Pickle-face and the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,293 Followers

Calls to the owner were met by voice mail saying he was out of the country.

Allie snuggled against Ken. "We might be stuck here a while."

He kissed her forehead. "I can handle that. Beats sleeping on my sister's couch."

"Your place is being renovated?"

"I was wiped out. I had to sell everything, including my condo. My sister rented me that cabin as a Christmas gift. She knew I needed time away from everything. And that's her husband's SUV outside."

Allie was silent for a moment then said, "I thought about your offer to co-author a book. I'd like to do one warning about scams in the crypto scene."

"And ways to protect yourself! Allie, that's a great idea."

"My condo is really empty now that I've kick my ex-boyfriend out."

"Uh..."

"Working together would be easier if you moved in. I could really... use you."

She speared him with an evil grin. Ken chuckled and hugged her.

He said, "Hey, we could use one of those selfies we took last night for the author headshot inside the cover. We could call our book The Ugly Side of Crypto."

Allie laughed, kissed him and slid out of bed.

"You're leaving?" he asked.

She pulled on her grey robe. "I'm going to bake us fresh bread."

"Oh."

She lingered with her hand on the doorframe, waiting.

After a moment, Ken said, "You know, Allie, I've always wanted to use someone while they're trying to bake. Her tits in the flour, maybe a little butter applied to certain locations..."

She looked back with a little smile. "And was it while you were wearing your professor cardigan and glasses and nothing else?"

"Oh. Certainly. It's my absolute favorite fantasy."

"Interesting. We're so alike. Well, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,293 Followers