Picking Up Laura

Story Info
Girl(22) gets more than just a ride from her Uber driver(68).
19.6k words
4.69
26.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following is a work of fiction, the premise for which was actually inspired by a real funeral I attended recently. There I saw an older man whose phone kept pinging over and over to alert that he was receiving either text or WhatsApp messages. I was told he worked as an Uber driver for a living and the idea for the following story was born!

I hope you enjoy, and feel free to let me know your thoughts via Feedback or using the 'Contact' option on my author profile accessed by clicking my username.

Picking Up Laura

Chapter 1: A Five Star Passenger

As soon as I first set eyes on Laura, when I picked her up that night in late February 2022, I knew she was going to be wild and fun. You may well think that is just something people say in stories, but trust me, after driving a taxi for almost forty years, and then transitioning to working for Uber for these last few too, you really do learn to pick up instantly on your passengers.

After having had literally thousands of people ride in my back seat, I have become very good at judging them. I can usually tell from one glance if the well dressed, middle class looking woman with the expensive business dress and wedding ring, is secretly gagging for some guy to just fucking drill her into a dirty mattress in some rundown motel. I know that sounds crude, but honestly speaking so am I.

You see walls come down when someone is in the back seat of a taxi or as is happening more often these days grabbing a ride from Uber. Things they'd normally keep private get said on phones to lovers for example, because the driver up front doesn't know them nor is ever likely to see them again. It's like a confessional I guess, there is that separation that allows people to be truthful without fear, and I truly believe half the time the passengers forget you're there.

Several times I even got a show as I drove my passengers to their destinations. A horny couple who just couldn't wait would forget all about me up front and just get down to it, eager hands would find their way between thighs and moans would start to ripple out of their mouths. I can't say I ever complained either, especially as I got older. Seeing some hot sexy young girl, or thirty-something woman, getting her cunt fingered in the back of my taxi and hearing her crying out... that's a fine way to pass a few minutes on a long shift. It is a perk of the job, that's what I've always said.

The night I got the Uber app alert that there was a pick up fare outside The Lux nightclub for me, I was sixty-eight years old. That is retirement age here in the UK, but I didn't plan on quitting any time soon. I actually enjoy my job, and there are perks to it, such as the one I previously described just now, so I am happy to keep going, and every day for the last eight months have I been thankful I made that choice.

I pulled up to the big neon lit club at just past midnight. I've never been a big clubber myself, even in my early years, of course when I was young back in the seventies there weren't any big fancy places selling cocktails at ridiculous mark- up prices, like there are today. Back then I got all my entertainment in the pub or at a disco, it really was simpler times.

I knew my fare was someone called Laura Baker, who had a 5 star rating and she wanted to be taken from The Lux nightclub to an address on Victoria Street, a trip that would take around fifteen minutes, but other than that I had nothing else to go on. I'd just have to wait for her to approach and give me the right name.

In the meantime, as I waited, I scanned the crowds all milling around the taxi ranks waiting for their own rides. There was the usual mix of drunk peacocking guys in their multi-coloured shirts, all looking for someone to take home for the night, and the drunk, half dressed, women all too willing to let them slobber over them for some free drinks.

I wondered if any of them was Laura Baker. I hoped she wasn't the blonde who was standing a few feet away, she was not going to make it to the end of the road before she threw up judging by the way she was swaying, although she had a great pair of tits that were threatening to spill from her tiny boobtube top that struggled to contain those big fleshy mounds of male fantasy.

A little further away there was a sexy little brunette, she wasn't drunk to look at her, and I was looking intently because she was currently making out with another girl. Their hands were all over each other, and I can tell you my cock started to twitch and grow as I watched her squeeze the other girl's arse. I may be old but I'm not dead after all, and watching some twenty-something year olds kissing and grabbing the soft perky parts of each other's body is certainly going to get a response in the trouser department.

I avidly took in this free show, normally you have to pay premium prices to watch something this sexy, so I wasn't going to miss out now. I grinned as the girl the brunette was kissing slid her hand up and grabbed her tits. I wished I was her right then, she looked to have a nice set of B-cups on her, the tight green dress she was wearing certainly made them look appealing, not too big but so shapely and yet to succumb to age and gravity.

So engrossed in this little show was I in fact, that I didn't realise my car had been approached. I jumped a little when I heard a tap on the side window and had to quickly compose myself before I wound it down.

"Eric picking up Laura Baker?"

I heard the question but was taken aback by the one asking it. It was a girl, early twenties at the most I'd say, slim and very attractive in a very natural way that meant she didn't need any makeup to pull guys, although she was wearing some that night. Her lips were plump and her cheeks were high, her nose was that cute little sort that makes girls look vaguely pixie-like and her slender pointed chin helped emphasize the illusion. Her brown eyes caught me as having a glint of naughtiness about them, the way she looked at me just seemed to be suggestive. The most striking thing I noticed though was her hair, she was a redhead but not ginger, this was much more darker and vibrant than that, and I assumed she must have dyed it this more rich shade.

I've always been partial to redheaded girls. Both of my wives had been ginger, and of all the women I'd ever hooked up with I'd say close to half had been too, so given there isn't that many in the UK should tell you I certainly have a type. So seeing this gorgeous young girl with her deep red hair cascading over her right shoulder from a ponytail she had it tied in, I was certainly happy I was on the job that night.

"Yes, that's right," I said finally after having a quick approving look at her cleavage that was right there in front of my eyes as she leaned down to talk to me through the side window.

"Great, I'll just jump in the back," she smiled, her face lighting up as she did so.

I watched her arse in the wing mirror as she went to the back door and pulled it open before climbing in. Laura was wearing a tight black dress that barely came down to her mid thigh, and it hugged her slender figure tightly leaving nothing to the imagination. Her arse was round and perfect, sat atop two long slim legs that looked like they'd been toned by lots of jogging and gym work. She wasn't especially tall - without the heels she had on I'd say about 5'7 at most - but despite that she was generously proportioned in the leg department.

As she climbed in I got a nice glimpse of her thighs as the dress rode up and had to admire them, my eyes admiring the shapely, supple and toned white flesh. I was sure I caught a glance of her knickers also, and that made me all the more excited about having this young hot thing in my back seat because if I wasn't mistaken I'd swear they were a lacy french number she had on.

As she put her seatbelt on, I adjusted the rearview mirror so I could get a better look at her as we drove. If I was going to have this beauty with me for the next quarter of an hour I was going to make the most of it. Of course I would soon find out that was an understatement on my part.

"All set?" I asked when she was buckled in, really I was just using that as an excuse to look at her perky tits though. They were easily a C-cup, my ideal size, and I could only imagine getting them in my hands, feeling the heat of her young flesh on my old palms as I squeezed and caressed such a fine pair. Just to see them on display would make my whole year to be honest.

"All set," she replied with a grin, again showing how it made her face light up once more, her red lips pulling up and parting to show her slightly crooked front teeth. It was amazing how that little imperfection really enhanced her features and made her look somehow more gorgeous and sexy than if they'd been perfectly straight.

I looked at Laura in the rearview mirror for a little longer than was necessary, just admiring her, then finally pulled my eyes away and put the car in gear before I pulled away from the curb in the taxi rank of the club and started the journey to what I assumed was her house.

As soon as we got moving, leaving the club and those standing around outside it behind, Laura started chatting. For the first five minutes it was just general friendly talk, the sort I've had with people for most of my working life. It was conformable and easy, Laura certainly wasn't shy and we were quickly laughing together and sharing jokes. I was certainly enjoying her company and she seemed to be enjoying mine too.

"Beyoncé? She's nothing but a Tina Turner wanna be!" I smiled as we got onto the subject of music, and Laura told me her favorite singer.

"Who is Tina Turner?" she asked quizzically, showing just how young she really was.

"You've never heard of Tina Turner?" I asked, genuinely amazed at her revelation and ignorance of one of the greatest singers of all time.

"Well I was born in 1999 you know!" Laura giggled and flashed me a smile that made me feel very old and very excited at the same time. So she was at the oldest twenty-three, but could well still be only twenty-two if she'd not had her birthday yet this year. Since it was early February I erred on the latter, correctly guessing she hadn't.

"Oh my God now you're making me feel every bit my age! Jesus Christ!" I said, shaking my head. When this girl was being born I was married to my second wife Helen and still almost nine years from another divorce. It was times like that I really did feel old.

"Oh yeah? And just how old are you?" Laura asked with a raised eyebrow and a grin. I noticed that her eyes seemed to have a twinkle too.

"Sixty-eight," I replied honestly, figuring there wasn't any point in lying. There is a tendency in stories for people to say how the characters look younger than they are, but in my case it isn't true, I look just as old as I am.

"Nothing wrong with a few extra years on the clock," Laura winked and leaned forwards a little in her seat behind me, adjusting her position and giving me a nice view of her cleavage once more, and I was starting to suspect she was doing all this deliberately.

"So were you out on your own tonight?" I asked, changing the subject, and if I'm honest looking for a way to gather a bit more information about her whilst I had her there with me. I was looking in the mirror almost exclusively now too, since the road ahead was empty and straight for a while. I kept my eyes on her at every opportunity, it was hard not to, given just how gorgeous she was, and she had a habit of giving little flirty comments and gestures that really caught my interest.

"No, I actually came out with my friend Kimberly," Laura replied and flicked her hair with her right hand before she ran it down her neck towards her perky chest.

"Oh, I just thought with you getting the ride alone, you had gone out alone," I said back, my eyes following Laura's hand down and fixing on the swell of her tits. It felt like she was deliberately guiding my eyes there, and I was happy to oblige.

"Kim hooked up with a guy at the club, and left me to go back to his place a bit ago. He's probably got her bouncing up and down on his cock and screaming the place down as she cums by now!" Laura said with a giggle.

"She sounds like fun," I chuckled and reluctantly dragged my eyes back to the road as we came towards a set of red traffic lights. Luckily having to stop gave me the opportunity to really take in a good look at Laura though so I wasn't complaining.

"Kim is a slut, whenever we go out she takes someone home with her and leaves me all alone! Then the next day she gives me all the filthy details, how big he was, what positions he had her in, how many times she came!" Laura laughed from the back seat, and I watched as her tits jiggled in the black dress that covered them. I was liking this girl more and more by the second.

"That's not right, the leaving you alone part I mean, the being a slut part I'm perfectly on board with!" I joked and Laura laughed harder.

"You've got a very dirty mind, I love it!" she said with a big grin before she bit her bottom lip and gave me a very sultry look before she leaned back in her seat and casually flicked her hair.

"I'm surprised you didn't hook up tonight too if you don't mind me saying, you must have had every guy in the club after you," I said casually, wondering just what was happening here. Was this stunningly beautiful young thing really flirting with me or was I imagining it? I was forty-six years her senior after all, with gray hair, wrinkles and a paunchy belly. Not exactly the peak of physical attractiveness you'd expect a twenty-two year old fit and gorgeous girl to look for in a man.

She smiled at me in a tantalizing way, not speaking for a moment and just looking at my eyes in the mirror as I looked back at her. I was sure now there was something going on, but was she just teasing and being playful, or was she seriously giving me signals? That was the question.

"Nobody interested me. Sure, I got loads of attention, but the place was full of the wrong sort for my tastes," Laura said, her voice dropping a little lower now and seeming somehow more suggestive.

"Not into the fit young guys who frequent clubs these days huh?" I asked, my pulse rising a little as I started to seriously suspect that I'd just picked up a very special fare tonight. Internally my mind was running ahead at a rate of knots, but outwardly I was trying to look casual and calm.

"No, not at all. I'm exclusively into older men..." Laura said and let the words hang there for a moment between us.

I didn't reply right away. My mind was suddenly racing with very explicit thoughts. So she was flirting with me after all it seemed, and if I played this right I could well end up being the luckiest son of a bitch alive before the night was over.

"Can I confess something to you?" Laura asked suddenly, before I could say anything myself. It was like she had grown tired of the flirty build up and wanted to get to the point.

"Sure, go ahead," I said, my head now full of images of her naked body just how it would feel to have my hands on it, and how long it had been since I'd actually fucked a girl that young. I'd been forty-something at the time, so it was more than twenty years that was for sure.

"I actually canceled several other Uber rides before you picked me up, the other drivers were all in their thirties and just weren't what I was looking for," she revealed freely, and now there wasn't any pretending, she was really turning on the charms.

"And I was?" I said turning around to look at her now, not using the mirror any more. I could see her eyes gleaming and the look on her face. My cock was now growing rapidly in my pants as I felt certain what was going to happen.

"Yes! See the truth is I'm a bit of a nympho, and it's been a few days since I last had someone fuck me... I've been gagging for it all day!" Laura said excitedly, and I noticed that her left hand had found its way between her thighs, trapped between them, and I had little doubt her fingers were even now slowly rubbing her cunt through her knickers.

"Really?" I groaned as my cock throbbed now, bulging the crotch of my pants as this young sexy girl basically threw herself at me.

"You've no idea how much I've been craving sucking on an old cock, getting it rock hard with my mouth before I let the guy it belongs to fuck my tight pussy any way he wants to!" Laura gasped and I realised just how aroused and desperate she was right then.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This, after all, was the sort of thing you read about in sexy stories or watch in porno movies, you don't expect it to happen to you in real life. At sixty-eight years old I certainly wasn't expecting to have a twenty-two year old in my car telling me how much she wanted my cock in her, that's for sure.

"If you need it that bad, I'm sure we can arrange something," I grinned and took a long look at her hand between her thighs, thinking how wet her cunt must be right now, and how all that juiciness was soaking into her knickers. It aroused me even more than before.

"Oh fuck, I need your cock now! I've been so horny this whole trip, and so wet! There is a quiet spot up ahead, pull in there!" Laura said, not asking but rather telling me, as she sat back and threw her head back letting out a long, loud moan as she did so.

The lights turned green and I instantly hit the gas, pulling away from them and heading towards the secluded area I too knew was just ahead and on the right. I'd been giving rides in this city for twice as long as my passenger had been alive, I knew all the best areas to go when you wanted privacy.

As I drove, I heard Laura moaning in the back seat. I could only imagine what she was doing, but in my head she was fingering herself, thinking about how in just a few moments she'd have my old cock in her hands, feeling it throb and pulse in her mouth as she sucked me deeply and eagerly as only a young horny slut can, and then have me stretch her wet tight pussy as I fuck her roughly and make her cum all over my shaft.

It was only a minute until we arrived at the spot where we'd both get our desires quenched, maybe even less than that, but it felt to me like I spent hours listening to Laura groan and moan, her breaths hoarse and excited. She kept urging me to hurry up, telling me how much she needed my cock, and how she was going to let me do anything I wanted to her.

"You can use me any way you want to! I don't care, I'll do anything, just promise you'll fuck me with your cock and make me cum!" Laura begged after I turned into the industrial estate and parked up in a gap between two of the old buildings, then killed the engine.

There were never many people around at noon in this area, never mind past midnight like it was now, so I didn't worry at all about us getting caught. Although there could have been a parade going on and I'd still not bat an eyelid, I was about to fuck a girl young enough to be my granddaughter after all. In a situation like that privacy wasn't my biggest concern.

The place was all dark and deserted, the buildings looming around us in the cul-de-sac blocking out the weak moonlight and dim yellow light of the streetlights which were only sparingly scattered around the place. This was an all but forgotten area that had once been a bustling business center, but in recent years had fallen into distress, with only a handful of the numerous big concrete buildings still in use by the likes of mechanics and a tattoo parlor near the entrance.

It was perfect for what was about to happen though.

Due to the darkness enveloping the outside of the car, I left the lights on inside, bathing Laura in the back seat in bright illumination. I wanted to be able to see everything, not just feel it when things started to get physical. I was determined to get the very most out of the encounter, especially since I was thinking at the time it would be a one time deal.