Pickle-face and the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No lobster ever looked so delicious, Ken thought. Allie's breasts were large and firm, topped with small areolas and nipples. Light freckles decorated her upper chest. Looking into the water, he was delighted to see she was trimmed instead of shaved, her patch of fur slightly darker than the hair on her head.

"You work out," Allie said, tossing her chin towards his chest.

"A little. Mostly I just play squash with a friend. Hasn't stopped my gut from growing, though. A 'scotch paunch', Meredith called it."

Allie checked him out. "It happens to lots of guys when they hit 38. It's hardly noticeable. It's cute. Nordic skiing is fantastic for the gut and lower body, you know."

She checked him out again. Ken didn't know what to make of her smile and tilt of her head.

"Are you sure your boyfriend—"

"You came here to relax, so relax! Oh, or should I get out and leave you alone? I've pestered you all day. You did come here to be by yourself."

"I don't want you to leave, Allie. I just don't want to get into a fistfight with a jealous boyfriend."

Allie swallowed and looked down. "He's not coming. He dumped me just before Christmas."

"I was beginning to wonder. So, why did you say he was coming?"

"Are you kidding? I get here and find a single man is the only other person here? A guy who was an absolute asshole the first time I met him?"

"You thought I'd harass you?"

"Or worse. I didn't know what you were really like."

"Well, I'm sorry you broke up, Allie."

After a moment, she said, "That's it? No probing for details? No asking how long we were together? No 'Gee, it's his loss. You'll find someone better soon.'?"

Ken laughed. "Gee, Allie, how long were you together? And it really is his loss. You're wonderful. I'm sure you'll find someone better soon."

"That's more like it," Allie said with a smile. She drew a breath. "We were together one year. I thought it was going great. Then we started having more and more squabbles. Then just before Christmas we had a big one. He said a lot of things. I said a lot of things back. Just usual couples' gripes, really. Nothing we couldn't patch up."

She looked away and sighed. "Then he said he hated looking at me. Couldn't stand being around a sour-faced gargoyle any longer."

She looked so wounded when she looked back. "There's no patching that up. We'd already booked this place, so I paid him his half and came here alone. Guess I should be happy he put up with me as long as he did."

Ken realized that until that moment, he had completely stopped noticing Allie's natural scowling expression. In fact, it had become part of her charm.

"That's complete bullshit, Allie. He really is an idiot to let someone as wonderful as you go."

"I know how I look," Allie said. "I try to keep my expression 'up', if you know what I mean, but it's hard. Easy to forget. If I let it drop, people think I'm angry or unhappy. I swear I'll strangle the next guy who tells me to smile."

"Well, at the risk of getting strangled, you do have an absolutely stunning smile, Allie. But yeah... some guys think women owe them beauty or something."

"You have it too," she said.

"Have what?"

"Don't you watch your own videos? When you're pondering something, you scowl. Your nose all wrinkles up and you get that triangle between your eyebrows. You look like you're smelling a wet fart."

"Okay, but it's nothing unusual."

"You haven't seen any of the memes?" she asked.

"There are memes of me scowling?"

Allie reached for her phone from beside the tub then set it down in frustration. "Cell service is still out or I'd show you. There aren't many, but some of them are pretty funny. If it means anything, me and my girlfriends think your scowl is kind of cute."

Ken blew out a breath. "Oh, great. My scowl is cute. Yours gets you dumped. How is that fair?"

"Life isn't fair, Ken."

"No. But people should be."

Allie regarded him, then smiled broadly. Again, Ken's heart skipped a beat.

"Let's take a selfie!" she said.

Allie grabbed her phone and slid around the tub to sit beside him. She pulled his arm around her shoulder as she put her arm around him then, leaning in, they adopted their very worst expressions. They laughed as each picture became worse and worse.

"Okay, that's enough," said Ken when they could no longer keep smiles off their faces. "Any more and your phone is going to shatter."

Allie put her phone aside and snuggled against him, pulling his arm around her tight, her body feeling warmer than the water. Ken willed his cock to behave.

The sun was setting in orange and mauve behind the trees on the far side of the lake. High above, scattered wispy clouds spread pastel colors across the sky.

"Can I ask you something, Allie?"

She nestled against him. "Anything."

"You know my exact age. That's not public knowledge. You know I was with Meredith, and she went to great lengths to appear single... to increase her appeal to her fanbase. Earlier, you quoted my blog verbatim."

"Well, I'm good at research. And I kind of used to be a real fangirl of yours—I wanted to know everything."

"Like a groupie?"

Allie turned to look at him. "Do crypto experts get groupies?"

"I've had come-ons from women attracted to money. And there was a guy who stalked me for a while."

"Was he cute? Did he send dick pics?"

"Probably would have got to that stage if I hadn't filed a restraining order. Allie, did you... did you know I was going to be here?"

She laughed. "Wow, someone's full of themselves. I had no idea. If you remember, I was pretty pissed to find you, of all people, staying here. No, you cured me of being a fangirl when you were so nasty at the conference."

"I'm sorry, Allie."

"I mean, I've still kept track," she said. "You're still brilliant. But how you treated me at the conference... I was just destroyed. So, yesterday I wasn't exactly happy to see you here, and then you were an asshole again. When they say 'never meet your heroes' they aren't kidding."

"And now?"

Allie regarded him. "And now I see you're not some idol or super genius. You're human. Real. And not at all like I expected. Hey, the water's getting cold."

"Want to heat it up again?" Ken asked.

"I'm getting all wrinkly-fingered. And it's getting dark. We'd better go in and see if there are any candles or anything."

Allie stepped out of the tub and helped Ken do the same. They realized they hadn't brought towels.

"Dry my back?" she asked, turning around and looking over her shoulder.

Ken squeegeed water off her back then, with some prompting from Allie, off her ass and the backs of her legs. Allie brushed water off her front then asked him to turn and swept water off his back and ass.

She gave his bum a squeeze. "Yep. Nordic skiing will tone you up. After a few weeks you'll have buns you can crack walnuts with."

Ken turned, meeting her playful expression. "Your ass is already there. Is that a trick you perform at parties?"

Allie grinned, took his hand and they went to stand before the fire.

~~~~

Ken didn't know why, but standing naked beside Allie in the roaring orange heat of the fireplace seemed more intimate than the hot tub. When their fronts were dry, they turned to warm their rears, facing into the growing dark of the chalet.

"We'd better get dressed and look for candles," he said.

Allie captured his pinkie finger with hers. "Not... not yet," she said in a little voice. "I like this."

"Okay. I like this too."

When their back sides were dry, they faced the fire again, catching each other's eyes as they turned. Ken linked his pinkie with Allie's.

After a moment, Allie asked "Would you have come here if you were still with Meredith?"

"Hah, no. We were scheduled to be in the Maldives."

"Wow. And what would you be doing?"

"Posting endless pictures of her posing in her outfit of the day, eating ridiculous meals and watching her flirt with every empty-headed hardbody there. And suck up to anyone of importance, especially other influencers, hoping for a follow or a like."

"No sex?"

"With her, a lot of times it was transactional. 'Buy me this outfit and I'll be your whore all week.' 'You can fuck me up the bum if we fly to Rio.' Not always—we had a good sex life—but with her it was often a reward."

"Hmm. Sex has to be fun. Free. Two people who like each other a lot playing and giving and enjoying."

"That's a great way to look at it, Allie."

"I was so looking forward to a week here alone with my boyfriend," she said. "Us skiing along the logging roads, soaking in the tub, making love in front of the fire."

She paused. "You know what else we planned? This was to be a free use week."

"I have no idea what that means."

"Free use. Either of us could use the other whenever we wanted. No asking permission. No lovey-dovey—just 'bend over and I'm going to rail you right now'."

Ken cleared his throat. "I've never... is that actually a thing?"

"You're a guy. You must watch porn. It's definitely a thing. We thought it would be fun to try."

"What if the woman isn't ready? I mean, the build-up and preliminaries are just as important as the 'in-out, in-out' part."

"That was part of our arrangement," Allie said, glancing at Ken. "Obviously he'd have to get me ready first, unless he didn't want to grease us both up with a ton of lube. But with the right guy, I'm ready after just a kiss on the neck. For him, I'd have to get him hard if I wanted to get fucked, but nothing said I couldn't just push him down and put my pussy in his face. Or my tits."

Ken pictured forcing Allie onto her hands and knees in front of the fire and taking her from behind without a word exchanged. Best of all, she would not only allow it, but eagerly invite it. He pictured waking in the night to her lowering her needy cunt to his face then licking her to orgasm without a single word between them.

He covered his suddenly stiff cock with his hand.

"Kind of exciting, isn't it?" she said with a tentative smile.

"It's... it's something else, all right. Fine for porn, but in real life, that would require a lot of trust."

Allie faced him and moved his hand, watching his iron-hard cock spring free. Pulling him into a loose embrace, she said, "Do you trust me?"

~~~~

Ken hugged Allie to him, reveling in her warm naked body pressed to his. She was exactly his height and he didn't have to stoop when he pressed his lips to hers.

Allie gave a delightful little coo and pressed back, sliding her hand up behind his neck. It was a tender, tentative kiss and Ken felt his heart accelerate. He plucked her lips with his own, getting used to her novel taste and texture.

He pulled back. Allie looked at him, flushed and breathing fast. The hunger in her eyes was unmistakable.

"Allie, I think—"

"Shh. We both think too much." She kissed him again, harder. "Can't we just have fun without overthinking?"

"I'm too old for you," Ken said, separating. He touched foreheads with her, his hand drifting up to stroke her cheek.

"You're not," she said, her eyes full of mirth.

"You're on the rebound."

"So are you," Allie breathed. "Let me comfort you. And you can comfort me."

Ken pulled back further. "There, there," he said patting her head. "There, there."

Allie laughed then had him on his back on the fake fur rug before Ken knew what happened. She kissed him while running one hand over his head. Her other hand stroked his cock, smearing the pre-come that had appeared around the head.

"Can I use you?" she asked. "I really, really need to use you."

He nodded. "I'm yours. Allie."

She straddled him and ran his cock along her already sopping wet furrow. "And I'm yours. Use me anytime, anywhere, any how."

Sitting upright, Allie lined herself up and with a shuddering sigh, slowly sank down onto his cock, her eyes boring into his.

Ken groaned as her tight warmth and slickness enveloped him.

A little smile lit her face. "You feel so good," she breathed, then pulled Ken's hands to her breasts.

He moved his palms in circles across her hard nipples then squeezed and caressed, amazed at the size and firmness of her wonderful boobs. Allie began sliding and grinding against him, her firm thighs tight on the sides of his legs, stirring his iron cock inside her tight passage and mashing her clit against him. Her mouth dropped open as her eyebrows lifted and she closed her eyes.

Allie lifted until only the head of his cock was within her, then sank down. She wriggled her hips from side-to-side, slid back and forth then lifted to repeat the process. Ken held and stroked her breasts, pushing up into her each time she sank down, captivated by her raised-eyebrow expression of lust and how the firelight turned her honey-colored hair into shimmering threads of gold.

Pausing, Allie leaned over Ken and lifted his head to one breast. She scooped folds of the fake fur mat behind his neck for him to rest his head on then, planting her palms on either side of his shoulders, began riding him again.

Ken sucked gently then circled her nipple with his tongue, squeezing her breast in a milking motion while kneading and caressing her other breast.

"Yes, yes! Like that. Gentle. Oh, good boy. What a very good boy."

He would have laughed if Allie's breathy words weren't so sultry and her clasping passage working his cock wasn't rapidly drawing him to orgasm. Ken concentrated on staying in control, thinking other thoughts, trying to ignore the sensation of her soft breast in his face and the steamy snug warmth he felt each time she impaled herself on his stiff dick.

She switched his mouth to her other breast then increased her tempo, rising and sliding and grinding with increasing passion. She sat up, her breast popping from Ken's mouth then wriggled and ground delightfully, her breath becoming rapid gasps and joyful little moans.

Just before Ken lost control, Allie froze and gave a hoarse groan. Ken felt a flood of slickness as her pussy began pulsing rhythmically around the base of his cock. Her eyes fluttered, her mouth hung open and her head lolled to one side before dropping down, her hair falling around her face in a curtain.

Slowly, Allie lowered herself to lay on Ken, her breath still rapid as she kissed his neck and stroked his head.

"Thank you," she said, teasing his ear with her lips.

She wriggled her hips. "Mmm. You're still hard. You didn't come?

"I wouldn't be much use if I came before you did."

Allie laughed. "Your turn then."

"Get on your hands and knees," Ken said.

"Na ah. With free use, you don't give orders. You don't ask. You just take. Want me in a certain position? Put me there."

Ken looked at her to make sure she was sincere. She bit her lip then waggled her eyebrows with a saucy, daring expression.

Rolling her off, he kneeled beside her, rolled her onto her front then gripped her hips. He guided her ass up then, hand on her neck, urged her face down onto the fluffy rug. Positioning behind her, he forced her knees apart. Allie glanced back with eager anticipation.

Face down and ass up, Allie looked submissive and wanton. Ken paused to gaze at her toned, wide bum. Between her firm thighs, her pussy lips were puffy and slick from her orgasm.

When Allie wiggled her ass, Ken shuffled forward and ran his cock between her swollen lips. She pushed back eagerly, seeking to capture his dick in her opening. Finally, Ken grasped her hips and pushed into her welcoming warmth.

Allie gave a satisfied groan as Ken's cock once again speared her open to seat deep within her. She stretched her arms on the rug above her head to more easily push back as Ken began fucking her.

Ken took his time, savoring the sight of his cock disappearing into Allie, how her puffy lips spread around his shaft to accommodate him and how her needy inner passage clung each time he withdrew as though desperate to keep him in her forever.

He held her hips as he fucked her, enjoying her soft sighs and tiny moans. She kept her head down, face rocking against the rug as she let Ken use her. The one time she raised her head, he forced her back down.

"There's a good girl," he said. "A very good girl."

Allie gave a pleased little coo and pushed back harder.

Night had bathed the open space of the chalet in darkness, with only the flickering fire casting dancing orange and shadows across the room. Allie's sighs turned to deep grunts as Ken took her with more force. As his control eroded, his animal need took over and he rammed into her, hands clawed into the meaty sides of her ass, pulling her back as he thrust forward, aided by Allie pushing back in time with each savage thrust.

Allie reached a hand between her legs and swiped two fingers over her engorged clit, then reached further to glide along the underside of Ken's swinging balls.

Feeling her soft touch on his balls, Ken rammed into Allie once, then twice. She cried out at his sudden forcefulness, then strummed her clit rapidly as he unloaded inside her.

He held her tight against him as his cock leaped and throbbed, pumping Allie full with momentous blasts. As he sailed off into the white bliss of release, Ken heard a long groan from Allie and was dimly aware she was coming around his dick once more.

~~~~

They embraced beside the fire, recovering. Ken stroked Allie's hair then she took his hand and kissed it. Her shining eyes and beautiful contented smile kept Ken's heart from settling.

"You were quite the beast there, professor," she said. "I think the 'free use' thing appeals to you."

"You appeal to me, Allie. But yeah, I kind of liked not having to be so delicate and caring for once."

They kissed—a tender kiss full of passion and hint of promise—then looked at each other.

Ken said, "I can't believe I just fucked The Fretful Investor."

Allie laughed. "I can't believe I finally fucked Kenneth Henry Hellenberg."

He looked at her. "Finally?"

She shrugged. "I was a fangirl. I... I wondered about it a couple of times."

"Are you serious? Sure you're not a stalker?"

"After today, I could become one."

"After today," Ken said, "I might start stalking you."

~~~~

That night they slept in Allie's king-sized bed but didn't need the room. The wind picked up again, howling and buffeting the chalet, and Allie pleaded for Ken to hold her all night.

Just before full dawn, Ken woke with a raging erection. Thin daylight through the windows lit the room enough for him to see Allie's sleeping face. She looked like an angel, he thought, and softly kissed her bare neck and shoulders and stroked her hair.

Under the covers he caressed one bare breast, and Allie stirred.

"Mmm," she whispered. "Stop or I'll need to use you."

Ken kissed her then rolled her onto her back and slid on top, forcing her legs apart. His stiff cock pushed at her insistently and as he kissed Allie's neck, nibbled her ear and caressed her breasts, she was soon slick enough for him to press just the tip inside her. After more minutes of kissing, caressing and thrusting, Allie was wet enough to take all of him inside her.

Allie said nothing, or even open her eyes—but she spread her legs wider then lifted them to lock around Ken's waist, offering herself completely.

In his excitement, he didn't last long, fucking Allie with determination while she gasped and moaned, raking her nails across his back and across his ass.

He came inside her before even realizing he was close. Allie felt his throbbing deep within her and moaned happily, clutching him close with arms and legs as he flooded her.

~~~~

They dozed until chirps and dings from their phones signaled cell service was back, though the power was still out.