Physically Becoming a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a very pretty girl already honey. Your breasts are so naturally proportioned to your body. What kind of surgery are we performing today?" Asked the nurse.

"I'm having my scrotum and testicles removed, and my surgeon has told me he will also shorten my already short penis shaft so there is only a tiny bump between my legs to pee and any ability to have an erection will be permanently removed." I softly replied.

"Oh wow. Okay. You have no visible Adams apple, and you will immediately stop all testosterone production. You are going to love the result. Are you going to have a vagina constructed?"

"No. Just a full removal of all my scrotum and testicles so I will have nothing left between my legs." I replied.

"You have nothing to worry about and everything to be excited about. Take off all of your clothes and put on this surgical gown. Call me when you are ready and I'll tell the doctor you are ready to begin." Said the nurse.

When I was fully naked under my hospital gown the surgeon came into the room and asked if I had any last minute questions.

"I've heard that some girls still have erections after this surgery and I was wondering if there is anything you can do to make it so I never again have an erection?" I asked.

"I know that is a concern of yours and every girl is different. But in your case, with such a tiny penis, I am easily going to be able to take away most all of your remaining penis shaft. With that gone, any blood flowing there for an erection will have nowhere to go. I'm fairly confident I can fix it so having an erection will be physically impossible for you. So are you ready to become an even prettier girl?" He asked.

"I am very ready and very excited to become what I know I am." I sighed.

Before I knew it I was in the operating room and the next thing I remember I was waking up in my hospital room with Steve at my side.

"It's all done honey. You did it. You are as close to physically being a female as you can be. I can't wait to take you home, and I can't wait for us to become husband and wife. I've never loved you more!" Said Steve.

"I did this for me, but I also did this for you baby. I can't wait to become your wife and I can't wait to make love to you as the pretty girl I am." I replied.

I was home the next day and I healed more quickly than the doctors expected and they started me on a low dose daily estrogen pill. I was 99.999% female and I loved the feeling. I could not wait to put Steve's huge erect cock in my mouth and the first time after my operation I did it, Steve shot a massive load of semen into my hungry mouth and it never tasted so good to me. I kept sucking and pulling on his penis as he shot rope after rope. It was delicious and I swallowed every drop.

At about the two month mark I began to insert a butt plug into me so I could become ready for our wedding night. I had promised Steve if he married me I would give him my anal virginity on our wedding night. I started with a smaller butt plug and quickly began to use larger and larger ones. The feeling was much better than I expected.

I had shopped for and purchased my satin and lace traditional white wedding gown. I had overly feminine bridal lingerie all ready for my big day. Steve looked really handsome in his tux and on June 15th we stood together in front of a minister and recited our vows to become husband and wife. It was truly thrilling.

On our wedding night Steve booked a very romantic seaside inn and I was excited to display for him my feminine body. I had on a white nylon teddy loaded with lace and it was wonderful to look at myself in the mirror and see the crotch of my teddy perfectly flat between my legs. I was a new wife who really wanted to please her husband in bed. I started by sucking Steve's cock into a long, hard erection. He was really turned on and bigger than I had ever seen him before. He rolled me onto my back and pushed my teddy to one side. My nipples were huge and pushed on my teddy as I looked up into his eyes. Then, almost as if we had done it several times before, Steve slid his huge erection between my legs and up inside me, filling me with his manhood.

"Oh my God Steve, you are so huge, I love you so much, and I'm thrilled to be your wife! Our bodies are tightly joined...Please fuck me and fill me with your sperm!" I gasped.

"Oh Patty Cakes, you are so tight and feel so good! This is the most intense experience of my life...I love you so much!" Gasped Steve.

Our eyes were locked on one another as Steve pounded in and out of me with his huge cock. Then I felt his cock swell even larger as he thrust it all the way inside of me and at the same moment he put his mouth on mine as our tongues intertwined for a very deep kiss. Then instantly I felt his body quiver as he began shooting rope after rope of hot semen and sperm deep inside of me. My new husband was fucking his new wife like never before. I found myself wishing I had an egg inside me that he could fertilize and get me pregnant. I could tell I was all in as a female as I loved this man so deeply.

I am now a full time girl and a full time wife. I have never loved another human being more than I love my wonderful husband. I am totally in love. I also am so glad I waited until my wedding night to anally fuck my husband as it made the experience all that more special. I love putting my husband's erect penis into my mouth so much I do it on a daily basis. My husband sucks on my 38C nipples and when he does I have a very intense internal orgasm. We are so compatible sexually it is no effort at all for me to take all of his hard cock anally and he fucks me this way at least three times a week. Being a wife is much more beautiful than I ever expected.

In the months since I have never had a more intense and emotional connection with another person than I have with my husband. Our sex life is incredible and my body is filled at all times with his semen and sperm. Knowing he is part of me in that way makes me love him all the more. I have never regretted for a moment the surgery I have had to allow me to express myself as a fully feminine girl. I love being a girl, a wife, and a lover.

12