Picking Flowers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patience, sweet Lydia," Lotus said. "This will be an...intense experience."

Something began to press against Lydia's vagina, provoking a sharp howl of need and want.

"You'll have to remain as still as possible," Lotus continued, the large flower's vines taking a firm hold around Lydia's body. The thick object pressing into Lydia's pussy began to part her lips, slowly sliding into her. She tried to remain still, but shuddered with every inch, every half-inch further it went.

As she glanced down, Lotus inched her body back, giving Lydia a view to what was happening. A thick vine had emerged from Lotus's vagina, entering into Lydia's—its presence made all too clear by its continued entry. How deep was it going?

A slight discomfort deep inside of Lydia's body passed quickly. It felt like that vine was all the way up in her stomach, though of course it wouldn't reach there through her vagina. It had to have entered...

"My seeds are what makes the Faire Forest flourish," Lotus said. "It is what blooms such lovely flowers. With your help, I can spread my seeds farther, grow such lovely flowers beyond its borders. The forest will grow with your help, and in turn, you shall reside here with me and share my love and passion. Is that what you desire, Lydia?"

To serve nature, to bring more beautiful flowers into the world...and to have Lotus's love every moment of every day. How could she refuse? "Of course I will, Lotus! I love you..."

"I love you too."

Lotus began to shudder, but after a moment, it passed with a soft sigh. For a moment, Lydia wondered what had provoked that—an erotic thought, a sudden desire, a—

Then she felt it.

A thick bulge in the vine inside of her, spreading her pussy lips farther open. It had to be almost twice as wide as the vine itself had been.

Lydia wasn't accustomed to being penetrated. One or two times she'd used toys, but usually her lovemaking had been fingers and tongues. The vine had seemed to be her limit, and at first she didn't think she'd handle the girth of that protrusion.

Yet as it pushed into her, it didn't hurt—but it felt so, so good. Lydia arched her back, crying out every second it moved further into her, every little bit deeper it went. She almost thought she'd climax just on the first one, yet even when it reached what felt like the tightest part inside of her, Lydia didn't go over the edge.

It was the feeling of that bulge coming loose deep inside of her just as the second began to push into her that provoked the first orgasm, her screams echoing through the woods.

Underneath her cries, but only just barely, Lydia could hear Lotus's panting. It hastened shortly before each bulge that pushed into Lydia—when each one was coming out of her own body. Though Lydia came twice by the fourth one making it mid-way, it was only once that one reached its destination and the fifth was just pressing against Lydia's sex that Lotus began to cry out.

And with it, that fifth bulge pushed through faster, harder, bringing a scream as loud as Lydia's cries of orgasm yet not quite peaking her pleasure. Along with the bump settling inside of her, a warmth spread throughout that same place inside of Lydia...

...it had to be her womb.

Those bulges...

The sixth made her come again once it had entered fully into her pussy.

They were Lotus's seeds.

When the sixth seed reached Lydia's womb, Lotus remained still for a moment longer, her breathing heavy. Her eyes were wide, her lips drawn into an intense grin, her body still shuddering. Her scream announced the last seed leaving Lotus's body, and Lydia matched her cry all the way until it settled in her womb.

Only after what seemed like a minute, with the vine still deep inside of Lydia but no more bulges pushed into her, did Lydia realize that it was the end. Her body had pushed away from Lotus, but not of her own volition. Glancing down, she spotted the bump in her belly, like that of a pregnant woman.

In a way, after all, she was pregnant.

Lotus continued to breathe heavily, as if the process had taken more out of her than it had of Lydia. Perhaps that was true in some way. With her belly against Lotus's, Lydia leaned in to place a kiss upon the plant-lady's lips. This seemed to revive her in some way, and soon Lotus's lips matched Lydia's smooch.

They kissed for what seemed like forever, and when it finally ended, Lotus gently turned Lydia's body so that her back rested against Lotus's body. This gave her full view of her body, her engorged breasts—they'd grown even larger since she'd last looked—and her pregnancy. It wasn't too large of a bulge yet, but would the seeds grow larger inside of her? Would birthing them be even more intense?

And, to top it all off, a daisy had begun growing from her belly-button, bringing a soft laugh to Lydia. "It's beautiful..."

"You are beautiful," Lotus said, stroking her stomach. "You and I shall make this forest such a beautiful place."

"It already is," Lydia said, "with you here."

Lotus laughed, a playful and amused chuckle. "Let yourself rest for now, my love. The first time is usually the roughest, but it'll become easier."

If anything, Lydia longed for it to remain just as wondrous as it had been.

The large flower's white-tipped vines rose up again, latching onto Lydia's breasts. Their rhythmic pumping began to release a steady stream of milk from her teats, a sensation that evoked a pleasured sigh. But she was exhausted, tired, much too so to become too aroused by the milking.

Somehow, even with such stimulation, she drifted off to sleep in Lotus's arms. The plant-lady watched a new violet growing from the flesh on Lydia's shoulder, beginning to bloom within seconds. Another flower adorning her body...continuing to spread Lotus's pollen into her body. A constant infusion, one that'd keep her under Lotus's sway...and further her change.

But, Lotus suspected, this one might have given herself to Lotus without the need of her pollen. This one had been curious, unafraid. Who knew? With her love of flowers, perhaps she might have even borne Lotus's seeds to spread flowers. It wouldn't have been as easy without her pollen's changes, but not impossible.

None of that mattered, after all. Her lovely Lydia was hers, and she'd cherish this one, the lovely flower she'd picked.

* * *

Elma sighed as her pants got caught on another branch. Wonderful...another tear she'd need to mend.

Picking up the basket she'd dropped and the flowers she'd spilled, Elma continued along the path. How in the world could someone enjoy this? The last girl who'd done this...what was her name? Nadia, or Lydia, or whatever...she'd been so happy to wander these woods, to bring back flowers. The only reason Elma bothered was because of how much the nobles paid for fancy decorations. But ever since that girl left Faireval, someone else had needed to provide them with all their flowers.

As she sighed over her troubles, another noise nearby caught Elma's attention.

Was it someone else in the woods? It'd sounded like a scream. Ignoring the tears in her fabrics, Elma rushed in the direction of the sound.

When she peeked her head through a bush, the person began to cry out once more, but Elma saw that they weren't in any trouble at all.

The woman was lying on the ground, her body completely naked, as if she hadn't expected anyone to discover her. Her legs were spread apart, the ground moistened just below her pussy. The woman had large breasts, and appeared to be...pregnant?

Was she...giving birth?

Something began to come out of her vagina, but it was clearly no child. The woman's cries grew louder. Her eyes were closed; she must have been so enraptured in whatever was happening that she hadn't noticed Elma's approach. All over her body were flowers and vines, coiled around her skin like some sort of odd decoration. Even her pregnant stomach was topped with a white daisy.

Looking back to the woman's crotch, Elma watched whatever was coming out of her plop onto the ground, accompanied by a gush of slick fluids and an intense sigh from the woman. She laid there for a few moments longer, but as she began to rise up, Elma ducked her head back into the bush.

The flower-covered woman didn't notice her. She began to dig into the soil with her bare hands, forming a small hole which she placed the large brown object that had come out of her vagina.

...a seed?

Once she'd recovered the hole, the woman smiled and lifted her hands to her chest. Squeezing her tits, she began to spray her milk all over the ground where she'd planted her seed.

...this had to be some kind of hallucination. This couldn't be happening, what Elma was seeing! Not even caring if that woman heard her or now, Elma sprang to her feet, hurrying away from the woman, away from her seed, away from that gross yet fascinating display.

She only stopped when she came to a clearing, her eyes growing wide at what awaited her there.

A large flower stood there, with petals as colourful as a rainbow! Without a doubt, Elma knew there'd be some noble who'd pay plenty for such a flower, maybe even a whole gold coin!

That thought brought a smile to Elma's face as she approached the flower, kneeling down to pluck it from the earth.

12