Picking Up Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Shit I'm going to cum now!" I grunted loudly as my balls began to tighten in readiness to spill my seed deep inside the incredibly tight sand wet cunt my cock was deep within, the unstoppable moment now reached.

"Yes you old fucker! Give me all your cum! Fuck!" Laura screamed as she rammed her hips down on me, driving my entire cock as deep within herself as she could get me, her arse resting on my saggy old ball sack almost like she was trying to pump my cum out of them and help shoot it deep into her tender young cunt.

I jerked, my hips rising automatically as my cock spurted the first jet of my sticky white cum into the eager and ready embrace of Laura's cunt, a second and third spurt following quickly as my young lover moaned and gasped for more, more cum in her tight cunt.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in a soft exhausted but oh so satisfied tone as my cock ran out of liquid to shoot into her, and she collapsed on top of me, her legs still either side of my old body and my withering cock still inside her cunt that was now full of my cum as well as dripping in her own juices.

I lay panting, my heart thudding like crazy and all my energy spent fully now, I'd need at least a entire day or two to recover enough to fuck again I was sure. Laura on top of me, her tits and head resting against my chest as she too took in deep breaths. It was a lovely feeling, having this beautiful young woman, fully sated from my sexual performance, just resting on top of me, totally content.

After a moment or two Laura slowly lifted her hips and allowed my limp cock to slip out of her, then she brought her leg over and got off me too, dropping herself onto the bed on her back next to me and just looking up at my face with a blissful smile on her face, giggling at how hard I was breathing and how exhausted I looked.

"That was amazing, you've not fucked me like that in a while, you need to go to more funerals," she grinned and snuggled up to me, pressing her slim naked body against my much bigger one.

"Trust me, at my age there will be another one coming along," I chuckled and looked up at the ceiling as I felt the softness of her leg drape over mine, and her tits crush against my arm whilst she playfully caressed the hairs on my chest with her hand.

Laura giggled and said something about her next time coming with me so she wouldn't have to wait until it was over to have me fuck her, that she'd have me right there in cemetery, but I wasn't really listening to her words.

I was lost in my own thoughts. Thinking about how lucky I was and how many other almost seventy year old men would kill to have a young horny girl like I had in their lives. About how life is funny sometimes and you never know where it will lead if you just go for something. Mostly though, as I lay naked and sweaty and exhaused, I was thinking that they were right, there really was nothing more life affirmating after a funeral than a really good filthy fuck.

This was my longest story yet, and I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it! Please feel free to rate it and as always feedback is welcome and can be sent via the 'Contact' option on my author profile by clicking my username if you don't have a Lit profile yourself.