Pickelball Play Leads to Fun

Story Info
Older guy has first time casual sex.
2.1k words
4.51
10.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when we were visiting my brother and his wife at their South Carolina beach house, last spring, that I had my first experience with "casual" sex.

I play pickleball quite a bit at home, and there was a racket club that was part of my brother's resort neighborhood. I added my name to a signup list in the hopes I might be able to play some competitive matches during my visit. The second day I was there I got a call from the club indicating that a group needed a fourth that afternoon.

I changed into my sports shorts and shirt and went over to the racket club house just before 2:00. I parked and went into the pro shop and the employee there told me my group was already down on court #3.

As I approached the court, I could see the other 3 players were already warming up. From my quick observation, they appeared to be good players, so it should be a good match. The other players looked to be about my age, which probably put them in their 50's or 60's. My partner for the day was well tanned, indicating she probably played frequently. We made short introductions. My partner's name was Mary and she told me she was staying at a nearby condo for the month. Mary was a lot like me, with a slim build and medium height.

It was a beautiful warm sunny afternoon, perfect for pickleball. Mary and I seemed well partnered on the court, me being somewhat nimbler in the back court and her with an aggressive net game.

We played for about 2 hours and ended up beating our opponents fairly convincingly. As we wrapped up our play and put away our rackets, Mary asked me if I'd like to join her for a cold beer at her condo, which was just a few steps away from the racket complex. It sounded good, so after leaving my equipment in my car, we walked over to her place.

Mary grabbed a couple of cold beers from the fridge and we sat down on the couch. We had both worked up a sweat, so sitting back with a cold one hit the spot. Mary said she really enjoyed this resort and had come down for a few weeks, in the spring, for the past several years.

As we sipped our beers, we both talked a little bit about where we were from what we do for a living. Other than being a talented pickleball player, there was nothing particularly remarkable that I noticed about Mary. She had a couple of grown kids. She was about 5 1/2 feet tall, well-tanned, and in in good shape. Even at 60, I've always had a slim athletic physique, stand about 5'10" and weight in at 150. I am sure my pickleball play contributes to my staying in shape.

After my first beer I needed to use the bathroom. As I got up off the couch, I could feel that my left hip and leg had really stiffened up on me. I remarked to Mary that I should probably have stretched out some after our match. I hobbled to the bathroom to relieve myself of the beer I'd had.

I came back to the living room, and my stiffness had improved but was apparently still evident. Mary commented on it and asked me if the soreness often happened after I played pickleball.

Mary commented, "You ran around that court like a jack rabbit, so I am not surprised that your muscles have tightened up on you some."

''Well, I'm getting old, so it happens to me sometimes, but it will probably get better in an hour," I replied.

"Do you want me to take a look? I did some sport medicine classes in college years ago and am pretty good at evaluating these situations," Mary offered.

"Well, I think I will be fine in a little bit, but if you have some ideas on treating it, I'm all ears," I said.

"Come stand in front of me, facing away from me. It's on the left side?"

I hobbled over in front of Mary, who was still sitting on the couch, turning my backside to her.

"Point to where it's tight," she said.

I pointed to my left hip and to the group of leg muscles just below my butt. With a surprisingly firm touch Mary probed the tight area with her hands. It felt good but a little painful at the same time.

Mary exclaimed, "Yes, both those areas feel somewhat knotted up. I think I can work the tightness out if you'll let me."

It certainly felt like Mary knew what she was doing. "If it's not a problem, I think that would be great Mary."

"Let me drop your shorts, so they're out of the way." Without waiting for an answer, I felt Mary pull on my tennis shorts, which easily stretched over my hips and fell to the floor. I was left standing in my white underwear and sports shirt.

I was slightly shocked, but didn't say anything to Mary. She returned to massaging my upper left leg with her firm touch. She first pressed her palms and then her thumbs into the knotted areas. She used both hands which wrapped themselves more than half way around my upper leg. She was so far up my leg that I could feel the top of her inside hand coming into incidental contact with my sac. Though underwear separated me from coming into direct contact with her fingers, the grazing sent a small tingle through my body.

"I can feel the knots loosening up," Mary proclaimed.

"Yes, I think you're right."

"Your sport shirt is petty long, why don't you take it off so it doesn't get in the way when I am working on your hip."

In retrospect, Mary's seduction was so obvious, that an idiot should have seen right through it. But Mary had gotten me to a state where, in my mind, I was just complying with the "doctor's" orders and she was indeed brining needed relief to my sore body. I dutifully pulled my sweaty tennis shirt over my head and placed it on the floor.

Next, Mary started in on my left hip. Again, firmly kneading it with both hands. After a short while her hands starting going a little off target as she massaged all of my ass. It felt good and I stood in silence as she worked my glutes with her hands.

"I am sure you've heard this before, but you have a great ass," Mary off handedly commented, like she was talking about the weather.

While I thought my ass was one of my best features, and had been complimented on it on more than a few occasions, those observations had been years ago. I am sure I turned a shade of red. I just let the comment pass, not knowing how to respond to her compliment.

We continued my therapy as she thoroughly worked my hip and ass muscles over. The silence was broken, when she instructed me to turn back around. I obediently complied. Here I was in some gal's condo, I had met 3 hours ago, wearing nothing but my underwear, and doing whatever she asked me. Mary started in massaging my leg from the front. I stared down at her hands as they worked their way up my leg. The obvious was finally starting to dawn on me. Mary's touches were becoming less and less therapeutic and more, for lack of a better term, sensual. I could tell that she was enjoying touching my body. In my mind I was thinking to myself, "but I just met this gal!"

I have to admit, I didn't dislike the attention Mary was paying me. I could have walked away at any time, but I didn't. I was actually beginning wonder just how far the "therapy session" would go, if I let it.

As her hand worked steadily up my leg, I could feel myself begin to stir. She pressed into the top of my leg and groin, just inches from my growing cock. One of her fingers lightly traced the elastic leg openings of my shorts and lightly scratched at my ball sac. She moved her hands to my other leg and repeated the process. By the time her hands moved their way the top of my other leg, I could feel my cock rapidly hardening. I wondered where her hands might go next and I stared down at myself and watch my hard-on fill out the front of my shorts. I hardly noticed when Mary began to tug on my shorts. As they were lowered, my hard member sprung free. Both of us watched it bob about for a few moments before stopping at its flag pole position.

"Very nice," I heard Mary exclaim. I'm like, did someone just compliment my package? Before I could react or say anything, she leaned forward and engulfed my proud boner with her mouth. I practically gasped for air as she swallowed my cock. This was not some tentative oral attention from an inexperienced teenager.

I felt her cup my balls as she bobbed up and down on me.

"Doesn't that feel good?" Mary asked.

A soft moan was all I could give her in reply.

"When you walked out onto that court this afternoon, I said to myself, I'll bet that guy has a cock that is just perfect for sucking and I was right. Sometimes I see a guy and I just need to suck cock."

I wasn't sure what to make of her "confession", but here I was, enjoying the benefits of her obsession. Mary was working my cock like someone who was starving. Fortunately, she backed off a little, allowing me to cool down some. I took advantage of this little pause to reach out and do a little exploring of my own. I ran my fingers over her nicely shaped c-cup breasts and felt her nipples, that were already poking at the fabric. Without prompting from me, she pulled her shit off in one quick motion and unfastened her bra, putting her beautiful tits on full display for me. I reached out and eagerly explored them.

She resumed exploring my cock with her hands and licked the underside of my erection with her tongue. She took just the tip into her mouth this time and swirled her tongue over my cock head and then without warning her mouth swallowed me whole, causing me to moan once again.

I never cum when someone performs oral on me. It is enjoyable, but simply is not stimulating enough to bring me to the edge. This was different. My whole penis tingled every time Mary plunged her mouth over my length, milking me with her throat. I was just getting to that point where I knew there would be no holding myself back. Mary seemed to sense that and backed off me.

Her hands explored me more extensively, running over my abs and chest. Then down between my legs and behind my sac. Reaching further back, she ran her fingers over my ass and lightly probed between my cheeks. Meanwhile I just stood there, taking it all in, with my rock-hard cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. Soon she returned her concentration back to the part of my body most in need of attention. Using both her hands and wet mouth she rapidly bobbed up and down on my pole. Sensations built quickly as she relentlessly slurped, fondled and beat me off. I knew I was close.

I told Mary, "I'm going to cum!" and started to pull back some.

Mary reacted by whispering, "Come on my breasts." I began to thrust my hips as she jerked me and I anticipated my impending climax. I could literally feel my toes curl as my orgasm began to come over me. My cum squirted out onto her breast in 4 to 5 thick ropes coating both of them. I am sure she could feel my warm cum spay against her. Finally, she released me, as I was spent.

Mary exclaimed "It looks like the stiffness gone away?"

Mary and I played pickleball the next day, and once again I was invited over for a beer. However, this visit progressed a little differently than the last. I pretty much tore the clothes off her the moment we entered her condo, and I had my way with her beautiful body. She was begging to be fucked and I can't say that I was "slow" and "gentle". From the loud moaning and "oh fuck" she kept repeated over and over as I pounded her, I think it was exactly what she wanted.