Photoshop Omega: The Wizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So between sensory overload that no human brain (at least, that history records) had ever received before, and a fulfillment of her darkest, deepest sexual desire, Sharon broke.

"YES! YES! YES! OOOOOOOOH YEEEEES FUUUUUUUUCK! FUUUUUUCK!" she wailed, her banshee cries completely drowning out her daughter's own orgasmic trillings. Her body didn't just vibrate, it hummed, like a plucked violin string. Her screaming call stretched on, louder, body arching back. Her face was split in an open-mouthed grin, and tears streamed down her face, drool from her mouth, and sweat poured from the rest of her. My cum flowed into her in hot, pulsing spurts.

She hung there on that moment for a long time. Then she fell forward like a cut puppet, her smile still on her face.

And had I left it at that, well, maybe that would have been good enough. She either just passes out, or maybe dies from a brain aneurysm. But I, as a wizard of Photoshop Omega, had a plan for this.

I 'refreshed' her.

I did due diligence in my experimentation. It turns out, that by re-sending the latest picture to Omega, it returns you back to the optimal state represented there. We'd noticed this already with Chantel whenever she'd start to pack on a few pounds, but it turns out it's not just the waistline that resets. It refreshes your body completely, including your vitality.

So after coming down from the highest of highs, instead of falling into vegetable status or brain death, Sharon just twitched, body jerking. And then, she pushed herself back upright.

She turned to me, face a placid landscape of endorphins and desire. Her pupils were huge. "Oh my god," she said slowly, voice low. "I feel so... SO good."

I peered at her a moment, and spanked her ass. She cooed. "You're welcome," I said, and then stared to back away.

"No! Don't pull out!" she whined. "I can take more!"

I paused, staring at her. Then I smiled. "Now, now, Shari, I'm afraid I have other things to do." I stood up, pulling on my pants. "But I tell you what. You can keep fucking your Megaslut daughter all you want. Stop whenever you are satisfied."

Shari's eyes lit up at this, and she turned and gave a hard thrust into Chantel.

Chantel said, "Fuck!" She turned partially around, eyes wide. "Mom, no! Stop!"

"Don't worry, dear," Shari said, thrusting more, reaching down to grind the vibrator harder into her ass as she panted. "Oooo... I'll be sure to make you cum lots and lots, okay?"

Chantel stared at her, mouth wobbling up and down as she searched for something, anything to say. Then her mother started to pound her hard, bending to shove a fist in her own pussy while she built up speed.

"Yes, yes, sooooo goooood," Shari moaned, eyes fluttering closed. I stared at her, and then pulled out my phone.

"Say cheese!" I said, holding it up.

"F-FUCK YOU!" Chantel snarled.

But Shari smiled for it, taking a hand off Chantel's ass long enough to flip off the camera. Then she pounded her all the harder.

"OH! OH! OH! Fuck, WHY?" Chantel moaned. "Why am I still so wet? Why am I still so sen-SA- OH FUCK! OOOOOOoooo!"

I leaned down next to her, and patted her face.

"That would be because I made your body that way," I said. "I did tell you I was world's better now. That first day, I made you into a Super Slut. You could call this an upgrade." I stood upright again, dusting myself off. "Now, you two have fun. I'll come check on you sometime later. Maybe then I'll turn you back to normal. You know, if that's what you still want."

They didn't answer. Chantel had buried her face in the carpet, trying to hold back her screams, and Shari-yeah, Sharon was pretty much gone now-didn't stop fucking and fisting and vibrating.

I put my hands in my pockets, and made my way upstairs to the living room.

Alaina sat there, waiting for me.

"Well," she said, smiling at me in her subtle, incredibly erotic way, "I'd say things went just about as you planned."

She sat leaning back, with one leg cross her knee, showing off just a sliver of her ass. Her black dress and hair seemed a stark contrast to all cream and blonde I'd been taking in.

"Pretty close," I said, stopping in the middle of the room. "I couldn't have done it without you."

She tilted her head, placing her fingers on her chin, her smile deepening. "I think you would have managed. You seem pretty resourceful."

I shrugged. "Maybe. How's my dad?"

Alaina shrugged. "Sleeping peacefully. He did try and feel me up, even dead drunk and with a nice dose of ketamine." She smiled. "I guess that kind of virility runs in the family."

I made a face. "TMI, thanks."

She winked. "No charge." Alaina's face pinched, like she was holding back a grin. "A wizard, subtle, and quick to anger, huh?"

I put my hand over my heart. "Once a Tolkien fan, always a Tolkien fan."

"I suppose. But 'slow to anger, but blatant' is probably more accurate. That wasn't exactly subtle." Her expression cooled. "And you gave her more chances that I would have."

I shook my head. "Yeah, but I knew she wouldn't take them. That's just how she is. Or maybe, was."

Alaina nodded. "Yes, well, she did seem to undergo some sort of personality break right there at the end. It's hard to believe she's still down there, blissfully fucking her own daughter even now."

I nodded to the smartphone in her hand. "I see the stream I set up worked fine."

"Oh yes. I got quite an eyeful. I trust you have the additional video you promised, too?"

I nodded. "Of course. I was recording everything. From three angles, even."

"Excellent. That should be a lifetime of ammunition, should Shari recover from her... breakdown." She tilted her head. "It wasn't going to that computer?"

"Not that one. To Alexandra III. It was also her that avenged her little sister." I heaved a sigh. "I had an inkling that Chantel was being way too passive about this whole thing for how much she knew. Poor little Ally II was a necessary sacrifice."

Alaina laughed, something I could have witnessed over and over without ever tiring. "I love that you named them. That's so cute." She set her leg down, leaning forward. "So when will you have the footage for me?"

"Pretty soon. I just have to do some cutting."

Alaina grinned. "Good. The images of Shari as a teen again, re-losing her hymen, will keep me warm on cold nights."

She got to her feet, and took a step toward me. "But more seriously, thank you Jake. For everything. Not only do you finally get me out from under Shari's thumb, but for giving me my model-era looks back, for trusting me with all this... I couldn't be more grateful."

I smiled, waving her down. "I had a good feeling about you. And it was mutually beneficial, I assure you."

Alaina laughed, giving my groin a pointed look. "Yes, I saw that." She smiled up at me, tilting her head. "You know, that whole scene just now was pretty... provocative."

My heart started to beat faster. "Oh?"

She nodded. "Oh yeah. You know... there was a reason Shari and I started out as friends. We had a lot in common. I shared everything with her. Everything."

Alaina's smile and wink at that sent a surge of labido coursing through me. Even after what I'd just been through. She was just that kind of woman.

The smile turned into a little bitter. "Of course, that's what led to me... 'owing' her. I didn't know her well enough, back then, and I let my guard down."

She shrugged, and reached up to touch my face. Her hand was very soft. "You know... I really wouldn't mind some victory sex to celebrate. But..." she smiled, tilting her head. "I have be honest with you: I kind of prefer girls."

I stared at her a long moment, stomach sinking. Then an idea hit like a thunderbolt. I whipped out my phone, scrolling through my app. Where was it, where was it.. there! I grinned, and pressed a particular button.

Why had I set that button up? Purely academic reasons. Or, you know, feeling like a completionist. After all, I'd put in all that work. Had to do it, right?

The cold/hot waves swept over me, squeezing me. Then they were over, and Alaina was left staring. I grinned at her, and without bothering with the buttons, pulled my shirt completely off over my head. My boobs bounced free.

"How about now?" I asked.

Yup, I pulled out the girl version of me I'd created in the experimentation phase. I'd needed to know how far I could change someone at the time, and it turns out, the answer is... well, basically completely, if I do it carefully and slowly enough.

Girl-Jake (Jake-ett? Jane? Jaclyn?) came complete with firm DD boobs with tiny areola; toned, powerful pro tennis-player legs and torso; curvey hips, A+ ass, and midnight-brown hair with highlights that sparkled like they might have been produced by Industrial Light and Magic. My face barely resembled my normal one, a blend of my college era mother and a grab bag of killer features.

In short, a Porn Goddess level body in all ways... but one.

"Oh my god," Alaina said, eyes wide. "You are so fucking hot."

I winked at her. "My own design." I nodded down to my crotch. "I only have the one set of equipment down here in this version," I said. My pants were loose, but showing a noticeable bulge. "If that's okay with you."

Alaina tilted her head, as if considering it. "Close enough," she shrugged, and then broke into a musical laugh. She lunged forward, and took my face in her hands, and plunged into a deep kiss.

Holy shit. I couldn't remember the last time someone had kissed me. I mean, really kissed me, like they meant it, like they enjoyed it. I certainly wasn't getting that from Sharon or Chantel.

And Alaina not only enjoyed it-she was amazing.

Her tongue swirled with mine, dancing with it, tasting me in a way that said she was savoring every moment. I could almost feel dopamine firing off inside me. Her lips felt silky on mine, vibrant, and her hands played softly on the skin of my neck, and back, and arms, and tits.

Oh god, girl tits are sensitive. I moaned into her mouth as she teased the nipples with the slightest brush of her fingers.

I reached around her, feeling her skin down her back, and arms, and legs. It was everything I had imagined. It told me that as good as I was at Omega, that I still had a long ways to go to replicate something like this. The look and color and pores were only the beginning-the feel, the smell, the firmness-she was the best I'd ever known.

Not that I'd known much before just a few months ago.

My hands found the zipper at back of her dress, and as her hand trailed down into my pants and started to brush across the length of my tight, tight cock, I unzipped her to the ass. She reached up, pulling the strap of the dress around her head, and barely breaking our kiss, let the whole thing drift to the floor. I felt it pass.

My eyes, which had been tightly closed, shot open. Alaina hadn't been wearing a bra under that v-neck-her luscious 32Ds were free, pressing with a feeling like electricity against me. Her panties were just a tiny g-string, blood red, and she was tall enough (and I short enough, with the change) that she could grind her crotch directly into mine just standing toe to toe with me.

"Ooo, nice," she purred, breaking the kiss. She reached up with one hand and felt the skin of my face, eyes burning into mine, and still working my cock inside my jeans. I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands. Oh fuck, it was nice-firm, rounded, buttery smooth. I wetted finger, worked it around her g-string, and stuck it up inside her butthole.

"Oh!" she moaned, grinding into me. "Yessss... how did you know I like ass play?"

I shrugged, smiling as I worked her backdoor. "Just a lucky guess."

"Sure. I'll bet it being in my profile helped," she said, swirling her hips a little on my finger. "Well, how about I show you something you haven't experienced before?"

Alaina bent, and softly grasping my right boob in her hand, laid the lightest touch across my nipple with her tongue.

"Oh fuck," I said, hips jerking. "That's-oh FUCK!"

She swirled my nipple with her tongue, a shit-eating grin on her face, the hand inside my pants now working my balls. The combinations was... effective.

She sucked me in, nibbling a little, and I jerked again. She laughed. "Well, I never imagined I'd be using these two skills on someone at once," she said, still lightly running her fingers over the sensitive skin of the scrotum. "Real tranny's don't have that much feeling in their tits, usually. But yours are god-honest real, and feel amazing."

I frowned at her. "I don't know why I should get all the attention." I bent down, and bending her back just a little, did to her tits exactly what she'd been doing to me-licking, sucking, swirling. Only I kept at her ass with the other hand instead.

"Oh my god, yes," she said, eyes closing. "Mmmm, yeah, someone is a fast learner. Yeah, suck those tities like that. You can go harder, I'm a girl that likes them worked a little rough."

Obediently, I sucked and nibbled harder, grabbing the melon and squeezing so the pressure built right at her nipple. Then I dropped my hand, and the other still up her ass, worked it into her panties and started to gently swirl her clit. I kept sucking her tit with my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, that's good," she said, breathing picking up. "Yeah, work that clit. God, your fingers are so soft. Oh, yeah, faster, just like that. Fuck, yes, more!"

I gave her more, swirling in wider circles, dipping into her pussy, teasing her lips, rubbing the extra moisture into her clit. I now had two fingers in her ass, sucking on her left tit now, and she moaned and arched, grabbing both my boobs in her hands and squeezing as she took in all the sensations.

"Mmm, yes, *yes*, YES! Yeah, baby, oh FUCK!" Alaina suddenly, reached down, and in a quick, professional move, whipped my jeans off to my ankles. Not that it was too hard-they weren't sized right for me at the moment-but it was so fast I barely had time to register they were gone before she grabbed my dick with one hand and spanked me with the other.

"Oh, that's a nice ass," she sang, gyrating to my fingers in her holes. "I want that hot face of yours in my pussy. I want you to finish me with your tongue."

Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed me behind the knees, pushing me down to the floor. My fingers came out of her ass with a pop, and by the time I hit the floor she was already on top of me in a 69, her sweet-smelling vag pressed to my lips. I grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezing, and just caught a glimpse of her taking a deep breath. Then she went down on my by-no-means-small dick, and deepthroated it all the way in one try.

"Holy shit," I said into her pussy, feeling her full lips locked right on the base of my shaft. Then she somehow managed to get her tongue out, lashing it across my ball sack. "Oh FUCK, you're good!"

Alaina's mouth come off my meat with a pop, and she smiled back at me. "Thanks, lover. Why don't you show me what you got?" She ground her ass into me for emphasis.

Well, I didn't have to be told twice.

I plunged my face deeper into her, licking her pussy lips, sucking on them, teasing her clit with my lower lip. I still worked her ass with my hands, and when I had massaged it a while, I re-inserted my fingers up her anus, deeper than before. She jerked a little at that, moaning, but grinned, bending down again and starting to pound my cock with her face. Seriously, she was deep throating me hard and fast. And then, she stuck a finger up *my* ass, and she knew exactly where to put it. It made my hips twitch.

I guess it was my turn to up the anti.

I finally swirled down until my tongue was focused on her clit. She moaned appreciatively, but didn't break her flow of working my penis with her entire face. I got it to what I thought was just the right speed and pressure on her jelly bean, and then, I started to hum.

Yes, the legendary Lady Hummer.

She paused mid-plunge. "Oclh Fercck!" she said around my dick. I worked a bit faster, changing my pitch up and down, searching for the perfect frequency for her hot button. By scientific experimentation (the more distracted she was from eating my cock, the better) I found it.

Her mouth popped all the way off as she stiffened, arching. "OH MY GOD, YES! YES! OH, EAT THAT PUSSY SO GOOOOOD!"

Her already wet golden zone got a lot wetter, running down my face, and I could feel her body quake on top of me, and her anus flex, squeezing my fingers. I pressed as hard on her clit with my tongue as I could, hitting that pitch full blast, and she vibrated in concert with me.

Then she came down with a last jerk of her hips, gasping and sagging. She turned to me, eyes wide and mouth smiling.

"Well, fuck," she panted. "You're not so bad yourself. I can't remember the last time I came first. But remember, it doesn't hurt that I was already revving to go from your performance earlier, and you've gone a couple rounds. Don't think you're going to last long against me."

I licked her clit, which was still sensitive and made her jerk. "Do your worst," I grinned, working her ass.

"You little bitch!" she said, glaring in mock anger. She pulled her crotch off of me (I missed it immediately) and then turned. Alaina grabbed my dick, which was already wet, and gave it an extra big loogy, and worked it with her hand. Then she plunged it between those gorgeous golden tits, rubbing it, sucking the tip where it peaked out.

I gasped. It was my first titfuck ever. Chantel had never done it for me, and I'd never had someone A) willing, B) with big enough tits, and C) when I had a large enough schlong to poke out the top and be sucked on.

It wasn't just the feeling, which was amazing-all that softness, working up and down my length, squishing magnificently around me, the way her tongue worked my head even as her head bobbed. It was also the vision. This Playboy goddess in all her glory, the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen, concentrating all her considerable sexual energy onto my cock.

Indeed, I didn't last long.

"Yeah, FUCK YEAH!" I crowed. "Take my fucking CUM!"

The first spurt was buried somewhere inside her cleavage, but the second came just she pushed the top through her boob line, and shot in a line of off-white across her lips, chin, and neck. The third hit right in her mouth, and the fourth all over her heaving tits. It didn't end there. By the time I was done, her whole upper body below her hairline was spattered with my milked jizz. I'd never come that much in my life.

"Wow," Alaina said, her licking a line of cum from her lips. "That was impressive. I guess those big balls are not just for show." She gave me a narrowed eyed look. "But please, tell me you're not done with just this."

Normally, I would be. It takes me a bit of time and effort to re-load. But this was my dream fuck, the hottest thing I'd ever approached sex with. I might have stayed hard and ready in any case.

But just be sure, I cheated.

"Done? We're just getting started, babe," I said, reaching down to my phone to quickly hit the my 'refresh' button. It worked like a charm. If there was any loosening of my member, it re-stiffened to full hardness. I could actually feel my balls re-tighten, and my nipples could have cut glass.

"Oh my god, yes," Alaina said, working my shaft a little as she peered over it, jizz-splattered face awed. "You really are a wizard." She smiled, standing up. "Prepared to get your cock ridden, you fucking hot trans wizard."

Alaina crouched, lining up her pussy with my willing probe, and sank down onto me. "Oh, mother of God," she moaned, leaning back, working down slowly. "I can't remember the last time I had this much real cock inside me. Dildos just aren't the same."

Fuck. I mean, *fuck*. It felt *so* good inside her.