Photoshop Omega: The Wizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,178 Followers

"Thank you, dear. Now, are we ready for dessert? I went old fashioned-creme brulee with just a hint of berries."

My father's eyes lit up. She knew very well that was his favorite. "Oh, indeed? Bring it on, then, my lovely. I've still plenty of room left in the tank."

My mouth twitched. My father had the odd quirk of sounding very gentlemanly when he was drunk.

Sharon smiled and clapped her hands twice, sharply, and two men sprang into the room, bearing the promised custard treat. I rolled my eyes (God, she was laying on the fake aristocratic bullshit thick) but I still took two ramekins of the stuff from the serving man. I wondered briefly if I was supposed to give him a tip.

We ate down the creme brulee with gusto, my father with a couple extra glasses of red. I could see Shantel watching the proceedings blank-faced, her eyes darting between me and her mother. But she didn't say anything. She just texted when she thought no one was looking.

I pulled out my own phone, and not even looking at it, I launched my texting app and sent her two words:

Last chance.

Chantel's phone buzzed slightly, and she glanced at it. She looked up at me, her lips pressed together firmly, and then averted her eyes.

Well, she had better not regret it.

When the scraping on ramekins had faded, Sharon smiled down at us. "Well, how about we adults go over to the bar? Children, if you are finished, you can be excused."

My chest filled a little with fire at the idea of 'being excused' by a woman barely 15 years my senior, but Chantel didn't hesitate. She was up and out of her chair with a rushed, "It was nice to see you again!" to Alaina, and then bugged out.

I stayed where I was. I took a sip of wine (I'd had less than a glass total), and leaned back in my chair.

"Well, I guess I might as well go, too," I said slowly, getting to my feat. "You three be careful." I smiled, and directed my gaze at Sharon. "If anything happens, you know where to find me."

She snorted lightly, showing me her back, and l watched her lead the other two out of the room. My dad stumbled a little a step away from his chair, and Alaina deftly caught his arm. He gave her a pretty open stare down into her cleavage, grinning and saying, "Thanks so much for the assist, my girl," as she linked arms with him.

"My pleasure," she smiled.

My father threw me a grin over his shoulder on the way out. I rolled my eyes again. Damn, how could he be so smart and so dumb at the same time? The signs were all there, out in neon lights.

But good ol' dad had a letch phase that followed his gentry phase when he was sloshed, and didn't hesitate to paw Alaina's ass as they sauntered out. I felt a stab of envy.

But it didn't last.

I walked slowly down to my room, and sat in my chair. The screen saver going was displaying portions of my work, and I felt something stirring down below. But I just sat there, and waited. I listened to the sound of my breathing.

My phone went off. I checked it. I shook my head and smiled.

"Well, bitch," I said, bringing up my shortcut app, "you can't say I didn't give you a chance."

I fired off a macro. Moments later, there was a scream.

The sound of footsteps thundered nearer, and then my door was slammed open.

"What do you think you're doing, you little asswipe!"

I turned mildly to Sharon, my smile benign. Only it wasn't the same Sharon. Her luxurious locks were traded in for a pair of pigtails. The bust that had launched three marriages of convenience had deflated down to a very average (but nonetheless nice) pair of firm tities-maybe B cup with aspirations of C. Her hips had slimmed down from mature woman to slim teen, and her arms and legs followed suit. Her ass still had that nice shape, if smaller, but most striking was her face.

With only a couple embellishments (because I just couldn't help myself) it was straight out of her senior high school photo.

"Ah," I said evenly, looking her up and down. "It looks like you went back on our deal."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she snapped, one arm tightly clasped around her top to keep it from sagging off. She probably didn't notice how much less mature her voice sounded now-come to think of it, she sounded way more like Chantel. "Undo what you did to me right this fucking instant!"

I clicked my tongue. "Ah, but it wasn't what I did to you," I said, wagging a finger, "but what you did to you. The instant you broke our deal beyond the point of return, the de-aging was set to kick into full gear."

"De-aging?" she spat. "All you did was take my boobs away!"

"Now, you're not looking carefully again, Sharon," I said, pointing to the mirror. "I didn't 'take them away.' I just sent you back to eleventh grade, before you had the cash to upgrade them."

Sharon snarled at me, but her gaze was drawn irresistibly to the mirror. Her jaw dropped, and her hands patted over herself again. She turned and looked at her back, and her ass, and back to her face.

"Oh my fucking god!" she said, hands on her face. "I'm- I'm-"

She couldn't finish, but just stood gaping at herself. Mixed emotions chased each other across her face like a children's puppet show. It actually made me laugh out loud.

Sharon whirled on me, face darkening. "What are you laughing at?" she snarled.

"I was just thinking," I said, "how much you and Chantel really are alike. Hell, you could totally blend in with her classes this fall if you wanted. Although they might have to card you at the parties. And she's the one with the big tits now. You'll have to wait until your bank account fills for a refresh."

She took a step toward me, her face dark and teeth bared. "You-you fucking-shit sucking- TURN ME BACK RIGHT NOW!"

I held up my hands. "Wow, no need to throw a tantrum. You didn't get *that* young. Maybe you should have thought of this before you decided to double-cross me."

Her breathing was coming fast. Her free hand came up in a claw reaching for my face. "I'll-I'll KILL YOU!"

I rolled my eyes. "Really? That's your solution?" I sighed, shaking my head. "Damn, you were hell for your mother as a teen, weren't you?"

I leaned forward, and ticked off a finger. "First of all, that wouldn't solve your problem-you'd still somehow be a freak that became a teenager again, and even if you somehow hid my abrupt murder, me dead would just mean you stay that way. Good luck explaining who you are. I'd lay money most people wouldn't even recognize you at first look. Might even get truant officers asking what school you go to."

I tilted my head. "And, really, is that the worst thing to happen to a person? I could have turned you purple, or made your face a mass of fat and puss-filled acne. Or put your head on the wrong way. Or changed your gender. Or gave you an ass the size of a Prius."

With each statement, Sharon got a little paler.

I ticked off a second finger. "Second of all..." I stood up, and took a step toward her. I towered over her slim frame, and she seemed to visibly shrink. "You're a 115 pound girl with no fighting experience that barely knows which way the gun should point. You won't even let us keep a gun in the house since just seeing one makes you shake. Even if you somehow got one, you'd as likely hurt yourself as me."

She took a step back, her eyes wide. "D-don't threaten me!"

I gave her a flat look, and then gazed skyward. "Oh god, I really can't take much more of this woman." I felt my forehead with two fingers. "Didn't you literally just now threaten me with death? All I did was rebuff you. And don't bother asking what rebuff means, they made dictionaries for a reason."

I sat down in my chair, and turned my back. "You can see yourself out, Shari," I said, bringing up my browser.

"Don't call me that!" she snapped.

I shrugged. "Conniving bitch, then. Anyway, you can leave now. You'll have to let me know how dad reacts when he sees the new you. And we all thought he was robbing the cradle before."

"You-you-I-I can't-" she sputtered, making strangled noises. She paced a couple steps, and then stopped, her breathing loud, and then a couple more steps. I could practically hear her grinding her teeth as she shifted from one foot to the other. Then it was quiet in my room for almost a whole minute.

"What do you want?" Sharon's voice was barely audible.

"I wanted you to keep your word," I said, not turning. "That ship has sailed."

"But... but surely we can work something out," she said, taking a step forward. "I-I won't file for divorce. Or I will, but no fault, just like you said. Whatever you like."

I snorted. "Can't trust you. It'd start as a no-fault when you left the house, but by the time you got to your lawyer's office, you'd be calling dibs and my dad's toothbrush. No dice."

"I-" she hesitated. "I could owe you a favor. I've got friends and connections."

"Easily forgotten when the wind is blowing your way. Rejected."

"Then money! I-"

"I like money as much as the next Millennial basement-dweller, but it can't solve everything. Besides, I'm good. Things are actually starting to take off for me, you know. Now get lost, would you? You're starting to get-"

"I could sleep with you!"

I paused, letting that sentence hang in the air, and smiled. But when I turned back to her, my expression was narrow and firm. "And why would I want that?"

She looked mystified. Likely she'd never had anyone question an offer of sex with her before. "W-well," she stuttered, "I... my body is a teenager's again, isn't it? I bet you've never had sex with a body this tight before, have you?"

She gave me an intense stare, licking her lips. She let the too-large top sag off of her a little, revealing the firm, glossy skin of most of her right breast. Without waiting for an answer, she reached down and pulled the blouse off completely. Her loose bra sagged on her, and with an easy move of one hand, she unclasped it.

Look, I like a nice large pair of melons as much as the next guy. I am in no way bothered by the fakeness of tits, and am more than glad to appreciate them just as much as those of a girl who is surgery free.

But there is something undeniably appealing about a pair of firm, natural, balanced tits. Especially on a girl like Shari, who had a figure slim enough (at least, as a teen) to still make them look like they stood out against her body. She squeezed her arms together around them, pointing them at me.

I pretended to consider it. "Okay," I said, "you have my attention."

Her eyes brightened. "Then you'll-"

I stopped her with a raised hand. "But first you'll have to show me how serious you are." I stood up, letting my hard cock form a nice visible lump in my jeans. "Suck my dick, Shari."

She bared her teeth. "Don't-" she started, but I raised an eyebrow. Shari hesitated, and drew a breath. Then with a quick nod and a practiced seductive smile that looked unbelievably hot on her fresh face, she knelt in front of my crotch. She undid my belt and zipper with ease, and looking steadily up at me, pulled down my pants and boxers. Her mouth fell open.

"Oh my god," she said, tone hushed. I never get tired of that. It's like they are in the presence of some holy relic. "It's... it's *huge*."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Surprised? You didn't think your step son would be packing this much heat?"

She shook her head, not taking her eyes off it. "No, I just thought... I mean, it's just so-"

Shari shook her head. Her seductive smile returned, and she grabbed my shaft with a hand. Holding it up, she licked me delicately, softly with the tip of her tongue. She danced everywhere with it, tickling the edge of the head, swirling it over the sensitive skin around my balls, teasing just a tiny bit into my urethra. Before I knew it, my whole cock was wet from her saliva, her hand steadily rubbing up and down the shaft, and her mouth sucking luxuriously on the head.

Goddamn, she was good. Better than her daughter. But I guess that's to be expected for a woman of her experience. That this was wrapped up in her sweet teen face was unbelievably hot.

Shari's face started to bob, pigtails swinging, in a pro corkscrew. Her mouth slurped hungrily as she sank my meat deep and deeper. She had it more than halfway in, which was a decently impressive feat.

But not deep enough.

I grabbed her by the pigtails, and as her eyes bulged, I shoved my super sized pole down her throat. She gagged, struggling, but I didn't care. I just started to ream out her face.

Now, normally I'm actually not the biggest fan of face fucking. It's rougher than I like to treat a girl, and it actually doesn't feel as good as a normal BJ. But in Shari's case, I was willing to make an exception.

If for no other reason, than because likely no one had had the audacity to treat her like their bitch before.

But she didn't try to stop me. She just opened her mouth wider, and tried to ride out the storm. Good. I pounded my dick in deep, feeling her lips tightly wrapped around the base of my shaft, and then pull out. She gasped for breath, coughing, as a line of saliva connected her lips to my member for a moment.

Now to push her.

"Alright," I said, pulling my pants off the rest of the way and spreading my legs a little. "Now lick my asshole."

She recoiled. "You can't seriously be-"

"Fine, the doors that way." I started to turn.

"No! Wait!"

I raised an eyebrow.

"I'll... I'll do it."

I frowned at her. "Okay. But you better lick it good. No little rimjob, I want your tongue up my back door so deep I sound off like George Takei."

She stared at me a moment. "Who?"

My lips compressed. "Never mind, just get your mouth to my ass."

Shari hesitated another moment, but then scooted forward on her knees. I spread my legs just wide enough so that she had to press her face into my crotch, my ball sack pressing around her nose. Then her wet little tongue started to touch my skin, tentatively, circling.

"Yeah, bitch," I said, stroking my cock a little, still wet from her mouth. "Get that face deep in there. Taste that ass."

Shari took a deep breath, and eyes closed, pushed her tongue onto the button of my anus proper. She maybe was pleasantly surprised to find nothing like fecal matter there, because after pausing a moment, she plunged deeper. I'd cleaned myself out nicely, so she didn't find anything there, either.

After all, this was for my sexual benefit in addition to punishing her, not to do something really disgusting. What's the point if I get turned off?

Her face worked, reaching up and grapping my asscheaks for support, wetting my rectum, feeling the pulsing of the muscles working against each other. I leaned back a little, stroking harder, luxuriating in the feeling of my suddenly-teenage stepmother glossing up my bunghole with her mouth. I let her go on a while.

Then I started to feel a couple distant pangs, so it was time to stop there. I looked down at her.

"Okay," I said. "You pass. With flying colors."

Shari pulled away, blinking and breathing heavily.

"I'll make you a deal," I said, bending over to look her in the face. "And rest assured, *I* won't go back on my word. If we fuck right now, and then you leave me in peace with no further negative actions or threats, I will turn you into your best version I promised in our original deal, and you go forward the no-fault." I held out my hand to her. "Deal?"

Shari took a deep breath, composing herself a little as she schooled her face, and then then shook my hand.

"Deal," she said.

I pointed to the bed. "Get naked except for your pumps, and get on the edge of the bed, face down, with that jailbait ass is sticking out."

Shari gave me her best seductive smile. She stood, and pulled down her skirt and nylons, showing off a silky pair of dark green panties. She turned and pulled those down while bent over, letting her ass come into view as her bottoms pulled away. She stepped out of her underthings (which I noticed were a bit damp in the crotch area) and positioned herself on the bed as instructed. She turned and smiled back at me, waving her ass invitingly.

I smiled, got in alignment, and pressed my dick onto her entrance. Right away, she knew something was not quite right.

"What the fuck?" she said, head snapping to me.

"What?" I said, working her lips a bit with my tip. It made her shiver a little, but she frowned, reached down until her fingers got to her entrance. There, it encountered some resistance. Her eyes shot open wide. Her face went pale, then red, then pale again.

"Oh. My. God. You... you made me a virgin again?"

I deserved an Oscar for not even smiling then. Really, Chantel deserves some of the credit. She gave me the idea.

I raised an eyebrow at Shari. "I said it deaged you to a teen again, remember?"

Her mouth was hanging open. "What? Everywhere?"

I rolled my eyes. "Do people partially de-age?"

Her jaw was still working. "But by then, I wasn't- I'd already-" Her mouth snapped shut.

Well, I guess that was to be expected. "Well, we can stop now if you like," I said, standing up a little more. "But if we do, the deal's off."

She sputtered, eyes wide and darting. I shrugged, and started to turn away.

"Suit yourself," I said, but she reached out quickly to catch my wrist.

"You can't leave me like this!" she hissed.

"Can and will. A deal's a deal."

She stared at me a moment, huffing. Then she jerked around. "Fine," she said, setting her jaw. "Fine. I lost it once, I can do it again. Just... go slowly. Your cock is way bigger than- Just go slowly, okay?"

I held up my hands. "Slow it is."

I settled back behind her again, one hand resting on her ass, and the other guiding the Great Python into the Cave of Wonder. But first, I'd have to do something about the blockage.

Shari moaned. "Slower!"

I gritted my teeth, pushing as lightly as I could. I put pressure on for a bit, then pulled out, and then more pressure. Shari shifted under me, breathing deeply in through a her nose and out through her mouth. She jerked a little, making my dick flop off out of her pussy and bounce between her asscheeks.

I realigned with her, and started to carefully press my cockhead back into her gated entrance. Her ass tensed, and relaxed, and tensed again under my hand. I reached up and cupped her left tit, rolling the nipple in my fingers. She moaned louder, head arching back with her eyes closed. I pulled out, and then pushed deeper.

"Oh, fuck," she said, visibly trying to breath slowly. "Gentle! Yes, just... inch in it... oh god, it's so big. Oh! Oh FUCK! Oh shit, it's-"

I pushed just a bit more. I hesitated, feeling the wetness with the head, and then gave another thrust.

I popped my stepmother's cherry.

"Oh- Ooooohh..." she groaned, fists full of comforter. "F... fuuuuuuuck."

I barely had half my length in, but this made fake Aina Honey's tight twat seem almost loose by comparison. I pulled out a little bit, and the blood came, dribbling onto my floor. Eww. I guess I should have put tissues down.

I shrugged. Well, now that'd I'd popped that cherry, now I was going to make my deposit.

"I'm going to thrust in again now," I told her. "Get ready."

She started to turn to me. "No, wait, just a bit- oh FUCK!" Her head jerked as I slid inside. "Slower, you son of a bitch! Oh! Shit shit shit shit shit fuck shit OH!"

This time, after a few little thrusts, I managed three quarters in. Her whole body was quaking like she was coming down from a high, and I could see the line of drool on her chin. And how she was talking... it was actually mildly hilarious. Sure, she'd drop the occasional f-bomb when she was really mad, but Sharon had the weird idea that she was supposed to be a proper adult in front of 'us kids'.

Hearing her cuss like a sailor while I crammed my oversized dick into her re-minted pussy was both funny, and a fucking huge turn on.

blkngry
blkngry
2,178 Followers