Photoshoot for Bobby's Fiancée

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,361 Followers

"You guess?"

Cassy took a deep breath.

"O.K. Yes. I'll do it. You're sure you trust him? Richard?"

"I do. Like I said, he's a professional. You'll be in good hands. I'll call him and let him know you're going to do it."

Bobby called Richard and the appointment for Cassy's photoshoot was set for the following Saturday at 11 a.m., at Richard's studio. The week went by quickly, and as each day counted off on the calendar Cassy grew more excited but more nervous as well. Richard sent instructions to Bobby, which Bobby relayed to Cassy.

Finally, the morning of the big day arrived. Bobby and Cassy sat at the breakfast table having breakfast. Cassy sat in a short bathrobe and nothing more.

"This is it, Cassy," Bobby said. "You're going to pose nude for the first time. How do you feel?"

"I'm excited. But a little nervous."

"That's understandable. But remember what I said. Richard knows what he's doing. He gave me some instructions for you. Where something loose, so the clothing doesn't leave any marks on your body. A loose dress would be good. You don't need underwear or a bra, because you'll be taking them off and at the beginning you'll be wearing some things Richard will give you. Of course, since it's a nude shoot you won't wear them for long. You don't need to worry about makeup, because he's got a makeup artist there."

Cassy thought Richard was more excited than she was. It was amusing to see how eager he was to have her pose nude in front of strange men, but obviously, he was.

Bobby closed his hands around Cassy's.

"Baby, listen to me. I know you haven't done anything like this. We haven't done anything like this. Take this piece of advice. Just do what Richard tells you to do, or what he recommends. Take your cue from him. He and I have talked. Whatever he asks you to do is fine with me. I mean it."

"Whatever?" she asked. "That covers a lot of ground."

"Whatever. Enjoy the posing. If it makes you feel naughty, enjoy it."

"I feel naughty already. I'm about to leave the house for some place I've never been to take my clothes off in front of men I've never met. And let them all take photos of me. You're sure that's O.K."?

"Better than O.K. I want you to. But tell you what. Anytime you feel uncomfortable, or uncertain, just give me a call. I'll have my cell phone."

After breakfast, Cassy slipped off her robe and pulled a light sun dress over her body. She wore no bra or panties underneath. Her breasts were pert and not large, so they didn't sway much, but her nipples were hard and pointy, and she felt their tips rubbing against the thin dress fabric.

She was aroused, and she hadn't even left the house. The night before, she had wanted Bobby to make love to her, but he had refused. He had tickled her clit for a while, but he had stopped before she came. As she got ready to drive to the studio a glow of sexual frustration suffused her body.

"Time to go, Cassy. I'll wait here."

"You sure you don't want to come?"

"No. Richard told me he prefers not to have significant others present during photo shoots, because they always affect how the model performs. I'll see the photos afterward. And I'm just a phone call away. Remember, this is your show. Have fun. Listen to Richard. Do what he says to do. You have my permission to do whatever that is, and whatever you want to do."

Whatever you want to do. Those words lit up in bright letters in Cassy's mind. Bobby was leaving no doubt he was giving her permission to do this. She shuddered with excitement.

Then she left the house, got in her car, and started driving to the studio. The directions saved on her cell phone told her the way to go.

When the voice on her cell phone told her she'd reached her destination, she thought at first there must have been a mistake. Most of the buildings around her looked like warehouses, or hastily thrown-up offices, and the neighborhood had an unsavory feel to it. It didn't look like the place for a glamour photographer's studio. But sure enough, the building directly in front of her bore Richard's studio sign over its nondescript door. Cassy left her car and went in.

If the exterior was unnerving, the interior was reassuring. It was brightly lit and professionally furnished and decorated. Inside the front door was a spacious foyer with a large desk next to an open door. Framed photographs – samples of Richard's work, she guessed, covered the walls. No one was in sight.

"Hello?" Cassy called.

Ten seconds later a cheerful 40ish man entered from the door. A younger Asian woman in a tank top followed him.

"Cassy?" the man asked.

"Yes," Cassy said, her voice surprising her with its thinness and nervousness.

"I'm Richard," he said. "This is Tran. She's going to be your makeup artist."

Cassy shook hands with both of them.

"I think Bobby told you something about what's up for today, but not all, am I right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think that's right," she said.

"OK, I'll tell you what today is about. Have a seat." Richard gestured to a chair by the desk. She sat, and he sat behind the desk. Tran stood off to the side, looking at her cell phone.

"I've got six guys coming in soon," Richard said. "They're all aspiring photographers. I've worked with all of them before in other workshops, but not for nude photography. This will be a first for them. And if I recall right Bobby said it will be a first for you, too. Am I right?"

"Yes," she said. "I've done lots of modeling, but not nude modeling."

"OK. The purpose of this shoot is to walk the photographers through a series of glamour and erotic poses and how to shoot them. I'll be guiding and instructing you through the poses and they'll be taking the photos. The photos won't be for public distribution, so you don't need to worry about that. They've all signed agreements, and these are guys I trust. Now, I need to have you sign an agreement as well."

He pushed a contract of a few pages across the desk toward her.

"Take your time to read it."

Cassy had signed model releases before, but this one was longer than others she'd seen. She thought about Bobby's reassurance to her about Richard and scanned the documents quickly before signing her name at the bottom of the last page. Richard tucked it away in a drawer in the desk.

"Let me show you around," he said.

Cassy followed Richard through the door. It opened to a vast studio space, in what looked like a refurbished warehouse. The ceilings were at least 15 feet high, and the room had a polished concrete floor and large windows, now screened by thick blinds, set in the wall at the far end. Against a wall nearer to her a section of the floor had been covered in wood strips, and over them was a massive, plush sofa, surrounded by strobe lights and umbrellas on tall stands. It was obvious this was where the shoot would take place.

Cassy was reassured by the professional appearance of the studio.

"This is where we'll be doing the shoot. We're going to start with you in a bra and panty set, and then we'll have you take it off and go through a series of poses. I know it's your first time, but you'll get used to it right away. Tran can show you to the dressing room, show you the panty set, and help you with makeup. The photographers should be arriving soon."

Tran escorted Cassy through another door at the back wall of the studio, to a comfortable dressing room with a little bathroom to the side.

"This is your first time working with Richard?" Tran asked.

"Yes. My fiancé knows him and set this up."

"Richard knows what he's doing. You're in good hands. Just follow his instructions and everything will be fine. Now, I need to ask you to take off your dress and slip on this robe while I do your makeup."

Cassy paused, thinking Tran would leave the room while she changed, but Tran didn't move and looked at Cassy without expression.

I guess she's not leaving, Cassy thought. Everyone else is going to see me naked. I guess she should be the first one. Cassy pulled the dress over her head.

She stood naked in front of Tran. She looked past Tran to a full-length mirror at her own body. Cassy liked her body. She was short and petite, with perky but not large breasts, and lean, shapely legs. She had a pert bubbly butt that photographers often wanted to show off in short shorts. Her blue eyes stared back at her from the mirror. Long, dark hair swept over her shoulders.

"You shaved below, right?" Tran asked. "Richard asked you to shave, I believe, before you got here."

"I always keep it shaved below," Cassy said. Cassy had shaved the day earlier, and her bare labia and pubic mound were on full display on the mirror.

"Let me check things out down there just to make sure there are no stray hairs. You're going to have a lot of cameras on you and Richard wants you clean as a whistle."

Cassy thought that sounded like a funny thing to say but followed Tran's instructions, turned around, and turned her butt in the air toward Tran. She felt Tran's hands on her butt, spreading her cheeks apart. It felt strange knowing someone's face was no closer than a few inches from her bare pussy and anus, giving her a close inspection.

"Perfect!" Tran said, at last. "Looks great. Let's get you ready."

For the next half hour Tran applied makeup to Cassy's face and teased and prepared her hair. When she was done she picked up the two tiny pieces of lingerie on the counter to the side.

"Time to put these on," she said.

Cassy took the lacy pieces of fabric and held them up. They were blue, matching her eyes. She shucked off her robe, slipped them on, and put the robe back on.

"Time to go," Tran said.

They walked out the door, and now Richard was joined by six other photographers, each of them holding a different camera. They were a motley crew, some of them looking confident and professional, and some of them . . . not so much.

"Gentlemen," Richard said, "Let me introduce our model, Cassy. Cassy, meet the photographers. I'd say all their names, but I don't expect you to remember them all and it doesn't really matter, anyway."

He stepped to the side and addressed everyone.

"Cassy will be modeling a variety of poses, starting with poses in a panty and bra set, and then stripping out of them and posing in a variety of nude poses. The purpose is to get you acquainted with the basics of nude and erotic modeling and how to pose and take photos of an erotic model."

Richard turned form the photographers, who were looking eagerly at their model in the slight robe that hit mid-thigh, toward Cassy.

"Cassy, I think it's time to start. Go ahead and take the robe off."

It wasn't too difficult for Cassy to do that. Cassy had modeled in lingerie and skimpy clothing before, though not in front of so many photographers. She slipped the robe off and tossed it to Richard, who dropped it on a low table behind him.

"Excellent," said Richard. "Cassy, come over here toward the sofa. Guys, this isn't a lingerie shoot. It's a nude shoot. But part of being nude is getting nude. So, we're going to have Cassy start in this sexy lingerie outfit and photograph her taking it off and getting nude. As a photographer, you want to make sure you capture the whole process of stripping."

Cassy saw the men with their cameras gather around her, getting closer, expectation and eagerness in their eyes. She'd done lots of modeling before, but she was about to cross a new threshold. She was nervous.

Richard had her do several poses standing in front of the sofa. He didn't rush getting her naked, so she grew more comfortable as the minutes ticked by. Eventually, though, he asked her to slip her bra off, and to put an arm in front of her breasts. The bra dropped to the floor and only her slender arm shielded the exposure of her tits to the men standing around her. She felt the press of her firm nipples against the skin of her arm.

Richard kept up a steady patter of conversation and instruction, distracting Cassy from her imminent nudity.

"Cassy," Richard said, "Push your hip out to the side. Guys, as you go through a shoot think of your model's lines. The human body always looks best when it's curved. Go for the S curve – have the model push her hips one way and her torso the other. Avoid straight, blocky lines. Cassy, that's great."

Cassy already knew something about posing, so she spread her legs, pushed a hip to the side, and arched her back, with her hand-hidden tits pushed out to the encircling photographers.

"Cassy, go ahead and drop your hands to your sides," Richard said.

Cassy let out a loud puff of breath and dropped her hands. She pushed her chest out, a little farther. Her tits were exposed to the men in the room. She was aware suddenly of the stillness in the room, the men shuffling around and gathering nearer to get a good view. She saw some of them adjust their lenses to zoom in on her exposed breasts. She'd done it. She was a topless model, now, or at least for a few minutes, until she went even further.

"Cassy, that's beautiful," Richard said. "Guys, it helps to have an experienced model. She knows how to pose."

Richard walked his pupils through a variety of perspectives and positions around Cassy's topless figure. They circled around her, took shots from eye level, from behind, and from below. Richard kept up a steady patter of instructions, interrupting himself at times to say an encouraging word to Cassy. His good cheer and support eased her mind.

"OK, Cassy," Richard said. "It's time for the panties to come off. "Guys, when you have the model do this, take your time. Go very slowly, and shoot the panties coming off from different angles. Let's start from the front. Cassy, hook your thumbs into the sides and pull them down until they're just barely covering you down there."

Cassy looked down. The thong was tiny, so it didn't have far to go before her pussy would be exposed. She was feeling a little bolder, and a little naughty, and her modeling experience kicked in. She tried to focus on the posing and shooting to avoid thinking about her exposure, but it was difficult to do so. She knew it was moments away.

She pulled the panties down until the upper waistband lay just over the top of the hood of her clit. She looked carefully and saw that two shallow dimples on either side of the hood now were exposed to the men's eyes. She looked up from her thong to their faces, searching them. Their expressions differed from one another. Some were busy with their cameras. One looked back at her. Another stood without moving, his eyes on the barely covered gap between her thighs. Cassy found herself parting her legs a bit more. The naughty side was coming out, she thought, and she wanted to be seen, even while she was nervous.

"Good. A little more, Cassy," Richard said.

She tugged the panties down more, this time not bothering to look down. But she could tell from their faces that she was starting to expose herself. She imagined that a good part of her clitoral hood now lay in view. Another short pull and the thin, pink slit of the rest of her sex would be visible. She shivered a little.

Then men took a few more photos, following Richard's instructions. He pointed to the various lamps and skylights around the room and reminded them always to be mindful of where the light came from.

"OK, Cassy, you're doing great so far. Time to take them all the way off. But to do that, we're going to have you turn around, legs apart, bent over, and pull them really slowly down your legs."

Cassy spun around, turning her pert bubble butt to their faces. She bent over, following his instructions, and grabbed the panties at the sides again. Then she began pulling, slowly, inch by inch. She knew from having looked at her reflection in the mirror before that even without pulling the thong off it was so thin in the back that it would not fully cover her anus, and that the slightly darker skin around it would be visible to all of them. She heard them taking photos, rapidly, and she thought she heard one of them say, almost imperceptibly, "wow."

She pulled the panties down farther, to her thighs, and breathed deeply knowing that it was all on display now: her ass, the puckered depression of her anus, the skinny slit of her pussy, the thin lips around them. She'd crossed the line to being a true nude model, and there was no going back.

Richard walked Cassy through more variations of the pose until the thong lay in a little bunch on the floor. He asked her to look back over her shoulder at the photographers, and to use her hands to spread her cheeks open.

So far, all the men were well-behaved, although she heard one distinctly say, "Nice pussy!" It gave her a tingle to hear him say it.

"Let's be respectful of the model," Richard said. "Cassy, to give you instructions I'll have to refer to you down there. What term do you like? Vagina? Vulva? Pussy? Cunt?"

No one had ever asked Cassy such intimate questions at a modeling shoot before, and she didn't know what to say. She thought for a moment about what Bobby, who would be seeing these photos later, would want her to say. After all, the purpose of the day wasn't to get modeling photos, it was to turn them both on.

"You can call it whatever you like. Pussy's fine. Cunt's fine." The word "cunt" sounded funny coming out of her mouth in this setting, but she thought Bobby would get turned on hearing her say it. It turned her on, too.

"All right, then, Cassy, let's move on to some good spread photos. Go ahead and lie back on the sofa."

She walked to the sofa a few feet away and sat down. She could guess what they wanted now, so she put her feet up on the sofa as well, scooting her butt forward until it was near the edge. The sofa was soft and comfortable against her nude skin. She put her hands under thighs, fingers near the lips of her pussy, and pulled back. She looked down between her legs, and her pussy opened like a flower as she intended. She looked up, and Richard's pupils were more attentive and eager than before. They took turns getting between her legs, snapping photos, and drawing nearer for the closeup shots, until their lenses were no more than a foot away from her open pussy.

There was no doubt about it. This wasn't art modeling or glamour modeling. It was porn. Cassy had crossed the line and she liked it. She felt the thrill of exposure she'd felt at the bar days earlier. She liked thinking about all the photos being taken of her pussy, and of how every last detail of it was exposed to their eager eyes.

Richard had Cassy spread her legs straight and wide. They took more photos. Then he grabbed something out of a small bag to the side and handed it to her. It was a slender cylindrical purple vibrator. Cassy gasped slightly in surprise. She had expected to pose fully nude but not actually to do anything sexual. She hesitated, and she thought about calling Bobby. But she knew what his answer would be: he'd want her to do it. She knew he'd talked it over with Richard and that if Richard was asking her to do this he had already discussed it with Bobby.

What had Bobby said? He'd said, "whatever." She was ready to cross the threshold and do some whatever.

She took the vibrator from Richard's hand and put the tip of it against her clit. She turned it on from the other end and her clit instantly responded to the steady buzzing. Her back jumped off the floor and she gasped.

"Oh!" she cried.

"Cassy, could you hold that pose with your mouth open and you back arched while you touch the vibrator to your clit like that?" Richard asked. "Yeah, just like that."

It wasn't hard to follow his instructions because her body responded that way to the vibrator almost automatically. It was strangely powerful for being so small and thin. She moved the tip around her tiny, sensitive button in small circles, and then she mashed it back and forth. She knew she was putting on quite a show of her pussy lips: opened, closed, pushed this way and that. She pushed the tip down and inside and then flicked it back and forth to make sure the lips were pushed back and open. She wanted to maximize the exposure of her sex to the photographers gathered round her. The were clicking away rapidly on their cameras. She looked up and saw Richard photographing her too, from between her outstretched thighs. She guessed his photos would be quickly sent to Bobby and she shivered at the idea of her fiancé seeing her like this, with all the men in a close half circle around her. The combination of her exposure and the hard, steady vibration of the slender rod in her pussy caused her to throw her head back and moan. She knew she was going to come soon. She focused on the delicious sensation of the vibrator against her flesh. Awareness of the men around her faded.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,361 Followers