Photography Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick was instantly hard again. Ronda opened my sister's bra while Cathy unlatched Ronda's.

Her breasts literally popped free and landed on my sisters.

The sight of their busts pressing against each other was a sight I'll hopefully never forget.

I started stroking myself as I could not resist.

They both undressed each other until they were bare naked on the couch.

It wasn't until now that I noticed an anal plug stuck in Cathy's ass.

Ronda again kissed her way down on a body, this time it was my sisters.

Right before she would lick my sister, she looked at me and gestured me to get over here.

Lifting her ass up and spreading her legs I knew what she was expecting of me.

I wiped my shaft up and down her pussy a few times before placing my tip in front of her entrance.

I did this so she would need to get it herself, to assure me she really is ready to do this.

But without hesitation she pushed her ass back against me, burying my dick deep inside and getting a grip on it.

I grabbed her ass and started to slowly pull out before pushing back in again.

I picked up pace, I did not want to make love to her, I wanted to fuck her, as rough as possible and she wanted this to as her breathing got heavier and her moans louder.

Meanwhile she did her best to please my sister by licking and fingering her like there's no tomorrow.

What I did not notice at first was that each time I thrusted into Ronda, she directly used that thrust to fuck Cathy with her fingers, making me fuck my sister through her fingers.

But Cathy noticed, caressing her tits, she looked up on me, coincidentally I looked up from Ronda's ass and caught the look of my sister.

Her mouth open, gasping and moaning at me.

She looked almost like saying 'fuck me brother' but I could not exactly tell as we locked eyes.

Ronda seemed to have noticed our bond and let out a little satisfied laugh, as if she had this planned.

This situation was so hot, almost too hot. Ronda had this little naughty plan, which for me worked too well.

I wanted to punish her for getting my sister and me, although I appreciate and enjoy it, into this situation.

So instead of further fucking Ronda from behind, I slapped her ass, raised one leg onto the couch, repositioning me slightly above her and started pounding away.

"OH GOD!" she cried out, hardly able to concentrate onto pleasing my sister.

"Yes yes yes, Oooooh!" she screamed.

My sister liked my idea and threw me a wicked smile before grabbing Ronda's head and pulling her into her pussy.

She rocked her body against Ronda's mouth, moaning faster and faster, barely able to breath she let out a loud "AAAAAH!!" before cumming right in front of me.

Ronda started shivering, her pussy locking onto my dick, milking it harder and pulling in deeper with every thrust, she moaned.

This was too much, I pushed as deep inside Ronda as possible and shot my load into her, all while maintaining eye contact with Cathy.

Ronda came from the last strains of sperm shot inside her and nearly collapsed on top of my sister.

Freed from the grips of my sisters' hands she looked back at me.

"You two should go get a room!" followed by a wide grin.

"But we're not finished yet!" she added.

Slowly slipping off my dick, with cum dripping out from her, she got up.

My sister threw a confused look at me just before sliding down on the couch and getting Ronda's pussy in her face.

They now lay in a 69 position with Ronda atop of my sister, but slightly angled so I was still able to see Cathy's face.

Seeing my cum dripping from Ronda right into my sisters mouth made my penis flinch again.

"I have something you need to taste Cat. And you, let me clean up this mess!" Ronda ordered.

Cathy did not resist and started to lick my sperm out of Ronda's pussy.

"Mmh I didn't know my bro tastes that good." she purred.

Well seemed like my nutrition change worked.

I kneeled on the couch and positioned myself in front of Ronda's face, right above my sister's pussy.

As I did that, I brushed Cathy's inner thighs with mine, she flinched at first, but quickly put them back to snuggle against me.

Ronda grabbed my dick with one hand, guiding it into her mouth while stroking my sister's pussy with the other hand.

She pulled me in and out of her mouth, trying to help her, I moved my hip back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth while holding her hair back.

I felt my penis swell up again with Ronda's tongue gently licking the tip each thrust.

Curious as to what my sister was up to at the moment, I looked up to watch her licking and sucking my cum out of Ronda.

Suddenly she gasped, her eyes went wide and she stared in shock at me.

I was confused, not knowing what had happened.

But a look down at my dick brought clarity to the situation.

Ronda used my distraction to guide my penis from her mouth into Cathy's pussy.

From one thrust to the other I was suddenly buried inside my sister.

Ronda grinned at me and nonchalantly ran her tongue from my sister's clit onto my shaft.

"You seem to fit so well in there!" she noticed.

I have to admit, she was right, somehow being inside my sister's pussy had another feeling to it.

It felt like my penis was at home, like falling into a bed full of the softest pillows you could imagine.

I looked back to my sister, I wanted her to assure me she was okay with it.

With her mouth still open, a drip of cum drooling down from her red lips over her chin she slowly nodded at me.

That's when I started moving again, this time shoving my dick into my own sister's pussy.

It was unbelievable, when I got up this morning I definitely did not plan or expect to fuck my sister today, by the looks of it neither did she to have sex with her own brother, yet here we are.

"Oh yes, do it!!" Ronda interrupted my thoughts.

She continued licking my sister and me.

I wanted my sister to enjoy this as much as possible, not only fucking her but giving her the best sex she ever had, I was determined to do my very best.

Thankfully I had a helping tongue down there.

I picked up pace again, but not as fast as I did with Ronda, partly because I also did not want her to hit her head in my chest.

I bent over to reach for Cathy's tits and managed to get a good grip on one.

She gasped again as I started fumbling her nipple while kneading her beautiful breast.

Not licking Ronda anymore because we locked eyes yet again, she started fingerfucking her while rubbing the clit, almost as if she wanted to reward her for what she did.

Because of already Cumming twice I was able to last longer and hold my pace.

After a while of gently fucking my Cathy while getting licked by Ronda we decided to change into a more comfortable position, mainly because Ronda wanted to lay down.

While standing up and waiting for Ronda to get comfortable, I pulled Cathy close, pressing me dick onto her stomach, grabbing her ass to lift her up and placing the first ever kiss I had with my own sister.

It was pure bliss.

She leaned in on my ear "I'm having the time of my life right now. But there is something I've always wanted to do,"

"What is it?" I asked.

"for you to fuck my brain out!" she added.

I almost chocked.

But after being hesitant at first, she now seems to be fully engaged in this.

"I'll be getting on all fours, showing Ronda how eating pussy is done and you will remove that shiny plug from my ass and replace it with your dick." she whispered.

After playfully biting my ear

"I want you to fuck your little sister's ass big bro!" she turned around, pressed her cheeks against my dick and got an all fours, lifted up her ass and started to eat Ronda's pussy out.

I could not believe what I just heard my little sister demand from me.

But I was a good big bro not wanting to disappoint his sister.

From previous encounters with horny clients, I still have a bottle of lube hidden in the bar cabinet.

After getting the lube I joined them, got the plug out of my sister's asshole, gently lubed us up and placed my dick in front.

There it was, almost the same view as in my dream, my sister bent over in front of me, waiting to get fucked by her own brother.

"Ready sis?" I reassured.

"Stick it in big bro!" she purred at me.

"Ooh you guys are so hot." Ronda moaned.

Ronda sat in joyful anticipation to what was about to happen.

I started pushing my dick inside my sister's tight ass, so she could feel every inch entering her.

As I reached my limit, I slowly pulled back out.

I saw goosebumps building up on my sister's skin, so I decided to follow her request.

Firmly grabbing her ass cheeks, giving her a slap on one I started fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

She reacted by letting out a loud gasp, almost biting Ronda's pussy.

Her moaning transitioned further to screaming with every time my balls slammed against her pussy.

The sound of lube getting slushed in and out of Cathy's ass, my balls slapping on her dripping wet pussy, her screams of pleasure while Ronda moaning and grinding her cum filled pussy against my sister's face was the most erotic audio and sight I've ever witnessed.

"Oooh GoOOOood YEEEES!!" Cat screamed.

I don't think Cathy was there anymore, she closed her eyes and seemed to be in heaven, so was I.

Hammering away on my sister's ass, getting watched by the crush of my teenage years I forgot time, space, simply everything.

In a blink of an eye Cathy's asshole tightened against my dick, gripping it harder than any pussy ever could, holding me in place to feel it as a whole.

A final scream from my sister followed by her trying to catch a breath and my dick slipping out of her ass with a 'pop' brought me over the edge.

I spurt my cum all over my sisters back, one gush even hitting Ronda's face to which she only replied with a soft moan followed by a wide smile.

My sister collapsed beneath me, my dick dangling over her ass, the last drops of cum landing on her cheeks.

I gave her on last slap on her ass, teasing a final soft moan from her.

"Damn Bro, you're a machine!" she said still not able to properly breathe,

"I could say the same about you sis." I answered.

Ronda looked satisfied with the result of this session.

"This was all you plan, wasn't it?" I asked her.

"Well not entirely, originally I had asked your sister to hook me up with you. But after I saw her caressing herself while watching you go down on me, I decided to push this a bit further." Ronda confessed.

Ronda sat on the couch with Cat laying on her lap, wiping and tasting my cum off her back.

"Well, I planned to leave you two alone, but it wasn't only you two that caught my attention, While scrolling through the pictures on your laptop, something caught my attention." Cat explained.

Fuck!

I froze.

I forgot to encrypt the folder with her nudes, I looked at them right before stepping in the shower earlier.

"You seem to have found my nudes somehow, first I was shocked and a bit disgusted, but then I figured that if you still have them, you might like them." Cat smirked.

"Oh you naughty boy!" Ronda laughed.

"Isn't he? And the thought of my big Brother getting off to my nudes somehow turned me on more than it should have." Cathy added.

"While we're at that, why were you in my room back then?" I asked in return.

"Oh, that's a good one" Ronda seemed to enjoy these come ups.

"Well, remember when I caught you masturbating a few times?" Cathy blushed.

"Yeah, awkward." I said.

"Not for me, I thought it was hot. The sight of you stroking your cock stuck in my head. Part of me wanted you to just pull me in and take me on the spot. When I finally had the house to myself, I tried to find evidence that you thought of me while masturbating, unfortunately without success. But I took these pics and got myself off in your bad at the thought of you doing so in the same place." she explained.

"Damn Sis, if only I weren't so blunt, we could have started this earlier." I realized.

"Yeah, I wished, but hey, better late than never." she smiled.

"Aww look at you two, it feels good to be a part of this." Ronda said.

She kissed my sisters' cheek.

"If it weren't for you this probably would have never happened, soo, thanks I guess" Cat added.

I sat down beside Ronda, massaging Cathy's legs on my lap.

"Umm I guess I know the answer, but could we maybe stay the night?" Ronda asked.

"Sure, I'd love to have you guys around tonight". I assured.

"I don't know about you, but I could use a shower and something to eat by now." Cathy said.

Cathy got up and collected her stuff from around the room.

I could not believe my eyes when taking a look at the clock revealed it would already be 5pm by now.

We packed our stuff, cleaned everything up and headed over to the house.

Being too exhausted to cook we just ordered some pizza, took a refreshing shower and prepared to snuggle up on the couch to watch some Netflix.

While in the bathroom I heard the girls giggling downstairs, seemed like they were recalling the events and how they were happy to experience this together.

"Cat can you believe this? You just fucked your brother! Holy Shit!" Ronda said in disbelief.

"Yeah, all thanks to you setting us up like this! Naughty Slut!" Cat laughed.

In the shower I myself thought about this wild ride of a day.

Although we clearly all enjoyed our get together, but we would still need to talk about what happened and how we will proceed from now on.

To be honest I hope this was not just a onetime thing as I now see my sister in a new light and finally being able to get closer to Ronda.

Maybe we can clear things up on the couch later on.

Until then, to be continued.

12