Photoshoot for Bobby's Fiancée

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,361 Followers

Richard's voice interrupted her.

"Cassy," he said. "Cassy. Pull the vibrator away."

She looked up, puzzled. She pulled it away from her pink, open pussy, with reluctance. She held it an inch away, still vibrating, ready to be plunged back in to give her the pleasure she ached for.

"I don't want you to come yet," Richard said. "I want you to be aroused for the rest of the shoot. Please put the vibrator away for now."

Cassy had assumed the climax of the shoot would be her coming to the vibrator, so she wondered what Richard meant by the rest of the shoot. She clicked the vibrator off and set it on the sofa to the side of her. She held her legs open.

"Look at that," one of the photographers said. He was pointing between her legs.

She couldn't see what he was looking at, but she felt it: a tickle against the skin between her pussy and anus. A trickle of fluid leaked out of her pink, open furrow, and she felt gravity pull it down over her taint until it dropped into the open, exposed depression of her asshole. Cassy felt wanton and naughty exposing herself this way, but she loved how eagerly and rapidly all the men around her photographed her, capturing her in all her wantonness in exquisite high resolution. She wanted to mash both hands against her open pussy and make herself come right then and there, but she didn't, abiding Richard's instructions instead. She kept put her hands on her legs, keeping them spread open. She waited for Richard's next instructions.

Cassy heard a door open and close, and a moment later she saw two men she hadn't seen before entering the studio from the front office. Both wore loose-fitting pants and t-shirts. One was tall, maybe six feet, with a wiry, muscular build. The other was a bit taller, and much bigger, with bulging biceps, a thick neck, and broad shoulders.

Cassy felt embarrassed to be spread open and on view to two more men, but she held her pose. She guessed they were two photographers who had shown up late, although they didn't carry any cameras.

"Hey guys," Richard said to them. "This is Cassy, our beautiful model for the day. Cassy, this is Chad, and this is Austin. They're models. They have lots of experience and are pros, and they're going to do some poses with you. They got here just at the right time. Guys, why don't you get ready?"

Chad and Austin disappeared through another door. Cassy guessed it was to a dressing room different from her own.

Nobody had said anything to her about posing with male models. She and Bobby hadn't talked about it. She didn't know what he would think about it. A shiver of nervousness coursed through her body. She closed her legs and sat up.

"Richard, I need to take a break for a minute," she said.

"Sure, of course," he replied.

Cassy skittered back to her dressing room, nude, and shut the door. She grabbed her phone off the counter and dialed Bobby's number.

"Hello?"

"Bobby, it's me."

"How are you doing, baby?"

"I'm O.K.," she said. "But we've got a break in the shoot and I have a question."

"Sure. What do you want to ask?"

"Well . . . " Cassy started. She paused before continuing. "You said I should just follow Richard's instructions. So, I have. It's been . . . kind of wild so far. But O.K. But these two guys just arrived. They're models. And Richard wants them to pose with me. I assume they'll be naked. We didn't talk about that and I had no idea they would be coming. I don't want you to be mad."

Cassy heard laughter on the phone.

"I'm not going to be mad, Cassy. Remember what I said? Richard and I have talked it all over. You have nothing to worry about. Just follow his instructions and do what you want to do. Whatever poses he wants you to take, I'm fine. Whatever. Don't worry about me."

Whatever. That word again. Cassy's imagination ran wild and she tried to imagine what it might encompass. Bobby sounded sincere. He didn't sound worried or jealous or mad.

"You're sure?" she asked.

"I'm sure, baby," he said. "Go ahead and get back to your shoot and have fun. Let Richard take the lead. You're in good hands. I'm having fun with this whole thing."

He sounded to Cassy like he meant it.

"O.K., if you're sure. Thanks, Bobby. I guess I have to go. I'll see you later and let you know what happens."

"I look forward to it, Cassy," he said.

They hung up.

Cassy turned around to go back to the studio. She was aware, again, of being naked – that she'd be entering the studio from her dressing room without a stitch on. She could grab a robe that hung from a hook on the wall, but it seemed like a silly thing to do because she'd be tossing it off within seconds. She stayed naked, and she opened the door.

Back in the studio, hands gathered up over her breasts, leaving her hairless pussy exposed, Cassy saw a roomful of heads turn toward her. Richard and his photographers were ready to go, and the new guys – Chad and Austin – stood near the sofa wearing loose boxer shorts and nothing more. Both were hot, Cassy thought. Chad's torso was all wiry, lean, sculpted muscle. Austin was like a Greek God, with a narrow waist and hips, massive, sloping pectoral muscles, and impossibly broad shoulders. He had muscles bulging in every direction. His loose boxer shorts barely contained another prominent bulge the size of which left Cassy wondering. Both men's chests were shaved bare, leaving the sculpture of their bodies fully revealed as though in polished marble.

"Cassy, ready to go?" Richard asked.

"Sure," said Cassy. Her voice caught in her throat and sounded tinny to her ears.

"O.K.," said Richard. "Chad, we'll start with you. Slip off the boxers. Cassy, stand over here near the sofa."

Cassy followed his directions as Chad's boxers fell to the floor. A plump, well-proportioned cock snapped up and arced away from his body, not erect but not flaccid, either. Cassy was embarrassed. Richard, however, kept things moving.

"Let's start with Chad behind Cassy, holding her at the waist," Richard said. Chad followed Richard's instructions and took Cassy by the waist, pushing up against her from behind. Cassy let out a sharp breath when she felt the head of his cock bump against her butt and settle into the top of the cleft between her cheeks. No other man's cock had been against her skin since she'd been dating Bobby. It felt electric. She was nervous and embarrassed. But she was aroused, too.

As before, cameras went off all around her.

"Chad, cup her breast," Richard said.

Chad's hand slid up the skin of Cassy's torso, stopping at and cupping the bottom of her right breast. A thumb and finger encircled and squeezed her nipple, and Cassy squealed.

"Chad and Cassy, that's excellent," Richard said. "Cassy, slowly turn around in his arms, and look at Chad like he's a lover. Hold each other and get close. Slowly, so the guys can get pictures."

Cassy turned slowly, her face getting closer to Chad's. She thought of Bobby and hoped he wouldn't think it disloyal to be in a naked man's arms this way. As she turned, Chad's cock popped out of the crack of her ass and caressed her skin in a half circle around her hips, until she was facing him. When she did, at last, his hand grabbed her ass and his fingers dug in, and his cockhead tapped lightly against the hood of her pussy. Cassy shivered. She hoped no one notice. She was trying to act like a professional, but the combination of embarrassment and arousal made it difficult to keep up appearances.

Richard walked the two of them through a few poses in that position, grabbing and caressing each other in different ways. Cassy's skin was on fire the whole time. She couldn't tell how much of it was shame and how much sexual excitement, but she didn't stop. Chad's hands were strong, and his fingers were long, and she liked the feel of them all over her.

"O.K., guys," Richard said. "Next phase. When you do a shoot with a couple it's nice to have some romantic introduction, but not too much. Your customers are going to want you to get to business. So, Cassy, can you drop to your knees in front of Chad?"

Cassy, not thinking with perfect clarity, did as she was told until her knees were against the wood, and her mouth was inches away from Chad's thick, swaying cock. It was harder now than before, and it stuck out from his body, toward Cassy's face.

Richard continued as though nothing strange was happening. It's not strange to him, Cassy thought, but I'm freaking out.

"It's always good to start the sex with a good blow job scene," Richard said. "Everyone likes it, and it gets the guy hard for the next scene."

He turned away from the other photographers to Cassy.

"Cassy, if you're not comfortable you don't need to actually suck him. We can walk through this and give everybody here a good lesson without that. So just do whatever you are comfortable with."

Whatever. That word again. With every minute ticking by it seemed to encompass a wider range of possibilities.

Richard didn't say anything, so Cassy stuck out her tongue as far as it could go. Its tip lay no more than an inch from the tip of Chad's cock, which seemed to be getting still harder. Cassy wasn't sure how far she wanted to go with this, but she thought she get her tongue close enough to the cock to give the photographers what they wanted without actually touching it.

She looked at the thick purply-pink bulb of Chad's cock. To her surprise she saw the little hole at the tip wink, and a shiny drop emerged from it. Without thinking Cassy put a hand on Chad's hip, squeezed her fingers into his skin, and pulled him closer. Her tongue almost touched him. It lay just fractions of an inch from the shiny dollop of cream. Cassy wondered how close she could get to it without touching it. She stretched her tongue farther, until its tip was directly under the cock tip.

At that moment the milky bead of Chad's pre-cum fell, and it dropped right onto her tongue. Cassy's eyes grew wide and before she could think what to do she withdrew her tongue into her mouth and swallowed.

I just swallowed another man's pre-cum! she thought. Sorry, Bobby!

"That was hot," one of the photographers said.

Cassy saw another bead of white come from Chad's pee-hole.

She lowered her body, crouching closer to the ground, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth as wide as she could, inviting Chad to lower his cock head between her lips without touching them. He did.

She couldn't stop thinking about having swallowed Chad's pre-cum in front of Richard, and the photographers. Bobby would see pictures of it later, too. It felt wanton and slutty, but it felt good. Cassy made a decision.

She closed her lips around Chad's cock.

Chad groaned, and his cock grew harder at once.

I'm sucking another man's cock, Cassy thought.

The cameras kept snapping, all around.

Cassy's free hand went up and began stroking Chad's cock at its base while her mouth worked eagerly over the head. She swirled her tongue around it. With each stroke she let him get deeper. Chad let her take care of the rhythm.

It was delicious, Cassy thought. And the taste was all the more exquisite because men she didn't know encircled her and photographed her enjoyment.

Cassy's mouth pumped away at Chad's cock for a while. Embarrassment gave way to bliss and Cassy almost forgot she was being watched when Richard gave instructions again.

"Cassy and Chad, get on the sofa. Chad on his knees with his back to one side, and Cassy on her hands and knees, doggie position."

Somehow Cassy and Chad duck walked their way to the sofa without letting her mouth leave his cock. She wanted it inside. Inside her. Fucking her. Fucking her sweet mouth. Soon they were on the sofa as Richard had instructed. She kept her mouth pumping away at his raging hard on.

"Cassy, that's great," Richard said. "You're a natural. Push your belly toward the sofa and push your butt higher. You have a beautiful butt."

Cassy knew guys liked her butt, but they'd never seen it before the way the photographers in the room saw it now. She opened her legs so they'd see everything. She'd given herself over fully to displaying herself – ass, pussy, tits, cocksucking mouth, everything. Now the photographers were on all sides of her, some capturing in great deal her full lips closing over Chad's thick, hard cock and others behind her, snapping photos of her open, lippy pussy and pretty, puckered anus with glee.

"God, this is great," she heard someone say.

"Austin, I think it's time," Richard said. "Get behind Cassy like you're going to fuck her."

Cassy shivered again. She hadn't thought about what Austin was going to do.

She heard a rustling, and thought she heard Austin's boxers drop to the floor behind her, out of sight.

"Holy shit," one of the photographers said.

"I thought 'hung like a horse' was just a saying," said another. "But fuck."

Cassy's eyes went wide, but she was so busy sucking Chad's cock she felt she dare not turn around. So, she continued sucking, spreading her legs and pushing her ass up and backward to await whatever was coming.

"Now, Cassy," Richard said, "It's not necessary for Austin to fuck you. We can get good shots if you just let him get right up behind you. Just do whatever you're comfortable with. And, just so you know, I always have my models tested, and both Chad and Austin got clean bills of health earlier this week. Nothing to worry about."

Whatever, Cassy thought. Whatever felt damn good so far.

She felt hands, larger and stronger than Chad's, grab her ass. She pushed against them, once again without thinking. Her body rocked back and forth as her mouth devoured Chad's cock, until, at last, she felt it: the thick, hard head of Austin's cock tapping the spread lips of her pussy. She wasn't sure what to do. She'd come this far, but letting another man actually fuck her pussy would be an even bigger step. Could she do it? Would she? Did she want to? She wasn't sure.

But while she was thinking about it, the cock head kept tapping against her, sometimes hitting her lips, other times her pert clit, and a few times the exposed flesh between her lips. She couldn't see it, but she knew it was big – bigger than anything she'd felt before.

Is this fucking? she wondered. Is he fucking me? She guessed that it looked like it, because out of the side of her eyes she could see all the photographers with their cameras clustered behind her, ignoring the steady mouth-fucking in favor of watching her pussy getting tapped by the cock, unseen to her eyes but obviously big.

"Excellent, Cassy," Richard said. "Let's try a different position now. Rotate your body, ass against the sofa, with your legs spread open, feet in the air."

Cassy had to remove her mouth from Chad's cock to do what Richard asked. The cock slipped out from her lips with a plop and she turned over, curious to see the big cock that had been slapping against her from behind.

Her eyes popped open wide when she saw it. She knew it was going to be big, but this – this was ridiculous. If any cock deserved to be called a horse cock, this was it. She'd never seen a cock so big: long, veiny, rock hard and jutting forward, and almost as thick as her wrist. As she spread wide, legs in the air and toes pointed toward the ceiling, she saw Austin's thick cock swaying in the air inches away from the opening of her sex.

There was no way it could fit inside her, she thought, though she didn't say anything aloud.

Cassy was mesmerized, nevertheless, at the possibility that such an enormous cock might fit inside her. She kept her legs open in invitation, and, looking down the length of her body between them she noticed the lips of her pussy were peeled back, as though eager and waiting to be entered.

Austin moved forward until the thick head pressed against her lips. He rocked his hips in a slow rhythm, and his cock head traced the length of Cassy's pussy, up, then down, and then up again. Cassy didn't think it counted as fucking, but it was close.

She turned her attention away from the huge cock to look at the photographers crowded around her, snapping photos, capturing every inch of her nude body. She thought about Bobby watching her later, with naked men at either end of her, with a huge cock poised at her pussy's entrance, ready to push in.

What would be Bobby want her to do? she wondered. He'd given the green light for her to do what she wanted. He'd told her he trusted Richard.

Whatever, Cassy thought.

She pushed her hips forward, toward Austin's massive cock, and it snagged and stopped against the pink flesh between her lips. Its tip spread her wider, and Cassy couldn't help but notice how far apart the cock's girth pushed her lips. She still couldn't imagine the cock being inside her.

But she was interested in finding out, so she pushed her hips farther forward.

Now her pussy and Austin's cock aligned perfectly, and it slipped in, partway, despite its girth. Cassy groaned.

"Ooooooooooooh," she said. She let the groan linger as she felt the huge bulbous cock head make its way inside her. Even part-way in, it filled her and stretched her. She didn't think she could take much more of it. She stared at it, between her legs, a thick pole of flesh. The tip was hidden inside her, but the rest remained outside. She couldn't imagine the rest of it buried inside her. But she wanted to see how much more she could take.

She pushed against it, again. Her pussy took in two more inches, and she groaned once more.

"Shit, look at that," one of the photographers said. He and the others kept taking photos. Cassy spread her legs wider so all of them could see.

"Guys," Richard said, "It's important at this phase to make sure you've got a good angle to the woman's cunt. Cassy knows how to pose so she's giving you a good view, but sometimes your models won't know where to put themselves and you have to guide them. Good job, Cassy! You're doing great."

Cassy barely paid attention to what Richard was saying. She just wanted more of Austin's huge cock inside her. He pushed again, slowly, and she pushed back. Two more inches. Her hips shook and her legs quivered. Her pussy opened to more of his massive shaft and it felt like her insides were getting rearranged. Cassy's breath came in loud, short puffs.

Austin was getting into it, too. He was staring down at her body underneath him with wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Yeah, baby, take that," he said. "Take my big cock."

"I want it all," Cassy heard her self say, her voice tiny, almost whispery, over the sound of heavy breathing and cameras going off around her.

"What'd you say?" Austin asked. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"I want it all," Cassy said, louder this time. "I want your big horse cock all the way inside me!" She couldn't believe it was her voice saying it.

"Yeah, baby?" Austin asked. "You're sure your little cunt can take it? You're so tight. I don't know if you can. You need to tell me. You need to beg for it. Beg me to sink my big cock all the way into you, Cassy. Beg me loud enough that I can hear and all the other guys watching us fuck can hear it to. Come on, baby."

"Give me you cock!" Cassy yelled, throwing her head back. "Put it in all the way. Fuck me!"

"With pleasure," Austin said. With that he shoved hard, and the rest of his huge shaft disappeared insider her pussy lips. His ball sack smacked against her exposed ass hole. Cassy's eyes widened like white saucers and she let out a loud "yelp."

"My god, this is amazing," a sandy-haired, middle-aged photographer said.

"Concentrate, guys," Richard said. "It's easy to get excited about what's happening, but always focus on getting the best shots.

"Cassy," he continued. "Throw your head back. Let Chad fuck your mouth while Austin fucks your pussy."

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,361 Followers