Physical Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard not to think sexy thoughts when I'm dancing with a sexy woman." He had said that day. She felt her face blushing a little. Good thing no one was in the room. It was almost time for her to bathe him.

"I have an idea." Conner said one day as he got ready to leave. "You and dad should go away somewhere. There's enough money, and dad could use the relaxation. You two will go on a relaxing trip, I'll go work. Everything works out perfectly. We don't even need a house sitter."

"Well, no. What are they going to rob." Charlotte said laughing. "Some estrogen and tums."

He practiced his dance routine sometimes. However, he also kept up his moping around the house. He really wanted to go back to Maine. He started leaving the house again, and they'd have to go find him. Luckily, he was not so quick with his walker, and he also had a set of places he normally hung out at. It wasn't hard to find him and get him back home.

Robert regressed some. He had days where his legs were bothering him, and he could barely move. He and Charlotte would retire to the downstairs pool, and he'd do some exercises there. He had to admit, it did make his hips feel a lot better. It helped his back too.

Charlotte got a break from him for about a couple weeks. She went on a vacation, and visited a friend. They talked about the caregiving. They talked about the trips Conner took. Charlotte didn't want to tell her about the tension building between her and Robert. What if she was only imagining it? She'd make a fool of herself.

She came back and was madder than ever. Conner let his dad regress even further. He went back to being spoon fed again. He went back to having all his meals done just so. She wondered what had happened in that two weeks she'd been gone.

"I'm sorry, dear." Conner said sadly as they both walked around in the store. They were trying to see about getting dinner. "He complained to me how much he hurt, and suddenly, I was doing everything for him. It wasn't like I intended it to be like that." He said defensively

"Did he stop doing his dance routine?" she asked hopeful.

"No." Conner said happily. "See, that's one thing that turned out right."

They came home from the store to find Robert practicing his routine with Mina. Charlotte swore she was going to watch him like a hawk this time, and get him back to where he was. Her head hurt from how angry she was. Right now though, she had to focus on the dancing.

It was so strange for Charlotte, to see her father-in-law dancing with another woman. She didn't think he'd want to dance still. He was so frail and elderly. She felt bad for thinking there was no way he could be doing half of the things he did. Yet he was progressing very well on his exercises.

She bathed him one more time before she cut him off for good. She was trying not to get too attached to the habit of bathing him. He complained, and she tried to ignore him.

A few weeks later, Robert had another bad day. They retired to the pool, and started on his routine.

During one of the exercises, Robert was sitting on the pool's ledge, and she was trying to get past him. She needed to be just so, so she could hold him while he did the moves. As she walked through the water, Robert noticed her swim suit covered butt. He reached out gently and squeezed one of her ass cheeks. She wondered if she really felt that. Robert was sitting there with such a hard on.

Charlotte's mind began to wander. She was feeling tingly and wet between her legs. Did he really just do that? Did she like it? She was starting to look at Robert in a different way. She wondered if Robert always had a desire to flirt with her, or if this was a new thing.

This went on for a while. Robert was cranky, and bitter at having to do his exercises, and at being lonely. Charlotte hadn't considered he might be feeling that way. He let it slip when she was bathing him, and asking him what the big deal was with Maine.

She felt bad for him. So once in a while, she'd spoon feed him a meal. He liked that. She'd let him hold her as they walked back to the couch after, and he'd feel on her bra strap. She noticed, and she still felt quite flattered.

The dance was coming up. The final one. He wanted to win. Mina and he practiced quite a lot. They couldn't wait to have it over with by the end. They'd danced enough to last them a lifetime. Charlotte sat in the audience, watching. They danced very well together. She hoped he won.

In the end, he and Mina did not win the prize. They came in second, which was good too.

"Is this your caregiver, you dirty old man?" asked one of his friends as he came up to them after. "She's sexy."

"She's my daughter-in-law." Robert said smiling proudly.

As they left that night, Charlotte couldn't help feel very flattered. He thought she was sexy, and his friends did too. She felt like the opposite, so it was nice to be complimented this way.

She let him be pampered today. He deserved it. She fed him, and helped him bathe. Noticing how he stared at her D cup breasts. Sometimes, she'd catch him with a hard on. They were at the point where Robert didn't even try to hide it anymore.

Before long, it was Conner's birthday. He had requested a gathering with his work friends, and a dinner. So, Charlotte got to work that week. She bought him a small cake, and she got some food for the dinner. He wanted her to make her special bacon wrapped shrimp with rice and sauce. Conner had given her the guest list and she had made sure she gave them the time and date. She tried to find out if any of them would be bringing their spouses. They weren't. It would be a party just for the men.

"Honey, I really want you to watch my dad. You can both do something just the two of you tonight."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" she asked as she finished putting the dishes on the table. "You want your guy bash to stay manly. Is that what it is?" she grinned at him and sighed. "Is this a testosterone thing?" she asked as they hugged and kissed.

"Don't worry about it." Conner said deepening his voice as they both laughed.

So she did as he requested. She greeted the guests at the door, and got them all settled in. She served dinner, and put a small cooler of beer next to the sliding glass door. She grabbed two big plates of food for her and Robert. Then, she carefully slipped upstairs.

Robert and Charlotte both stayed in his room. TV softly playing in the background. She helped him get all his food situated, and they both started eating. At one point as they ate, there was a lot of laughter from down stairs, and a big crash. She and Robert both laughed and wondered just what the hell they were doing down there.

Robert did some exercises. They watched TV for a little while longer. He took his medicine before long, and both of them got ready for bed.

"I'll be sleeping in here tonight. Just in case you need anything."

Robert felt his heart skip a beat. He felt a little hard at the thought. He really wanted to get her in bed. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so turned on. It was like he was rediscovering sex.

He didn't know when, but after they turned fifty five, Robert and his wife lost a lot of their libido. Neither of them were really that interested in sex in the first place. So they didn't do very much about it. Soon, sex disappeared from their lives completely. It wasn't a bad thing. They still loved each other until her passing.

Conner had told Charlotte the real reason he wanted her to stay with his dad. He hated to admit it, but he was slightly embarrassed about him. The man was older, and hadn't aged very well. Conner felt embarrassed that his wife was his father's caregiver. He felt embarrassed that Robert was sometimes bathed or spoon fed. He was disgusted at how the man sometimes made a mess on himself when trying to eat. He didn't want his dad wandering out there if he needed anything.

"You are such an ass, Conner." Charlotte had said. Now she felt even more sorry for Robert. "He's your dad. None of those things should embarrass you. I may not like him, but he didn't do anything wrong. He's just getting older. You have to think about what you said. I don't even think I can keep talking to you right now."

"It's not so bad." Conner said bitterly. "I didn't tell him to his face. Why are you all hurt?"

"Because, you are making me defend that man! Something I thought I'd never do."

Charlotte remembered that, and felt her eyes mist over. She would give anything to have her parents back, and Conner was taking his father for granted.

She went to her room, and grabbed her nightie. She slipped into it, and didn't put on a pair of underwear. If she played her cards right, they'd be doing the deed before she knew it. They had to. She was so wet tonight, and it felt like he was putting off the same signals.

Robert watched the door to his room open. She stepped in, and he got to see a glimpse of her before she turned off the light. She was wearing a very nice translucent pink night gown. It made her look so voluptuous. He felt his penis twitch, and his mouth watered just a little. This gown left very little to the imagination.

Was she trying to seduce him? Did she know he was lusting after her? What should he do? He could be imagining it all. After all, she always wore sexy night clothes.

Now though, they'd both be in the same bed. He was sure he was going to have morning wood. When he bathed in the morning with her sometimes, he was hard. She'd seen him, too. But she hadn't said anything.

Was she even attracted to him? They both disliked each other even to this very day. He didn't know just what actually got on her nerves about him. He didn't even know himself what he disliked about her. He just knew she irritated him very much.

She turned off the lights, and closed the curtains. She left just enough room for some moon light to stream in. He asked her if they could keep the TV on, to which she complied. He was sleeping against the wall, and she on the outside.

"Good night, Charlotte." He said as she settled with her back to him.

"Good night, Robert." She replied happily. She was glad to be laying down to bed. Today had drained her quite a bit.

Sleep never came for her though. She lay there, thinking about her father-in-law. They both still struggled to make a good connection. He complained about her approach to laundry. He complained about some of her cooking. He complained on days where she would not feed or bathe him. He snapped his fingers at her often, making her feel very unappreciated and degraded. She was not a dog to snap fingers at and make her do things for him on command.

Yet there they were. She was so wet for him, and her clit throbbed so much. She might have to go to her own room and let herself get off before the party was over. She wondered if she should just go to her bed. They had a baby monitor for this reason. He'd be able to tell her if he needed something.

Was she really this turned on by him? Why? Do people have sex with people they can't stand? If they do, do they end up being closer to each other? What if she made a move? Or what if she did, and it turned out he really wasn't attracted to her? The signs were their though.

When she woke next, she felt something strange. She was lying on her left side, and there was a leg slung over her. She felt a familiar hardness poking at her back. She gasped. She remembered where she was. Her father-in-law breathing softly behind her. That familiar slight wheeze. She could hear the party in full swing down stairs. She looked at the night stand clock. It was midnight. They'd gone to sleep around ten. So they'd only just been sleeping for a couple hours. She wondered if he really was sleeping.

Charlotte gently moved his leg off her, and turned to face him. She felt a little better lying on her right side. She wondered why she'd woken up to him spooning her. Was he a cuddly person? Charlotte couldn't imagine him that way. She couldn't imagine a romantic bone in his body. She got chills just trying to think of him and his wife making love. She found herself getting even more turned on though. Again, she wondered if he was sleeping.

Charlotte could not take it anymore. She had to make the first move. No matter what happened. The worst thing that could happen is she's imagining the whole thing, and he just says no.

She gently lifted her left leg and slipped it over his right. By the light of the moon and the TV, she saw his eyes open. She felt her insides freeze. What now?

They both leaned into each other and came together in a kiss. Charlotte sighed content, as she finally got what she wanted. Both of them let out small moans as they made out.

She loved how inviting his lips were. Seeming to take hers in and molding together in a tangle of wonderful sensation. Thin and slightly sunken. His tongue gently sliding into her mouth as she opened it. She let out another soft moan. She could feel her pussy gushing. Her clit throbbing once in a while, and preorgasmic waves rushing over her.

Robert was so hard. He could not ever remember kissing being this hot. Or was it because it was his daughter-in-law?

He pressed his lips against hers, and they softly drew his in. He opened his mouth gently and Charlotte slipped in. His penis got even harder, if possible.

His tongue invaded her mouth, and she opened a little more. They lay there, dancing their tongues from one mouth to the other. They didn't want to make noise, in case Conner was listening. They could hear laughing from below, but didn't want to risk it.

Charlotte rolled Robert onto his back, and pulled the sheets down. She helped him get out of his boxers. She wanted to go under the covers and give him a blow job. She had never had oral sex with anyone. She wanted it now more than ever. She did not want to sixty-nine for some reason.

Robert was so hard. He could not believe this was happening. His daughter-in-law was actually going to have sex with him. She got up and went to lock the door.

She came back and laid beside him again. They started kissing. Robert got adventurous, and reached between them. His hand making its way between her legs.

They both let out soft moans, their kissing getting deeper.

"Ugh! Yes. Touch me there, Robert." She moaned as his index and middle finger slipped into her folds.

"You like it, Charlotte?" he asked as he gave her another deep kiss. "You're so wet."

He twirled his finger around her hard clit. She gasped. She really wanted to scream. She wanted to cry out so much.

"God, Robert! Don't stop." She begged.

She tried to get to Robert's penis. She wanted to make him feel as good as she felt. He let her know she could do that later. He wanted to feel her right now.

"You have such a sexy vagina, Charlotte." He said happily.

"Oh Robert!" she moaned. "You feel so good."

A few minutes later, he stopped. She went between his legs and took him into her mouth. His cock was a little more wrinkly than Conner's. He also had a smaller scrotum. Robert saw her examining him. She guessed he lost an inch or so as he got older. She gently grasped his penis in her hand, and started stroking him.

"Oh yes. Suck me, Charlotte. Suck my penis." He moaned. "God yes. That's it, sexy woman." Charlotte felt herself getting wetter being called that.

Gentle moans escaped his mouth as she lay there sucking on him. He was trying not to make noise. Small moans and thrusts is all he did for now.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Don't stop, baby. Ugh! Ugh! Oh yeah!" He pleaded.

Oh god he felt so amazing. She was bobbing up and down his cock, and licking it all around. He was gasping as she deepthroated him. She was fantastic. He closed his eyes and laid back enjoying the blow job.

"Oh Charlotte! You're making me hot! Hot!"

He was so hot in her mouth. He throbbed once in a while, and she could feel a big vein popping out. He wasn't kidding. He was very hard. The skin of his penis tight around the head.

"Robert." Charlotte whispered urgently as he thrust upward. "I want your penis inside me."

"Climb on top, sexy." He said huskily.

She could not wait to get this man inside her. The way he felt was nothing like her husband. Conner's member was more plastic. She felt his pulse once in a while, but stress and other psychological blockages didn't allow him to get hard enough. She had gotten him to relax once, and he had achieved a wonderful erection. But he was a work-aholic. He hardly ever relaxed. He was still a wonderful lover though.

"Are you on birth control?" Robert asked as she climbed on top.

"Yes." She sighed as she settled herself against him. "Now, shut up. He'll suspect us." She demanded as they continued with their love making.

Why did that turn Robert on even more? He tried something.

"Don't yell at me, woman." He grumbled. "Just ride me."

"Ooh yeah." She moaned.

He felt her getting even wetter. He felt himself getting even harder as well.

Charlotte continued to ride him as she listened to the party outside. She rode him quietly and slow. Even so, this bed was very squeaky. Come to think of it, all her beds were very squeaky.

"Oh Robert. This feels so good. Give it to me." She moaned. "God, yes! I'm so wet for you. So horny."

She loved being on top of him. She could feel the heat surrounding them. Their temperature rising as they kept thrusting.

"Oh yeah. Ride me, Charlotte. Ride my hard penis. So fat for you."

They both moaned softly as they fucked. He reached up and gently touched and pinched on her breasts. They both got faster with their breathing. Charlotte was quite surprised to find her breasts were quite erogenous zones. She never experienced this with Conner.

"Touch my boobs Robert!" she whimpered. "So horny! Feels so good!"

She could not find the words in her mind to describe this moment. Her pussy was on fire. Her stomach did wonderful flips and felt so warm and nice.

"You like that, baby?" he asked softly as he touched her.

"Yes!" she moaned. She rocked a little faster, and felt her pussy gush yet again. She was so close.

Robert also had trouble describing his joy. She got on his last nerve, and yet, here he came, sliding ever closer to one of the best orgasms of his life. He pinched her breasts and gently touched them, moaning softly as he did. He was so turned on.

"Suck them." She pleaded. She hadn't had anyone paw at her boobs like this in such a long time. She felt self-conscious about her chest. She felt too big and fat, and saggy. Seeing Robert's excitement for them made her feel so sexy. She loved it.

"Oh Charlotte. I love your boobs, honey." He moaned as he took a nipple into his mouth.

Her skin was so soft under his fingers. Her boobs so nice and full. He gently rubbed at and pinched the nipples. He imagined there was a connection from his hands, to her boobs, through to her pussy, and into his cock. He throbbed and felt waves of joy as he played with them. He couldn't take his eyes off them.

"God Charlotte. Your boobs are so sexy." He moaned as he touched her. "You make me so hard."

Charlotte leaned over him, and started moving her hips, making him slide in and out. Her breasts hung deliciously above him. He took a nipple into his mouth and moaned as he sucked it. He covered both breasts with kisses, much to Charlotte's delight.

"Oh Robert. Don't stop." She moaned sexily.

"Ooh yeah. You like that, sexy?" he asked as she moaned.

His kisses felt wonderful on her sensitive skin. She felt herself getting ever closer to a wonderful release. Her clit throbbing as it rubbed against his penis. She loved his slightly wrinkled hands on her boobs. She loved when he called her sexy. She hadn't felt sexy in such a long time.

"Mmm. Touch my boobs, Robert." She said giggling.