Photoshoot for Bobby's Fiancée

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,361 Followers

Cassy did as she was told, without thinking about it. She craned her neck back, bracing herself on the sofa on her elbows. Sure enough, Chad's cock, still hard, was waiting for her. She opened her mouth and instantly it was stuffed.

"Mmmmph," Cassy said. Chad's cock, bigger than average but nowhere near the size of Austin's, started pumping in and out of her mouth.

I'm being fucked from two ends, Cassy thought. I had no idea I was even going to pose with anyone else and now I'm being fucked by two guys and everybody's taking photographs.

Cassy clamped her mouth down hard on Chad's cock and begin sucking, her tongue twirling against his cock head. From the other end, she felt Austin's enormous cock start to leave her, and then press back inside before he was out all the way. Both men were eagerly fucking her now, and Cassy eagerly accepted the hard, furious thrusts of their cocks into her body.

She hoped Bobby wouldn't mind. It was too late to worry about that now.

Austin sat with his knees on the sofa and held Cassy's ass in his hands a few inches off the fabric. He picked her ass up a little higher and Cassy's legs went wider, and Austin began pile-driving into her. Cassy felt the wetness inside her, lubricating and easing the passage of the mighty cock into her, but already she could feel its length and girth taking its toll on her insides, wearing her out. She wouldn't be able to last long against its assault. But on it went, regardless, thrust after thrust, two men who were not her fiancé pounding her open holes relentlessly.

She wanted to watch Austin's cock pumping in and out of her, but Chad's equally busy cock kept her from doing that. More than once she gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat. Drool spilled out the sides of her mouth.

Her body had never been treated this way before, and the sheer intensity of the hard fucking from both ends was almost painful. But it was blissful, too – her lithe, little body transported in its sheer, wanton writhing to another place she'd never been. She felt delicious and slutty.

I hope you like me as a slut, Bobby, she thought. That's how I feel. That's what you've got.

The thought made her shiver, and the shiver set off a reaction that flowed down to her pussy. Cassy felt it well up from inside –the coming orgasm. It started as a tickle, and then as a series of ascending waves, spreading over her. Her hips bucked and her legs spasmed.

Austin seemed to know what was happening, because his hands suddenly gripped her ass tighter and he pushed even more deeply inside her than before. Chad suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and started stroking himself furiously, holding his cock no more than inches from Cassy's face. Her mouth now free, Cassy pulled her head up to watch the piston-pumping motion of Austin's enormous cock into her pussy as she neared her climax.

When it came, at last, a few strokes later, she cried out and her whole body shivered. She closed her eyes and instantly felt the hot, salty taste of cum as Chad dumped his load on her face and in her open mouth. Austin pushed one more time into her and held his cock in her, and Cassy could tell he was emptying himself in her as well. When he was done he cried out, too, and pulled out a moment later. His cock, slicked with his semen and the wetness from her pussy, dangled between her legs, not as hard or straight as before but still massive.

The photographers never stopped. She saw their cameras gathered all around her, capturing every angle of her cum-splattered, sweaty nude body, still shaking and shivering from the hard fucking.

Chad and Austin, both pros, moved away so Cassy could be photographed alone. Cassy pushed herself up from her elbows and lay against the back of the sofa. She started to curl up. She felt spent.

"Keep your legs open, Cassy," Richard said. "Guys, you don't want to forget to get this part."

Cum dripped off Cassy's face, onto the sofa and her chest, cameras recording ever drop. She wondered what Richard meant. Then she felt it – the heavy wet mess at the gaping entrance between her legs. She looked down and used her hands to part her lips and saw it – the thick white cream pie. For a moment it hung there, not moving, suspended, but gravity did its work. A thick dollop of cream poured from her pussy to the floor at the foot of the sofa. The cameras kept clicking.

My god, what a sight I must be, Cassy thought. Richard's going to show the photos to Bobby. He's going to see everything.

There was nothing she could do now, so she sat on the sofa, holding herself open for the benefit of the photographers, until her shaking and shivering stopped. Chad and Austin stood behind them, still watching her. They may have been professionals, but they looked like they enjoyed watching a hot nude woman come down from an orgasm as much as anyone.

Cassy grew light-headed. She thought she might pass out. Tran showed up suddenly, from the side, with a bottle of water. Cassy took a swig and felt better.

"Let's get you cleaned up," Tran said.

Cassy felt her body, still weak, lift off the sofa and stagger to the dressing room. It almost felt like her body belonged to another person.

She took her time in the dressing room, toweling off and pulling the dress back over her body. She slipped her shoes on. Her head swam, crowded with thoughts and emotions about what she'd just done.

Oh, Bobby, she thought.

It was harder to open the dressing room door this time, clothed, than it had been the last time, naked. When she entered the studio again, Richard stood near the door. His student photographers stood in a cluster near the window, talking amongst themselves and scrolling through the photos they'd taken on their camera view screens. Chad and Austin were gone.

"How do you feel, Cassy?" Richard asked.

"Good, I guess" she said. "That was . . . intense. I didn't expect all of that to happen. I didn't know that was going to happen."

"I know," he said. "You were such a trooper. It went further than we expected it to. You did great. Really great. I got some great photos out of that, and I'll bet even my students did, too. I'll make sure you see them."

"Thanks," Cassy said. All she could think about was Bobby seeing them, and she wondered what he would think. He'd said to do . . . whatever. But it seemed like she'd left whatever a long way behind, and she had no idea what he'd think of what she'd done.

A tingle came from between her legs. She was sore down there, her insides feeling the aftermath of the hard fucking she'd gotten from Austin. Her legs were wobbly.

Cassy said goodbye to Richard, and his students gave her a hearty cheer from across the room as she left. In a minute, she was in her car, driving home to Bobby.

She figured Bobby would be eager and curious to see her after her adventure as she put the key in the front door to open it. But when she stepped inside, he wasn't there.

"Bobby?" she called. She thought her voice sounded frail and warbly. She was nervous about seeing him. She figured she'd have to tell him everything that happened, because Richard probably would fill him in, and maybe he already had.

She walked from the door to the living room.

Bobby was on the sofa, watching the TV. On the large screen, in high definition, Cassy saw herself, getting fucked by Austin and Chad. Her mouth dropped, and she turned toward Bobby.

He was already up, off the sofa and walking toward her, a huge grin on his face.

"Bobby, what –" she started.

"Richard videotaped the whole thing, from the beginning. He had a camera in the back of the room. He live-streamed it to me. I've already downloaded the video, and I've been watching it a second time.

"Baby, you were amazing."

"You . . . you're O.K. with this?" she asked.

"Oh, Cassy, better than O.K."

He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life. They way they all looked at you. That huge cock pounding you. All those guys taking pictures of you, eating you up with their cameras. It was the best porno ever. My little porn star."

He kissed her again.

They embraced, and Cassy felt warm and comfortable in Bobby's arms as he kissed her face, over and over.

"Bobby, I have to admit something."

Cassy was worried and didn't know how to say what she had to say. She feared Bobby's disapproval.

"What is it, baby?"

"I – I want to do that again." She blushed and looked at her feet.

When she looked up, Bobby was grinning.

"I already knew that, baby. I could tell by watching you during the shoot that you'd want more. I want more too."

He hugged her and kissed her on the forehead and pulled back. His face was filled with kindness and understanding – and lust.

"Cassy. My sweet, pretty, little exhibitionist slut fiancée. I've booked another shoot for next week. This time there will be four guys, not two. And a new crop of photographers to take photos of you. Richard will take care of everything.

"Don't worry, Cassy. I'll make sure you get plenty of opportunities to show off your naked body again."

"You're the best, Bobby!" she said.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,361 Followers