Picking Up the Pieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up from the table and walked down the hall to my bedroom. I asked her to stop before she went in. I picked her up and carried her across the threshold and walked to lay her on the bed.

"Aaron, when you picked me up and carried me across the threshold, did that mean what I thought it meant?"

"Yes it does love. I want you to be mine forever. Although we legally can't, we certainly can act as husband and wife if that is what you truly want."

"Can we pick out rings?"

"That's what I was hoping."

"I love you Aaron."

"I love you Lisa."

I kissed Lisa with the passion of a man who hadn't seen his lover in years. I wanted her to know how much I loved her, craved her, wanted her. I wanted to make her the happiest woman alive. As I kissed her lips, down her back, into her inner thighs and into her cleavage, I discovered she had placed perfume in strategic areas on her body. Her scent and her passion in returning my attention caused my erection to stay hard and not subside. When I had her kneel on the bed in the upright position, I kneeled behind her, kissing her neck, as I slowly peeled the teddy off of her, I moved my hands softly over her breasts, kneading them, gently squeezing the nipples, hearing her moans as she leaned back to kiss me. My left hand dropped to slowly caress her stomach. My right hand gently massaged her ass as I let my fingers dance playfully up and down her ass crack. My left hand found her pussy. I cupped it in the palm of my hand. She was wet.

She reached behind her, using one hand to push my boxers down, while the other hand wrapped around the shaft of my cock, gently massaging it. After several minutes of teasing, caressing, and kissing, I turned her around to face me as we continued to kiss like lovers. She laid on her back and opened her legs to accept me. I slid into her without any problems. Her pussy was soaked. It was hungry. It was inviting. I put both of her legs over my shoulders as we continued to kiss. I backed my face away from her so I could look into those piercing, beautiful blue eyes.

She grabbed my waist and pulled and pushed me in and out of her. This is what I had envisioned the perfect sexual scenario to look and feel like. We were in tune with each other. Brother-sister-best friends-lovers. Nothing could have been more perfect. I pumped in and out of her. Every time she came, she would tell me and I could feel it. Her pussy contracted and released around my cock each time she came. I didn't want this to end. This evening. This perfect evening. With the perfect woman for me.

I could feel myself getting closer. I told Lisa. She told me to cum in her, that she wanted my cum inside of her, and that she would always want my cum, either in her pussy, her ass, or her mouth. The visuals painted in my mind of giving her my cum and I told her it was time. She pulled me by the waist as deep as she could get me in her. My cock exploded in her. She screamed as another orgasm hit her as I was filling her with cum. Before I went to pull out, she pulled me back into her as another orgasm shook her. She pulled my face to her and we kissed passionately. Both of us were breathing heavy and happy. We smiled at each other.

"I love you Lisa."

"I love you Aaron."

The next morning, I was awakened to Lisa sucking my cock. She was on her side facing me, her pussy near my head.

"I wanted breakfast and your cock looked like the perfect answer."

"It's all yours all the time love."

She smiled and went back to sucking me and stroking me with one hand while her other hand massaged my balls. With her pussy so close to my head, I couldn't leave her out of the fun so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I could taste our passion from last night. I could taste her cum, my cum, our cum. It was so delicious. Her pussy was soaking wet. I slid my tongue into her and sucked with my lips. I wanted every ounce of the juice that was inside of her. She tasted so wonderful, so sexual, so delicious. I moved her ever so slightly so that I could get her clit into my mouth. She had quickened her pace in sucking me and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer. Her mouth felt so good. I sucked on her clit like a lollipop. I could tell I was making her cum because she would buck and squeal each time she came, giving me even more pussy juice to suck down my throat and into my waiting stomach.

I was moaning my approval even more as she sucked and she could sense I was close to filling her mouth with cum. She came on my tongue one more time before I emptied my seed into her mouth. She moaned and giggled as I came in her mouth. She kept up her sucking and licking until I went limp in her mouth. When she was done, she got up and turned around so that she was sitting on my stomach.

"You are a wonderful lover Aaron. I hope we can repeat this a billion times."

"You're not so bad yourself. Can we make it two billion times?"

"I wouldn't hate it."

She leaned down to kiss me. She pulled back and looked at me, deep into my eyes.

"Aaron I am the happiest woman in the world right now. I love you baby."

"I love you Lisa, forever and always."

We got up and showered together. Over breakfast, we discussed selling her house and moving in with me. She agreed that it sounded like a great idea.

As we were cleaning the kitchen, I was standing at the sink washing the dishes. Lisa kneeled behind me and put her face in between my ass cheeks and snaked her tongue into my asshole. I had never been stimulated back there but I had to admit, it felt wonderful. She told me to put one leg up on the counter so that I was wide open for her. I did so. She tongue fucked my asshole so softly, yet so firmly until I could feel she had her tongue all the way up my ass. She got me nice and relaxed until she pulled her mouth away and replaced her tongue with two fingers. She walked me over to the sofa with the fingers in my ass and had me get in the doggy position. She reached down, got behind me, and put my cock in her mouth as she continued with fingering my ass. I told her I was getting close.

She pulled her fingers out of my ass and told me to put my cum in her ass. She got on the floor in the doggy position and I lined up my cock with her asshole. I slid into her and her ass greedily accepted my cock. I grabbed her by the hips and started fucking slowly in and out of her ass. She backed up against my cock and told me to fuck her hard and give her my cum in her ass. I was only able to last a few minutes because she had me so worked up when she was tonguing and fingering my asshole. I emptied my cum into her bowels as she moaned and giggled her approval.

"You know this means another shower, don't you Lisa?"

"Yes I do know and I would love to shower with you every single day Aaron."

We got Lisa's house sold a few short weeks later. She now lives with me and we couldn't be happier. And, oh yeah, tomorrow, we're going to the park again to play HORSE!

=====

Thanks for reading everyone. Please rate my story and comment on it.

12