Pick A Number Between One And Ten

Story Info
A woman is forced into a game by a female captor.
995 words
3.48
18.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ftmshit
ftmshit
36 Followers

Notes:

-All characters in this story are over 18

-I do not condone actual sexual assault

-This is a wlw erotica. You will find no boys

You would awake in a dark room, chained to a bed, legs spread eagle, naked. Your arms would be tied above your head, and you would feel a piece of plastic between your legs.

"Where am I?!" You would shout, squirming against the restraints against your wrists and ankles.

"Good, you're awake." You'd hear a woman's voice. "Pick a number between one and ten."

You'd swing your head from side to side. "No, fuck you! Where am I?!"

"...Three? You'll be a fun one." The plastic against your clit would buzz, and you'd feel a wave of vibrations. You'd begin panting, before it was shut off entirely.

"Just a test," she'd mumble, "just setting things up."

"Let me explain the rules, dear. We're going to play a game..." You would feel fingertips tracing your lips. You would unsuccessfully attempt to bite them. Apparently the wrong response. That would earn you a sharp slap across the face.

"As I was saying, you have one way to get out of this. So you best listen, I will not let you go until you fulfill my requirements. I will not repeat myself." That shut you up quick.

Ok, I need to get out of here. My top priority is to escape. I'll just do what she wants for now...

"You failed to choose a number between one and ten, so I chose for you. That number will represent the level the vibrator between your legs will be on to begin. You're on a level that will make you orgasm, but barely."

You would be confused, but remain silent. You didn't want to make her angry again.

"I will decide a number between one and ten. Your task is to correctly guess that number. After your first guess, you will not be able to guess again until after one orgasm. Every time you get the number wrong, the vibrator will increase by one level, making you orgasm quicker, however, making it harder for you to think clearly."

What the fuck is this? You'd think to yourself. Is she insane?!

"As soon as the level hits ten, you are mine forever. Meaning you have seven guesses. Your beginning level is three. Good luck."

The vibrating would begin as soon as the word "luck" left her lips. You would tug against the restraints, scared at this point. Your entire life was at stake here! You would begin to cry, but the vibrations, the fear, the primal, sexy energy between you two, would give you a pleasure you've never felt before.

"Pick a number between one and ten."

"Four!"

There would be no verbal response, but the vibrations got more intense.

"Fuck, no!" You cried out. Six more guesses. You'd begin shaking, moaning, and struggling to get away from the vibrations. Another orgasm crashed over you. You'd scream, swearing between breaths. It was the hardest orgasm you'd had in your life.

"Pick a number between one and ten."

You could barely make out what she said. "Six!" You'd scream.

"Try again next orgasm, lovely." The vibrations would get even more powerful. Your throat would strain as you cried out for anybody to save you. The next orgasm would hit even better than the previous two.

"Pick a number between one and ten."

"S....Six! Seven!"

"Can't choose twice..."

Your screams and cries of erotic agony would die against your mysterious captor's lips. Her sharp teeth biting your lower lip, followed by the intensity of the buzzing machine between your legs, was the perfect recipe for yet another orgasm.

"Pick a number between one and ten."

"Five!"

No verbal response. You'd feel her cold hand dip between your thighs, fingering your pussy hard and rough. You could hardly make noises anymore. It was simply grunting at this point; you couldn't even think.

"Taste yourself, slut." Her wet fingers would tap against your lips. You wouldn't even think as you drew her fingers, coated in your juices, into your mouth, swirling them with your tongue.

The orgasm would crash over you once more. How long have you been there? How many more guesses? You'd long forgotten what you were guessing, at this point. Four?

"Pick a number between one and ten."

"Four!"

"You guessed that already...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ending 1: A Twist?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your orgasm wouldn't stop. It felt eternal; like it'd keep going forever. She'd grasp your tit so hard you screamed again, though you didn't know that was possible, with the way your vocal cords ached. But eventually, you heard those familiar words.

"Pick a number between one and ten."

"Three..."

The vibrations would suddenly stop. You would pant, drool all over your naked breasts. You could barely keep your eyes open. You'd twitch as you'd feel your pussy convulse.

"Three was the correct number." Your chains would be lifted off of your aching limbs. You couldn't even find the drive to sit up.

"You are free to leave."

After what felt like hours, but in reality was only a couple of minutes at most, you would sit up in the bed. You'd look at your wrists, red from the struggling. You'd feel your own wet tits, squeezing your nipples unabashedly, staring straight ahead.

"I wanna stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ending 2: A Bit of Aftercare~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'd awake in your bed, the familiar feeling of soft sheets against your bare skin. You'd try to sit up, only to have the gentle hand of your lovely girlfriend on your chest to keep you down.

"Sh, baby, you need to rest." She'd smile, looking at you while stroking your cheek. "Would you like a bath? I can make dinner after."

"Yes, baby. Thank you so much." You would make a kissy face at her, rewarding you with a soft peck on the lips. You'd smile wide, closing your eyes.

"A bath would be nice."


ftmshit
ftmshit
36 Followers