girl bitched about how lousy she did it, Dale never considered doing it again. Well, she never did it again, but had considered trying now and then to prove to herself and someone else, that she did a great job. She felt vindicated and very aroused. If Larry wasn't in the mood tonight for some reason, she was going to go to town by herself.

Charlene calmed down and while trying to come to terms with what had happened, she decided that the day was over.

The very next day, she called Jerry and said she wanted to drop by next Monday to pick out the pictures and that was it. She was ending the contract. The previous day had been unbelievable and she could not lie and say she wasn't turned on and fully satisfied, she didn't think this could be outdone.

And she felt really awkward.

She got to Jerry's at the usual time on the following Monday. He had STACKS of photos. He brought her into the conference room and laid them in front of her and she began to sift through them. "How many total did you get?"

"520 or so," replied Jerry. There were actually more, but you turned down a bunch earlier and I pulled out the out of focus ones, the boring ones and the duplicates. And honestly, there were VERY few bad ones." Then he added, "It was very exciting that your friends, Lesley was it?, was so enthusiastic. She mad those pictures incredible. You know I always insist on being totally professional, but I was so tempted to whip out my schlong and whack off, I'm surprised I got so many amazing photos. I didn't whip it out, obviously. Professional right down the line. H

"I think I could do one per day for almost two years!" said Charlene, adding, "and her name is Dale."

Jerry apologized and agreed that a year and a half was very likely. George would HAVE to get horny or committed.

Charlene went through each and every one and discarded plenty, but kept a total of 490. She wrote a check from her own account and was all set to leave. She was given the negatives like Jerry had promised and again, as promised, he asked for one to keep, stating he would unquestionably destroy all the left overs she hadn't picked. She remembered that part of the deal and picked one where she had been masturbating. Jerry agreed that it was a very hot picture, but he asked if he could keep one of the first, where just one breast was visible. Sharlene wasn't sure if she should be angry. He assured her, she should not be angry as he simply wanted a good one for his files and once again, he didn't want a picture to jack off to. He wanted one for his files.

Charlene kept the pictures under wrap for a while, waiting for the right occasion. His birthday was coming up in a few weeks. That would more than likely be the perfect

12