Picking Up Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an almost excited trance, I watched as Laura's beautiful little face contorted through her orgasm, her mouth hanging open, obscene words and sounds spilling from her lips, and her eyelids fluttering as she came. Her skin was sweaty already and turning red as the blood rushed to the surface. She was gorgeous and filthy at the same time, looking like an angel who had fallen and been corrupted and it turned me on massively.

I couldn't and wouldn't wait any longer, my cock was throbbing and desperate to be inside Laura's tight young cunt. I needed to feel it wrapped around my old shaft once more, just as I had so many times in the last few months. At the funeral I had been reminded that I was in the latter stages of my life, on the final furlong as they say, well I wanted to feel alive and vital again, and what better way to do that than to fuck the brains out of a twenty-two year old?

She was just coming down from her climax when I moved my position, climbing higher between her thighs and bringing the head of my pulsing hard cock to the dripping, spasming cunt that was to be found there.

I reached down and guided myself into her, feeling the puffy swollen lips part so I could thrust inside, the head of my old cock sinking in easily thanks to her orgasm and arousal, the heat enveloping me instantly and making me groan at the sensation.

"Fuck!" Laura screamed in a long drawn out exclamation of pleasure as I thrust deep into her without any hesitation, filling and stretching her tight young cunt with my wrinkled but rock hard shaft in one forceful movement of my hips until my low hanging balls were pressed against her youthful flesh.

My paunchy soft belly rested on her slim flat stomach, pinning her to the mattress beneath me as I started to fuck her with deep thrusts, pulling my hips back and driving them forwards again with a ferocity that belied my advanced age. In the moment I felt twenty-one again, not the sixty-eight years old as I was.

"Yes! Fuck my pussy! Give it to me! Use me like a whore!" Laura encouraged, her voice hoarse and ragged as she wrapped her legs around my thick middle, her toned supple thighs tight against my loose flesh, not wanting to let me stop as I slammed my cock into her streaming cunt, her juices aiding my assault as they drenched my bed beneath her arse and coated my shaft.

The springs creaked in protest as I drove repeatedly into the tight young cunt I adored fucking, and as I slammed myself balls deep I kept looking down to see Laura's perky tits bouncing with every movement. I'd not seen a more arousing sight in thirty years at least until I'd started fucking this gorgeous and fucked up girl.

As I pounded her into the mattress for all I was worth, Laura reached her arms up and wrapped them around my neck, pulling and holding me down on top of her, pressing my hairy chest onto her perfect tits, causing it to rub against her erect nipples as I thrust. I could feel the exquisite warmth of her sweaty youthful flesh against me and now my head was down by her face, her ragged gasps and moans were like thunder in my ears.

"Oh my God! Oh! Oh! Yes! Fuck my young pussy with your old dick! Please! Oh yes!" Laura cried out loudly as I continued to thrust my hard cock into the velvety softness of her cunt.

I grunted in response and effort as I felt her tightness squeeze my shaft even harder, the juices pouring from her coating my cock and making it all the more easy for me to drive deep into that gloriously warm passage. I throbbed within her, my shaft pulsing with excitement as her supple thighs squeezed harder on either side of my body, her knees bent and feet in the air as I fucked her with ever more passionate thrusts.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Give it to me hard! Don't stop! Use me! Oh shit I'm going to cum!" Laura gasped urgently as her orgasm approached like a train, her legs trembling and tits heaving as her body was jolted by mine on top of her, my hips slamming forwards and my cock sinking into the wet embrace of her cunt repeatedly.

I groaned as the inner walls of that sopping wet passage clamped down on my cock just as Laura tensed up and a scream of utter primal pleasure spilled from her lips. Her cunt was like a vice on my shaft, squeezing it as I pulled my hips back and gave another hard thrust deep into her again, heightening her bliss and causing my young lover to squeal and shake her head whilst the waves of orgasmic delight coursed through her body, the stench of sex swirling around us as she came hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Laura kept repeating as the orgasm peaked and subsided, and as it did her breathing became ragged, her words becoming moans and gasps once more.

I was able to push myself up onto my arms and looked down at her sweaty face. Her eyelids were fluttering, cheeks were flushed red and her forehead glistened, sheened with sweat. Her red lips were half parted and pulled back to show her pretty white teeth, and her red hair was stuck to her face in places, but mostly it was strewn wildly around her head on the pillow she was resting on. Just seeing her in that way, so excited and dirty looking at the same time caused my cock to throb deep in with her dripping cunt.

"Roll onto your front," I told Laura, giving into a sudden and inexplicable urge to fuck her from behind, and pushing myself backwards and onto my knees to free my hands which I used to grab her long slender legs from around my body and separate them whilst also heaving her to the side.

Laura spun her upper body over as I moved her legs too, and quicklyI was looking down at her sexy round arse cheeks. They were small round orbs of perfection, and with her thighs spread open either side of my knees as I knelt between, so her arse cheeks were slightly parted too, giving me a tantalising view of her littlest hole that I had fucked multiple times in recent weeks, as well as her pink stretched cunt.

I didn't waste time admiring the view though, my cock was pulsing with the need to slide back into that inviting youthful embrace and I urgently guided it using my left hand to her wet open entrance, not having any trouble finding my way or sinking my length back inside.

As soon as my shaft was again enveloped by the intensive heat and wetness of Laura's young tight cunt I lowered my body down on top of hers, now my belly was resting in her arse cheeks and I had the calloused palms of my hands on her upper back, pinning her down helplessly as I moved my hips and started to drive my hard cock repeatedly back and forth into her once more in this new position.

Laura's breaths became ragged gasps and a stream of obscenely filthy words began to fill the air as I bucked my hips and slammed my cock deep into her spasming cunt. Feeling her round arse under my belly heightening the pleasure for me and I'm sure here too, as the mattress bounced from the force of my thrusts into her tight young passage.

"Take it you little slut! I'm gonna make you cum on my sixty-eight year old cock like whore you are!" I growled roughly as I thrust hard, jamming every inch of my shaft into Laura so roughly that the bed springs creaked and vibrated under her.

"Yes! Oh my God yes! I am a whore for old cocks! Fuck!" Laura screamed as she felt my hands push down harder on her back, keeping her firmly pressed flat on the mattress as she tried to push herself up a little on her elbows and lift her head.

"Stay right there!" I ordered as I gave her a few fast and hard thrusts, my cock slamming into her and then almost instantly pulling back, the coarse gray hairs on my belly rubbing on her arse cheeks as I moved. "I'll fuck you exactly how I want to!"

That set Laura off, she loved it when I took greater control during our fucking sessions, treating her like my fuck toy and at that moment, in my state of mind, there was no way I wasn't going to do it if she wanted it or not.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming again! Shit, you're making me cum on your wrinkled old cock!" Laura squealed and buried her face into the pillow, screaming as the latest orgasm ripped through her body, the intensity of it causing her toes to curl and whole body to shake.

I pounded her cunt right through her climax, giving no mercy to her young body which responded by squeezing my cock inside her streaming passage. From experience I knew she could cum multiple times easily, and each one was always wetter than the last, with more of her juices spilling out of her ever more stretched and abused cunt.

"Oh yeah, fucking take my old cock you dirty little bitch," I groaned in a low pitch, my teeth gritted as I felt my hips start to protest at the intense way I'd been moving them whilst I fucked her raw.

I gave her another thrust of my hard cock, sinking my shaft balls deep into her spasming cunt just to feel that amazing tight and wet embrace that you only get from a young girl in her teens or early twenties, then pulled out. I needed a break from fucking though, needed time to gather my strength - which I'd exhausted with my enthusiasm in bringing her to that climax - to once again bring my young lover to another body rocking orgasm before I dumped my load in her.

I'd only been fucking her for a few minutes, no more than two or three I doubted, but at my age that amount of intense exertion takes a lot of effort and I was breathing heavy and feeling the effects. Normally I would last longer before tiring, but then again normally I didn't fuck Laura's twenty-two year old cunt so intensely or roughly.

"Suck me, get my wet cock in your dirty mouth before you ride my old cock you fucking little slut!" I said as I pulled my cock out of her streaming cunt, a torrent of sticky juices gushing out of her gaping hole and into the sheets. I pushed myself off her, getting up and climbing off the bed to stand at the foot with my cock proudly erect and pointing at her prone naked form. It glistened with her juices, fresh from being buried deep within her cunt.

Laura moaned excitedly, and without any hesitation she pushed herself first up onto her elbows and then brought her knees under herself whilst placing her hands onto the mattress in a quick and lithe movement, putting the sexy young woman on all fours before she twirled around quickly so she was facing me with her mouth inches away from my throbbing cock, and her perky tits swaying as she crawled a little closer so she could eagerly suck my hard shaft as I'd told her to do.

Her red hair was a mess, stuck to her face with sweat and hanging over her shoulders. Her eyes were wet and skin flushed red from the intense orgasms. She was looking at me hungrily, despite the fact I'd pounded her cunt so hard already she was still desperate for more.

I simply looked at her and then at my own hard cock, framed as it was by the white pubic hair. She didn't need any more encouragement than that, and with a final purr Laura parted her lips and took the wet head of my glistening shaft into her mouth, looking up at me as she slid her head forwards and started to swallow it inch by inch.

I didn't move, just let my young lover do all the work with her talented mouth, standing with my hands on my hips and catching my breath as I had my cock sucked by this gorgeous fit young woman forty-six years my junior. I was in heaven. The feel of her warm mouth sliding back and forth along my shaft, her tongue swirling around it and licking off all her own cunt juices, knowing she could taste herself on me... it was the most wonderful thing in the world.

"Such a good cock sucker," I groaned as I watched and felt Laura slide her soft lips along my shaft until her nose touched my white pubic hair, the head of my cock buried in her throat. She was very good at that, a skill learned from several years of practice with God knows how many men over twice her age.

Laura paused with my entire cock enclosed between her lips, looking up at me with those amazing brown eyes to see the pleasure written over my lined and somewhat wrinkled face. I pulsed at the feeling of heat and tightness on my shaft as she sucked me deeply and then pulled her head back, letting me plop out of her mouth with an audible wet pop.

"God your old dick tastes delicious covered in my tasty pussy juices!" she groaned and took the head between her lips again, kissing and licking it, her tongue running around the circumference and making my knees feel weak.

I let out a long low moan and threw my head back, eyes cast to the ceiling, as once again my red haired young lover started to fuck her own mouth with my cock, moving her head eagerly back and forth to slide her tantalisingly soft lips the length of my shaft.

Suddenly I felt her soft hand cup my hanging old balls and start to caress and play with them, pulling on my saggy sack and moving the contents around, adding a new sensation to her oral assault on my cock.

"Oh shit that feels good," I groaned as Laura - who loved both touching and sucking on old men's balls - playfully squeezed my low hanging sack whilst she took my cock into her throat again, moaning herself and causing a lovely feeling vibration to move down my shaft.

I gave myself a little more resting time, letting Laura have her fun worshiping my cock and playing with my balls, before I was ready to have her young cunt wrapped around my cock again. In the meantime, which was only around a minute or so, I was treated to the amazing sensation of her taking my balls into her mouth one by one and sucking each before she let them go, my cock resting on her face and throbbing as she did so.

"It's time you rode my cock you filthy little slut, I want it to be in your cunt when I finally dump my load!" I told her, using my hand to push her head away from my cock.

"Yes! I want your cum spraying in my pussy so badly!" Laura cooed as she moved aside on the bed so that I could lay down on it with her, and once I had she didn't waste time in throwing her leg over me, straddling my crotch and, once she was comfy, reaching back behind herself and grabbing my cock, holding it upright and guiding the round head to her waiting cunt.

She had one hand on my chest for stability, and I could feel her fingers moving ever so slightly through my patch of gray hair, another thing Laura loved in her older lovers. It never ceased to amaze me just how someone as young and gorgeous as her could be so turned on by such things, but I certainly wasn't ever complaining.

Almost as soon as she had my cock resting against the folds of her dripping wet and gaping cunt, Laura let go of my cock and placed her other hand on my chest too before she sank her hips down and allowed me to sink into the sheath of her soaked and soft inner passage.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted as I once more felt the unrivaled pleasure of her twenty-two year old cunt slide down my sixty-eight year old cock, this time though I had her on top of me, her supple thighs either side of me looking so smooth and toned, especially compared to my own much more loose flesh.

Laura sank down until my entire cock was buried inside her cunt and then lifted herself up once more, letting out a loud cry of pleasure as she did so. She had her head thrown back and her back arched, pushing out those magnificent perky C-cup tits which jiggled as she started to bounce on my crotch.

Before l'd pinned her down on the mattress with my body and fucked her rough and hard, now it was her turn to dictate the pace whilst I lay back and enjoyed the last few moments of bliss before the inevitable happened and I blew my load deep inside her sweet young cunt, and unsurprisingly and true to form she went absolutely wild.

The bed springs creaked in protest as Laura lifted and slammed her hips down, riding me and grinding her clit against my pubic bone at every opportunity. Her tits were bouncing as she moved her exquisitely wet cunt the length of my cock and I couldn't take my eyes off them. I just lay there, allowing Laura to fuck herself on my shaft whilst watching those perky mounds of perfect flesh move.

"Yes! Oh my God! Oh God! Fuck!" Laura screamed as she bucked on top of me with all her youthful enthusiastic energy, and as she did so I put my old gnarled hands on her thighs, holding them and digging my fingers in just to feel the smoothness of her skin and the firmness of her toned muscles underneath, reminding myself as if I needed it even more just how lucky I was to be able to fuck this gloriously attractive twenty-two year old woman any time I wanted at my advanced age.

Not for the first time since I'd started fucking Laura some eight months ago, I couldn't help but wonder how it would look to someone watching us together. Seeing this fit and slim beauty, her body looking like a gymnast but with even more full and perky tits, fully naked, skin sweaty and flushed, straddling an overweight man more than three times her age, and bouncing her tight wet cunt on his wrinkled old cock whilst she screamed and moaned and he grunted with the pleasure of her riding him, what would they think?

I let out a loud groan as those thoughts filled my head and Laura sank her cunt down until she had my entire cock buried deep inside herself, squeezing my shaft in that ever more slick and sopping wet vice like grip. She started to grind her hips back and forth now, rubbing her stretched pussy lips and engorged throbbing clit against me, crying out that she was going to cum and that she wanted my cum too as the waves of pleasure built deep within both of us.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to cum again! Oh my God I'm going to cum on your old cock like a fountain! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Laura cried and her hands on my chest clenched, her fingers curling and grabbing onto the gray hairs as she jerked, the orgasm ripping through her body as she ground herself against me whilst the waves of orgasmic pleasure radiated.

She didn't lie either, her cunt sprayed all over my throbbing hard cock as she came, a gush of juices like a waterfall spilling all over my shaft and soaking my crotch as she twitched, her eyes rolled back in her head which hung down limply for a second whilst her brain was overcome with yet another huge climax.

I held her thighs tightly in my hands, feeling the tightness of her cunt and the juicy river flowing out of it all over my cock. It was all I could do to not empty my balls right then, such was the pleasure I was experiencing as Laura's small body did its best to force me to do just that. I wanted just a little more time inside that incredible sheath though, and fought to control myself although I knew it was a losing battle.

"Bounce on my old cock you dirty little slut! Make me cum in your young cunt like you want me to!" I ordered and used my hands to start lifting Laura's thighs, forcing her to once again lift her hips which she did slowly at first due to her orgasm still leaving her a little foggy headed, but very quickly my young lover was once more bucking like a wild cowgirl, her gorgeous tits flying up and down as she rode me harder than she had in a while.

Looking up at them, I had the need to have those perky mounds in my hands all of a sudden, so I let go of her thighs and reached up, roughly grabbing both Laura's tits and squeezing them, my fingertips digging into the soft flesh and causing her to squeal in delight as I pushed them together and and started to rub, enjoying the weight in my hands and the erect nipples pressing against my palms.

"Squeeze my tits in your fucking hands! Yes! It feels so good!" Laura cried as she arched her back and pressed the mounds into my hands whilst still bouncing her smooth slick cunt on my hard wrinkled cock.

I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching now. The added pleasure of having a pair of such young and wonderfully proportioned tits under my touch, as well as the filthy feeling of Laura's wild bucking on top of me, her cunt sliding up and down my dripping shaft, was all too much, especially since I'd been on top fucking already and had her mouth wrapped around my shaft too.