Photography Bonding

Story Info
Photography session turns into more with sister and bestie.
6.2k words
4.59
51.7k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To cut the introduction short: I (Pascal M 28) got into photography a few years back, got on quiet a professional level, built up a small portfolio and offer professional shootings now and then.

It's not like I have a big business going with day-to-day shootings, but all my friends recommend me to other people so I get asked to shoot for them.

The most recent request came from my sister Cathy's (26) best friend Ronda (27).

My little sister told her that she wanted to take some new passport photos, so Ronda asked if she could join in and get some of herself as well for new job applications.

We agreed to meet up on Saturday as I had nothing else planned for the day.

I have been single for 1 and a half years now and actually enjoyed it.

I never actually did this when I was younger. Most of the time I've been an introverted guy, too shy to speak to girls.

Although I managed to get some girlfriends, I was not the type for one-night-stands or flings.

But as my last relationship ended after I caught my ex cheating when trying to surprise her by coming home early, I decided to change this behavior and go all out and enjoy a new boundary free sex life.

I would not consider me as an attractive guy, but I got rated as slightly above average from some women which in combination with my character is apparently enough for some to bring me to bed.

To embrace my photography hobby, I built a small room in my backyard with a photo studio inside so I would not have to move my equipment after I am done.

Inside is a changeable background, some lights, flashes, a changing corner and a red chaise lounge which I occasionally use for shootings but would most of the time stand aside and get used by clients to wait or look at the finished pictures.

I recently also added a small bar with different liquors as a small shot helped some customers to loosen up and get comfortable around a camera.

___________________________

Time went by and Saturday morning came.

I woke up at 9am, ate some breakfast while watching YouTube videos.

To stay professional at my shootings and not get any dirty thoughts with customers, even at normal shootings (you can never be too safe), I always masturbate before setting everything up.

I got into the shower, took some extra soap and started going at it.

Usually, I think of the last girl I was in bed with, but today was different.

There was something else I could not get out of my head, a dream I head the night before.

I dreamt of getting wild in the parking lot with a girl I met partying, but I knew this girl, she seemed very similar.

I was fucking her from behind on the hood of my car and as she turned her head around to moan at me, I finally knew who she was.

It was Cathy.

I dreamt about fucking my own sister.

I was pretty weirded out, but at the same time it was an arousing thought.

I have never seen her like that, but I have to admit she grew into a beautiful woman, blonde hair, slim figure, long legs and a face that could melt your heart.

I remembered once rescuing data from her dead laptop hard drive and accidentally stumbling over some nudes from her she took in my room while I was away studying.

I still have them stored away on an encrypted drive. It felt weird at the time and I wondered why she was in my room.

But curiosity got the better of me and I researched them before getting into the shower, and thank God, I did not delete them, they did their justice to let my dick rise up.

So right here in the shower, with my member in my hands and the visual of her bent over in front of me this was enough to get me over the edge faster than usual.

I came at the thought of my sister, this was a first, but even with post-nut clarity I was sure that this would not be the last time.

I got dressed at went over to the studio, preparing a chair and a grey background before making some test shots of myself.

Everything was ready, I just had to wait for the girls to show up.

___________________________

Shortly after 11am they knocked on the door and I let them in.

"Heeeyy Bro!" my sister greeted me with a hug.

"Long time no see Pas!" Ronda followed while also hugging me.

She was right, last time I've met Ronda was shortly after I turned 18 and drove my sister and her to pick up some food.

And oh boy did she grow up since then.

She's always been very sporty and had a fit figure she maintained.

The most obvious change were here breasts pressing against my chest, they were some D-size and proudly brought to display in a silky blue blouse.

The dark blonde hair was tied up into a bun with some strands hanging from the side.

Her firm ass fit perfectly into the tight white, to a small degree even see-through, white pants.

Damn even though I masturbated before, I was sure that this job was going to get tough.

My sister laid down her purse in front of the couch and went onto the chair in front of the camera.

She wore one of her favorite summer dresses, a green one with flowers on it.

Although it did not show as much cleavage as Ronda's blouse, it definitely complimented her body and did not leave much to imagination.

Her blonde fine hair with silver strains was around shoulder length and the style is apparently called 'tousled lob' with some silver strands.

I really liked her new retro-styled glasses which she asked me to help decide.

I caught myself checking out my sister while Ronda let go of me and went to sit on the couch.

Cathy sat slightly angled to the camera and adjusted her posture to straighten her back which caused her chest to stick out and define the curves of her boobs some more.

I took a look through the viewfinder and started taking her photos.

It didn't take long until we had some brilliant portraits of her, no wonder with such a natural beauty.

She soon was happy with the result and let Ronda have her turn.

She sat down, picked on her Blouse to straighten it followed by grabbing her bust to align her bra. I watched all this through the camera, glad that it hid my face so nobody saw my jaw dropping.

"Looking good?" Ronda asked Cathy.

"You look like you'll get any job you want!" Cat answered with a wink.

I took her photos in several poses and showed the results.

"Wow you sure deliver as good as everyone told me." Ronda complimented me.

"Thanks, glad I can help out with my hobby." I answered.

"So, Cat, should I tell him or would you like to?" Ronda added.

I was a bit confused as I thought we were finished.

"No, it's fine, tell him." Cathy told her.

"Well, we had our weekly Ladies night yesterday," Ronda started.

Oh, I remember these nights back when our family lived together, lots of laughing and fun for them, less sleep and more gaming time for me.

"and we wanted to ask if you could take some more pictures of us?" she said with a shy undertone while biting her lip.

"Sure, why not, I have nothing else to do today. What kind of pictures?" I asked them.

"Some more explicit ones!" my sister hopped in.

I looked over to her sitting on the couch and smiling at me. I must have looked a bit overwhelmed by this question.

Not because Ronda wanted me to take erotic pictures of her, I had several shootings like these, but because my sister also wanted some taken of her.

Looking back, it should not be too surprising, she was always pretty open with her sexuality.

Walking around in just a towel or her underwear, moaning pretty loud when having sex or masturbating in her room and also, she must have had in mind that I could find her nudes on that hard drive.

She caught me masturbating a few times as a teen and was not scared but instead walked away while smiling at me.

For some this sounds like a porn plot. But to past me it was frightening and a bit awkward afterwards.

"Okay, so what do you have in mind?" I said after clearing my throat.

"We each picked a pair of our favorite sexy underwear yesterday and already wear it." Ronda proudly told me.

I got equally excited and nervous after hearing this.

So, to get us all comfortable I went to the bar and offered them a shot. I poured my sister and Ronda some sour apple liquor as I knew it was their favorite and myself a shot of whisky.

Ronda asked where she could change so I showed her the corner where she could close a curtain.

When I turned around, I noticed Cathy stepping out of her dress and getting a pair of dark green high heels out of her purse.

Apparently, her favorite sexy underwear was a dark green lacy mesh string and a matching push-up bra.

This in fact made her look sexy, the bra made her B-cups look like C-cups and the string rested perfectly on her waist.

As she stood up to put on her heels she turned around, stepped on a small stool and bent over I was able to check out that perfect firm ass of her.

Suddenly my mind flashed back to the scene from my dream and the view looked pretty familiar, even her body proportions matched.

"What poses would you recommend?" Cat soon asked.

She caught me off guard. Quickly snapping out of my thoughts I led her over to the camera and suggested that we would start with a few standing poses.

"Alright. We looked at a few poses we liked yesterday, I'll try them." she added.

And they worked.

I decided to squat while taking pictures, I told her so I can get better angles, but that was a lie, I felt my dick twitching and growing so it was an attempt to hide my inevitable boner.

A fight began.

A silent fight between me and my penis. I tried to resist, get other thoughts. Trying to stay professional, a photographer and not some pervy brother staring at his sister's body.

"You guys are already warming up huh?" Ronda joked while she peeked out from behind the curtain which she held covering her body.

"Are you alright Ron?" Cathy noticed that Ronda seemed to be hesitant with stepping out of the changing corner.

"Yeah, it's just," Ronda nervously said, "maybe it's a bit too revealing."

"What? But you have nothing to be ashamed off, right?" Cathy looked at me waiting for confirmation.

I nodded.

"And no one, besides us two will see you, there's a huge hedge surrounding the backyard, also the windows are mirrored from outside." I added.

"Sure, it's just," Ronda looked up and down on me.

"Oh," I realized, "Ooooh I get it. It's me."

Cathy was still confused while I finally understood where she came from, it's something I experience with many customers at these kinds of shootings, it's because she's half naked and

"I'm still clothed. Okay sure, we'll work on that" I added.

Some people are just not that comfortable being nearly naked around others, I respect that and try to help them by undressing myself to the same level.

I stood up, happy to have my boner under control, or at least only semi-erected and started stripping off my clothes until only my Boxer briefs were left.

"That's more like it." Ronda sighed in relief, while I noticed she seemed to be admiring my body.

Now I'm no bodybuilder, but I could make the outlines of a sixpack appear when flexing my muscles, so I got that going for me, which seems to satisfy the women.

I also noticed my sister checking me out, she smiled and let out a "Yeah you're right, this does make things easier."

When Ronda not feeling like being the center of attention anymore, she let go off the curtain and stepped out of the corner.

"But I'd like to pour me some of this if you don't mind." she said.

She pointed at a bottle of sparkling wine.

"Only if you leave some to me!" Cathy demanded.

Remember when I said I had my boner under control? Yeah, that control was immediately gone as soon as I saw Ronda in her lingerie.

She picked a black lacy string and push up bra with straps going over her breasts but added a garter belt with stockings while wearing black high heels.

Because she combined a black see-through mesh with her pale skin you were able to see everything.

After treading over to the couch, she repositioned her boobs and watched my sister.

I squatted back down as quick as I could and hoped that nobody saw what shot up in my boxers.

"Okay Pas, I'll try some different poses now." Cat said.

Cathy pulled a chair from the side of the set and started bending over, lifting her ass to the height of her head while having the most seductive look in her face.

My boner flicked with each photo I shot of my sister, wishing I could be that chair under her, while she was over there lolling all over it, trying to seduce the camera as much as possible.

And let me tell you: it worked better than she was probably aware of.

When she eventually got up and went over to me to take a look at some of the pictures, I was worried she might notice what I was trying to hide.

"Not your first time huh?" I jokingly asked to loosen up the tension a bit.

"It really isn't actually" Cat said with a smile.

I knew it, the poses were too spot on for a first.

"We've been practicing for quite a while now." she continued.

"Yeah, watching TV on our ladies' nights got too boring. We even took posing classes." Ronda added.

"So how come you're not taking the pictures yourself?" I asked them.

I wondered, smartphone cameras reached a pretty good quality by now.

"Well, we tried, but something always felt off, like the aesthetics were not right. The pictures seemed so, cheap." Ronda explained.

"Unfortunately, yes, so we thought, why not go to someone who knows what they're doing?" Cathy added.

Ronda winked at Cathy.

"And I sure am proud that my big Bro has an artistic eye." Cat said.

"Oh stop it, I'm blushing already." I joked.

But I guess, given the situation I sure am a lucky guy. Although I can't stop squatting yet.

"Alright, my turn, step over Cat." Ronda interrupted.

Ronda sprung up from the couch and hopped onto the chair. My sister decided to lay down on the couch and enjoy the show.

"Show me what you got!" I demanded.

I finally started to get into this thing, maybe because this might be a chance to finally get some sexy time with Ronda.

"You're not prepared for what I will show you." she teased me.

While my sister was more flexible on the set, Ronda was more aware of how to use and display her curves.

With her D-cups she was already busty, but while posing she managed to make them look even bigger.

On that slim body of her it looked almost unreal.

When she spread her legs sitting on the chair, I noticed something between her legs.

Not only was that string a 'quick-access' type as I like to call it, with an opening over her pussy, but also it was wet.

Dripping wet, as she also left some stains on the chairs cushion.

That's it, I totally lost control over what is happening in my pants, I also think that there's a stain with precum forming but I'm too afraid to check.

But in the next moment it became no longer necessary to do so.

Ronda bit her lip while looking down onto my crotch.

"Looks like you were right Cat, he really does enjoy this!" she mentioned.

I also caught a glimpse of it and you could clearly see the outline of my erect penis through the briefs.

Oh shit, the squatting apparently did not really help, does that mean my sister has also seen it?

"Yeah, I also noticed. Told you!" Cat teased.

She did, my sister saw my boner but did not say anything.

"Well, you guys are making it hard for me to not like it." I tried to explain myself.

"I see you're having a hard time" Ronda had a slight moan in her voice while bending towards me, her cleavage on full display.

A quick help seeking look to my sister only showed her smiling to me and sipping the sparkling wine.

I shot some more photos of her before she stopped.

"I guess it's time to relieve you of your duties." Ronda stood up and came over to me to watch her photos.

As it's no longer a secret that I have a raging boner, I also got up so I could show her better.

She came so close that my right arm would be between her tits, her left hand slowly wandering from my waist down onto my ass.

"Oh my, these are great, how come you are so good at this?" Ronda cheered.

She laid her right hand on my chest by saying this.

"Experience." is all I got out of me.

"You mind sharing your experience?" while she said that, her right hand slipped down into my briefs, catching a firm grip of my dick.

I flinched a little as this was still a bit unexpected for me.

Cathy did not seem to be aware of the scene as she still laid on the couch, scrolling through her photos on my laptop.

Ronda started stroking and I could feel the heat from between her thighs on my side.

"Let's make a scene!" still holding my member, she dragged me over to the chair on set to sit me down.

After a long lustful kiss, she made her way down my body, kissing every inch on the way until finally reaching my crotch.

My penis was freed from fabric by her biting the top edge of my briefs and pulling them down with her mouth and the help of her hands.

I still could not believe what was happening, Ronda going down on me while her best friend, my sister, was sitting right opposite to us, having a full view if she would have looked up from the laptop.

How could she not see what was going on?

Why did I let this even happen?

"Mmh delicious!" Ronda purred at me while liking the pre cum off my tip.

Oh right, that's why.

She placed my dick right in front of her mouth and let it slowly split her lips apart while pushing her head down until she reached my balls.

It felt like her tongue wrapped around my penis, stroking it inside her welcoming mouth.

She slowly picked up pace, letting me go in and out while moaning.

I felt her enjoyment sucking me, suddenly she looked up on me and locked eyes, making sure I'm enjoying it as well as she does.

I guess my expression assured her as she paused and grinned at me letting out a small "Hehe." before she continued.

With all these sensations going on I did not last too long and soon enough I was about to come.

Ronda realized my dick twitching and went as deep as she could one more time while still looking up at me.

This was too much; I came inside her throat and she swallowed everything like a champ.

"Your turn." I said, switching our position so she sat down and I was on my knees.

My face inches away from the inviting access of her string.

I put the string aside and explored her vagina with my thumb before finally placing it over her clit.

I got closer and started licking her entrance while fumbling her clit, my other hand placed on her outer thigh.

She let out a silent gasp and reached for the back of my head to bring me closer.

Her fluids were delicious, it tasted like licking ice cream, I felt hungry and I was determined to get my meal.

Squirming all over my face she tried to be silent, but I could not imagine it working.

However, I was not able to check what Cathy was up to at the moment as all I could see was Ronda's dripping wet pussy.

"Ooooh Pas, oooh!" she gasped and held her breath, no way my sister did not hear Ronda cumming in my face right now.

"Seems like the plan worked, I'll leave you guys to it." I suddenly heard Cathy teasing from the couch.

Wait what? What plan? Ronda caught her breath

"Come on Cat, you know I wasn't the only one getting him this hot." Ronda teased.

I blushed, but she was right, my smoking hot sister was what initially got my penis starting to grow.

"You really think? Then what about me?" Cat asked.

Cat was curious how she could get involved in this, although to my surprise she had already placed her hand rubbing her pussy.

Ronda went straight towards my sister, pushed her back on the couch, laid on top of her and gave her one of the most intense kisses I've ever seen between two girls.

12