Pickleball Has Its Perks

Story Info
Pickleball led me to more than pussy.
1.9k words
4.43
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

Like many others, I joined the Pickleball craze. It is an invigorating, refreshing, lively, fun game. But, I observed that while we raved about the fun and the camaraderie and how popular the game had become, lots of women, of all ages were playing. I became more intrigued with the re-discovered relationship potential.

Pickleball actually led me to the Coochie I currently had my Johnson inserted in. One I yearned for years ago, but never had a chance.

Right now I was deep in Kaye's honey pot and she was making it sugar-sweet. She was meeting me thrust for thrust, exhibiting the hunger of a woman who only shared this pussy every blue moon. It had been a few months for me also. I had come once already and was working hard to get a second. Whether I did or not was moot, purely academic. My meat stick was between those sweet lips. She was worth the wait.

I was convinced to play Pickleball with a friend that morning and Kaye happened to be there. Hadn't seen her in years, but damn, she looked delicious sitting on the sidelines, seemingly enjoying watching the rest of us play.

I didn't know anything about her lifestyle or life. I only knew that seeing her today, I liked the thickness of her; in those days she was curvy, but skinny. I did then, but I don't now, purpose skinny much, I like that cushiony feel.

The thing is, she didn't play the game. She was only there hanging out with her childhood friend, Alice. I watched her on the sidelines as she watched me. How to approach her privately was my dilemma.

Then a door opened. When we finished playing, the suggestion was made that maybe we should all go to lunch, quickly seconded by all five of us. We met at a serve-everything restaurant, arriving right after the lunch hour, giving us carte blanche for seating. Yep, I ended up next to Kaye sitting to the right of me.

Lunch with old friends was refreshing. We exchanged news about one another, and about others, but we mostly just enjoyed being around old friends. We ate and hung together for about 90 minutes, then parted ways. I was mesmerized by Kaye and who she had become, overcoming life challenges and still standing regal.

Just before we got up to leave, I passed her the napkin I had written down my number on earlier during the meal. "Nice seeing you, give me a call if you have time," it said. I rose to accommodate her chair and the chair of our friend Alice, seated on the other side of me. Kaye nodded and smiled, giving no hints.

After the hugs and goodbyes, we all went our familiar ways. I had hope, but that was all.

Late the next afternoon, Kaye called. I learned a little of her history that day at the restaurant while everyone talked. Like most of us, she was divorced and was living comfortably. She and the, 'forever in people's business, Alice,' were still best friends.

I happened to be in the grocery store that afternoon when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but answered anyway. "Hey Elliot, it's Kaye, what are you up to?" Said the voice on the other end.

"Hey Kaye, I'm in the grocery store picking up a few necessary items. Good to hear your voice, what are you up to?" I asked back.

"We must be on the same wavelength, she said, because you're in the perfect place. Will you grab some fresh parsley and some Italian seasoned croutons for salad? I'll text you my address, see you around eight, Ciao!" Click.

WTF! We had a date? Well, who was I to question the pussy when it came gift wrapped? So I did as instructed, got my happy ass home, showered and shaved, and by seven I was ready. I thought about underwear but decided against, I had pretty good control.

Kaye answered the door. She had a full-length cooking apron on and what looked like a flowery lightweight dress. The type you save for wearing at home. After greeting me with a peck on the cheek, again; she then said, "Follow me," I followed her into the Living Room where she invited me to fix myself a drink. She said, "There's soda if you prefer, I'll have dinner ready in 15."

Suddenly, I heard a voice call out, "Kaye, I'm sorry, I forgot my towel, can you bring me one, please?"

"Okay. Hold on. Elliot, will you look in the linen closet in the hallway and pass Alice a towel? We got in not long ago from the Pickleball court and she usually showers before going home," she explained.

"Be happy to," I replied. I took a towel from the closet and knocked on the bathroom door, calling out Alice's name at the same time.

"Elliot, is that you?" she asked from the other side, then she said, come on in, I'm behind the shower curtain." I entered and spoke, then placed the towel close so she could reach it, noticing her full body halo through the thin shower curtain at the same time.

She pulled back a bite-size portion of the curtain and stuck her hand through to retrieve it. When I handed it to her, with her other hand she whisked the shower curtain all the way open, giving me the pleasure of her still firm tits and her wet bush. I stood there in shock. "I'm going first," she said.

I was close enough that she quickly unzipped my fly and popped my cock out, which fortunately, wasn't in the same shock zone that my brain was. Alice dropped the towel on the side of the tub, stepped one leg over and sat down, stroking my hardness all the while. Again, WTF!

Alice took me into her mouth and began circling the head with her tongue. She never let my rod go. She started pumping my shaft vigorously and sucking on it, slurping and sliding her lips up and down with the rhythm of her strokes. I blasted in her mouth in less than three minutes, it was quick and delicious. She snatched the towel from underneath her and wiped me down. "I'll be calling you soon, she said."

I was back in the Living Room within 5 minutes as if nothing happened. Kaye was finishing in the kitchen, oblivious to what just transpired, or so I believed.

She welcomed me into the Dining Room where she had laid out a two person feast. It was fantastic and tasty! We enjoyed each other's company, discussing our likes and dislikes, weird things about past relationships we had, books, movies, and what our desires are for the present and the future.

When we crossed over into the Living Room I mentioned Alice. "Oh she's gone already, she left out the back way. You know, Alice and I, we're closer than any two sisters ever were. We know everything about each other and we tell each other practically everything."

Kaye lit a couple of candles to keep the mood afloat. Then she said, "I need to freshen up after all that kitchen work. Make yourself another drink, I'll be back in about 15 minutes."

When she came back in the room my back was to her while I made myself another drink. I suddenly feel her behind me and her hands are snaking around my waist landing in my crotch zone. To myself I'm thinking, this is a hands down, WTF day.

I stand there relishing her hands working my hard cock and her soft breasts massaging my back. After a couple of minutes, she stopped and took my hand. She led me over and sat me down in the middle of the couch. Then she sat down and leaned against the arm. She had changed into a midnight black chiffon-like dress that hiked all the way up her well developed thighs.

Then came another WTF moment. She started spreading her legs slowly and said, "Alice was the Appetizer, I'm the Entree." I fell apart. I was on that pussy like Jack Flash. My tongue was circling her soft Vulva, feeling it getting wetter by the lap. I found her clit and began teasing it. She was ripe and ready.

"That's it, baby, she said. You should have been doing this years ago. I lapped and licked her pussy, forcing her to retreat in pleasure. When she was almost over the arm of the couch, I pulled back, allowing her to regain some composure, then I stuck my finger in her hairy muff getting her worked up again while I zeroed in on her tiny tits with the fat peaks.

"Ooh, this pussy likes you already Elliot, she said. Then she whispered in my ear, come on and fuck me, I've been waiting."

I grabbed both cheeks and rammed my cock in her. She gasped, gazed straight into my eyes, and said, "I've been waiting to feel this dick in me since yesterday. I want you to dominate me, I want you to beat my pussy up."

I raised one leg up so I could get my cock deep in her hot twat. She was panting between her sexually explicit fuck commands. "That's it, Elliot, fuck me, I need to feel that cock throbbing in me, give it to me baby," she kept saying.

I plunged as deep as I could until I couldn't get any deeper. Sweat was popping off my forehead as I fucked her faster and faster. Kaye was bucking and begging. We slowed down and I turned her over on her stomach and spread her legs wide. Then I slid into her soaking wet hole and began bouncing off her ass, my cock went into her deep. I went all the way in, then pulled out, and back in again.

"Just like that, she said, fuck me like that." I rammed that pussy for 10 solid minutes. Kaye kept on backing that ass up to me. We fit and it was some good fucking. We paused again and she turned back over on her back.

"I want to look in your pretty face when I shoot this come in you, I told her. I knew when I saw you that I needed to taste this pussy." I slid my full cock in her and just kept rotating against her clit until she screamed and squirted her warm juices all over me. I eased back but kept stroking.

I was holding her hands over her head as I looked down on her. I'm gonna come in your pussy Kaye, I told her, right now." I shot off my second load of the night, (remember Alice), into her willing and waiting pussy. She kissed me full on the lips, darting her tongue in my mouth, reaching to connect with mine. Like this we stayed, exhausted and sweaty, both of us having given our all, for the next 5 minutes.

We finally pulled ourselves together and finished off the evening with a nightcap. I couldn't leave without asking about the Alice quotient. "We'll talk about that soon, "she said." Which of course meant that there was more exploring planned for our future. As I said in the beginning, there are many benefits to playing Pickleball.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers