Physical Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my ass hole, Robert." She moaned as he did so. "Oh yeah! You naughty man!"

She did a particularly good job herself. His toes curled and he jerked and jumped. He felt unsure of what to say, but he enjoyed it.

"Oh Charlotte. Lick me, baby." He moaned. "That feels so good."

Again, as if they read the other's mind, they started getting close. Both started panting and returned to lick at the sensitive organs. He had his tongue glued to her pussy, and she had his penis deep in her throat. Both of them giving the other the most amazing pleasure.

"Thank you, Charlotte." Robert said after they finished. "That was amazing."

That had been so cathartic. It always was whenever they had sex. But now, they had been happier being alone.

They had such a wonderful three weeks there. They went walking around the nearby parks and farm land. He loved being surrounded by nature. He would bring his cane on those trips, and hold Charlotte as they walked. He would of course, play with her bra strap or flirt with her in other ways.

On one occasion, she took him to a restaurant. He wanted Chinese food. She got a big meal for them to split. She started eating, and lost track of him. When she looked up, she saw he had spilled food on the table, and down his chest. She now realized what Conner meant. Why had she never noticed that?

Instead of feeling ashamed or embarrassed by Robert, she walked around to his side of the table and helped him clean up. His hands were shaking too much, so she had to feed him the rest. She alternated. First she'd take one bite, then she'd feed him. People stared at them as they passed by. Charlotte couldn't tell if the stares were good stares, or bad. She frankly didn't care. She was enjoying a nice dinner with her father-in-law. It was a bad day for his body, but maybe this was good for him somehow. She was glad to be here.

They made it back to the house around eleven. Robert walking slowly up their drive way. The place was quite dark. They got in, and locked up. Robert putting his walker near the door.

Charlotte felt tired, but she also really wanted to make love. Today had been a perfect day. They had relaxed at home, and gone to a very nice restaurant. It made sense to end it by making love.

They were in bed before she knew it. She didn't know if she should ask for sex or not. He was hard to read at the moment. She didn't have to wait long.

Robert reached out under the blanket. He slid his hand against her mounds. She sighed as he slid under her nightie again. She never would have imagined her father-in-law would ever do this to her.

"Ugh! Robert." She moaned. "Touch me, baby." She begged. "Turn me on."

He slid two fingers inside her. He moved gently in and out. She was getting quite wet around his fingers. His thumb brushed against her hard clit. They both gasped.

"Please, Robert! Touch me there!" she groaned. "Pussy so wet!"

He slid his fingers inside her again. Moving them gently over her G-spot and walls of her tunnel. She sobbed and cried out as he did this. They kissed through some of it. She was having the time of her life. He always started out fingering her. Unless they had an impromptu moment.

"Let's get it on, , Robert." She said in a breathy voice. "I'm hot." She leaned in and kissed him. "I want you to make love to me."

"Sounds like a wonderful idea, sexy." He said as they both got up and got undressed. "I'm so horny."

"I want you inside me." Charlotte said as she laid on her back. "My pussy aches so much."

He slid up on her, and she wrapped her legs around his hips. He sank in gently. "Oh yeah." He groaned.

They both sighed. Robert brought his lips crashing on to hers as they fucked. She was moaning and crying out under him.

"So tight!"

Robert was so hard. He couldn't ever remember feeling this horny. He knew he thought that a lot, but sex with Charlotte was always so marvelous.

Even now, they still yelled at each other quite a lot. Yet he was so attracted to her. They had a lot of sex sometimes after a particularly bad day. Especially when Conner wasn't there.

"You like that, sexy?" he asked as he thrust into her.

He wondered if he was weird. He was so hard every time they had angry sex. It was so satisfying. Though tonight wasn't one of those moments. In fact, he didn't yell at her once. He started kissing her again as they continued their coupling. He was so incredibly hard.

"Oh Charlotte. You feel so good." He moaned as they fucked. The bed started sliding against the wall. He didn't think he was going that fast. "Ugh! I'm hard as a rock! Oh yeah!"

He felt different in this position. Her vagina was warm, wet. It wrapped around him and pulled him in. He didn't feel the liquid on him this way. He loved just grinding on her as fast and as hard as he could. Bringing himself to the edge.

"Aw. Give it to me. Fuck me, Robert." She begged.

"Sexing my daughter-in-law up." He moaned. "Oh yeah! Sexing up a sexy woman."

"Oh Robert! I love when you call me that!!" she whimpered.

Charlotte was so wet. She felt him stretching her pussy and it felt amazing. He leaned into her, his arms on either side of her. He leaned in and his lips would press gently and passionately into hers. God, this couldn't be wrong.

"Give it to me, baby!" she moaned. "Fuck this pussy!"

She was so wet having him penetrate her like this. She thought about the way they treated each other. He had toned down his sexism a lot. Yet, he still complained about her cooking at times. He complained about his workouts, and his daily tasks. They often yelled at each other over silly little things. Something about him just didn't click with her.

"You like it, sexy?" he asked as they fucked.

"Oh yes! Don't stop!"

Here they were. His penis gently sliding in and out as his tongue slid against hers. She let out rich moans every once in a while. He was nice, slow and steady. For someone older, he was so good. He had really progressed on his balancing. Boy did that make him a better lover. Waves of ecstasy washed over her as the night went on.

"Make love to me, Robert." She whined. "Yes. Oh, baby! Yes. I'm so wet!" she groaned.

"I know." He said as he kissed her.

"Robert!" she cried out. "I'm so horny!"

"I know." He said as he started getting closer. "I'm so close. Oh yeah! Oh Charlotte." He was gasping as he stopped. He was a little tired.

He started up the rhythm again, and felt the orgasm rushing towards him. He cried out as he came. Charlotte swore she could feel his head get bigger and his juices pumping into her. She could feel her pussy throbbing as well as pulses from him sometimes.

"Oh yes! Oh I'm cumming!" he cried. "Charlotte! Ugh! Hot! Hot! Yeah!"

"Get on top, sexy woman." She got on top of him a while later. She felt so marvelous.

They stopped to catch their breath. She felt so wonderful sitting on him. So sexy. His hands grabbing and pinching gently at her ass making her wetter. He would grab her boobs every once in a while too. He knew just when to do what.

"Oh god Robert!" she cried out. "You feel wonderful." He played her body like a piano.

"Ride me, sexy. Ride my penis."

"Oh Robert! I love when you call me that!" she whimpered.

She started sobbing as she rode him. She felt goose bumps and was very aware of how much her clit throbbed. She ground on him a little harder, and before she knew it, her orgasm came washing over her.

"Robert!" she cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Robert." She went silent as she came down. He smiled up at her as she wiped her face with her hand. She was slightly quivering.

"Thank you." She sighed. "Thank you."

"I want to do you doggy style." He said as she got on all fours.

They both had a marvelous time as he slowly fucked her. His hands felt so wonderful on her hips. They felt wonderful against any part of her body. Thin and slightly wrinkled from old age. Was she developing a weird fetish? No. Robert was the only elderly man she wanted to make love to.

"Such a nice sexy butt!" he moaned as he fucked her. "Tight wet vagina! Sticking into my daughter-in-law!" God that made him throb.

"Oh Robert! You're such a bad man. Taking advantage of me this way." She turned her head as much as she could. They kissed passionately. "Now fuck me, Robert. Fuck your daughter-in-law good."

He felt wonderful fucking her. His heart beating hard against him. He didn't care at this point if he exerted himself way too much. Charlotte was the sexiest woman. He loved being close to her. Her body so warm and plump beneath him.

She loved the way her pussy stretched around him. Every time he put it inside her, it was such a relief. Her pussy would draw him in, as if welcoming him in after a long time away.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." He moaned as he got closer. "Oh, I'm cumming! Sexy pussy!"

She felt so elated as his weight came down against her. His seed flowing into her once more. She felt fantastic. Even more amazing was the fact that Robert could still have children. She'd heard of men fathering children into their eighties. She was glad she was on birth control.

Once, she dreamed of having Robert's child. She had sex with Robert off the pill. The next month she was late. She had a lot of sex with Conner so he wouldn't suspect. She gave birth nine months later to a wonderful baby girl. A girl that secretly belonged to Robert. For some reason that really got her wet.

When he finished cumming, they both hit the shower. The room aired out while they bathed. They talked about how amazing the sex was. He thanked her for a wonderful time at the restaurant. She was only too happy to give him such a good day. Surprisingly, they had sex quite a lot. Both of them marveled at that. He felt better than he had in years. His sex drive so high for someone his age. It was great not to have to be quiet.

Soon it was time to go. Charlotte and Robert packed up, and departed sadly. Robert taking it a little harder than Charlotte. He hoped he'd come back soon. He really did like his home there.

They caught their flight, and soon met up with Conner. He was very glad to see them. He was surprised too. He commented on the fact that Charlotte and Robert both looked very relaxed.

"I told you both a trip away would do you a world of good." He said as he put the luggage and his father's walker in their trunk.

When they got back, reality came crashing back down on them both. She went back to being a homemaker, and he went back to being a sedentary person. She tried to get him to hang out with some of his friends. He did, and he still hung out at the community center.

Conner went away at times to fight fires, and she was left with him again. They did his exercises, and kept up his medication routine. They managed to have sex at least twice during one of Conner's trips away. She apologized there wasn't more. She just felt so tired all the time.

It was incredible, but two years went by since they first started their affair. They did it whenever they could. Conner was not home enough, or just not interested in what the two of them were up to. After all, he didn't think his father was that much of an exciting man.

When Conner was away, they slept in Robert's room. Charlotte felt so aroused whenever she laid down to sleep with him. Even when they didn't make love, they would climb under the covers and just kiss and caress each other peacefully. He'd finger her to some wonderful orgasms, not asking for anything in return.

Charlotte was caught in a dilemma of sorts. She was in love with her husband, but she was sexually attracted to his father. Was that wrong? Was it wrong she wanted to keep both relationships? Was there a possibility Conner would find out? How mad would he get?

Robert had become happier since he had hooked up with Charlotte. He had more of a positive outlook on getting older. She still found him sexy, and exciting. Either that, or she was very good at faking physical responses to sexual arousal. She let him know as much when he doubted how well he performed one day. If he was bad at what he did, she would not be as vocal, or as wet. He felt better knowing that, and kept it in his mind from now on when he felt particularly unattractive or inadequate. He was having sex with one of the sexiest women. Second only to his wife.

Conner had another bash. He had a few friends over for a game. She made a big dinner, did the usual chores. When the guys came over, she and Robert retired upstairs. They ate their meal in peace, and watched a little TV. It was more for Robert's benefit. Charlotte was so tired, she dozed softly as they lay together.

She got up around eleven. It was already dark by now. She gave Robert his medication, and they both took a shower. They both got changed, and in bed before they knew it. The lights were out, and all that was left was the TV.

They both lay there for a while watching the television. Every once in a while, one of them would sigh happily.

A while after, Robert reached his hand under her gown again. This gesture was becoming so familiar.

"Mmmm." She moaned with pleasure as he started fingering her.

His fingers gently twirled her clit again the way she liked. He slid his middle finger inside her. She was not as wet, but they both found it really made her feel good to have him play with her and make her wet bit by bit.

"Oh god!" she moaned. "Robert! Fuck! That's it, baby!" she was panting fast.

"Let's get it on, Charlotte." He said huskily. "I'm so hot."

Charlotte let out a sexy giggle. Him coming on to her like that also made her so hot.

They both got out of bed and took off their night clothes. When they climbed back in, he rolled her onto her back and got inside her right away. Both of them moaned quietly. They heard the party down stairs, but didn't want to risk making noise in case someone wandered up here.

"Don't stop, Robert." She moaned as her pussy was soaked.

Robert had to stop in the middle and have a coughing fit. Those were getting more frequent, Charlotte noticed. He told her to put it out of her mind. It's just something that happens as people get older.

They both laid back down, and he penetrated her once again. The bed squeaked softly as he rocked back and forth. Both of them moaned quietly as they started kissing frantically. Charlotte was so wet as she felt him thrusting into her over and over again.

"God, I'm so hot, Charlotte!" he moaned as he leaned down and kissed her frantically. "Fuck! I'm so hot!" He was so horny. "Tight sexy vagina."

She felt so good. She felt so tingly all over. She loved his weight on top of her.

"You make me so horny Charlotte." He said reading her mind. "So hot." He kept repeating it because it was true.

"Oh Robert." She whispered. "You make me feel sexy."

They kissed and caressed as they softly made love. The commotion dying down below them. Charlotte could hear Conner still had a couple friends down there. She wanted to keep going while Robert wanted to stop.

"Just be quiet like we have been." She whispered. "It's going to be fine. Come on, handsome." She said making him smile. "Give it to me." She whispered as they continued on.

He felt so good as he thrust in and out. Her pussy so tight and wet around him. She was so warm and comfortable underneath him. He loved all the little sighs and moans she let out.

"Sexy tight pussy!" he moaned. "Yeah!"

Charlotte wrapped her legs around Robert a little tighter as they fucked. She couldn't believe how long it had been since the two of them started having sex. She felt so good with him. She loved making him feel good, and he loved her pleasure as well.

"That's it!" Charlotte moaned. "Oh Robert. You satisfy me so good." She moaned. "You're so big!"

She loved sitting on his frail body knowing she wasn't going to break him. Their hips grinding against each other. She loved having his frame hovering above her as he took her. She kissed him passionately as he started thrusting faster. She loved how aroused he seemed to get.

He let out a series of soft fast grunts when he came. He was doing really good at keeping things quiet.

"Your turn." He whispered as he got off her.

"No. Let's go to sleep. The party is getting quiet and I don't want us to get caught." She said softly. "I had a wonderful time, Robert." She whispered.

That happened every once in a while. Conner would have a few friends over, and she and Robert would quietly get it on in the bedroom upstairs. She fed him at times, even if his hands weren't doing badly. Sometimes they couldn't resist, and played footsie. She bathed him every once in a while too. For the most part though, he'd started doing things on his own now. He absolutely welcomed a bath from Charlotte whenever she felt generous enough. He also didn't say no when she fed him. For the most part, he'd stopped complaining as well.

"Why don't you ever want to come on vacations with Robert and I?" Charlotte felt a little annoyed. Conner was again asking her to take him on another vacation. He was feeling very lonely or isolated again, she couldn't tell which. He started leaving the house and complaining he wanted to go back home.

"I have a job that calls me away, Charlotte. You know that." He was feeling a little angry with her. Conner just seemed to be more withdrawn from his father the older he got.

"Fine. I'll take him away, again." She said bitterly as they lay there.

She secretly felt a little glad. She asked Conner why he didn't come along out of courtesy. She really didn't care that he never went very many places with them. She had Robert all to herself. He had made a similar remark when they talked about why Conner didn't join them.

She planned another trip. Robert had complained and hinted at wanting to go back to Maine. She got them a flight to and from. They'd be staying three weeks, including thanks giving. When Robert found out, he was over the moon about it. Conner loved to see his father that happy.

Charlotte and he arrived two days later. They had all driven to the airport again like last time, and Conner had left them at their gate. She had called a cab to take them to their house.

They made love the moment they got in. Well, no. They had an amazing shower, and then made love. He got a lot more confident in the bedroom, and he got to see his exercise progress at work. He was able to do the doggy style position, without putting as much weight on his knees as he'd thought. Out of nowhere, he tried spanking her as he plunged in and out. They both found that it actually increased their arousal.

They did a few sixty-nines. He liked that too. He hadn't gotten to try very much with his wife. So all this excited him beyond belief.

They spent quite a good time together there. She watched TV and relaxed, not having to worry about doing any kind of errands. They kept up with his routine. Exercise, walking, bathing. They of course went out and did things as well. They even went to the local gym and swam there.

For thanks giving, she prepared a great dinner for two. She got a small turkey, and made stuffing and other food to go along with it. That night, she cut his food up, and fed him. He was quite happy as they both sat there eating. They started playing footsie again.

"Don't eat too much." He said as they ate. "I want to go make love to you after this."

"Oh Robert." She caught his eye, and smiled at him. He was very sexual for a man in his late seventies.

When they both got done eating, they washed up. He made sure he had gotten all the gunk out of his lungs. They both made their way to the bed, and climbed in.

Charlotte pushed him onto his back, and got in between his legs. She took his penis in her mouth making him cry out. She deep throated him like he liked. She licked around his head. She gently bit at him, and licked the underside.