Physical Therapy For The Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,225 Followers

Theresa looked into his eyes and studied him for a moment or two. She knew he loved her. She knew by his actions and by his words. Maybe he wasn't 'in love' with her at that moment in time, but that was okay with her. He was right, though. She shouldn't expect him to be in love with her at the exact same time as she with him. That was wholly unrealistic. He said he wanted to fall in love with her and that was beautiful. She could live with that.

She pulled him close and kissed him. "I'll be patient," she promised.

"I'm sorry," Zerrick said softly.

"About what?"

"I don't know. Somehow, I think I've let you down, that I didn't say the things you wanted to hear."

"Don't be silly," she said, touching his face, "you haven't let me down. You told me how you felt. There's nothing wrong with that."

"You're not angry?"

"Of course not." She took his hand. "Come on, it's time to go." She nudged him in the direction of the exercise area and they began walking.

"You know what?" she asked, turning back to him.

"What?"

"I think I love you even more now."

"You're crazy."

Theresa laughed, "Oh, like I haven't heard that before."

Chapter 5

It began that night when Zerrick could not continue to deny his true feelings for her. They had supper at his house. Well, actually, they ordered out and had the food delivered, but they really did eat in his dining room. Throughout the meal, Zerrick found himself staring at Theresa and thinking about everything that happened that day between them. Little was said and few words were needed that evening, though this was nothing new. Some evenings would go by with very little conversation and it did not matter to them. Neither were persons who said things just to have a noise made. Each were content to sit for an evening and watch TV or listen to music or hold each other and not say a single word. It was their way and they were satisfied with that.

Zerrick found himself studying Theresa and thinking about what she said just an hour or so before. He could not deny he loved her as he continued to look at her across the table. She was very special to him and she meant more to him than he was able to admit. He internally chastised himself for that fact. Why couldn't he admit that to her? Why couldn't he say it? He knew then he had to say it and let her know how he really felt about her.

He looked at her again and smiled. Zerrick put down his fork lightly on his plate and cleared his throat. Theresa looked up.

"We need to talk," Zerrick said.

"We do?"

"Well, maybe you don't, but I do."

"Okay. What do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"Us?"

"Do you have to answer everything I say with a question?"

Theresa thought for a second. "Why do you ask?" She smiled sweetly at him.

Zerrick groaned. "Okay, I'll talk and you just sit and listen."

"Okay."

Zerrick began, "I never expected to like you when we first met, but as my rehab progressed, I found myself admiring and liking you more and more. At first, dating you never entered my mind, but I found you to be fascinating and I wanted to know you better."

"Fascinating? I didn't know I fascinated you," Theresa said.

"Can't you be quiet for just a few minutes so I can say what I want without being interrupted?"

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."

"So," he continued, "as things came and went, we started dating. I was so glad you said yes. Now, we've come to another phase together and we've discovered some new things about each other. After what you've told me this evening, it made me stop and really think about my own feelings. I guess that's all I've been doing is thinking."

"You've had such a positive effect on me over these past few months and it's not just in the gym, although you've worked wonders there. Of course, you've shown me some wonders, too." He smiled, she groaned. "Anyway, what I think I'm trying to say is I do think about you a lot and I do miss you when we're not together. There would be a hell of a void in my life if you weren't in it. I can't say that about anyone I 've ever dated in the past. No one's ever affected me like you, and it's all been good."

"I can't say anything bad about you, except you like to torture me, but good has come from that, also. I would never be this far along without your help."

"You're the one who does the work," she said.

"You," he said, pointing a finger at her, "keep me motivated."

Zerrick stopped talking and took a sip from his water glass. Theresa waited patiently for him to continue.

"If I ever get around to it," he began again, "I'll let your boss know how good you are, although I think I'm going to have to say something about your shirts. I don't think I like the thought of the woman I love flashing her breasts to her clients. I think I will insist upon you having shirts that fit you."

"What?" She asked.

"There you go interrupting and asking questions again."

"What did you say?"

"When?"

"Just a second ago."

"I don't know. What did I say?"

"Something about the woman you love..."

"I did?"

"You did. Didn't you?"

"I did."

"You did?"

"Yes. It's not hard for me to know I love you, it's just hard for me to admit it and to say it."

"You love me?"

"Yes." He sat back and looked at her. "And it's not just because you said you loved me. I was just in denial and didn't know what to say. I know differently now."

"I don't know what to say."

"That's a first."

"Don't get too cocky," she replied, shaking her index finger at him, "you have a lot of work ahead of you and I still have plans for pain up my sleeve."

"Wonderful."

Theresa looked at him thoughtfully, rose from her seat and walked behind him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and kneaded them tenderly.

"I knew you loved me. I could tell," she said softly. She bent down and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for telling me, though."

"How did you know?"

"Oh, I have my way." Theresa wrapped her arms around him and squeezed, her face pressed against his cheek.

After they cleared the table, they sat on the sofa. Theresa's legs were curled beneath her and her head rested on Zerrick's shoulder. Every few minutes, they would kiss, soft feathery kisses that left each content and happy.

"You know," Zerrick said, breaking her from her thoughts as she snuggled against him, "I'd really like for you to spend the night sometime soon."

"You would?" The thought of sleeping with him thrilled her. She had thought about the idea many times, but didn't know how to approach him.

"Of course, I would."

"When?"

"Anytime you want."

She leaned close to his ear. "How about tonight?"

He turned quickly to her, almost bumping noses. "Really?"

"I'd love to spend the night with you."

"Does that mean....?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Honey, if I'm sleeping with you, there's a pretty good chance other things will happen, too. Believe me, I'm not going to leave to go home to bring back pajamas. When I go to bed with a man, I don't want clothes to get in the way."

Zerrick nodded.

"There is something else," she said softly as she touched his face.

"What is it?"

"Well," she hesitated, "I really hate to ask you..." She looked down.

"What?" he asked impatiently. It was unusual for her to stammer and stutter about. She was usually very direct and to the point.

"You see, I'm in my fertile zone of my cycle and I'm not on birth control. If things go where I think they will tonight, would you mind using a condom? I hate to ask, but I don't want to get pregnant."

Zerrick thought for a second. "I don't want you to get pregnant, either, but I don't have any here. I'll have to go out and get some."

Theresa smiled shyly before kissing him. "Thank you for understanding." She moved away and stood up. "Show me where you keep your linens and I'll change the bed while you go out."

After he showed her the linen closet, he left for the store. Meanwhile, Theresa stripped the bed and replaced the old sheets with crisp, clean ones.

When Zerrick returned a half hour later, he found the bedroom empty, but he heard the shower running in the bathroom. He thought about showering, but he had showered at the rehab center just a few hours before. He left the box of condoms on the night stand and wandered back to his kitchen looking for a bottle of wine. Disgusted with himself after finding none, he went back to his bedroom and inspected it.

It was a typical man's bedroom, Spartan and no frills. He had a couple framed posters of surfers on one wall and a wall hanging of his favorite team, the Portland Trail Blazers, on another. Plain brown curtains covered both windows and the walls were a light blue color. He now wished he had some candles for the occasion, but he certainly wasn't expecting Theresa to spend the night. If he had been thinking with his head instead of below his waist, he could have picked up some candles at the store when he bought the condoms. Yeah, right.

Theresa emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later wrapped in the towel and looking incredibly cute.

"I thought I'd freshen up a bit," she said nervously. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Zerrick said with a slight catch in his throat. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she stood in front of him. "I got the um, the...." He looked toward the night stand and pointed.

"The condoms?"

"Yeah. Those."

"Do you want to get cleaned up before we go to bed?"

"I showered at the center. Do I need to again?" He looked at her.

Theresa moved forward and put her nose to his neck and inhaled deeply. "No, you smell heavenly. I could melt into you right now."

"I'd rather you didn't."

'Why?"

"I wouldn't be able to hold you very well. You know, you would be a bit mushy."

"I see your point," she replied. Slowly, she reached down until her hand touched his protruding bulge below his waist. "Not mushy at all," she mused. She kept her hand there, gently rubbing up and down.

A small groan escaped Zerrick as his pants started to become tight and uncomfortable. "Maybe we should go to bed," he suggested.

"Turn off the lights first," Theresa said.

Zerrick hesitated for just a second, wondering why she wanted them off. Perhaps she was self- conscience of her body or nervous about being totally naked with him for the first time. Hell, he was nervous, too. He always was the first time.

Zerrick moved backward a few steps and flipped the switch and they were in total darkness except for the moonlight shining through his windows. He heard the rustling of sheets and he could barely make out the image of Theresa sliding under the covers. Zerrick shed his clothing quickly and found the other side of the bed without difficulty. Before he could become totally settled, Theresa moved over and laid on top of him, still enshrouded with the bath towel.

"I've wanted this for quite a while," she whispered as strands of hair fell onto Zerrick's face. He brushed them away absently before they began to tickle him. Through the towel, she could feel his hardness growing beneath her. "I really do love you, Zerrick."

"I love you, too."

His hand touched the sides of her face, caressing her cheeks as she sighed from his touch. She moved her face into his hands and rubbed against them, as though she were a cat.

"Mmm, that feels so good," she sighed.

Slowly, she moved his hands away and began to kiss him. They were long, leisurely kisses, kisses that explored and were in no hurry. She kissed his lips, his eyes, and his neck. Her breath was hot and fiery against his skin, especially around his neck and ears as she whispered loving things to him. If his hands were exploring as her lips were, Zerrick would have discovered her nether regions were just as hot and moist. A heat was building up quickly within her, but she wanted it to last. Mentally, she tried to slow down and relax.

Zerrick rubbed her back through the thick towel, thoroughly enjoying the attention Theresa was giving him. He was used to being in charge of his sexual adventures, but someone else was clearly taking the helm of this ride. Eventually, his hands wandered down to her butt and was amazed as always at its shapely tautness. He kneaded them softly as Theresa continued to kiss him passionately about the face. Further down his hands traveled until they came to the edge of the towel.

Noticing where his hands were, Theresa said, "I think I'm wearing too much."

"I think so, too," Zerrick agreed.

Rising up until she was straddling his stomach, Theresa loosened the towel and pulled it away from her body. She flipped the towel harmlessly to the floor.

She took his hands, which were at his sides, and placed them on her bare breasts. "Here," she said, "this is what you really want, isn't it?"

Zerrick merely chuckled and reveled in their shape and softness. He had wanted to touch them since the first time he saw them at the pool. They were, by far, the smallest breasts he had ever had the pleasure of touching, but that didn't matter to him. They fit perfectly in his hands and her stiffened nipples poked his palms as they passed over them.

"They're wonderful," he said, squeezing them tenderly.

"They are?" she asked as a small shiver came over her.

"You know I loved them from the start."

"I still think you're crazy."

"They're yours and that's what makes them special." He leaned forward and kissed each nipple, sending sensual sparks through her.

"Oh my," she murmured, "don't stop doing that!"

"If you insist," he replied.

He alternated between each breast, kissing, licking, and fondling the left and right one equally. Theresa would let out an audible gasp every once in a while, swaying slightly from side to side. Zerrick seemed to know exactly how she liked them stimulated.

After a few minutes, Theresa abruptly straightened up and eased off Zerrick and sat beside him.

In the darkness, she said, "I think it's time for you to have some fun."

"You think I'm not having fun?" he asked incredulously.

She reached for his erect penis and that answered that question. "I want you to have more fun," she explained.

Theresa pushed back the covers and scooted down towards his torso. Her finger brushed against the tip and she could feel the slippery moistness emanating from it. She bent down over his groin and placed her mouth over the mushroomed head, licking it as she did. Zerrick was not a well- endowed man, average at best, but she was happy for that. No matter how excited she became, she simply could not accommodate a large penis. Her frame was not equipped for that. She knew Zerrick would fit well within her

Zerrick groaned loudly. "I probably won't last too long," he gasped.

"I don't care," she replied, smiling. "I'm not leaving anytime soon." With that, she began to love him with her mouth.

True to his word, he didn't last too long as within minutes, warm sperm spurted from his penis. Unlike some of her friends, Theresa was not a swallower, so she merely let it gush onto her chest and hands, feeling its warmth turn to cool very quickly.

"That was wonderful," he sighed as Theresa pulled the covers over them once again. He pulled her close and hugged her to him, feeling the stickiness of his sperm forming a bond between them.

"You're welcome," she said, obviously proud of herself that she was able to please him so easily. Within seconds, she could feel stirring near her belly as he was coming back to life. She stifled a giggle at the thought of it, yet was becoming very aroused at the same time.

They laid there for a few minutes in each other's arms and enjoyed the warmth of their bodies, the softness of their skin, and the special emotional bond forming between them. Mixed feelings of arousal and contentment preyed on Theresa's mind and body, causing a bit of a tug-of-war between the two. Wanting more, yet satisfied beyond all reason, Theresa laid against his chest smiling in silence. I could stay here forever, she thought to herself as she listened to Zerrick's breathing as it was returning to normal. His heart had a steady and strong beat, reminding her of her childhood when she would curl up in her father's lap and listen to a bedtime story. Her head would lay against his chest as he regaled her in stories of fantasy and lore. She never managed to stay awake to the end and would end up being carried to her room. This was one night, however, where she was adamant about staying awake through the end!

Theresa's head reluctantly rose slowly from his chest, gently breaking free from Zerrick's tender embrace.

"Please love me," she said softly. It was almost a plea instead of a statement.

"You know I want to," he replied.

They tried to take their time, tried to make it last, but their new found love and passion made that impossible. Within minutes of his entrance, Theresa began feeling the beginnings of sexual tremors building within. Only a few more minutes passed before the tremors exploded inside her, causing spasm after spasm to rip through her. It was a ride she had never experienced before and she rode it joyfully to its conclusion.

Maybe it was because she had pleasured him not that long before or maybe it was because he was wearing a condom, but it took Zerrick longer than usual for him to release. That was probably the reason it had been so pleasurable for Theresa. When he did release, it was long and powerful, his spasms pulsating within her. Zerrick grunted loudly, gritting his teeth until it finally came to an end.

He would have liked to have stayed inside her longer, but he carefully withdrew his spent penis and pulled the used condom from it. He disposed of it in the bedside trash basket before turning his attention back to Theresa.

"That was simply wonderful," she said as she wrapped her arms around him. "I think I'm going to enjoy you for a long time."

"You think so?"

"I know."

"You're awfully confident about that."

"Trust me on this one."

"You know I will." He paused before squeezing her tight against him. "You know I love you even more now."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do."

"Must be because you just got some."

"That's not true," he protested.

"I'm just teasing you," she said softly. "It was very special for me also. It made me feel so much closer to you being joined like that. The physical part was great, making love to you was fantastic, but emotionally, it was better."

She kissed him tenderly and stroked his cheek with the back of her hand. "That's enough talk from me. I want you to fill me up again before I fall asleep in your arms!"

Zerrick chuckled softly before kissing her again and again.

Chapter 6

April turned to May and Zerrick's knee and their relationship continued to blossom. He was doing more intricate workouts including obstacle courses with cones, cutting and jumping, and weight training. Theresa monitored his progress closely and was simply amazed at what he had accomplished in such a short time. She knew it was but a matter of time before his knee would be strong enough to discontinue his rehab. It saddened her to think he would no longer need her help, but she was proud of him and could use him as a role model for other persons going through the same process.

That morning after their first sexual encounter, they saw each other naked for the first time and reveled in their discoveries. Physically and emotionally, sex and making love would become a very important part of their lives. It was the emotional part of their lovemaking that caught Zerrick off guard. The need to make her happy and feel good about herself became more important than whatever physical need he had. That's not to say his physical needs weren't met. Theresa found endless ways to please him and he could not have been more happy in that respect. He just did not expect to become so emotionally attached to her in such a short time.

Tony155
Tony155
1,225 Followers