Physical Chemistry

Story Info
A raunchy tutorial with my teacher and his sexy wife.
3.1k words
3.8
16.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I'd share my story. Though it's a few years back now I still remember almost every detail but where I've forgotten I've added what would certainly have happened.

I was a boy of 18 coming up to 19 in my last year of school, working hard for the exams that would get me to university. My chemistry teacher Mr. Glover asked me and my friend Luke, a boy the same age as me, if we would like some extra tuition at his house. So one Saturday afternoon we were in Mr. Glover's big lounge going through past papers and revising what we knew. Things were going well but there was one big distraction, Mr. Glover's wife Anne.

I hadn't met Anne before that afternoon. I guess she was early forties, my mother's age. She was pretty with dark curly hair down just below her ears. Her white blouse, knee length grey skirt and legs in sheer black nylons made it obvious she had every boys' dream of a body. As she kept us supplied with tea and biscuits her blouse tightened over her curves of her big breasts and her skirt was tight enough to show she had a nicely rounded bum.

Like every boy I knew at school I was into porn and masturbation. I stroked my hungry young penis off most nights over adult magazines filched from my dad's secret stash but I'd never seen a naked woman for real. I'd developed a taste for porn pictures of big breasted mature women and it was obvious that under Anne Glover's clothes there was just such a woman. She was driving me wild. I couldn't keep my lustful eyes off her and I could tell that neither could Luke.

Our tutorial drew to a close. Anne came in as if to collect the tea cups and plates. But instead of demurely reaching down like she'd done before, she squatted down by the coffee table with her legs just far apart to treat us to a frontal view up her skirt. I saw she was wearing stockings with bare thigh above, with a glimpse of purple panties above that. The way Luke sitting on the sofa next to me gasped and started told me he'd seen up Mrs. Glover's skirt too. A moment later Anne was standing again.

Mr. Glover didn't seem to notice his wife had just shown us her knickers. With Anne next to him he picked up some past papers and said he'd test us with some choice questions from them.

"And to help make it more interesting, boys," Mr Glover said "the first one to give a correct answer takes my wife's skirt off."

Luke and I stared at Anne with astonishment. She grinned at us and stepped a high heeled foot up onto the coffee table and smoothly pulled her skirt up her nylon clad thigh high enough to show us her stocking tops, bare thigh and a full view of her purple panties.

"You'd like that wouldn't you boys?" Anne said with a mischievous smile. "I showed you I've put on stockings and sexy knickers for you. Now if you're good boys you'll see a lot more."

The pervert was going to let two boys undress his wife! I was still trying to take all that in when Mr. Glover continued.

"Now boys, shall we start?"

I've forgotten what that first question was, but I remember I was first to blurt out the right answer.

"Well done boy," Mr Glover said. "Now get her skirt off that bum you've been ogling and have a good look at her knickers."

Mrs Glover stood in front of me where I was sitting on the sofa, smiling as she playfully fingered the clasp of her skirt. I'd never undressed a girl in my life before. Of course I'd lustfully ogled girls at school and I'd had plenty of upskirt peeks of their school regulation white cotton knickers to feed my masturbation fantasies. But till then I'd never so much as got my hand on a girl's bum through her skirt, let alone under her skirt and on her knickers.

I had a long fondle of Anne's bottom before I undid that clasp and zip. I still remember the feel of her soft round curves, the valley between her bum cheeks and the outline of the hem of her panties through the thin cloth of her skirt.

As I slipped Anne's skirt down her stocking clad legs I made sure I had a good long feel of her bottom and cunt bulge through her tiny purple satin panties. I pulled her panties momentarily aside for a peep of her pussy, my first ever sight of female pubic hair for real. She had a cunt bush of thick dark pubic hair just like the women in the porn magazines.

"Naughty boy!" Anne said, lightly slapping my hand but with a little laugh, as I momentarily ruffled her cunt hair with my fingertips. "Later!"

I couldn't believe how soft and smooth her bare thighs above her stocking tops felt and how exciting it felt touching a woman's body even through her panties, and running my hands along her stockinged legs. Questions and answers followed. After each right answer Mr Glover told us which of his wife's clothes he wanted us to take off. She was in a skirt, blouse, bra, panties and stockings.

Luke got to take her blouse off. Underneath she was in a thin strapped purple bra matching her panties, with cups only just big enough to sling her big breasts. Luke was lucky enough to take her bra off too. Perhaps I was too distracted by Anne to get my answers out! Anne's breasts were as big and round as the mature women's breasts in my porn. Anne squealed and giggled as Luke had a long play with them. It was obvious she was enjoying being stripped naked and having boys play with her too. I was watching Luke, desperate to get my hands on Anne.

But Luke's luck ran out and I was the lucky boy who got to take Anne's panties off. I'd envied Luke who'd often boasted that a girl at school had let him get his hand down inside her knickers. Though I was frantic to get her panties off I took my time slipping them slowly down her legs. Till then I'd only seen women's cunts in porn. Now I got my first ever sight and feel of a naked cunt for real. Anne's pussy looked just like the porn women's pussies. Her vagina slit was surrounded by a neat bush of dark brown pubic hair. I'll never forget Anne's moan of sex pleasure as I ran my fingers through her bush and had a good long feel. It was the first time I'd ever sexually excited a woman.

All the time Luke and I were systematically stripping his wife and running our lustful hands over her body Mr. Glover watched us with a big grin on his face and encouraged us with comments like:

"Look lads, you can see her cunt slit through her knickers ... Get her tits bouncing! ... Tickle her pussy, boy!"

Mr. Glover left Anne's stockings till last. She stepped her feet up onto the coffee table for me to take one stocking off and Luke got her other leg. Her legs were unbelievably smooth.

"Like what you see, boys?" Anne said, standing there nude with one foot still up on the coffee table and her breasts gently swinging. "Am I as good as those dirty magazines of yours?"

At school there was a constant trade in porn magazines. They were regularly confiscated by teachers who by then must have had a stash even bigger than my dad's. But though I'd seen innumerable naked women in their pages nothing equaled that first ever sight Anne's naked body in the flesh for real. Her movements, big bouncing breasts, quivering buttocks, swinging hips and legs and thrusting hairy pussy amplified her erotic sexuality infinitely beyond any picture. But it didn't finish with getting her nude and having a feel. Things got even hotter.

"My turn now boys," Anne said. "First one of you boys stark naked gets a hand job."

By that age I knew exactly what a hand job was even though I'd never had one. Luke had boasted of having a hand job from a girl at school and I'd envied him. In case perhaps she thought we hadn't got the message she formed her thumb and forefinger into a ring and bobbed her hand up and down in a movement that every boy knows so well. We couldn't have got our clothes off quicker. I beat Luke to it and I was standing there naked with my legs wide and my hips rammed forward with my hard up cock pointing straight at Mrs Glover while Luke was still slipping off his briefs.

Luke's sex kit was quite big and hairy for his age but mine was nothing to be ashamed of and I was just as erect and hard though not so hairy. In swimming pools I'd let swimsuit clad girls notice the bulge and ridge of my erection through my tight clinging swimming speedos and that had felt really exciting. But that first time I showed my naked erect penis to a woman, a naked woman at that, felt out of this world. As we stood there naked Anne had a good fondle of our sex kit. I somehow succeeded in not coming in her hand there and then.

Anne gently pushed me back onto the sofa. I sat sprawling back with my legs spread as wide as I could get them with my erect penis sticking straight up almost vertical from my forest of pubic hair. Anne got next to me with one knee up on the sofa and her other leg stretched out wide, leaning forward toward me. That got her pendulous breasts hanging next to me at just the right height for me to play with. Stretching out her leg like that got her legs nicely wide for my lustful hand to go exploring. I slid my hand right under her between her legs, through her bush and so far that my fingers were in her bum crack.

Anne began by caressing my inner thighs, balls and straining hard penis. It was obvious she knew exactly how to get a boy to the absolute peak of erection stiffness and sex pleasure sensitivity. While Anne and I were playing with each other Mr Glover and Luke were watching us. Luke was fingering his almost vertical penis, I guess hungrily anticipating what he might be getting next. Mr Glover was holding his wife's tiny purple panties, and I was amazed to see he was fondling Luke's bum with his other hand. I was even more amazed when I saw Luke was enjoying Mr. Glover's attention.

I saw Mr Glover whisper something to Luke who stopped fingering his cock and thrust his hips hard forward. Mr. Glover hung his wife's panties on Luke's hard up cock, then Luke put her panties on. At home I'd often borrowed my mum's panties from her laundry basket for a bit of kinky fun before masturbation. It always turned me on looking in the wall mirror admiring the outline of my erect penis bulging through them before I wanked over them. Anne's panties were much briefer than my mother's. They weren't even big enough to cover Luke's cock and balls, especially with the massive erection he was having. His balls peeped out at the sides and his cock with its big deep pink head stuck out above the waistband.

Perhaps I'm a panty perv but if so most of the boys I knew at school were too. Now this pervert wanted to get the same kinky thrill from seeing a boy with his hard up cock in his wife's panties.

Anne started hand jobbing me. I've had plenty of hand jobs since but I'll never forget that first sight of a woman's hand closing in a loose ring round my shaft just below my cock head. Anne wanked me with her whole fist wrapped round my shaft tugging and stroking me up and down full length with her hand sliding right up over my cock head. I couldn't believe the pleasure! Anne's breasts were swinging with the rhythm of her hand and as she wanked me I played with them, her thighs, bum and cunt. All the time she wanked me I saw her husband's eyes were locked on my penis in his wife's hand, but at the same time he was fingering Luke's bum through Anne's panties.

Finally Anne took me smoothly through to a delicious cum. Involuntarily I arched my back to thrust my hips and clutched Anne's bottom to pull her naked body against mine. My semen spurted right up my chest. I flopped back on the sofa and my penis spurted a last gobbet of semen. Then it was Luke's turn. Anne disengaged herself from me and sat on the sofa facing him. She looked up at him, spreading her legs wide.

"Wank over me!" Anne gasped.

As soon as she'd said that I saw Mr Glover patting Luke's bum through his wife's panties, nudging him toward his wife and urging him with:

'Go on Luke. She likes watching boys playing with themselves. Jerk that big hard shaft of yours over her!"

Luke moved in front of Anne and stood between her spread legs so the apex of the cone of taut purple cloth over his cock head was brushing her breasts. He started to pull her panties down to get his cock fully out to masturbate. But before he could, Mr. Glover quickly pulled them down from behind for him, leaving them stretched round Luke's thighs just below his balls. As soon as his erect cock bounced out Luke thrust his shaft between Anne's breasts so far that his big thick bush of pubes was against them like he was about to tit-fuck her.

Anne squeezed his penis between her breasts for just a moment then had a long play with Luke's sex kit, ruffling his pubic hair and stroking him down between his legs. Luke's grunts and gasps and the way he was squirming and thrusting his cock told me she was getting him hot, hard and frantic like she'd done with me.

While she was doing that her husband fondled Luke's naked bum tickling him down between his bum cheeks. Luke spread his legs as far as Anne's panties stretched round his thighs would allow and Mr. Glover slid his hand between Luke's spread legs to finger his arse and balls from behind. Luke had always struck me as being as straight as they come, but I guess with a naked woman in front of him playing with his sex kit he didn't much care who was playing with his bum.

"Over my tits!" Anne cried excitedly, holding her breasts up toward Luke.

"Go on boy, let's see you jerk your big stiff cock off!" Mr Glover said.

It was obvious from the excitement in Mr. Glover's voice that he was every bit as turned on by watching a boy masturbate as his wife was. I'd masturbated together with Luke and other boys at school ogling porn with them lots of times before. In fact just the week before I'd wanked together just with Luke crammed in a school toilet cubicle with a porn magazine open on the tank.

We weren't the slightest bit gay but at that hormonally supercharged age we were all obsessed with anything to do with sex, and boys were more accessible than girls. We lived to masturbate and we all tried to impress each other with the size, hairiness, erectness and stiffness of our penises. We showed off our masturbation technique to each other, how much semen we could shoot and how long we could hold back, all accompanied by animal-like grunts and the filthiest language we could imagine. As Luke masturbated he was doing just that for Anne.

Luke didn't bother to take Anne's panties off. I always found it erotically exciting to be masturbating in my mother's underwear with the soft feel of panties caressing my balls and hugging my thighs. It looked like Luke felt the same and it also looked like Mr. Glover found seeing a boy masturbating in his wife's panties very erotic too.

Luke thrust his penis forward so its head was just nestling between Anne's breasts. His penis was big enough for him to wrap his whole fist round his shaft with length to spare. He started tugging and stroking, and with every up stroke his hand patted Anne's soft breasts getting them jiggling. I could see she liked that. Luke rubbed his cock head against Anne's breasts and ran his spare hand over her naked body, playing with her breasts and reaching down her front to feel her legs and hairy pussy.

As Luke wanked he grunted loudly and gasped out things like "Wanna fuck you hard, whore! ... Gonna fill your hairy cunt you dirty slut!" just like he did when I'd seen him wank before. Anne's grin told me she liked that too. Mark edged for a while gasping and groaning as he held his straining cock on the edge of spurting before he took himself through to his cum.

When he came he clenched his bum cheeks together hard and shoved his cock forward right into Anne's cleavage. Mr. Glover helped him with his hand on Luke's bum shoving him toward her and she squealed with excitement. He thrust so hard his penis head poked out above her cleavage, its dark pink flesh contrasting with Anne's pale breasts. His semen fountained up over her breasts. He stood with his penis between he breasts for a moment then stepped back. A strand of semen was swinging from his penis. Anne leaned forward to lick it off. Then she stayed sitting there watching Luke's semen dripping off her nipples and trickling down between her tits toward her belly button.

Our tutorial ended soon after that. The way they were looking at each other made it obvious that as soon as Luke and I had gone it would be Mr. Glover's turn so we left them to it. That was my first and last sexual encounter with Mrs. Glover, though not quite the last with her husband. But perhaps that's for another story.