Picking Up a Hitchhiker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, uh, what happened in there?" He asks as she sits back down in the passenger seat with an odd, giddy smile on her face. Her hair is up, but her makeup doesn't look to be disturbed. Before he has a chance to speculate, she tells him all about it.

"So you... you have pictures?" He asks, looking at the phone in her hand.

"Well I don't, no," Taylor informs him. "He took them on his phone. I'm sure they will probably end up on Reddit in a few days or something," she finishes, rolling her eyes. "Are you ready to go?"

"I uh, yeah, well, I have to run to the restroom quick," James says, trying to remain calm. "I didn't want to come in and interrupt you," he says, justifying why he is just now having to go.

James pulls the car up closer, parking at an angle that will block Taylor's view, and then hurries inside. He doesn't go to the restroom. Instead, he approaches the counter.

"Hey man, I just wanted to say thanks for the free charge," James says with a warm, friendly smile.

"No problem, man," Andrew replies with a chuckle. "She earned that shit, Dude."

"Yeah I heard..." James says, trailing off. "Hey, uh, if you wouldn't mind, could you text me those photos?"

"Nah man," Andrew replies, looking on James with a furrowed brow. "Aren't you like, her dad or something?"

"No, I'm not her dad. Look, i'll give you twenty bucks for the pics." He pulls out his wallet and begins to shuffle through it, glancing over his shoulder to make sure she's not coming back in. He pulls out multiple bills, noticing the skepticism on the cashier's face. "Forty? I have Sixty-three dollars on me. It's all yours for the pics."

"Alright, alright," Andrew says, snatching up the cash and tucking it in his pocket. He airdrops the photos to James and watches as James shifts foot to foot impatiently like a fiending addict as he awaits the transfer. Once it's complete, he gives them a quick glance and nearly passes out with excitement. He tucks the phone back into his pocket as he thanks the cashier and takes a deep breath at the door, composing himself before returning to Taylor with a straight, calm face and cool demeanor.

A few minutes later, they're back on the road to continue their adventure.