Picking Up a Hitchhiker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha turns and pokes her head out of the curtain, signaling to the security guard before reappearing inside the booth. She hangs her bra back up on the hook and looks at him with a warm smile. "I'm so glad we get to spend more time together," she teases. James eats it up, pulling a $20 from his pocket and slipping it into her waistband. "For a great first dance," he says. This time, Sasha mounts him facing forward, her knees digging into the bench on either side of his hips and her ass resting on his thighs as she wraps her arms around his neck.

She grinds on his lap from her new mounted position atop him, straddling him with her breasts bouncing in his face. James slides his hands up her thighs and grabs two handfuls of ass, squeezing and slapping as she grinds her hips on top of him. She grinds on his hard cock, bouncing her cheeks off his thighs as he buries his face in her chest. Her immediate reaction is to pull away, but instead she flinches and then let's him press his cheeks against her breasts. He gets even more daring, taking her right nipple into his mouth as he continues to squeeze her ass with his left hand and fondle her left breast with his right hand. "You better give me a good tip for this," she whispers into his ear, tangling her fingers in his hair as he suckles on her nipple. She tries her best to prevent it, but let's out a soft moan nonetheless. She may be getting paid to grind on his lap, but that doesn't make her completely void of arousal. James pulls out two more twenties and tucks them into the band of her thong as the song ends. As she's getting up off his lap, he asks, "What are you doing after this? I would love to meet up."

"Oh, uh, yeah..." she responds, searching for the best words to let him down with. "I actually have plans with some of the girls after work, I'm sorry!" James smiles up at her, trying his best to not let his emotion show on his face. He knows better than that - he knows she's lying.

After last call, James lingers around the back door of the club until security makes him leave. He's in no condition to drive, so he walks across the street to a motel with a'VACANT' sign lit up out front. As he's checking in at the front desk, he sees Sasha being walked to her car by security. He knows when he's been played, and he doesn't bother trying to pursue her. Instead, he enters his dingy motel room and plops down on the bed, ready to masturbate alone and pass out. But then, just as he's unbuckling his jeans, he sees a billboard lit up across the street that reads: "Lonely? Call Now!" Below the billboard is a phone number, and below that is a photo of three women - a blonde, a brunette, and a red head.Fuck it, he thinks, pulling out his phone and dialing the number.

Twenty minutes later there's a knock on the door and James opens it to find the redhead from the billboard standing in the doorway, although she's definitely a few years older than when that photo was taken. Her name is Sweet Cherry. She must be in her mid 30's, with long curly hair, probably about 5'6," with large, fake boobs. She's dressed in black heels and a tight fitting emerald green dress, and she invites herself right in. "Hi, Darlin,'" she says, walking past him and taking a seat on the bed. "How are you doin' tonight, Babe?" James locks the door and joins her on the bed.

"I've never done this before," James informs her. "How exactly does it work?"

"No problem, sweetie," she replies warmly. "Cash up front, and I'll provide any service you would like. What are we thinking tonight? A blow job? I'll suck your dick for $750."

James digs through his bag and pulls out 8 $100 bills. "Here, uh... Here's $800. Do you have change?"

"Do I look like an ATM? Let's call it a tip," she says, taking the bills and tucking them into her clutch. "Lie down and take your pants off," she commands, spitting out her gum in a trash bin and pulling her dress down to expose her fake breasts.

James does as requested, sliding back on the bed and opening his belt, lowering his pants to his knees and letting his hard cock free. Sweet Cherry pulls her hair back into a ponytail and climbs up on the bed next to him, hovering over him on her hands and knees. She doesn't waste time, and there's no teasing involved; she gets straight to work. That's what it is for her, after all - work. James doesn't have anything particularlybad to say about it. Sweet Cherry is good at sucking cock. In fact, it's one of the best blow jobs James has ever received. However, for a man that fixates immensely on emotional connection, getting his cock sucked from someone void of that intimate connection is just generally not satisfying. That is not to say, however, that he doesn't finish. Hedoes finish, blasting four much over due loads into the back of her throat. Not only is Sweet Cherry an exceptional cock sucker, but she can take a load like an absolute pro. She doesn't even bat an eye, just swallows it all down like she is drinking from a straw.

When she is finished, she gets up and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand like it's no big deal, pulls up her dress, and leaves.I don't plan on doing that again, James thinks to himself as he finishes undressing and passes out on the bed, completely nude.

The next morning he showers and prepares himself for his trip, but as he climbs into his Tesla and pulls out of the strip club parking lot, he turnswest instead of north. The only thing waiting for him back home is a condescending,'we told you so' from his parents. Instead, maybe he will try his luck in Texas.

- -

PRESENT DAY

James glances at the swell of Taylor's ass once more as he slows and veers the Tesla into the right lane, gearing up for an exit off the interstate - the car is due for a charge. The way her leggings hug her cheeks makes his cock kick against jeans and he thinks back on the stripper, Sasha, grinding on his cock. He drifts off into a state on the fringe between fantasy and reality. The car helps keep him centered on the lane as he daydreams of Taylor grinding on his cock, her ass bouncing off the steering wheel and setting off the horn. He thinks about Sweet Cherry sucking his cock, but it's Taylor - she's on her hands and knees, hunched over his lap, her blonde bun bouncing as she bobs her chin up and down between his thighs. His cock is rock hard, as it has been nearly every moment since he pulled off the shoulder to pick up Taylor.

As the car slows and pulls on to the off ramp, Taylor stirs. She sits up and stretches, arching her back and letting out a groan as she fights through a drowsy yawn. "What's going on?" she asks in a high pitched, sleepy voice. "Are we stopping? What time is it?" She's confused and lost in space and time, as one does after a good nap interrupted too soon.

"We need a charge," James fills her in, smiling at her with tense shoulders, an overwhelming feeling of guilt overcoming him. He didn't actuallydo anything naughty, but his dirty thoughts about Taylor make himfeel guilty. "You slept for almost two hours. It's been a long day, huh?"

"You can say that again," Taylor responds as she pulls out her ponytail, shaking out her wavy hair in such a simple, innocent gesture that makes James spew precum into his jeans as black spots cloud his vision and a shiver flutters down his spine. "How long does it take to charge?" Taylor asks with genuine curiosity. She pulls her heels up on to the seat and hugs her legs. Her breasts aren't large by any means, but when they press against her knee, they still spill outward, giving off a rather pronounced side-cleavage. As James can attest to, her breasts look much larger than they are due to her petite frame.

"Oh, uh..." James begins, distracted by the little tease Taylor is unintentionally giving him. "Depends, I guess. A super charger takes about 15 or 20 minutes. A regular charger can take up to an hour." Once again, James drifts between the realms of reality and fantasy as he thinks of all the things they could do to fill the time during a charge. The way he constantly and obsessively envisions fucking Taylor, you would think that he has been sexually neglected for weeks, maybe evenmonths, when in reality he got off in Sweet Cherry's mouth less than 24 hours ago. As unsatisfying as it may have been, he still emptied is balls down her throat. James pulls the car into a Kum & Go and backs it up to a charging station, trying his best not to think dirty thoughts about Taylor and him at a place so aptly named 'Kum & Go.'

"I'm going to go inside and use the restroom while you charge up," Taylor informs him, unbuckling her seatbelt. "Would you like me to grab anything to eat or drink?" She shifts uncomfortably in her chair and scratches her head as she begins to turn a light shade of pink. She's working up the courage to speak, and finally lets the words spill. "Could I, uh, please borrow some money?" She has the $100 she stole from her mom, but she wants to save that in case of emergency.

James shifts his vision from Taylor to the guy behind the counter and back to Taylor. His lips curl into a smile and a fire ignites behind his pupils as a devilish thought surges to the forefront of his mind. He's speaking with his cock once again, but it worked in his favor last time. "Grab me a water and something salty. A bag of combos if they have them, but not the pretzel ones - cheddar cracker." Taylor looks up at him, blinking expectantly, as if he forgot something. "But..." he continues, knowing what she's waiting for. "I don't have any money to give you. Sorry."

"Okay... How am I-"

James doesn't need to hear the rest of her question, he knows what she's asking. He shrugs his shoulders as his lips curl into a smile. "You're a smart...cute girl. I'm sure you can find a way... I mean, you managed to get a free ride, right?" James finishes, dropping a hint.

Taylor catches the intent in his words rather quickly and the little angel and devil reappear on her shoulders as she soaks in his words.Could I actually flash that guy as payment? she wonders, her eyes drifting from James to the young man behind the counter inside. Her pulse quickens and there's a fluttering in her loins that makes her ass hole pucker at the thought of pulling her boobs out in public and flashing a stranger in lieu of payment. Then it hits her - she realizes that she already did that with James. The location and circumstance may be different, but the result is the same. She is shocked by how much that revelation excites her, and it seems that her decision has already been made, all traces of the metaphorical angel gone, with the devil standing alone on her left shoulder. She feels as if her brown eyes are turning red and horns are sprouting from her head as she turns to look at James with a hunger in her eyes that radiates a fiery passion though the entire vehicle. "I'll take care of it," she declares before swinging open the door, climbing out, and strutting swiftly towards the station.

A chime sounds as Taylor pushes through the door into the interior of the gas station and the guy behind the counter looks up from his phone and immediately appraises Taylor from head to toe. It's a quick glance, his eyes running the length of her body. It's something most men do when they first lay eyes on her, or really most women, for that matter - she's used to it. "Hi!" She says sweetly, flashing him a smile and a small wave before hurrying off towards the restrooms. He smiles back at her and she can feel his eyes tracing her ass as she turns her back on him and disappears down the hall to the restrooms.

Taylor listens to the sound of pee trickling in the toilet beneath her as she stares down at the leopard print thong resting inside the leggings bunched up around her ankles."You can do this, Tay," she whispers, giving herself encouragement. The guy isn't ugly, although he's not particularly her type. From what she saw upon entering, he appears to be in his late twenties or early thrities. He's tall, pale, with long, greasy black hair tied back in a ponytail that hangs past his shoulders. He has an unkempt black beard and round glasses. He looks like a stereotypical Mom's basement dwelling gamer.

Taylor reaches between her thighs and runs a wad of rough toilet paper between her pussy lips and drops it into the toilet before rising to her feet and pulling up her thong and leggings. When she is finshed washing her hands, she makes her way back out to the storefront and gathers her things: two waters, a bag of cheddar cracker combos, and a bag of chex mix for herself. She lingers for a few minutes, pretending to shop as she skirts around the store, making sure there's nobody else in here with them. When she determines that the coast is clear, she approaches the counter.

Her heart is pounding so intensely that the sound of her pulse drowns out her surroundings and she shuffles nervously from one foot to the other as he rings her up. "That will be $12.77," he says, void of emotion as he stares down her shirt from his 6'3" vantage point. "So, here's the thing, Andrew," she begins, reading his name off of the nametag on his chest, "I don't actuallyhave $12 so I was thinking that maybe we could work something out?" She's nervous and new at this whole,using-her-body-as-leverage thing and the words spill out of her like vomit and she jumps right to the point. "I was thinking that maybe I could just, like, flash you, or something?"

Andrew's lazy, drifting gaze snaps directly to her chest, eyes widening and flashing with excitement. He lifts his gaze to her eyes as he responds with, "I wouldn't mind seeing your tits." He crosses his arms over his chest and a sly grin creeps out of the corners of his mouth.

Taylor is so caught up in the moment, that she doesn't think twice. She gives one more glance at the door, but the only car in sight is the Tesla. Turning back to Andrew, she lifts her shirt and lets her perky breasts plop out into view for the second time today, flashing yet another stranger. It's even more invigorating the second time, and her knees tremble as adrenaline surges through her body. She pulls her shirt back down after a few moments, feeling fulfilled in her duties. There's just something so satisfying about pleasing a man with such a simple act. As she reaches for her things, Andrew blocks her reach and says, "Nice tits. That'll be $12.77."

"But you said I could flash you instead of paying!" Taylor whines, stamping her foot with frustration.

"No," Andrew reminds her, "I never agreed to you not paying. I just said I wouldn't mind seeing your tits."

"But - that's not fair!" Taylor doesn't know how to react and her spoiled naivety is beginning to show.

"Life's not fair. Get used to it. Now, are you going to pay or what?"

"Itold you, I don't have the money! Come on," Taylor begs, "It's just $12 and I showed you my boobs. Can't you just let it go this one time?"

Andrew contemplates for a second, and Taylor thinks he's going to relent. "I'll tell you what..." he begins, garnering Taylor's full attention. "You know those beer poster videos on TikTok? You let me snap some pics of you with my favorite beer and we'll call it even."

Taylor crosses her arms over her chest and looks from him, to the door, and back. She's frustrated, but not necessarily to the point of refusal. After all, the pilot light of her inner deviant has been lit and it's not going out any time soon. Still a little skeptical, she responds with, "I don't have a bikini," and she instantly regrets it. She practically submitted.

"Your underwear is fine," he responds, as if he already has it all planned in his head.

Taylor knew that one was coming, and she lets out a sharp breath of defeat. Andrew knows she's not wearing a bra - she just proved that fact moments ago. He's expecting a topless photoshoot. "If I do this," Taylor begins, already all but conceding, "I'm getting more out of it than some water and snacks. A bottle of vodka, and our car charge for free."

"Done," Andrew agrees rather quickly.

That was fast, Taylor observes.How much is a car charge anyway? Should I have asked for more? However, it's too late for negotiations - it was her proposal. She sighs and nods and Andrew leads the way to the beer cooler. He grabs some Corona and sets up a little staging area as if he has fantasized about this foryears. Taylor kicks off her shoes and pulls off her socks, one by one, shoving them into her shoes. She then pulls her shirt over her head and drops it onto her shoes, shaking her head in disbelief that she is actually doing this - she's topless in a beer cooler with a horny stranger.

Taylor has always run cold, so standing here in a beer cooler barefoot and topless, she begins to shiver almost immediately, her nipples hard as pebbles and gooseflesh covering her body. She pulls her loose hair back and ties it up in a bun atop her head and then hugs her upper body, shivering and rubbing vigorously at her forearms to tamp down the goosebumps. Then she continues undressing.

She grabs the waist of her leggings and pulls them down past the hump of her ass and bends at the waist, shimmying them down her thighs, past her knees, to her ankles. She steps out of the leggings and turns to Andrew in nothing but a tiny leopard print thong, still in disbelief that she'sactually doing this, yet oddly excited about it.

"It's ready," Andrew declares, stepping aside to reveal his masterpiece as he stops, frozen in place, gaping like a fish out of water at Taylor's bare body.

He set up multiple 12 packs of Corona like a throne. The back row is three boxes wide and three boxes tall. This serves as the back of the throne. The second row is stacked two, one, two to make up the seat and arm rests of the throne. There's a six pack at the foot of the throne and a loose bottle on each arm rest.

"Well," Taylor begins, breaking the silence, "we should get started before I freeze to death." She's always been a little dramatic, it's in her DNA.

Taylor can feel her ass cheeks jiggling as she walks towards her Corona throne. She picks up a bottle from the right arm rest and turns towards one of the nearby shelves, wedging the cap on a metal shelf and slamming her palm down on it, popping open the beer. She's not doing this without a drink.

She begins by sitting down on the throne and resting her arms on the makeshift arm rests, crossing her right leg over her left and taking a sip of the beer as Andrew's camera begins to flash intermittently. As she gets more and more comfortable, Taylor begins to try out new positions. She stands up and turns her back on Andrew, giving him a nice view of her ass as she looks at him over her shoulder with a flirty smile. She turns to the side and places her right foot on the six pack on the floor, resting her left arm on the left arm rest. She steps around the right arm rest and leans on it with her forearms, standing on her toes. She leans forward and fakes a laugh, tipping back the beer in the cutest, most photogenic pose she can muster. She runs through three or four more poses before her fingers and toes go numb and she has to throw in the flag.

"Is that good?" She asks, hugging her body and shivering through chattering teeth. "I'm so cold." She notices in that moment that Andrew is rock hard, his erection pressing firmly to his black trousers with no effort to hide it.

"Yeah, I think we've gotten enough," Andrew agrees.

Enough what? Jerk off material? Taylor's not stupid, but she tries not to let the thought show as disgust on her face as she hurries over to her pile of clothes and quickly dresses.

James watched Taylor flash the man. He couldn't really see anything from here, but he could see her lift her shirt. He could also tell that she looked discouraged after, almost as if she were pleading. He considered going inside to see if she needed help, but he didn't want to interrupt. Next thing he knows, she disappears with him out of sight and his curiosityalmost gets the best of him. He imagines her dropping to her knees, or bending over a stack of Diet Coke. After a few minutes, he's so worked up that he is tempted to pull his cock out and relieve himself. A few minutes later, however, he sees her reappear in the store window and then make her way out, headed in his direction.