Pickle Ball Pt. 02

Story Info
One couple meets another. The game heats up.
2.4k words
4.52
7.3k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pickle Ball, Part 2

So, I thought my writing days were over. I was dried out. But you pick up things and your mind begins to run with them and before you know it, here we are. Contrary to what Baba Ram Dass said, you never know what's next nor what's around the corner. Enjoy it and maybe drop me a line.

Soon after I got to the park, I was pulled into a mixed doubles game. The other players were also beginners but I quickly found that I was better at the game than they were. My partner was a tall, thin woman I'd seen at previous lessons. Her name was Sheila. She was very nice and, I noticed, wearing a wedding band.

Although they had come to the lessons, I hadn't seen my opponents before. His name was Jay and her name was Janice. They were also very nice. The game went to two twenty-one point games before we called it a day. This was okay with me because my knee had begun to ache. Now was a good time to quit.

I'd worked up a good sweat this time so I found my way into the group shower. Jay and I were the only ones and he was too busy soaping up to see me enter. As the water poured down on me, I studied him. He was the same size as me, similar build, no ass either and a similar seven inches. I noticed that he was shaved down there, too.

I was rubbing my knee when Jay walked over to me. "Say, Ray, where's that nice looking woman you were playing with the other day? She was cute!"

"Oh, that would be Beth. She tumbled and hurt her shoulder so she'll be gone for a couple of days. It's just a little bruise."

"That's too bad. Tell her Jay and Janice hope she feels better soon."

"I surely will, Jay."

"Are you two a couple?"

"No, no, no. She lives in the neighborhood. We just met."

"Yeah, but do you...you know."

I laughed. "Oh, I see what you're getting at. Let's say we are friends with benefits."

He laughed. "Good. I'm glad someone is getting a piece of that. I might have made a move."

"Aren't you married to Janice?"

"You bet. We like to swing. Same room."

"Nice."

He reached for my dick. "Sure is a beauty."

I reached for his and stroked it. "Thanks."

I pushed away from him and got my towel. I said, "Perhaps, we can do this again in the proper setting. I'll discuss it with Beth and you discuss it with Janice and we'll see if we're all on the same page. And, by the way, Beth and I are both bisexual."

"Then we'll fit perfectly." He smiled and we shook hands. We dressed quickly and walked out of the locker room together. "Do you want to get a cup of coffee?"

"Sure."

Janice was waiting for us at the snack bar. I hadn't taken a good look at her before but now, I was giving her the once over, and she was doing the same to me. She was about five foot five, with a little more padding. She was wearing a low cut pink blouse that showed her large tits encased in the imprint of a lacy white bra. She had a nice ass, too. I would describe her as voluptuous. "What took you so long, Jay?"

"Oh, Ray and I were having sex, dear."

The coffee spilled out of her mouth. Jay and I exploded in laughter. "Gotcha!" said Jay.

"Yes, you did, my comedian husband."

"Actually, there is a grain of truth to that. Ray and I were talking about some things we have in common."

"Like what?"

"Well, we both about the same height. We both have similar builds. We both have seven inch dicks. We both like to swing and we're both bisexual."

Again, the coffee spewed from her mouth. "Jay, you're killing me. I can't get a sip down!" She wiped off her mouth and looked at me, as if to say, is he for real?

"He's a classy guy, isn't he. But what he says is true. My friend, Beth and I..."

"Yes, where is Beth?"

"Beth fell and bruised her shoulder. She'll be recovering for a few days. However, Beth and I might be interested in joining you two. I have to discuss it with her."

"Is she your partner?"

"No, she's a neighbor and a friend with benefits. You know, let me take a picture of you guys to show her." I took out my phone and snapped a couple.

"Too bad, we're in public or we could give you some real photos."

"Let's exchange emails and phone numbers. We will get back to you, okay?"

We had a pleasant exchange. However, my mind was rife with possibilities. I headed home not long after while my head was full of bees. I called Beth as soon as I got in.

"So, how's your shoulder today, ya' brat?"

"Much better, thank you. And how was your game?"

"I have a lot to tell you. Can I come over? Do you need anything?"

"Yes, I do. I need milk, I need something to nosh on and I need your sweet penis. How fast can you make it?"

"Give me a few minutes." I went to pick up milk and I picked up some chocolate and some nuts. I stopped in the bakery and picked up fresh blueberry muffins. I was at Beth's place in under a half hour.

"Food's here!" I yelled through the screen door. Beth welcomed me in a diaphanous. silky pink robe.

"Good! I've prepared a full menu. Let me make some coffee and you tell me about your pickle...ball."

Fortunately, she loved the juicy muffins. As we ate, I told her all about Jay and Janice, whom she remembered from the class. I showed her their picture and she seemed enthusiastic. Just then, Jay sent a bunch of pictures to my phone. We looked at the six pictures that truly whet our appetite. The first one showed Janice sucking Jay's cock. The second showed Jay eating Janice's shaved snatch. The third showed Janice in a strap-on pushing into Jay's ass. The fourth had Janice fucking Jay in the cowgirl position and the fifth photo showed Janice in a bukkake scene with several men, covered in cum.

"So, what do you think? Could you fuck them? I kind of like those pix, they seem to be pretty uninhibited, to say the least."

"Yeah, I could do them. I like that they are shaved, too. We'll have to take a few pictures to send back to them. But right now, I really need your cock, mister."

I stood up and began to disrobe. "No, let me," said Beth. She slowly stripped me. As she slipped my underwear down, she rubbed her face all over my dick, swiping her tongue around it. I got hard immediately. "Oh...oh," she moaned, occasionally licking the head. "I need it in me."

She plopped on the bed and in a moment, she was pulling my cock inside her warm womb. She was very active, moving around and pulling me deeper. She scratched my arms and my back as she pulled at me. I could tell that this was going to be a fast, animal fuck. I could feel her need. I pumped hard and deep several times when she began to shake. She began to cum and vibrate on my body. I plunged deeper and she muttered, "Yes, like that, deeper...do me deeper." I plunged again and this time, she exploded in a cold sweat, shaking and cumming hard. She arched, held her ass up off the bed and collapsed like a rag doll.

"Damn! I needed that. Thank you, kind sir. Now, let me make you cum."

"No, let's take some pictures as long as I'm hard."

The first picture was of Beth's tongue on the tip of my cock. It was a hot shot, for sure. Next was Beth on her back, stretched out and legs spread with her fingers holding her vulva lips apart. The third shot was a close up of Beth's nipple and my tongue. We took a shot of me licking her asshole. The next shots were a series of Beth sucking me and taking me deep. I began to feel my cum boiling up inside. The last shots were of my cum dripping into her mouth. "One more," she said. The picture showed Beth's mouth full of my seed dripping it into my mouth. That was surely the best of the bunch.

We selected pictures and mailed them off to Jay and Janice. "That should get their attention," I said.

Beth said, "Now, let's fuck."

"Who died and left you boss? Maybe I don't want to fuck?"

"Okay by me. I just jill myself until I squirt all over the smirk on your face."

I started to laugh. "Oh, you really are a brat. I just may have to spank you for being such a smartass."

She sprawled over my knees and shook her ass at me. I leaned over and licked down her crack to her little star. Rimming it and slobbering all over her cheeks, I sat back and brought my open palm down. I smacked her hard enough to feel the sting. Then I leaned over and licked her flushed cheeks. "I think from now on, you're going to have to give me a little more respect if you want more of the cock that's pushing against your hungry clit."

"Or what will you do?"

Smack! My palm came down again, harder this time. Her cheeks were getting rosy red. I smacked her again, and this time, even harder. Her cheeks were red enough. I licked her cheeks very tenderly. Her slit had captured the head of my cock and she was pushing against me. I gently laid her on her stomach. Smack! One more for good luck. I squeezed her red cheeks. I reached into the nightstand and got some skin cream which I liberally applied to each of her buttocks. Lifting her by her hips, I slipped me cock into her very hot pocket. At the same time, I massaged her ass and soothed her redness. She was pumping against me but I knew this wouldn't get her off. I eased out of her and lay on my back. She smiled and slid her legs over my hips, and as she moved up my chest, the aroma of her wetness was intoxicating.

"I'm sorry. I was a bad girl. I won't be bad again but if I am, you'll have to punish me again. But, to tell you the truth, right now, my pussy has the power. I can force you to eat me." She sank down on my face and rubbed her soaking groin over my face. I grabbed her cheeks hard and pulled her onto my lips. I began literally "eating" her; I was making chewing sounds and sucking her labia and clit hood. And she was delicious. After a series of sensual moans, she slid back down and impaled herself on my shaft. We got into a hard, piston-like rhythm. She was grinding and grunting and, I surmised, was in the throes of a powerful orgasm. I was right. No sooner had that thought occurred to me when I suddenly felt flooded. She lifted up and squirted down, splashing me up to my chest. Honestly, at first, I was surprised. A moment later, I felt good and dirty and feral. I pulled her back down on my cock. With her squeezing and manipulating her muscles, I soon sprayed my jizz somewhere up the lazy river. I must have shot a liter, at least, that's what it felt like.

I wasn't through with my bad girl. I pulled her off my dick and pushed my face into her little quim. She loved it. She was bearing down on my chin while our juices flowed out of her. I could feel her clit rubbing and wiggling against my stubble. I reached my tongue in deeper and licked at her walls. She shook and slowly relaxed. I pulled off me and we lie, exhausted on the bed. I leaned over her lips and we spent the next ten minutes licking our mouths, inside and out, cleaning all our combined juices.

The phone dinged. I had a message. I reached over and saw that it was Jay and Janice. Beth pressed it.

"We love your pictures. Do you guys ever cam?"

I looked at Beth. "I've never cammed, have you? I mean, I've watched some..."

"Yeah, I've cammed. I used to cam with one of my girlfriends." She got out of bed and got her laptop. She plugged in a camera, attached it to the top of the screen and opened the software. Within moments, we had a color image of ourselves looking back at us. "There. It helps to know how to Zoom, too."

She typed back. "What address to cam? We're set up."

She turned to me, "This could be fun."

"I don't know. It could be stupid. We can always meet them in person. I mean, they live nearby."

"Let's get silly. What else interesting do you have to do?"

They texted back a web address and a password. Beth entered it and adjusted the camera. In moments, we had Jay and Janice saying hello.

Beth asked, "Where are you?"

Janice replied, "In bed. We looked at your pictures and we jumped on each other. Where are you?"

"Also in bed." She widened out the view to take in both of us nude. "We just had one hellova roll, too!"

Janice widened their shot, too, revealing her big chest and Jay's limp dick. "Now, that's better," she said. "Do you love sex as much as we do?"

"Indeed, we do. Am I to understand that you folks are bi, too?" asked Beth.

"Oh, yes. Both of us are pretty free. Whatever feels good, you know?"

"So, why are we sitting in separate bedrooms and talking about this. Why aren't we all in one room playing? I think this camming thing is stupid." I said.

"I don't know and I kind of agree with you. We live in The Springs complex off eightieth street. It's around the back, on the lake, number thirty-five. Come over now."

"Oh, that's pretty close to us. We just about five minutes away from you."

"Come join us. And bring some party favors, would you? We're all out."

Beth looked at me. I looked at her. "Let's do it," she said.