All Comments on 'Phun with Pharmaceuticals'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love that to happen to me !! An amazing story and well written.

sempergumby1963sempergumby1963almost 2 years ago

Some bad tenses, misspellings, etc., but a logical, well written story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Imagine how happy this technology would make a lot of frustrated people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear God let this happen to me!

SxySlrSxySlralmost 2 years ago

Amazingly well written, great storyline!

Different from your other works, but I loved the change, hope you have many more in you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

epic

King_ChickenKing_Chickenalmost 2 years ago

The story was very good, though the end felt a bit rushed. I agree with others, this would be wonderful technology for anyone who wanted it.

I think you'd get more reads, long-term, if you added tags to it.

tvlove007tvlove007almost 2 years ago

I so loved this story. I found myself wanting to be Nici. The sensations of pleasure from her Simon feminizing sounds amazing. Her hair becoming more feminine while her ni

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasalmost 2 years ago

Another really entertaining read, thank you for writing :)

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

Oh my god, that was so crazy... I love it, Thanks Shelby for a wonderful story... Once all the throwing up is taken care of, the FDA will definitely approve it, Ha...

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

A wonderful story!!! I loved every detail of it. The sex, the transitioning, the outfits. Everything!!!! You are an excellent writer. Thank you.

Joann69Joann69almost 2 years ago

I wish I was nikki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories have always been wonderful but this one is brilliant on so many levels. I enjoyed every aspect aside from the fact that I cannot get past the fact that even though it wasn’t mentioned and at times it still seemed to be hinted at, Nick got played. How he didn’t have that thought eating away at him and especially after his musings of why they did t give him the male enhancement version but instead went full bore towards feminizing him and without his consent on top of it all. While he appears to be comfortable and even happy with his/her outcome, Nicki appears to be either a pushover or not that bright when it comes to personal matters. It could give things an interesting direction if you decide to make a continuation or a part 2 or something but it’s just a thought and even though it would be a great direction to go, I think it is mainly due to me wondering what the truth is and at least getting some answers to some of what I think are glaringly obvious coincidences although I don’t believe in coincidences so it would be good to get a few answers since Nicki did ask some questions that got what sounded like preplanned responses. An incredible piece of work from an incredibly talented author. Please keep up the impressive stories. Thanks for all of it.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 2 years ago

Yes, you did it again. Love the progression of the story and I can visualize the events. That has an awesome sensual result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To say I love your work would be a gross understatement! You have done it again. I love this story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where do I volunteer,I would love those products. Another great story.

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57almost 2 years agoAuthor

For Anonymous and any others that were wondering if Nick got played. No.

As I mentioned in my pre-story comment, this began as a forced feminization story but I quickly changed my mind deciding rather that Nick and Jenn loved each other completely and every thing that happened just brought them closer. Nick does enjoy surrendering control on weekends to give him a break of the stresses of his work life, kind of like why some friends of mine enjoy cruises, it's nice to not have to worry about anything for a while, but he is not a true submissive and he trusts Jenn implicitly.

When Jenn introduced the Phase I products, her intent was to enhance Nick's enjoyment of their intimacy. Same reason she invited Terry to join them in the first threesome. Remember, the Phase I products are purely cosmetic. Jenn knew Nick was tactile and wanted to enhance what and how he felt. The jump to the more advanced products was an accident and never something Jenn intended, although once it happened, she found oh so many ways for both of them to enjoy all of it. :).

SuddenlyMaddieSuddenlyMaddiealmost 2 years ago

I would love to read a full length novel version of this. Beautiful work. 10/10 can recommend. Also, when that tech becomes reality, let me know?

Freebird6996Freebird6996over 1 year ago

You have such talent and imagination and i would hazzard a guess, a lot of knowledge and understanding and you put all that down in such incredible stories that sound so real...Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are a fabulous writer with a great imagination. I wonder at what point some Scientist will make your wrtitng real. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't like how Terry and Jen messed the guy up and caused him to become a woman that's wrong they should have told him right from the start

SilntbtdedlySilntbtdedly10 months ago

Was not a fan for 1 simple reason this story is about the ends justifying the means.

tvlove007tvlove0078 months ago

I was so excited to imagine myself as the main character. I enjoyed all the products and the resulting sexual changes and climaxes achieved at each change. I hope some will be inspired to actually produce such wonder drugs.

You are a brilliant writer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Imaginative exploration of a complex issue. And very fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s an amazing and engaging story!! I would love to have been able to be Nicki! It was a dream of mine.

FernVillaFernVilla7 months ago

I'm not really a fan of 'magic pill' stories but I loved this one.

biazmbiazm5 months ago

I loved this story - couldn't even take a break until I got to the end. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant story. Loved it from start to finish. Any chance of getting hold of the products😁😁 Penny x

Siteseeker020Siteseeker0202 months ago

A very well written story. I can where it started but I'm glad you went with an accidental transition. I don't think it's the life Nick imagined, but he got a good life after all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...