Piano Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,380 Followers

***

The next week seemed to be like any other week. Although Kristy thought about having her brother fuck her and being filled up again, the alone time with him never presented itself. She spent her spare hours working so she could finally afford the car she wanted badly. She hated being a nineteen year old senior with no car.

Joe seemed busier than normal either tutoring or practicing himself. She knew there was a big recital at the school in which the concert hall promoters would attend. Joe played last year and the money he brought in was much needed.

Kristy did find the time right before bed to rub her pussy before she passed out asleep. Thinking about how her brother fucked her was her top memory as was the sensation of feeling his load spewing danger inside of her. She knew her pussy seemed to slurp it up as he pumped more and more inside of her.

The only bad thoughts she had was that the time with her brother was once in a lifetime event. She knew school was almost over and that she was going to graduate with him. She knew her job would take her on full-time and she had no illusions of college as her grades were just passing while Joe had a wide open spectrum of any college he so desired.

When she was watching T.V. with him and her mother was cleaning up, she waited for him to mention what happened between them. Just a confirmation that what they did was right or it felt good enough to do again was fine by her. When he acted like nothing happened, she felt it was a fling that happened once and it should be left there.

Kristy then thought he had a busy schedule with the upcoming performance and did not want any distractions. The only thing she needed was confirmation that he would do it again or he was not upset about what they did last time, as it was much different than just getting head.

She waited until her mom was in her room and they were watching a movie on Saturday night like they always did. She knew her brother never mentioned her lack of boyfriends, and she did the same for his lack of girlfriends. She hated dating and was just waiting to get out of school so she could have more time.

When a sex scene came on during the movie she put her hand right on his thigh. When he turned to her because of it she asked, "You hard?"

"We can't. Mom will hear us," Joe replied looking worried that they might get caught.

"Would you if we could?" she asked, wanting to know if she did cross a line and that he was mad at her.

"I would. I have been thinking about it constantly."

Kristy smiled and moved her hand to his crotch to feel his soft member. "So have I."

Joe looked to their mother's room and Kristy wanted to feel her brother's cock get hard in her hand. She undid his zipper and slid her hand inside to feel him. His soft yet firm cock was there and she made quick work making his erection come back.

Joe began to moan and Kristy smiled as she wanted him to know she could get him off. "You want me to suck it?"

Joe nodded his head and Kristy took that as her confirmation. She moved down between his legs and then moved her mouth so she could engulf his tip in her mouth. Like before, she felt her pussy swell with demand and knew she would please it later with fingers.

She moved up and down on his head feeling his cock swell inner mouth. When he was nice and hard, she began to move up and down gliding on his member while keeping her tongue along the underside of his shaft. She loved how full her mouth was and how just sucking on his cock was making her pussy wet with need.

Joe was moaning loud and Kristy was committed to finishing and swallowing his orgasm. She wrapped her lips tight around the shaft and then moved up and down fast as if she was using her mouth to fuck him.

Joe was now moaning louder as she moved her hands to stroke him as her mouth covered his shaft with spit. He was well lubricated and she began to suck on his tip tasting precum as her hands stroked his member.

She pulled away looking at him while still stroking his member. "You have a big load for me?"

"I do...oh fuck...I love this," Joe moaned as she saw the need in his eyes.

His cock was throbbing now and she moved back over it slurping on it now. Going back and forth as her mouth drooled saliva promisingly on his member as the sounds of her slurping filled the room. Feeling him pulse, she caressed his sack and massaged out the cum that she knew it held.

When she felt him swell and moan, she knew he was about to finish. She could feel her pussy about to burst as her panties were soaked now. When Joe finally grunted loud she clamped down on his tip and stroked out his warm salty cum right on her tongue. She did not stop until she felt there was nothing left he could give her mouth.

Kristy let his cum pool right on her tongue, savoring the taste of her forbidden reward as she softly stroked him a few more times. When she felt she was ready, she swallowed his cum knowing that it was her own brother's and that she just sucked him for the second time.

The door opened and Kristy quickly moved back upon the couch. She looked at Joe and wiped the spit off her lips and smiled. She could feel she needed to cum herself and tonight she was going to think about sucking his cock and feeling it again.

***

The day before Joe's next concert Kristy saw her door open softly as her mother walked in. "I just wanted to let you know that I am having meeting with a university recruiter before the concert. He wants to meet before practice so I have to there early. Can you make sure he is up and ready by eight? Mrs. Williams is going to drive you."

Kristy made a look of anger as she hated Mrs. Williams. She was the nosy neighbor who always made her feel poor. She would make comments about how her father left and that her mother needed a man to help pay the bills.

"I know...last time until you get your car next week. And if the concert hall promoter comes through, he might be playing in the city. It would mean so much for us."

Kristy nodded her head and knew that her brother's performances were keeping the family afloat. She was also excited about being able to buy a car, and that she spent countless hours working to save up for it.

Kristy waited to hear her mother go back to her own room before walking to her brother's room. She knew that this was the time Joe needed her, and that they would be alone. The thought of her being fucked again almost made her want to rub her pussy right then and there.

She knocked on the door softly and waited for him to say she could come in. She wanted to be as quiet as possible and waited for her to close the door gently before telling Joe the news.

She saw her brother sitting at his computer reading as she walked up to him. "I just wanted to let you know that mom is wanting you to get up early and be ready by eight."

Joe answered, looking confused to the big deal of the secrecy. "Ok. That should not be a problem. I can get up early."

"You know we are going to have the house to ourselves and you are going to need some help," Kristy said with a devious smile.

"You want to fool around again?"

"Do you want to?" Kristy asked, wanting to hear him say he needed and wanted her.

"I do...I do...please? I mean a blowjob would be perfect," Joe answered back almost jumping out of his seat.

"Would you want to fuck me again?" Kristy answered back smiling, knowing that he wanted her bad, and she wanted to tease him a little.

"You would let me? I want to so bad."

"Don't jerk off tonight. I want a good load for me in the morning, and I am not swallowing it. I want it in me again, so no pulling out. I will come get you once mom leaves."

Kristy left and knew her brother must have been hard from telling him that she was going to fuck him in the morning. She also needed to handle business as her pussy demanded attention for the thought of having cock inside of her tomorrow and it was not going to pull out when it finished.

She planned the morning out right before she fell asleep with a well rubbed pussy. She knew her mother would leave by six thirty and that she could have her brother ready to have her by at least seven. That would leave him plenty of time to shower and get ready. She set her alarm for six so she could be up and showered before her mother left.

The alarm clock only got one beep before Kristy shut it off in the excitement of what was about to happen. She walked quietly to the bathroom, trying not to make a sound. She knew if her mom caught her she would think something's up. As the water streamed across her body, she could not stop thinking about how it was going to feel having her brother's manhood spurt a big hot load of cum in her body. She would just wipe it up and slip on some panties knowing she would be at the concert with some still leaking out of her.

After the shower, Kristy quickly ran to her room to avoid her mother as she knew she was getting ready in her room. She decided to wear a long shirt and nothing underneath it so she could strip easily.

When her mother was out of the room, she greeted her with a morning smile to let her know that she was awake and everything would be as normal as they talked about.

She walked into Joe's room expecting to wake him up, but to her surprise Joe was lying in her bed with his eyes wide open as if he knew the exact time she was going to walk in.

With a quick glance to his slender body, she saw he only had his tight underwear on with a clear view of his bulge. The sight only of his bulging package was enough to get some moisture in her sex for the thought of what was going to happen.

Joe stood up smiling. "I could not wait."

"She is gone. Let's go to my room and do it."

Kristy sat at the edge of her bed and motioned for Joe to come to her. When he was close she kissed his stomach and then continued kissing until she was kissing his erection as it tried to push out of his tight underwear. Kristy knew what was under the thin cotton fabric and pulled it down to see his erect manhood staring right at her.

She engulfed it hard, swallowing it whole quickly. Slurping on it to get it nice and worked up while thinking about how she was going to cum on it the moment it slipped into her tight folds. Back and forth she went until he was rock hard for her.

Kristy moved up on the bed and opened her legs. "Come fuck me now."

Joe moved between her legs and Kristy once again knew her brother was going to ride her bareback and blow his dirty seed far into her womb without any pill to stop his fertile swimmers from finding something to latch onto.

Joe aimed the tip of his man spear right at her entrance and with a subtle, gentle push was now inside of her. She looked right into his eyes to see him smile. "Fuck, it's hard this time."

Joe not saying anything began to buck his hips as he pounded away at her body, sending his cock deep each time. Kristy let her thoughts drift to how his cock was owning her and she was getting fucked by a cock that had no intention of pulling out and she was going to have to accept what he was going to spurt into her.

Kristy was almost screaming as her parted cunt lips stayed that way with Joe's cock pumping into her fast. She glared at him knowing her orgasm was so close. "Oh fuckkk...that's it right there...don't fucking stop. Keep fucking my pussy hard like that."

As her orgasm hit her she kept thinking about swallowing his cum. She loved how his dick was gliding in and out of her but she wanted to suck his cock at the same time. It then came to her that she could do both.

"Stop...pull out for a sec," Kristy ordered, almost pushing her brother off of her.

"What's wrong?"

"I need something quick," Kristy answered as she hurried out of the room.

Kristy walked back with her mother's large toy. Joe quickly stood up looking at it. "What's that?"

"Mom's dildo. I want to suck it while you fuck me. I want to think about sucking your cock while you fuck me," she replied smiling, thinking she could be fucked from behind.

Kristy knelt on the edge of her bed and put the toy in front of her face. She looked at Joe behind her. "Fuck me like this while I suck on this."

Kristy closed her eyes as she guided her mouth to the tip of her mother's large fake cock, imagining it was real and able to cum. Just as the tip touched her mouth she felt Joe enter her from behind.

She moved her mouth down slowly as she felt her brother's member penetrate her love nest deep and fast. Taking no break she moved fast on the large toy, imagining it was a real cock as her pussy was now being slammed into. The sensation and thoughts made her go crazy on the inside. Her thoughts were only having two cocks pleasing her at the same time and one of them was taking her bareback.

Kristy was moaning into the cock as her brother's hand was pulling her hips towards him as his manhood speared home each time with each pull. His body was pounding against her ass as she continue to droll spit on the large toy trying to take it deep.

Over and over Joe was pounding her ass as she felt a wave of pleasuring orgasms shake her to her core. The more her brother's cock fucked her, the more she knew her pussy wanted more. She heard him moaning too and knew that she would have her mouth stuffed with cock when her vaginal walls were being plaster with fertile incestuous sperm.

"Ohhh fuckkk," Joe moaned out as Kristy knew it was about to happen.

She moved harder until she was almost gagging on her mother's own fuck toy as the first blast of warm fertile cream entered her. Keeping her mouth full of fake cock, she felt another warm sensation that she only imagined dripping out later during the performance while thinking some of his seed might have found a nestled egg.

She then had a dirty thought of walking around in panties that were soaked with sperm that would be dripping out of her fucked snatch hole. How she needed to feel the warm drip of her brother all day and deal with soiled panties later.

Joe pulled out and she heard the front door to the house. She flung her body around to look at her brother. "Fuck...mom is home. What the fuck is she doing home?"

Joe hugged his shoulders as she looked at him with horror. Kristy quickly grabbed the toy and stood up. She then looked at the door as she heard her mother. "Kristy are you up?"

She knew her mother was going right for her room. She looked at Joe. "Get in the closet and don't come out."

When the door suddenly opened Kristy jumped in bed and covered her naked body with the covers. She thought she would just say she was getting up late, and that would be the end of it. The fear of getting caught was making her almost shake though.

"I thought you were getting up early?

Kristy franticly answered. "Nothing, just getting up."

Kristy then watched her mother get close, and without warning she ripped the covers off. "Time to get up."

"MOM!" Kristy cried out as she knew her just fucked body was under the covers as was the large toy she was sucking on while being fucking by her brother. She also thought about her pussy was still carrying Joe's entire load in it and had yet to even let loose a drop.

Kristy watched her mom grab the large toy and glare at her. "Have you been using this again? I told you that it was not for you."

With a soft voice Kristy replied, "I am sorry, I just wanted to play with it before I got ready. Don't worry, I was not putting it in me."

She heard the frustration in her own mother's voice. "Well you're not the only one who needs it before a big concert."

"Mom, are you ok?" Kristy asked as she was happy that her mother did not notice her just fucked pussy.

"The asshole recruiter stood me up this morning. Right when I needed him the most," she answered as she was now sitting on the bed.

With a look of intrigue Kristy shot back. "Mom, there are plenty of recruiters looking to get Joe in their college. What's so important about this one?"

"This one helped me with my physical needs before every concert. I get very tense before ever concert."

It dawned on Kristy that Joe got it from her. It all seemed to fit now. She was always gone before a concert. Now she knew that her mother was fucking the recruiters or someone at the school before every concert.

Trying to be sympathetic. "It's ok Mom. I get the same way."

She watched her mother's eyes look at her bare breasts and then at her very wet pussy. With a slight smile on her face. "It looks like you took care of yourself. Did you use it on your clit?"

What Kristy wanted to say was that she used the toy for her mouth, but it came out. "I did not use it yet."

"I am so sorry, baby. I thought you were finished. I did not know I interrupted you."

Kristy quickly answered back, hoping she would not ask more questions. "I am okay now."

Kristy relaxed a bit, seeing that her mother did not suspect what happened. So she thought that if she needed to finish her mother would leave. "It's ok. You still have time to use your toy."

Her mother gave her a curious look. "I was thinking something else. Would you be open for doing what we did before?"

Kristy thought about it and loved how her mother's tongue felt and the pure excitement it was to have another girl's tongue lick her clit. She was worried that Joe was still in the closet, and his semen was still in her. She also figured in her mind that if she said no her mother would never ask again.

Not knowing what to say next, Kristy watched her mother sit on the bed next to her. "I guess. I mean, I don't mind helping you out and all."

Before she could even respond, Kristy felt her mother's hand touch her sensitive clit. It sent shock waves through her like never before. She knew the only way out of this was for her to pleasure her pussy and not get any herself as she felt Joe's load seeping out of her a little.

"Here get on the bed and let me help you," Kristy said as she got down on her knees quickly."

"You can get on top of me so we can both get off." she said as Kristy knew she wanted to sixty-nine again.

"Next time," Kristy told her as she pushed her mother back gently and opened her legs.

She removed her skirt as Kristy saw her mother's sex coming into view. Once she had her skirt and panties off, Kristy moved in and began kissing her clit softly before lapping the length of her slit, feeling her large cunt lips in her mouth as she moaned.

Just as she heard her mother breathing heavy, she popped her clit in her mouth and sucked hard knowing it was what got her off. Not stopping though, she continued to lick hard with long swipes of her tongue and sucking heavy too.

Over and over she licked and sucked for almost five minutes as her moans filled the room. She also knew Joe was listening and that some of his cum had leaked out and was dripping down her thighs. There would be no hiding it either if her mother saw her pussy now.

The sound of her mother's phone buzzed but she grabbed her head calling out. "Notttt yet...almost there baby."

Kristy responded with sucking hard on her clit yet again and flicking it with her tongue as she went hard with her tongue entering her mother's pussy like she was tongue fucking her.

"OHHHHH Yessss, that's it. I am cumming!"

Kristy tasted her mother's cum as it flowed out like she was peeing in her mouth. The erotic taste of a girl's cum was new and yet so erotic now that it was happening.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe I came like that. I needed it. I am so sorry that I came in your mouth like though."

Kristy smiled and quickly put on her panties to hide the fact more of her brother's cum was leaking out of her in globs. "It's okay mom...I liked it."

"I got to go. Please make sure your brother gets up and ready. After the concert I can please you if you want."

Jay626
Jay626
2,380 Followers