All Comments on 'Photography 102'

by Humpdee84

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Way too chaotic. Doesn’t meet the test of common sense. No resolution so I guess this is the first part. Personally needs major help rewrite.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice idea but I can't help thinking if the wife is staying in the marriage because of the kids and not because of any love for her husband then the marriage is doomed. She and the husband appear unsatisfied with each other. Better to cut thier losses and divorce now. If she fucks around then do it as a single woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To see something like that as a porn shoot can turn a guy on,depending on whether the guy is into watching women at it. However watching your wife, who supposed to be exclusive with only you, shows she isnt by doing the photo collection. Then also having a male photographer do the job, no matter how professional they are, is not being exclusive to the one that they are married to. Discusing their sex lives with the friends is also a lack of respect and privacy for the husband. Game over.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

well it won't do any good to just dance around the hard truth so I will tell my view of this regardless of hurt feelings. you REALLY want to engage the free service of a volunteer editor to read and clean up the language. you persist in saying things that are rather silly and a 3rd party could help you clean that up. it seems that English is not your first language. you came up with the hard to find original plot line on this one which I liked, but it didn't end up going anywhere. find an editor...I would even volunteer my own services.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

George was extremely grateful for the photographic evidence of his wife's affair. He used it in the divorce to get a better division of assets. What is it with so many authors on this site that makes them think that the majority of males are eager to watch someone else fuck their wives? Don't get me wrong, in 65 years of life I have met the occasional guy who went for this kind of thing but it was so he would have the freedom to fuck around himself. Naturally neither of those marriages survived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Must have been posted in the Daily Joke section in any newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there a Photography 101 that got pulled or you forgot to post? The story jumps in like a continuation where you're supposed to know things already. Made it hard to get into or enjoy the story.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star, even if the person their whore wife fucked was another woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but is there going to be a conclusion? Only average until then.

Humpdee84Humpdee84over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. I had no idea that prudes visited this site. I appreciate having some mistakes pointed out, it's constructive criticism. The critic who capitalized the entire post, I goofed up, you seem a bit hyperactive. It was far from a perfect story, but it was fantasy. In a FANTASY, marriages aren't doomed. I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves, even if you didn't enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont know why mostly rude people leave comments. I would like to know the husbands reaction and whether she showed all the pics. What did her girl group have to say when they heard about the shoot or saw some pics. Did the photographer really only keep one pic?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

a couple of stupid incels have already posted their drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much character build....sad...no ending..sadder

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Only 1/2 a story. Better add a cuckold tag . And a lesbian one as well. Some shitty wife.....

Humpdee84Humpdee84over 1 year agoAuthor

FIrst off, It's nude photography. Anyone who's ever been to college knows that 101 is basic stuff, 102 is more advanced.

Second, I should have been better with the category and tags, but I find the categories a bit confining and can't always find exactly what I feel fits.

Third, I admit, to read it cold is off putting, but it's part of a trilogy, again, my bad.

Fourth, the person who typed in all caps, LAY OFF THE COCAINE!

Fifth, I never take "Anonymous' comments too seriously as I feel if you go Anonymous, you're a coward.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, I will try to correct a couple of my mistakes, but I stand by the story and frankly to obsess over the state of the marriage in a fictional fantasy story is a bit disturbing. Seek Help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You've got to love stupid people like Humpdee84. They use a nom de plume to hide their identity and then make comments about people who post anonymously. Sorry, but you too are an anonymous idiot on the Internet. . .

As for it being part of a trilogy, how am I supposed to know that since it's not listed as part of a series? It has nothing in the Story Info and there is no author's note at the beginning to warn me. A quick look at your story list doesn't show anything that appears to be related. With the knowledge that this is part 3 and you only having 4 stories with recent dates (two of which do have somewhat similar titles), I'm pretty sure which two must be the other parts. Unfortunately, they are split apart almost as much as possible, with one almost to the top, one at the very bottom, and this one somewhere in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it very much. When I was 35 and wanted to excite my husband, I did a glamour shot session. I found a female photographer because I was shy and nervous. After some wine, very sexually suggestive encouragement from her, and posing in lingerie that I had not planned to do, she made love to me and the thrill was divine. She was my first bisexual experience, and besides getting great glamour shots for my husband (excluding the lingerie pictures) I got a steady lover for three years. Thanks for writing!

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@lujon2019

cucks get one star, even if the person their whore wife fucked was another woman-

You still don't understand the definition of the word cuck or cuckold. Find a dictionary and see if you are smart enough to look up a word.

i'm sure with some practice you'll be ok.

@annony with all caps

GRT OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

It’s a rule in LW that if a woman has boudoir photos taken, she will be a whore before she finishes.

Humpdee84Humpdee843 months agoAuthor

I had intended to write a second part then a third. I started on part 2, but lost interest. The story (a fictional story about non-existent people) was so poorly received and roundly criticized, screw it. None of the comments ’hurt my feelings’, but I have to say, some folks here take FICTIONAL stories a bit too seriously and should seriously consider psychiatric counseling. It’s a site for ‘authors’ to have some fun and readers as well. We ain’t Hemmingways or Steinbecks here. In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka, “Lighten up, Francis.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous