Pia meets Nina

Story Info
Trans girl Pia bumps into Nina and they have fun.
1.3k words
4.64
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pia hadn't long come out to one of her friends as a trans girl. The girl she told was Holly, a gorgeous girl with short blue hair. Holly was also Pia's crush.

Given their friendship started from a tinder hook up. Which Holly was initially against as back then Pia saw herself as a guy and presented as such, but Holly's friend had set it up behind her back, not believing she's a lesbian and that "she just needs the right guy". Holly had explained this in the messages before meeting up and so Pia had known it wouldn't be that kind of hook up but never expected such a good friendship from it.

After coming out to Holly, as a trans girl and had stated she's still pansexual, not much changed between them, except for Holly helping Pia with clothing and them both getting used to going to the same bathrooms and soon enough, changing rooms. This is when Pia actually saw Holly's body, She was wearing a black lacy bra to cover her C cup breasts and plain red thongs, given her constant complaints of shaving her pussy, she was obviously shaven, Pia wondered why Holly didn't want to be a model with her figure. Not wanting to make it awkward, she stood with her back to Holly, tucking wasn't her thing, it was too uncomfortable. Holly simply said "Hey girl, turning away from me isn't going to help hide you, you're facing a mirror."

Pia had blushed at that and just turned back to face her crush, tried on the dress, "I guess it's a good test run for the dress" she laughed at herself.

Months later, Pia was wandering around shops alone, knowing Holly was with her current girlfriend and she didn't want to feel like a third wheel, again. Feeling unsure about what stopped her from actually getting with anyone, and lost in her own thoughts, she didn't realise she was about to walk into the statue in front of her, or even that there was a girl sitting on the edge of the statue's platform with her skirt pulled up, wearing no underwear and was counting with her eyes closed, phone in her hand. Quite a surprise to both girls when Pia snapped back to reality with a her face in a pussy, which made her jump a little, opening her mouth and accidentally tasting her.

The girl sitting on the statue felt the tongue and looked down at Pia, who was wearing a pink flowery knee length skirt, a white t-shirt which had a picture of pasta and what may have been Satan. Her wavey pink hair just reaching her shoulders and cute pink lips and matching eyeshadow.

Pia and the girl look at each other "I'm sorry!" Pia says quickly

What follows is such an adorable laugh. "I'm the one sitting with my pussy out in public and even have "use me" written on my inner thigh while my eyes are closed and then you say sorry for having a taste? I, hmm. Before I continue, may I ask your pronouns?"

"Oh I uh, uhm. She/her, I'm female, I wasn't with it and didn't see you, or the statue or the writing on you or " She sighs and actually takes a look at who she's talking to. A plus sized punk girl with black and red checkered skirt bunched up at her waist, a black top which was pulled up to her neck, her breasts on full display with "Expose my E cups" on her chest and "Spit on me" written on her stomach. Her pussy looked red and slightly sore but was extremely smooth. As well as "Use me" being written on one thigh, "Cum slut" was on the other. A pair of pink lacy thongs was around her ankles and her converse were stopping them falling to the floor. "Wow, I've been on display around the city today and not really cared but now I have a gorgeous girl actually checking my whole body out, I'm feeling flushed."

"Oh, sorry I'll look away if you want, or I could just leave you alone"

"No, please, stay, do what you want to me, please. I'd love it if you did, you can take me anywhere, somewhere more private if you wish. My name's Nina."

"Pia is my name and how about I help you down and uhm, yeah we can go uhm."

That adorable laugh again, "Nice name Pia, it suits you, and I know where to go." She pulls her top down, jumps down from the statue and pulls her underwear up and her skirt down "Follow me". Pia takes a second to get moving and realised Nina's skirt still barely covers her ass, but damn, what a view. *Could I put my hand on it as we walk?* She thinks to herself as she catches up but chickens out of doing it.

Nina grabs Pia's hand and leads her into the womens toilets nearby, pulling her into a stall and turning to her, standing face to face, she tentatively kisses the thinner girls lips.

Pia kisses back, and lets her hand move round to the ass she was admiring before. Nina smiles at this and lifts her skirt up to give Pia access, whilst also pushing her tongue into her mouth. She rubs her own against Pia's and takes her top off, dropping it to the floor, she moves away from those lips she's quickly starting to love, kissing down her neck, her hand going up the flowery skirt, finding that the other girl is also wearing thongs she smiles as she gets on her knees. "May I suck you?" She whispers. Pia blushes and nods as she lifts her skirt up. She's never been sure about her cock, sometimes liking it, sometimes hating it, but would get rid of it in a heartbeat if she could. Getting her tip kissed by this sexy girl she's just met, and she watches as the cock slowly disappear into her mouth.

Nina is so glad her domme dared her to do this today. She didn't expect to actually get a crush on anyone or say her real name, her plan was to use a random alias if someone really wanted her name. She had heard the clicks of a few cameras as she slowly counted to 300 and had felt hands and lips on her nipples, even a few fingers in her pussy. But to have ended up sucking the cock of a beautiful girl? She would have to find a way to thank her domme, while respecting her privacy. Damn, Pia could even be her domme as far as she knew. Concentrating on the cock at hand though, she made sure to get it hard, which didn't take much, this girl had obviously liked what she saw... wait really? *I'm not that great to look at, I'm overweight and chubby, yeah I've got great tits and a great ass, but I hate everything else*

Pia wasn't thinking much at this moment, she pulled her top up and started rubbing her nipple with one hand, leaning forward and playing with Nina's with the other. A small moan comes from the girl on her knees. She looks up to see Pia's bra pulled out the way and can see "Slut" written on her chest. *Oh, nice*

licking down the shaft, and getting the balls in her mouth, she licks them and then back up and puts the whole 7 inches in her mouth, one hand playing with her clit and then other holding the balls, playing with them. *I want to taste her cum! I want it on my face* Nina thought to herself

Pia knew she was getting close, shit, she can usually last longer than this, but damn, this is so good.