Picking Up a Hitchhiker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolls his eyes with atsk and waves his hand like he doesn't have time for her petty complaints. "Nonsense," he says. "You and Jake get along great, you always have. besides, it's not always about love, Taylor. This isn't one of thoseromance novels you waste your time with, this is real life. You grow to love each other over time - it's aboutcompatibility, and you and Jake are perfect for each other. You know it's true just as well as I." Taylor opens her mouth to protest, but her father stops her. "That's enough of this," he says sternly, with finality. "Don't come to me with this again."

Defeated, Taylor skulks off to her bedroom where she finds Jake already passed out. She spends the next 30 minutes crying silently in the bathroom as she takes off her makeup, brushes her teeth, and gets dressed in her PJs. She then slips into bed beside Jake and drifts off to sleep with her back to him, covering her head with a pillow to drown out his snoring.

The next day is almost a carbon copy of the day before, with different clothes, slightly different weather, and variations of the same food. Taylor and her mother wake up early and make breakfast for their unappreciative spouses and kiss them goodbye as they head out for morning chores. After breakfast is cleared and the kitchen cleaned, the women head off to their respective rooms to shower, make themselves presentable, make the beds, start the laundry, and then head right back to the kitchen to begin lunch. It's a never ending cycle of feed the men, clean up after the men, rinse and repeat, with some sex sprinkled in. Of course, Jake and Taylor have zero spontaneity in their relationship, which isn't a good sign for a couple of their age.

Taylor is actually the one with the high sex drive. In fact, it took all of 8 months for Taylor to convince Jake that God would not smite him from the heavens for having pre-marital sex. They only have sex on Saturday and Wednesday. Jake doesn't allow any more, and Taylor doesn't allow any less. If it were up to Jake, he would have waited until marriage. It was probably only the fear of losing her to Tommy Montez that forced him to give in in the first place.

Tommy is a guy that was in the same class as Taylor, but he comes from the opposite side of the tracks. He's not a farm boy, he comes from a broken home of mixed race, covered in tattoos, rides a Harley; everything Taylor's parents wish their precious daughter to stay far away from. That is probably what drew Taylor to Tommy in the first place - it was a form of rebellion against her parents. He was the boy that took her virginity. Every young person in the peak of their sexual discovery has that partner that they explored their sexuality with. Tommy was Taylor's. They fucked, a lot. They tried everything from hand jobs, to blow jobs, to eating out, to spitting to swallowing, to anal; you name it, they tried it. Tommy's not theonly guy Taylor has been with, there were others in college, but he was the most prominent of the bunch; the most influential on the sexual cravings she maintains to this day.

Today just so happened to be Wednesday, meaning it was a sex day. Taylor looked forward to those days most of all, because it gave her a sense of gratitude for all of her hard work. After last night's failed conversation with Daddy, Taylor decided to go a different route. She would try to spice up their sex life a bit and hopefully reignite that spark that the couple had early on in their relationship, as short lived as it may have been for Taylor.

That night after dinner is cleaned up and the men are well equipped with their nightly beers, Taylor heads up to their room early to prep for the night. She locks the bathroom door to avoid interruption and strips out of her clothes, tossing her shirt and leggings into the hamper, standing in front of the mirror in nothing but a thin black thong. She takes a moment to evaluate herself in the mirror, grabbing her chest and pinching her nipples, encouraging them to stiffen and kickstarting her arousal. She then slips out of the thong, navigating the bathroom in the nude. Entering her closet, she pulls out a special piece tucked deep in a drawer. It's a lacy black teddy that fits snugly to her breasts, giving off the illusion of a much larger bust than she has. below her chest, the lingerie fans out into a ruffled bottom that rests halfway up her ass cheeks, leaving a teasing glance of her pussy lips between her thighs. Taylor then spends the next 15 minutes touching up her makeup - adding smokey eye shadow and red lipstick to her usual eyeliner and lip gloss look. Lastly, she lets down her hair, wavy golden locks cascading down her back.

She hears the knob turn and fail from the lock. The sound is followed by aTHUN, THUN, THUNK, as Jake's fist raps on the door. "Taylor, you alright in there? It's Wednesday!" He calls through the door, as if she would ever forget. "Are you ready? I'm quite tired." She rolls her eyes and calls back through the door. "Just a minute, babe! I'll be right out!" She hurries into the closet once more and slips on a pair of black heels and then makes her exit.

"What is this?" Jake asks, brow furrowing as he looks on her with skepticism. Not exactly the reaction she was expecting. Jake is halfway through undressing. Like her father, he's a tall, stocky man with large hands, broad shoulders, and short brown hair. He's the type of man that could toss her around a bedroom, but he never has, much to her chagrin. His shirt is off, showing off his toned chest and farming-induced six pack. His belt is halfway unbuckled, the clasp in his left hand as he appraises her outfit. "Taylor, I don't-"

"Shhh," she says, silencing him. Her heels click on the 100 year old hardwood floors as she approaches him. Looking up at him towering over her, she is reminded just how much this man attracts her. Taylor grabs his belt and slowly pulls it from it's loops while keeping her eyes fixed on his, all the while biting her lower lip. Shewants him to touch her - to grab her chin, her hips, her ass, tits, waist - anything, but he does no such thing. He just watches her as she unbuttons and pulls down his pants. She bends her knees and drops to a squat as she pulls his pants to his ankles. Then she drops to her knees and grabs his swelling cock in her right hand, giving it a few strokes as it finishes the stiffening process against her palm. Her jaw falls open and her tongue unravels over her lower lip as she leans in to take his cock in her mouth. His dick is proportionate to his size - 7.5 inches with a slight upward curve. Just as she's about to slip the tip of his cock into her mouth, he stops her, grabbing her cheeks and lifting her to her feet.

"You know I don't like that," he says in reference to getting his dick sucked. What sort of man doesn't likeblowjobs? He says they're "dirty" and serve no purpose other than to soil a woman's mouth. It's honestly a miracle that Taylor is able to get sex out of him without the intent of conception. She rolls her eyes as she rises to her feet, giving his cock a firm stroke as she spins on her heels and approaches the bed. "I was thinking," she says, looking over her shoulder at him as she puts her left knee up on the mattress, her fingers grazing the bedspread. "Maybe we could try something new?" She crawls up on to the bed, knees spread a shoulder's width apart. She bends over, sliding her hands forward towards the head of the bed, arching her back and sticking her ass up in the air. The teddy falls down around her waist, exposing her ass and spread pussy lips. Their sex has always been very vanilla and strictly missionary, and the look on Jake's face at the idea of taking her from behind says it all before he even speaks the words.

"We're not dogs, Taylor. Don't be weird." He steps out of his jeans and steps towards her, rolling her over and sitting her up until she's seated on the bed in front if him. That's the most he has ever manhandled her, and it was to refuse her offer of a kinkier form of sex in favor of more of the same, boring missionary. Taylor lets out a heavy sigh as Jake pulls off one heel, then the other, and lifts the teddy over her head, tossing it on the floor for her to pick up later. She concedes, shimmying silently up the bed to lay on her back and accept her fate: consistency; monotony.

Taylor closer her eyes as Jake enters her, drifting off as she so often does during their sex. She imagines Tommy lifting her skirt and pinning her to the wall behind the local McDonalds, entering her with a hand slapped over her mouth to stifle her moans as he empties his seed inside her, the thrill of being caught fueling both of their libido's. Of course, it doesn't take much to pull her back to the boring sex of her reality. At least he has a big cock though. It's over in less than four minutes, and Jake pulls out. Of course, he doesn't want to get his hand dirty with her juices, so it's up to her to grab his cock and stroke it until he finishes, shooting three thick ropes across her belly. When he's finished, he shimmy's off the bed and grabs a towel, first cleaning off his cock, then tossing it at her to clean herself up. The usual routine is for Jake to pass out before she's even done cleaning the cum from her belly, followed by 10-15 minutes of self pleasure since Jake never cares to get her off. Tonight, however, is different.

"I have something for you," he says, pulling on his boxers and pajama pants before digging through his nightstand. Taylor stares at him, blinking dumbly in sheer confusion, cum rag balled up in her right hand. Jake pulls out a tiny box and climbs into bed next to her. He opens the box and pulls out an old, gold ring with a small diamond in the middle and two emeralds on either side. "I figured it's about time we make it official, and I know how much you love my grandmother's old ring," he says, handing it to her.

Was that a proposal? she wonders in confusion, holding up the ring and looking at it. "Go on, put it on!" he exclaims with excitement. "I can't wait to tell your parents that we're engaged. They will be so excited!"

Do I have a say in this? Taylor wonders. It's a pretty lousy proposal - in bed while she's naked and covered in cum and completely unsatisfied. To top it all off, she never once showed any interest in this ring. She wanted a solitary oval cut on a rose gold band. Using this ring washis dream, not hers.

As she lay sleepless in bed, Taylor makes her decision. Jake sleeps like a rock, allowing for her to rise from bed without fear of waking him. She spends the next few hours packing her duffel bag. She just can't do it any longer. Her father doesn't support her, her mother would tell her to bottle it up and be grateful for the life Jake is going to provide to her, and Jake is the worst of them all. She doesn't love him, in fact, she's not sure if she ever has. In the morning, she's skipping town.

The next morning is much of the same. She makes breakfast, they spill the news to her parents about the engagement, and she feigns excitement as best she can. It's not hard to fake it, everyone in this household cares more about themselves and how it impacts their lives anyway. Taylor is really starting to see why her brother Henry left and never came back. Once breakfast is done, she kisses Jake goodbye for the last time and cleans up breakfast. Before heading up for a shower, she informs her mom that she plans to take the car to town for groceries. Her mom agrees, and leaves a $100 bill on the counter next to the car keys. So far, everything is going off without a hitch. The level of ease associated with the execution of her plan scares her, and puts her on edge.

Taylor takes a quick shower, keeping her hair dry and only cleaning her body - mostly cleaning the cum streaks off her belly, cleaning her feet, under her arms, and between her legs. Once she is done and dressed, she tiptoes down the hall to listen for her mom's shower. It's still running. Next, she peers out the blinds in search of the men. She sees both Jake and her father across the yard by the hay barn and she knows it's now or never. She runs back to her room and grabs her duffel bag out of the closet and runs back down the hall as silently as possible, past her parents room and down the stairs. She grabs the $100 off the counter, as well as the key, and hurries out the side door. She tosses her bag in the backseat of her mom's 2018 Ford Edge and pulls out of the driveway and down the long gravel drive in the direction of town. Taylor skips past downtown and heads for the gas station on the edge of the interstate. She writes, "I'M SORRY" on the back of the grocery list, leaving it on the passenger seat. She locks the key in the car and makes her way down the on ramp onto the Interstate with her bag slung over her shoulder. She's twenty minutes into her fleeing before she realizes that the ring is still fastened to her middle finger - it was too large for her ring finger and Jake didn't bother getting it resized before proposing. Taking it off, she tucks it into a side pocket on her duffel bag and moves at a quick pace up the westbound lane. She has maybe a two hour head start before they come looking for her.

- -

PRESENT DAY

Lost in her own thoughts, exhausted from walking, and a long, sleepless night of packing, Taylor drifts off to sleep with James' hand still held between hers. As much as James wants to stay in this position, it's a bit awkward, his left hand stretched across his lap, so he slowly eases his hand out of her grip. In response to the movement, Taylor stirs and rolls to her right, settling in against the chair facing the passenger window. James lets the auto pilot take the wheel and carefully reaches over her, straining to grab the electronic seat control on the far side of Taylor's seat. His nose is practically buried in her arcing ponytail and his cock kicks at the pleasant smell of her hair. He has to hold the position as the seat slowly reclines. When she is nearly horizontal, James returns to the wheel, shifting his focus back to the road. However, he can't help stealing a glance at her ass as it faces his direction. The thin black fabric of her leggings pulls taut to show the white of her cheeks through the stretched fabric, the tiny little triangle of a leopard print thong visible through the leggings on the small of her back. He takes a deep breath and shifts his thoughts to his last few days of life, much like Taylor just did.

- -

TWO DAYS PRIOR: JAMES

James would have completely forgotten about his birthday if it weren't for the voicemail his mom left him a few hours before the trial: "Hi Jamie. No matter the outcome, Dad and I love you. Why don't you come visit after the trial? Love you, Honey."

As the trial comes to a close, James turns to his lawyer, outraged. "What the fuck was that, Chris? Are you fucking Stacy too? Holy shit, thanks for nothing." He storms out of the courtroom and hops in his Tesla, peeling away from the courthouse and heading straight for the highway, intent on leaving Florida as quickly as he can. His wife got the house, the dog, and half his money. After legal fees, that leaves him $5,000 until next month's dividend comes in, but those will be prorated from now on as well. He leaves Clearwater, heading north. He stops once to recharge the car and buy a pint of vodka, and then continues north towards his Pennsylvania home.

Around 11 PM, James see's a sign reading, 'Platinum West Gentleman's Club - 1 Mile.' A little drunk, fairly tired, and void of emotion, he could use some attention, even if hedoes have to pay for it. He hammers the break and yanks the wheel to the right, veering off the interstate towards the Gentleman's Club.

Once inside, it doesn't take long for him to find a girl that catches his eye. From the call sheet, he knows that her name is Sasha. She's 24, 5'3," with B cups, and she's from Richmond, Virginia, if the call sheet is to be believed. As he is prone to do, James becomes immediately infatuated with Sasha and no other woman in the building interests him. He turns down half a dozen requests for privates from the various ladies perusing the pit, sipping a beer at a back table as he waits for Sasha's turn to take the stage. Three dancers later, the DJ calls her name and he immediately finishes his beer and gets to his feet. He grabs another beer and makes his way to the stage, squeezing into an empty seat in the front row. Most men tend to lean towards the long-legged, large-chested women, so multiple patrons vacate nearby seats for a bathroom break and drink refill, leaving James more or less alone with his dark haired goddess.

Sasha comes out wearing a royal blue thong, matching lace bra, and white heels. As she begins her routine, James immediately begins to lay out his offerings, tossing a few ones on the stage and holding a few more between his fingers for her to see. It doesn't take long for Sasha to remove her bra, looking right at him with a wink as she tosses the bra over her shoulder. A logical, sober man would surmise that this direct attention is due to James being her highest paying customer at present, but he takes as a mutual infatuation. When she approaches him, dancing in front of his face, he takes the opportunity to cop a feel - sliding his middle finger between her thong covered pussy lips before slipping the dollar bill into the band of her thong. She gives an ever so slight flick of the eyes towards security that James doesn't see, and a nearby guard gives him a verbal warning about touching the dancers. James, of course, knows that Sasha doesn't mind. Not with him. "Come see me after, yeah?" He asks her as she sits with her back to him, bouncing her thick ass cheeks off the stage in his face, earning another few bills from his stash. She nods sweetly at him and rises, leaving him hard and foaming from the mouth.

After collecting her haul and doing whatever it is strippers do backstage after a dance, Sasha makes her way to the floor. James, of course, is already waiting near the entrance of the stage room and immediately waves her down. "Can I have a dance, Miss Sasha?" he asks in a slur of drunken words. "Of course!" she replies with feigned excitement, doing her job - and doing it well. It takes another 10 minutes for Sasha to check in with the DJ on her whereabouts and for James to get a card on file for his private dance, and then they're off for a curtained off booth.

Privacy. Well, except for the curtain isn't closed all the way, and a security guard can see everything that happens inside. Regardless, James is in heaven, and he's there with the most beautiful girl in South Carolina. Before the dance even starts, he's already envisioning their night together - an extra long dance for a special customer, an invitation back to her place after they close for drinks. What could be better than this?

Sasha begins by removing her bra and hanging it on a hook by the door. As the music begins, she grabs James's shoulders and leans over him, putting her left foot on the bench near his right hip, breaking into a slow and sensual dance as her breasts sit mere inches from his face, jiggling before his eyes, covered in sweat and glitter.

Before long, she flips around and sits on his lap, grinding on his stiff cock with an occasional bounce, her cheeks lifting his shirt as she twerks against him. He immediately puts his hands on her hips and follows the rhythm of her body, his cock throbbing against the mound of her pussy through his jeans, precum wetting his trousers.

By the end of the second song, James has gotten bold enough to grab her left tit with his left hand. She doesn't stop him, but she does interject when he tries to slip his right hand down her thong. "You can't do that," she whispers to him over her shoulder as she continues to grind on his lap. "I'm just trying to return the favor," he growls into her sweaty shoulder. "Well I'm not even supposed to let you touch my breasts, but I like you," she lies, quite convincingly. Song number three is underway and Sasha pulls his hand off of her breast and gets off his lap. "Come on, baby, don't leave," James begs. "Sorry sweetheart, our time's up. Do you want to pay for another private?" she asks, picking her bra off the hook threateningly. "Yes. Yeah, i'll do another."