Physical Exam Pt. 03 - Kimberly's Evening

Story Info
Kimberly explores size after the day at the clinic.
1.4k words
4.44
8k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work as a student assistant at the clinic had been boring today, at least until the very end. But then a student that I recognized from my Organic Chemistry class had come in. He was cute, but he seemed so nervous.

After he left and I was entering the doctor's assessment in our medical records, I saw that the doctor's note had said that the patient should be evaluated for a micropenis and that he was 5.5cm flaccid and 10cm erect. I had never heard that term before or measured a guy's penis.

When I got back to my apartment that evening, my roommate Jessica was already home. I started making a salad for dinner. I must have been unusually quiet because Jessica asked "Kim, you ok? You're unusually quiet."

I blushed a bit, replying "just something that happened at work today got me thinking." Seeing me blushing she pressed "What? You have to tell me!" I shook my head "No, I can't. It's about a patient, and you know we aren't supposed to discuss patient information." She made a fake pouty lip and let it go. I finished making my salad and sat down at the table.

When she joined me with her meal, I asked, blushing more "Jess, can I ask you something?" She nodded, looking up at me with a curious look. I blushed a bit more as I asked "how much do you know about the sizes of penises?" Jess almost choked on her burger in surprise. After swallowing, she asked, suppressing a chuckle "I know a bit, why do you ask?"

I explained about the patient, the note about micropenis, and the measured size, keeping the patient anonymous. I ended by asking her if she knew how big the guys she had bed with were.

She smiled incredulously at me for a moment, staring at me, before asking "You've never measured a guy?" I shook my head "No, have you?" She chuckled "Of course! I mean, not every guy I've been with, but quite a few of them. Sometimes we even make it a game."

I stared at her, shocked "What, really?" She nodded "Of course. Do you remember Ethan?" I nodded, thinking back to a boyfriend she had earlier I the year. I thought he was kind of a jerk, but she seemed to like him.

"He was one of the bigger ones I've measured. He was almost 20cm long and thick too, about 15cm around." I stared at her, shocked, my cheeks blushing quite deeply now.

She smirked at me a little. "You really don't know the size of the guys you've been with?" I shook my head and then asked softly, cheeks still blushing "But size doesn't matter that much, right?"

Jessica snorted a bit "Maybe not until you've been with a big guy, then you you know what you're missing." I asked softly "How many guys have you measured?" Jessica giggled "Oh, I don't know, probably 7 or 8."

I gasped softly thinking that was more guys than I had been with in total. I then asked softly "What was the smallest one?" Jessica chuckled "Well, remember Tim? He was only about 13.5cm and not very big around either. We didn't last very long, mostly because he was so small."

I blinked "Wait, so you broke up with a guy just because his penis was small?" Jessica snorted a bit "Of course! If they can't please me, I'm not going to waste my time with them." My head was spinning a bit. I had never really thought about size before today.

Seeing my confusion, Jessica got up, saying "Wait here a minute." She walked off to her bedroom. A few minutes later she came back holding three fake penises. She laughed as she saw my shocked look "What? Don't tell me you don't have one of these." I shook my head no, staring at them. Two of them looked impossibly large.

She chuckled, watching me, then asked bluntly. "Which one is closest to the biggest guy you've fucked?" I pointed to the smallest one, mumbling, "He was a little smaller than that one I think." Jessica snickered a little. "This one? It's only about 14cm long. That is about the average size for a cock."

She handed me the biggest one. " I call him Rex. He is 21cm long and almost 16cm around. He feels amazing. The middle one is 18cm long and 13cm around."

I smiled weakly, holding the largest toy, staring it. Jessica smiled softly and reached into her purse. She pulled out a few condoms in their wrappers and handed them to me. "Take the dildos, try them out. You need to know what it feels like to have a big cock inside you. Just use the condoms on them to keep them sanitary."

I shook my head no, stammering a little, my cheeks crimson "I...I couldn't do that. I mean, they're yours, you've, well, you know..." Jessica insisted "You're not going to hurt them. Just try them out. You deserve to know." She pushed them across the table at me, winking at me and saying "I have more in my room anyway in case I need some company."

I continued to blush deeply as I picked up the toys and went to my room, forgetting to take care of my dirty dishes. As I entered my room, I shut the door behind me and set the three toys on the bed and stared at them. I fidgeted a little, unsure of what to do. I had never used anything other than my fingers and it seemed wrong somehow.

I laid down on the bed and picked up the littlest one. It had been a while, but it seemed about the same size as Jim, my last boyfriend in high school. I stared at it. It had been a long time.

I took a deep breath, unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them. I pulled them down below my knees and looked around furtively as if I was making sure no one was watching. I then pulled my underwear down too. Slipping my hand between my legs I touched myself gently and gasped softly at how wet I was.

Making up my mind, I carefully tore open a condom package. I picked up the smallest toy and rolled the condom over it. I placed it against myself. I pushed gently, pushing the tip into me. I moaned softly as I pushed the first couple of cm into me.

I stopped, holding it there and stared down at it, barely inside me. I had to admit, it felt good. I pushed it in deeper, not stopping until it was all the way in. I felt so full as I stretched a bit around it. It was a wonderful feeling, one that I had not had in a long time.

After waiting for a minute, I started to slowly move the toy, thrusting it in and out of myself. I groaned softly, raising my hips and rocking them. This felt so good. I thrusted faster with the toy, pushing it as deeply into myself as I could. I began to moan more loudly, the sound of the toy in my wetness becoming quite evident.

With my other hand I reached up under my sweater and pushed my bra up. Grasping my breast I squeezed it firmly and then suddenly orgasmed hard, grunting as my body bucked a bit.

I laid back on the bed, panting softly, the toy still I me, my body shaking a bit. After a few minutes of recovery, I pulled the toy out and blushed deeply as I looked down at it, the condom glistening.

I quickly pulled my underwear and pants up. I stood up and took the condom off the toy and threw it away. I set the toy on my desk and tried to straighten my hair a bit. I unlocked my door and opened it, walking out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessica hurrying into the living room, the TV on I the background.

I walked into the living room, my cheeks still flushed a bit. Jessica sat there, grinning at me as she asked "Sounds like you had fun. Which one did you use?"

I gasped at her, my mouth open wide, my cheeks blushing deeper. I stammered "Y-you heard me?" Jessica chuckled "Yes, Of course, and it sounded like you liked that. But which one did you use?"

I murmured softly, still embarrassed "The littlest one." Jessica smiled a bit "You really should try the bigger ones. And do make sure you use a condom on the littler one. I only use that one for anal these days." I stared at her, mouth agape as she turned to the TV and started watching her show, ignoring my reaction.