Photoshop Omega: The Wizard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,178 Followers

"Ready for more?" I grinned, taking a firm grip on her hips.

"No, I'm not ready, you fucking shitstane, so- GOD, FUCK! BASTARD!"

My trunk plunging in cut off her tirade for a bit, and I pulled back out almost immediately, only to come back in a second later. I was nearly all in.

Shari-she definitely wasn't Sharon at the moment-was in an unusual position. Her pussy was newly pristine until I'd penetrated it just a minute or so ago, but in her head she was a mature woman. A woman who more than her fair share of experience on the far side of kinky shit and back again. That was how she got on in the world.

So while it would be scary and strange for a real virgin, this was a plunging that her muff had taken many a time before. So the sensitivity was dialed up to 11, but she knew what was happening, what to expect.

So when I pulled out again, and then plunged all the way inside, feeling her hot box gripping me harder than she would have been able to with both her hands, she came like a fuckin' firework.

"Oh oh oh OH OH OH YESSS FUCK YEEEES! OH, GOD, FUCKING SO-"

She arched up so hard, she could almost be looking me straight in the eyes if she had hers open. I used the opportunity of her orgasmic high to pull out halfway again, and replugged, and then again, giving her g-spot an extra pulse, and hopefully working her a little looser. She was having trouble with words, now, and just sort of snarled and hissed. She couldn't scream, because she'd tensed up so tight, her throat had clenched.

Then after another 10 seconds of vibration, she gasped, taking deep breaths like she'd just come out of a 100 meter dive.

"Wow, Shari," I said, slapping her ass fondly. "That was impressive. Getting fucked this way isn't so bad now, is it?"

She was too out of breath to say anything, but just turned slightly to glare at me as best she could, mouth hanging open, face red, and pelvis still twitching.

"Well, if it's all the same to you, I'm going to start fucking you for real now," I said, pulling out a little. "Feel free to cum as much as you like."

"No," she panted, "wait, I'm still- OH FUCK YOU!"

I slammed back in, holding her hips hard with both hands. I started to bang her incredibly tight hole steadily.

"FUCK- YOU- YOU-FUCKING BAS- TARD-" she half moaned, half screamed, actually shaking as waves of feeling broke over her.

"Same to you, bitch," I said, pounding harder. "Say, Shari, have you ever had a better fuck than this?"

"Don't- CALL ME- SHARI- I-"

"Too bad, Shari. That's a cute name for a hot, slutty high school girl, and that's exactly what you are now. Your teenage ass is getting spanked while your stepson rams his big cock all way inside you. How does it feel?"

I pistoned harder, giving her full power to forward thrusters. "I- " she started, but her body started to tense up again, and her eyes rolled back as her mouth opened wide. "FU- FU- FU-"

Between that and her amazingly tight hole, that was all she wrote. All sensors showed as nominal, NASA control had given the go to launch. 3... 2... 1...

I blasted my cum into Shari's sweet, fresh pussy, two spurts, three, four. I gave my haughty, conniving bitch of a stepmother every bit of jizz I could dish out, listening to her moan and feeling her body writhe under me.

God, but I think I might not feel something quite so satisfying again in my life.

Shari flopped down on her face. I stood there a moment, basking, basking with a big grin on my face. I pulled out, and cum and blood dribbled out, and down her legs. I spanked her ass fondly.

"Good work, Shari. You're definitely one of the hottest fucks I've ever had. Consider your side of the deal in good standing."

I turned and retrieved my pants, pulling them back on without bothering to add my underwear. It felt like a good day to go commando. I sure as hell was feeling like a porn star. Out of my pants pocket, I whipped out my phone.

"Bippity boppity boo," I smiled, and snapped my fingers. I pressed the right spot on my phone.

"Oh my-" Shari started, but was caught in the wave of changes. Her body re-blossomed, ass widening, hips adult again, and the all-important honey-rack bloomed back into their melon form. Only this time they didn't require silicon. Her hair become blonde and luxurious, cascading, and her face...

Sharon turned over, a picture of ageless beauty. She looked down at herself a moment, and then got to her feet. My cum was still dribbling out of her, but the blood was gone. Actually, all of it. Even the stuff that had been running down her legs was gone.

Huh. Can't say I understood that.

Sharon stared at the mirror. Actually, she stared a long time, turning, looking at herself from every angle, hefting her boobs, looking up her nose, her ass, even spreading her pussy lips. Well, I guess I can understand her checking that last one.

Finally, she stood upright, and gave me a neutral look. "Very well," she said, voice matching again to her luxurious babe body, "everything looks in order. Consider this-"

Then there was a quick scrape on the carpet, and a warlike yell. I started hard, making a "Blah!" like sound and leaping up onto one foot, with my hands shielding my face.

Okay, fine, it wasn't my manliest moment. But I thought Sharon had suddenly snapped and was going to brain me with a metal rail from my bed she'd worked loose when I was busy fucking her, or something.

But it wasn't Sharon.

Instead, Chantel charged into my room, wielding a baseball bat high over her head, bellowing like a maniac. I cringed, but she wasn't heading for me. She thundered right passed, winding up for a big swing.

It landed hard on my computer case. It busted open with a loud metal clank, flying sideways and turning a little where it was tethered by wires, and fell on it's side.

My eyes bulged. "NO!" I roared, but Chantel was already winding up for another swing. She hammed the bat right into the motherboard, cracking it, and then other that bashed in the CPU. A third mangled my bay of hard drives, with another warping and breaking them further. I could only stare as she leveled five more swings on my loyal little computer.

In a moment, it was over. Chantel stopped, breathing hard, he turned on me. "There," she huffed, face red and hands still clutching the bat. "Now you can't do anything, you shitstane."

I was still staring at my box. "I- you- that was my- you-!" I said, sinking to my knees.

Sharon looked sharply between us. "Chantel? Why did you do that? What's going on?"

Chantel turned to her mother, puffing a lock of hair out of her face. "I stopped him, mom. That's how he was making changes. To us, to himself, to you... he was using his computer."

"Goddamn it," I said, eyes fixed on it. "Thousands of dollars. Years of work. They don't even make that case anymore."

Sharon frowned at her daughter. "His computer?"

"Yes," she said, shouldering the bat. "I was there when he found out how to make changes. He uses a program called Photoshop Omega. That's what changes things, our bodies. Not some magic with his hands."

Sharon's face scrunched together. "Really? A computer program?"

"All those projects," I moaned. "Templates and scans and stock photos! Gone!"

"Yes, and now that I've smashed his computer, he can't do anything else," Chantel said. "I waited until he'd changed you to what you want, and now we're free. We can do anything we want, and he can't control us anymore."

Sharon's eyes widened, and then narrowed. "You're sure?"

Chantel nodded firmly. "Absolutely. He's just a sad piece of shit again."

Sharon held out her hand. "Hand me that bat," she said.

Chantel blinked and hesitated. "Wait, why-"

"Give it to me *now*," Sharon said. "I've got his cum in me still. You rushed in and bashed his head in to save me. I finished him off when he wouldn't go down."

Chantel recoiled a little. "Mom, that's-"

"Think! We can't let him get another computer and-"

Without looking up from my fallen Alexandra II-may she rest in pieces-I pointed an imperious finger at Chantel. Where they couldn't see, I had been moving through menus on my phone, and pressed a button on my app with a vengeance.

Her eyes bulged. "Oh, shi-" Chantel started, but cut off as the wave swept over her. The bat slipped from her loose grip, bouncing with a slight dink before it settled on the floor. Suddenly, she shrank. Her body worked down further and further, until she was 10, then 7, then five. Her clothes, now far too large for her body, collapsed around her, into a heap on the floor. She stood, a naked and bug-eyed toddler, for just a moment.

But I wasn't done.

I made another gesture, and she sprouted back up again. She grew back to full height and age. Her tits and ass kept going-they took on superhuman proportions: titanic melons of perfect roundness, cheeks that could stop cannon fire. Her legs stretched out, long and gorgeous, and she shrank into an impossibly slim waist. Like an X-rated version of Barbie.

But I still wasn't done.

Her hair lengthened until it was beyond her ass. Two large locks of it shot out, wrapping around her wrists and ankles in thick braids. She squeaked, and fell to her hands and knees. The hair tightened, tieing to itself, forcing her face down and her ass up into the air. Her pussy lips were already drooling in a steady stream down her legs.

Sharon could only stare, eyes bulging, her hands shaking. I glanced at her, and she flinched violently.

Chantel turned her head to me, face also a mask of shock. "But... but how? I smashed your computer... and my hair, you can't..."

I have her a narrow-eyed smile, and then stood. "You underestimated me, Chantel. Just a short time ago, when we first discovered Omega together, I was a novice. But over the last couple of weeks, I became a goddamn wizard."

I squatted down next to her, putting my eye level with hers. I sank a hand into her massive bust that bulged against the floor. "And we are subtle, and quick to anger. And to fuck. You. Up."

I pressed a button, hidden again, and an enormous black buttplug suddenly occupied the inside of Chantel's ass. Her eyes went even wider, and she let out a, "Oh, SHIT! SHIT! FUCK OH OH OOOOOOH... my ASS!"

I enjoyed her writhing a moment. "That's for Alexandra II. And that's not all." I whirled on Sharon. The woman was frozen in place, face pale. She stared at me like a deer at an oncoming train.

"And you," I said, eyes narrowed. "You are certainly the worst kind of shit I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. And considering the people I meet playing League of Legends, that's saying something." I folded my arms. "And for your sins, I'm going to hand down a punishment duly appropriate."

I gave her a snap of my fingers, and a press of my phone. Her whole body didn't shake and melt like Chantel's had. Instead, she quaked from just one area. That seemed to break her out of her trance, and her gaze dropped down.

"Oh my..." she started, but her voice trailed off. She stared, blank eyed, at the bulging, rock hard cock now springing from her crotch. It was larger than mine, just short of comically large, with an extensive ball sack that sagged massively down so that it hung in front of her clit, and the top of her pussy lips.

"And *that's* the Takei quote I was talking about," I said, smiling. My expression firmed. "Now, listen to me, Sharon. Hey, up here!"

I snapped my fingers, and Sharon jerked up, her python waving, her tits bouncing. Her eyes finally came up and met mine.

"Impressive, isn't it?" I said. "I made it just for you. I knew you would try whatever you could to fuck me over. So I had this prepared as a final judgment." I leaned forward, fixing my eyes on hers. "Now, you are going to do just exactly as I say, and do it instantly, or you will wish suddenly having a huge cock were the worst of your problems. Do I have your attention?"

She nodded hurriedly.

"Good. Now, I want you to take that massive dick of yours, line up behind that Mega Slut on the floor, and fuck her. Fuck your daughter. Fuck the ever loving shit out of her."

I didn't know her mouth could go wider. Her eyes might fall right out at this rate.

"What?" Chantel gasped. "No!"

"Fuck her until you fill her with your cum," I said, eyes drilling into her, "and don't stop fucking her until I say so. Do you hear me?"

She stared at me, affixed. I snapped my fingers.

"Well? Hop to!"

Sharon squealed, and eyes wild, hurried over to Megaslut Chantel. She knelt behind her, and with a hand, lined her snatch-destroying penis with those ready lady lips.

"Mom, don't!" Chantel yelped, struggling against her unyielding hair. Finely braided hair in thick layers tightly wrapped is stronger than you'd think. "Mom, you can't- oh OH FUCK! FUUUUCK!"

"Oh, fuck!" Sharon said in a strangled whispered. Her pole penetrated her daughter's pussy with ease, sliding in halfway before it got tight. Almost involuntarily, she pulled out again, and then plunged it back inside. "Oh my god. Holy shit, holy fucking shit and-"

"Don't stop," I said, snapping my fingers. "Plow that bitch!"

Sharon's hips jerked faster, and sank in a lot more. Chantel let out a shriek, "OH OH OOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK!"

I squatted down next to Chantel as she continued to moan and whimper and shake. "Looks like someone already came," I said. "Guess all that upped sensitivity I gave your pussy in this form did something, eh? Not to mention the epic DP you're taking right now." I grabbed onto the handle of her butt plug, pulling it in and out a little. This got another squeal of "Oh, FUCK, MY ASS MY-OH FUCKING SHIT!"

Without me telling her to, Sharon had already grabbed her daughter's hips, staring fixedly at her cock plunging inside over and over. "Oh fuck oh fuck of fuck," she chanted to herself as she thrust. I smiled, spanking her encouragingly.

This was a brand new sensation for her. Suddenly having a totally new, different, and additional set of genitals had to be playing havoc with her brain. It was obvious that she was going to blow at any minute, but I decided to help her along.

I reached down, and while she hammered her the mewling Chantel's hot box faster and faster, I pinched hard on her clit. She took a deep, sudden breath.

"OH MY GOD," she shouted, "I'm CUMMING! I'M CUUUUUMING!"

"OH OH OH! OH! OOOOOoooh!" Chantel moaned as her mother slowed, pounding her oversized cock deeper in steady, hard thrusts. Sharon jerked out the spurts of her first penis orgasm, and filled her daughter's pussy with fresh jizz from her loaded junk. Sharon's eyes fluttered, mouth stretching open. She looked like she might faint at any moment.

So I reached behind and shoved three fingers up her pussy.

Sharon's eyes snapped open, and her hips jerked involuntarily, eliciting a moan from her fuck-toy daughter. She twisted around to stare at me.

I gave her a firm look. "Did I say you could stop? "

She gaped at me. "But I can't- I just-"

"Look at that massive junk of yours. Think how many VIT stat points have been poured into that thing. Get fucking! Spare the rod, spoil the child, you know." All the while I was working her pussy hard with my hand.

"OH! FUCK! I- I can't while you-"

"Sure you can," I said. "And you had damn well better."

Sharon gave me a terrified look, breathing fast, and then turned back to her daughter. She bent forward more, leaning over Chantel so her dick changed angle and her pussy bared. She grabbed Chantel's shoulders, and then started to slam her hips so that her cock powered inside.

"OH! OH! Fuck, it's... so big! So deep!" Chantel said, voice stretching between a moan and a whisper. Her incredibly epic ass shuddered, making a firm rest for Sharon's belly, and Sharon's tits bounced off Chantel's back as they moved.

I almost had my fist in Sharon's snatch, but I was feeling my cock straining against my pants. So I pulled my hand out, which caused another buck from Sharon and a "FUCK!" from Chantel, and pulled down my pants. Without warning her, I lined up behind Sharon and plunged my cock, which was now only the second largest in the room, all the way inside.

"Oh FUUUUCK! FUCKING OOOOOH!"

"OH! SHIT! SHIIIIIIIIIT!"

Which caused a hot, hilarious chain reaction. Sharon was now experiencing a big cock in her pussy, while her cock in turn was in stuffed in a tight twat. Across the history of the human race, this can't have happened a lot. Which is why it only took a few more thrusts for her to grab her daughter's shoulders in a death grip, start thrusting like crazy, and cum again.

"OH, GOD, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Chantel wailed.

"OH! OOOOOH! FUCK OOoooooooh..." Sharon arched sharply, and then became suddenly limp. Her cock slipped, almost all the way out of Chantel's pussy. There was enough cum in there now that it flowed out in a cream-white wave. Sharon swayed, looking like she might topple, but I was there to save the day with a hand on her shoulder and a thrust in her hole.

She jerked, eyes snapping open again. She turned to me, grabbing at my arm.

"P-please," she said, voice raw, "I can't- OH! OH FUCK!"

"Your cock may be getting worn, but this pussy says you can," I said, still pumping enthusiastically. "So you will keep fucking your daughter while I fuck you."

"OH! OH! I- I can't, I really can't I-"

I let out a loud, theatrical sigh. "Oh, very well. I'll help you out."

I reached down into my jean pocket, which was below my knees, and pulled out a long, narrow, black vibrator. The kind with a little angle near the last inch, ending in a round ball. I covered it with some of the pussy juice that was currently readily available, and started to work it into Sharon's ass.

"N-no," Sharon started, flinching away. "That's not going to help, I don't- please, don't stick it up my ass!"

"Oh, don't worry," I said, starting to flex my hips again as I moved the vibrator deeper and deeper, in and out. "It will help plenty. Because you know, Shari, I gave you a nice big cock- and everything that goes along with it." I grinned, pounding faster with my cock to more moans from the mother-daughter duo. "Including a prostate."

I jammed the vibrator all the way inside, and turned it on to full.

And Sharon exploded. That's the best way I could describe it. With her cock, pussy, and ass/prostate all being stimulated simultaneously, with the sensitivity of them all cranked way up, with her personal fetish daydream coming true, she lit off to the edge of human high.

You see, this scenario was not accidental.

I didn't pick at random. While searching for something to get a hold on my stepmother, one of the first things I did was get remote access to her computer. It was easy, since Sharon's idea of internet security is changing her password from "password" to "password123" every other month.

I gathered internet data, keystrokes, and screenshots. And it turns out, man-eater Sharon has specific a turn on that she indulges in. Especially recently.

More and more over the last couple months, it was her last video of the night before she finishes off with the Big O. The last search string she'd plug in on one of her several premium porn sites.

Mother fucks daughter.

It all made sense. Sharon had to have noticed Chantel's sudden bloom. Looked at her perfect ass and tits forming over months, surpassing her own, catching the attention of boyfriend after boyfriend. And Chantel was about to leave for college. She was going to lose her baby.

They were always mother-dominant videos. Most of the time, fucking with a strap on. My thinking is, it reflected Sharon's own desire for possession, for control. And it stoked a fire that Sharon mostly kept under wraps- that she was more than a little bi. She might even be leaning more lesbian than not.

blkngry
blkngry
2,178 Followers