Physical Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh Charlotte! Blow me! Blow me!" he moaned as waves of heat crashed through him.

She sucked him into her mouth, and gently vibrated her voice. It felt so good to Robert's already sensitive glans. He moaned and thrust upward to meet her. He ran his fingers through her hair and gently pulled at it. He called out her name in passion. She was so happy to be here with this man.

He got between her legs a little after. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. She once again slid her feet up on his shoulders, and he started licking.

He moved his tongue all around her vaginal opening. He probed and licked, sucked and nibbled.

"Oh Robert. Eat my pussy. Yes! Eat my pussy, honey!" she cried out. "I'm so horny!"

She loved his tongue moving back and forth against her clit. She loved when he kissed her lips, tonguing her as though making out with her pussy. She went wild when he stuck two fingers in while he licked at her pearl.

"I'm so close. I love your body." She moaned. "You look amazing there. You feel amazing too." He sucked her lips in one at a time. She cried out shivering as he did this.

Suddenly she went over the edge. "Oh Robert!" she cried out. "I'm cumming so good! Oh yeah! Fuck! Lick my pussy handsome! Yeah!"

When she finished cumming, Robert made his way back up. He settled beside her on one of the pillows. They rolled towards each other and started kissing. He slid his tongue in her mouth and just gently rested it against hers. They both just lay there, basking in the feeling.

"I'd like to go inside you." He said as she rolled onto her hands and knees. He gazed at her lovely ass and got up close. He gently slid in, and they both moaned. "Such a sexy butt!" he said as he felt himself throbbing inside her. "Such a sexy woman!"

He started thrusting in and out, finding his rhythm soon after. Charlotte sobbed and cried out as he stroked in and out. She loved his hips against hers. She loved the flesh thudding against flesh as they lay there. She loved how he could go for a long time even now. He was so good. He started spanking her too, and both of them got even more turned on.

"Yes! Spank me, Robert! Spank me!" She never remembered feeling this amazing. "Harder! Aw yeah! Don't stop, baby!"

"Oh yeah! You like it, sexy?" he asked as she whimpered in ecstasy.

"Oh yes! Yes!"

Robert stroked in and out of her for a very long time. Both of them moaning and professing their love as they fucked. He left hand prints all over her ass by the time he came.

He got on his back, and Charlotte went back to sucking him. He groaned and curled his toes. He felt so naughty, having his daughter-in-law getting him erect.

"Climb on top, sexy."

She straddled him. She felt his penis hitting nerves in her she hadn't had stimulated in a while. She felt full with him. She felt so lovely. She took her time riding him. He played with her breasts, and caressed her ass. He could not get enough of her ass, he confessed. Her moans of delight were so arousing for him.

"Oh Robert! Yes! I'm cumming honey!" she cried. "Oh yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Ugh, I love you, Robert!" she cried out. "I love you!"

"You are such a sexy woman." He said as they cleaned up her juices. "Get on your back, Charlotte."

"Oh Robert." She giggled as she laid on the bed like he instructed.

He stuck his penis inside her once again. They lay there, kissing as he thrust slowly and gently in and out. This time, they wanted to take it slow. They moaned and kissed. She pulled him in deeper with her legs. They kissed frantically, as if this was the first time again. He slowly fucked her, bringing them both to such a wonderful peak. The bed squeaking in time to his thrusts.

"I'm close, sweet heart." He moaned as he got bigger inside her. "Can you cum with me?"

"Oh yeah!" she moaned as she finally let herself go over the edge. "Oh yeah! Oh Robert! Oh yeah!"

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Charlotte! Ugh, ugh!" he cried out.

Through the second wave of their orgasm, they glued their lips together. Their tongues wrestling and giving them such electric shocks. Robert felt that familiar energy he swore he was imagining. He felt the connection from his penis, through her pussy. From there to their mouths. The energy circling and growing as they made love.

"Oh Charlotte. That was the best sex I've ever had." He said as they pulled away from each other.

"I agree." She said as they both got up and headed to the bathroom.

Charlotte felt like the luckiest happiest woman on earth. Conner and her had a pretty good sex life. She had a wonderful sex life with Robert. Conner was in no danger of finding out. He never did acknowledge his father as a sexual human. Conner felt he was too old to have those thoughts. So Charlotte and Robert continued their affair.

He was sexually active for quite a long time. His exercises kept him going, and he did get into the swing of things after a while. He saw how good the exercise treated him. He saw how much that improved his intercourse with Charlotte. He felt like he was truly living. He had a better quality of life than he could ever have imagined.

They made trips to Maine once in a while. Robert finally stopped wanting to go back home and finally adjusted to living with them. The trips were usually after he would have a bad week with his body. Conner was always quick to suggest Maine, and Charlotte never resisted. She felt she had the perfect arrangement.