All Comments on 'Picking Up the Pieces'

by creativeandfun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Skipped over 85% of the blah blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved but could have used a few more pages. Ot maybe a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it very detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. You need one more chapter. How do their parents take the news? 5 stars

jayphjayphover 1 year ago

love loved it don't stop writing.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Loved it. Sexy hot story

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NICE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give sexy Aaron a bit of sexy manly chest hair -- he is an attractive young man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story because for once, the characters, especially the male character, wasn't agonizing over the morality of incest. So many stories seem to dwell on that aspect; "oh but it's wrong" "but she's my sister" "it will change everything" "I don't want to hurt her" and the characters go on and on agonizing over the incest aspect. For once, the writer has skipped it and quite frankly I find this MORE REALISTIC and I'll tell you why. This couple, this pair, this brother and sister had ALWAYS been close...probably ALWAYS been in love. When the time came, neither one agonized over the fact that they were brother and sister because they'd always been in love for years which I think is the most likely situation to result in such an incestuous relationship. It's far more unlikely for a brother and sister to not be close or antagonistic towards each other (brat!) and then suddenly become lovers. I think these two were always connected in such a way that it all happened naturally and they had nothing to dwell on, to agonize over, to worry about society or morals or taboos. Too many stories focus on that taboo "No-No" scene as if it's OKAY to have an incestuous relationship as long as you fight it or resist it or say to yourself "this is wrong....but...I must give in" You can resist it and tell yourself and your sibling (mother, father , daughter etc) that it's "wrong" and "lions and tigers oh my! we shouldn't....we shouldn't (but we are and we will) These moralistic battles played out in the minds of those about to commit incest doesn't make them nicer, or better or more moral or okay because they debated it first....but it's almost as though the authors include such scenes to show that they ARE MORAL people and just can't help themselves giving in to incest lust. Just nice to read a story where the main players knew from the get-go that it was the right thing for them.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Hot story thank you. a second chapter would be good. What reaction do the parents have if they are still around? Will they make a baby now they are together forever?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Very good! 5 Stars. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

was wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeandfun@creativeandfun
Attractive 59 year old bi WMM who is sexually adventurous and extremely open minded. I have quite a few kinks I would love to share and would love to hear yours as well. HI everyone! Just wanted to check in and let you know I have several stories I am still working on. Quite ...