Picking Up the Pieces

Story Info
Brother and sister become lovers.
5.3k words
4.51
47.2k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaging in any sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Picking Up The Pieces

Me - Aaron, age 25, 6'3", 210 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes

Lisa (sister) - age 27, 6'0", 145 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes, 34B-26-36

My older sister, Lisa, and I grew up with our parents in Montgomery, Alabama. Dad was a supervisor for a major automotive manufacturer and Mom was a successful attorney near the Capitol and handled mostly felony cases. What set our family apart from a lot of the other families that had money, or came from money, was the fact that we lived in a trailer park. Yes, we knew the stigma that came with living in a trailer park but our parents taught Lisa and me that it wasn't about being rich and showing off. It was more about having a good heart and being good to people. If you didn't show off, people would treat you normally. That was what Mom and Dad wanted to teach us.

Lisa and I also found out that the kids our age in the trailer park were a lot nicer and more real than the kids at school. Most of the rich kids at school cared about name brands, status, and money and that just didn't appeal to me or Lisa. When it came to hanging out and playing outside, our friends our age in the trailer park were more fun to be around. Sure, we had money, and lots of it, but Mom and Dad wanted to make sure Lisa and I had money when we graduated from high school so we wouldn't have to worry about being strapped for cash in college or beginning our new lives, wherever that may have led.

My sister and I weren't your typical brother and sister duo growing up. We were actually the best of friends. We could actually play together and never get into an argument or fight about anything. To the outside world that may have been strange, but we just clicked. I would indulge her when she wanted to play "formal tea party" and other girly games, and she would play along with me when I wanted to play with all of my toy cars, trucks, and Tonka toys. Mom and Dad thought there was something wrong with us when they looked outside and saw us having the time of our lives.

As we got older into our teen years, we turned our attention to sports. Thankfully, we both had been blessed with the athletic genes on Dad's side of the family. We were both tall so we both played basketball in high school. Lisa also played volleyball and I played baseball too.

Lisa graduated from high school two years before me. She had a dream, ever since she was a child, of becoming a teacher. She loved music and wanted to be a music teacher, preferably at a middle or high school. As for me, I had always been fascinated with buildings and the way they looked inside and out. That led me to going to school to being an architect after high school. It was challenging but it was something I fell in love with right away. Lisa was able to attend college only 30 minutes from home to get her teaching degree so it was nice having her at home while I was working toward graduating from high school.

When I graduated from high school, I chose Auburn University because it had an excellent architectural program. I was happy for my next chapter in life but I was also sad because I wasn't going to be around Mom, Dad, and Lisa every day. Fortunately, we had family that lived in Auburn so I was able to stay with Aunt Jenny and Uncle Cliff while attending college. They were empty nesters since their three children, my older cousins, were all married and had families of their own in various locations within the state.

With the bond that Lisa and I had formed, we vowed to call and/or text each other every day while we were both in college. Every time we texted, we would always open with "Hey Best Friend" and close with "I love you to pieces". When we called each other, our conversations would last a while because we wanted to know all the details of how our lives were going and how college life was. It was safe to say that college and distance wasn't going to diminish our relationship. If anything, it made ours stronger.

About half way through her junior year in college, Lisa announced to us, during a family gathering at Christmas time, that she had met someone and that his name was Derek. He was four years older than Lisa and was a driver for a major package delivery company there in Montgomery. I got to meet him on New Year's Eve of that same year. He seemed like he was nice and I really appreciated how kind he was toward Lisa. That meant a lot to me. Mom and Dad were tough on him with the 100 question routine but he passed with flying colors. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched him sweat and Lisa stressing out about Mom and Dad wanting to know about the guy that their baby girl was dating.

When Lisa graduated from college, she and Derek were still dating. She spent a couple of months trying to decide where she wanted to teach Music. She chose a middle school in Pensacola, Florida because it seemed like was a perfect fit. I even went down to Pensacola to help her find a place to live that was going to be within her budget. Mom and Dad told her to pick out whatever place she wanted because they had her covered so that she wouldn't have to stress about money. They wanted her to focus on giving her students a great educational experience.

Lisa found a nice one bedroom home in a quiet neighborhood about four miles from the school she would be teaching at. She and Derek hadn't progressed their relationship to anywhere near the engagement or marriage phases so the one bedroom place was perfect for her. Derek and Lisa alternated traveling back and forth between Pensacola and Montgomery so they could have "quality time" together on the weekends.

Two years later, I graduated from Auburn and it was time for me to get out into the world and find my way with my new career. Prior to graduation, I had submitted quite a few applications and resumés to various architecture firms around the southeast and one firm was very interested in me joining their team. It was located in Pensacola so I called to schedule an interview. They wanted to see me on the Monday after I graduated from college. I called Lisa and told her. She was very excited about it and she told me to pack my suitcase so that I could stay with her a few days.

I went to the interview on Monday morning at 10 AM and, at 3 PM that same day, the firm called me and told me to come in the next morning to discuss pay, salary, and benefits. I went to see them on Tuesday and I started working for them on the following Monday.

TWO YEARS LATER -

I had established myself at the architectural firm and was having the time of my life making dreams come true for businesses and private individuals alike. I had also designed and moved into my new home after it was built. It was near the park so I spent a lot of time running and biking there. Lisa and Derek were still dating and she was loving her job as Music teacher at the middle school where she worked. I was even brave enough to give Lisa free reign in decorating my new place and, I have to admit, I was very impressed.

Lisa had a birthday coming up and I wanted to surprise her. I called Derek to coordinate everything with him and the plan was dinner, dancing, and a swim day at Pensacola Beach the next day. I called Lisa and told her I would pick her up at her place and we would go to the restaurant together. When I got to her home and knocked on the door, I was instantly stunned and shocked at how gorgeous she looked. She had on a form fitting black dress, very short to the point where it was only about three inches below her butt, her hair was up in a French roll, and the earrings and necklace accentuated her eyes. She was absolutely stunning.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was beautiful anyway, but this --- this was a whole new level for her. Lisa was mesmerizing. We got to the restaurant and our table was in the back. Mom and Dad were there. They drove down just for the dinner and were going to go back home after we ate. We tried to persuade them to stay but they insisted on going back home because they had some things to attend to over the weekend. We ate dinner and, afterwards, hugged Mom and Dad bye and watched them drive off from the parking lot.

We walked down the street to the dance club we were going to and, right before we walked in, I got a call from the alarm company. My house alarm was going off. I told Lisa and Derek I would be back after I figured out what was going on. I got to my home where the police were waiting outside for me to arrive. I opened the front door to my house, deactivated the alarm after seeing the zone code, and let the police go inside to look around. I told them that Zone 4 was the kitchen and dining area. We went into the kitchen and found that the plant in the kitchen window had fallen and the pot had broken, thus activating the motion sensor in the kitchen.

The officers checked out the rest of the house just to be sure. I thanked them and they left. I cleaned up the mess and was about to go back downtown to meet Derek and Lisa when my cell phone rang. It was my friend, Eric, a police officer friend of mine. He, Lisa, and I played on a co-ed basketball team in an adult basketball league that played on Sunday evenings. Eric wanted me to know that Lisa was sitting in the back of his patrol car and that I needed to come see him there outside of the club. I told him I was on my way.

When I got there, he greeted me and told me that Lisa was intoxicated and that she had clocked Derek with a beer bottle and, luckily, it hadn't shattered on his face. Instead, the bottle stayed intact and left a bruise on his forehead. I asked about the circumstances surrounding what had happened and he told me that Lisa had discovered Derek had been sleeping around on her. She found that he had a burner phone in the pocket of the blazer he had been wearing that evening. He had it hanging over the back of the chair and had excused himself to go to the bathroom. She looked down, saw the light from the phone as it was buzzing, and noticed that wasn't his normal cell phone. She looked through it, found photos of several women in various states of undress, and explicit message exchanges with some of them. She didn't bother to put the phone back in the blazer. Instead, she left it on the table for him to see.

She confronted him and, in anger, struck him with the bottle. The bouncers rushed in and then called 9-1-1. I asked him where Derek was and he told me that Derek said he wasn't pressing charges and he left. Eric said he didn't want Lisa going back in the club and for me to take her home. I thanked him for his discretion. He opened the backdoor of his patrol car, Lisa got out, and she followed me to my car. I felt so bad for her. Her makeup was running from all the tears she had shed. She sat on the passenger seat all the way back to my place just staring out the window. She didn't say a word. I knew, from many years of experience, to just stay silent until she was ready to talk.

We got to my house and she went straight to the spare bedroom I had created just for her when she came to visit. She closed the door and that's where she stayed until 2 PM the next day. I was sitting on the chaise end of the sofa watching TV. She came out of her bedroom, her hair wet from a shower, her eyes red and puffy, and she had on a big fluffy robe I had bought just for her on the nights she wanted to sleep over. She laid on the couch with her head in my lap laying long ways across the seating area, perpendicular to my body. I grabbed a throw pillow and placed it under her head so that she would be comfortable. She was facing me but wasn't making eye contact. I could tell she was heart broken. She knew that I was there for her, no matter what. I placed my right hand on her face and just rubbed her face and forehead softly. I ran my fingers through her hair with my other hand.

We stayed in the same positions for the better part of an hour. She changed position so that her head was on my left shoulder, her forehead resting on the left side of my neck. She took her left hand and held my right hand, our fingers interlocking. She used her thumb to gently rub the outer part of my thumb. Then she spoke -

"I am so so so sorry for acting the way I did last night. What I did was dumb and foolish. I embarrassed myself. I embarrassed you, the man I love more than anything or anyone else on this earth. Please please forgive me?"

"Lisa, I forgive you. I was never mad at you. I am disappointed in Derek and what he did to you. And I love you so much more than you will ever know. Want to go to the park and walk around?"

"Yeah but I don't have any clothes over here."

"I know and we need to change that. You need to have clothes over here too. You already have a lot of personal hygiene stuff here."

"Yeah. Can I bring some stuff over tomorrow?"

"Yes of course. And I need to give you the spare key to the house and the alarm code in case you want to be here instead of at your place."

"That sounds great."

We got off the sofa and I went and found her a pair of my gray sweats, a black t-shirt, and a pair of slides to wear back to her place so that she could change into some of her clothes. She changed and I took her home. I waited in her living room so that she could change into her own clothes. She put on a pair of white shorts, a nice blue t-shirt, and her white sneakers. She ran a comb through her hair and left it down. I loved when she wore her hair down. She hadn't eaten yet so I suggested we grab some food from a fast food joint and eat it at the park. She liked that idea.

We got our food and went to the park. We ate, I disposed of our trash, and we walked around the park. It was a beautiful day and the temperature outside was perfect. She interlocked her right arm through my left arm and we walked arm in arm around the park. She asked that we never mention Derek's name again. I readily agreed as we continued our walk. We talked and laughed until sunset. I took her home and walked her to her door. I hugged her tight. She returned my hug. We kissed each other on the cheek, told each other we loved each other, and said goodnight.

SIX MONTHS LATER -

Derek was a distant memory and Lisa had moved on with her life. She had also moved some of her things into her bedroom and closet at my place. I wanted her to feel like my house was also home for her because I loved spending time with her. One Saturday morning around 7 AM, she called me and asked me if I wanted to play some basketball with her at the park. It was early but, since I was already up, I told her OK and that I would be over to pick her up. She had bought a new basketball so we went to the park and shot around for a bit. She also had on her yoga shorts and yoga top. She looked very nice. She issued a challenge -

"Let's play HORSE Aaron."

"HORSE?"

"Yeah, we haven't done that since we lived at home with Mom and Dad."

"OK. I'm down."

"And let's make it interesting. The loser has to cook dinner for the winner."

"OK OK. Let's get it on."

"And since I'm a lady, I get to go first."

"OK. Let's do this."

For the next 45 minutes, we were putting up shot after shot and making and missing them until she had H-O-R and I had H-O. She decided to spice things up a bit. Each time, before I would take a shot, she would wiggle her butt at me or act like she was going to flash her boobs at me. I thought to myself that I had never seen the flirty side of her before, at least not toward me anyway. It was pleasantly distracting but I prevailed in the end and was declared King of Round One of the HORSE challenge.

"Any idea what you want me to cook you?"

"Yeah. I want stuffed shells because that's my favorite meal and because I know you cook it better than anyone I know."

"Sweet. So I will cook for you Friday night. Deal?"

"Deal."

Friday came and I got off work around 6 PM. I texted Lisa to let her know I was off and was heading home. She texted back and told me that she was at my place cooking my winner's dinner. She also told me to come in the house through the front door instead of the garage and go straight to my bedroom because she had a surprise for me. I told her I would do as she asked and would see her soon.

I got home and entered through the front door as Lisa had asked me to do. I heard some nice classical music playing softly on the stereo in the living room. I could smell the food. There were several candles lit around the room. I announced to Lisa that I was home and was going to my bedroom. She acknowledged me and I went down the hall to my room. Several candles were lit in my bedroom and bathroom. On my bed was a note from Lisa next to a pair of black silk boxers and a black silk robe. The note read -

"My Dearest Aaron,

Thank you for being the most wonderful person I have ever known. I want tonight to be very special for you. Please take a shower and wear the cologne I put on the counter in the bathroom next to your toothbrush. After you have showered and changed into the boxers and robe, please come to the dining room.

All My Love,

Lisa"

What was she up to? Cologne? Silk boxers? All my love? Hmmmmmmm.......

I showered, dried off, put on deodorant, and the cologne she wanted me to wear, and put on the silk boxers and robe as she asked. I walked down the hall to the kitchen and dining room. On the dining room table were two place settings, side by side, candles were on the table, and two glasses of wine were poured. I saw Lisa next to the stove. She had just taken the food out of the oven. What she was wearing was what really caught my attention.

Lisa was wearing a black lace teddy, high cut on the sides, showing a lot of cleavage and side boob, and black heels. Her hair was up and she had on a beautiful silver necklace and diamond stud earrings. She saw me, smiled, walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, looked into my eyes, and spoke -

"You like?"

"Yes I do but what is this about?"

"We said the loser cooks dinner. We never said anything about what the loser could or could not wear. Besides, there is something I've been wanting to say to you for a while."

I looked at her quizzically. "Oooooookkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy."

"Truth is Aaron. I love you. Always have. Always will. And if I'm being honest, I am IN LOVE with you. As in, I want to be more than just your sister. I want to be your girlfriend. I want to be your lover."

"Oh?"

"No one here knows you and I are brother and sister. We are so compatible. We are best friends. We always have each other at the forefront of our minds. We love spending time together. YOU are the man I want as MY man. I love you Aaron, more than you will ever know or realize. And based on the fact that your cock is pitching a tent in your boxers and swelling against my stomach, I think you want the same thing too."

I couldn't lie. I couldn't deny it. I was in love with Lisa. I wanted her. I desired her. She was the sexiest woman I knew. She was kind, good hearted, loving. Hell, she was everything I wanted in a woman. How could I have not seen this earlier? I leaned into her and kissed her. It was the first time we had ever kissed on the lips. It was soft. It was sensual. It was nice. Her tongue tasted exactly as I was hoping it would. Our tongues weren't fighting. They were loving each other just as passionately and warmly as Lisa and I were loving each other in that very moment. Reluctantly, she broke the kiss.

"So, I am going to assume that your answer is yes. But let's eat first. I want dessert to be special."

"Lisa, you are special. You always have been. And I love you so much."

"I love you too babe."

We ate dinner side by side at the table. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other. Our smiles, our touches, our flirting said it all. She would rub my legs, my chest, and my neck as we ate. I rubbed her back, her legs, her butt. Oh that delicious butt. This was the first time I had ever touched her intimately before. My cock felt like it was gonna tear a hole in my boxers. Lisa couldn't have been more beautiful and sexy. We kissed in between bites of our food. It was like the outside world didn't or hadn't ever mattered. We finished eating and sat at the table just gazing into each other's eyes. I had never been happier in my life. The dishes would definitely wait until tomorrow.

12