Picture Perfect

Story Info
A steamy boudoir photoshoot ignites siblings’ love.
10.7k words
4.73
47.2k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joetex_13
Joetex_13
130 Followers

This is my first story, having perused Literotica for a few years now, I'm finally jumping in to making my own submissions. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have to give, and I'm happy to present this to you all!

This is slow burn with a really long buildup. The scenario in this story has been in my mind for a while, and I'm glad to finally write it out completely. Please enjoy!

All characters in the story are over the age of 18.

*

"Yeah, absolutely not," Taryn said, laughing at the absurd idea Kaylie had thrown out for a wedding gift to her fiancé. "I'm not going to take professional naked pictures for him, he sees me all the time! How is that even special?"

"They aren't naked pictures Taryn, its a boudoir photo shoot. There's a big difference!" Kaylie replied, defending herself.

"Ok, how so? You really expect me to take my clothes off and pose in front of a total stranger? I'm not a model and I'm definitely not a porn star!"

"First off," Kaylie retorted, "you could be a model, you have a great body! And second, it's not porn. Think of it as a photo session that shows off your intimate side. The poses aren't raunchy or anything like that, it would be classic poses, like a pin-up girl! Here, see for yourself."

Kaylie whipped out her phone and opened the photo album app, scrolled to a section and handed it to her best friend, whose jaw dropped when she realized just whose pictures she was seeing. It was Kaylie, posing in different lingerie sets with props.

These are... elegant, Taryn thought to herself, looking closely at the different pictures. They were taken in a bedroom and featured Kaylie's body well using different lights and angles. She stopped on one picture featuring Kaylie kneeling on a bed, facing a window with a sheer white sheet stretched across her front, causing her nipples to poke through the thin fabric. The final picture of the set was simple, Kaylie standing fully nude facing the camera, with a hand covering her pussy, leaving her breasts exposed.

"See? Not porn." Kaylie said, taking her phone back from Taryn, who was still trying to process what she'd just seen.

"Ok, I definitely see what you are talking about. Those pictures are hot! When did you have them done?"

"When Scott and I were engaged, I went to a bridal show and ran into a group of photographers that specialize in boudoir shoots, and the idea seemed fun! So I gave it some thought and had it done. I gave Scott a hardback book with the photos in it on the morning of our wedding, he went wild! He still keeps it in his nightstand."

Taryn looked at her matron of honor, still unsure of herself. "Were you nervous when you did it?"

"A little at first," Kaylie replied, "but once we got started I was surprised how quick the nerves went away. What I was really happy about though, was how the photos made me feel. Even now when I look at them, I feel beautiful, feminine, and confident. I know you'll feel the same way if you do it."

"I just don't know, I can't see myself doing this. I'll have to think about it," Taryn said. Her curiosity was peaked, however. "If anyone ever found out..."

"If anyone ever found out that you wanted to preserve a moment in your life when you felt amazing and decided to share that with your husband? Fuck 'em all if they judged, but no one but me, my photographer, and my husband know about these pictures. And you, now..." Kaylie said.

"Well your secret is safe with me!" Taryn quickly said, reassuring Kaylie.

"I know, and I wouldn't have shown them to you if I thought you might blab!" Said Kaylie. "But for real, if you don't do it, that's totally fine and I definitely respect you for it. Just tell me you'll think about it."

"I will," Kaylie replied.

---

The next few weeks, Taryn tossed the idea back and forth in her brain, trying to decide what she wanted to do. Of course Brian would love it if she did it, of that she had zero doubt. What she was unsure of was how she would be in front of a camera like that. She didn't have doubts about her body, she took care of herself and had an excellent figure. A swimmer in high school, her 5' 6" frame filled out with graceful curves, long legs and a pair of perky, teardrop shaped C-cup breasts.

Her concern was whether she'd be too nervous to actually pose for the photos. This was new territory for her, and just thinking about it at times made her shake with anxiety. Finally, she concluded that she would try, and if the photos didn't turn out like she wanted, she could just trash them and come up with something else as a wedding gift for Brian.

---

"Here's your latte," Taryn said to Kaylie as she sat down. They met up at a coffee shop to talk about wedding plans and what all still needed to be done before the big day. Most everything was already taken care of, a fact of which Taryn was grateful, so she could relax for the last two months before the wedding itself. A few odds and ends still remained but they were working through them comfortably.

"So I've been thinking about your wedding gift idea," Taryn told Kaylie.

"And...?" Kaylie asked, hopeful for her friend. A big smile slowly spread across Taryn's face.

"Yay yay yay!!! I'm so proud of you! Brian is going to LOVE it!" Kaylie exclaimed.

"Shhhhh! I don't need the whole coffee shop knowing my business!" Taryn said, slightly panicked at Kaylie's exuberant response to the news.

"Oh, don't worry about them, they don't know a thing," Kaylie said with a mischievous grin. "But if they did know, I'd bet you'd have some new fans!", waving to a table of guys across the room who looked over to see what the fuss was about.

"Stop!" Taryn laughed, shaking her head at how crazy this whole idea still was in her head. But Kaylie's response had worked to strengthen her resolve and make this photo shoot the best gift a groom could ever get from his bride. For the first time, Taryn was excited about it, and was ready to give boudoir photography a shot.

"So who did you use? Who was your photographer? Those pictures were so well done, the shots are great and they aren't photoshopped. I love them because they really capture you, and I want the same," Taryn told Kaylie, whose smile faltered for the first time.

"What's wrong?" She asked, seeing Kaylie's reaction to her questions. Now Kaylie looked truly worried.

"Oh... you probably don't want to use my photographer..." Kaylie said, breaking eye contact with Taryn and looking down at the floor.

Taryn was confused. Why couldn't she use the same person Kaylie used? It wasn't like her to be so hesitant. Did Kaylie think it was some sort of contest, that Taryn's pictures would come out better? Taryn, inspired by seeing the results of Kaylie's shoot, just wanted to get a great result as well, was that too much to ask?

"What the hell is your problem?" Taryn asked Kaylie, truly hurt by Kaylie's response.

Kaylie, still avoiding Taryn's gaze, said, "It's... it's nothing. I just don't think you'd want the same one."

Taryn was mad now. "Why not? What's with the secrecy? You're the one that convinced me to do this in the first place!"

Kaylie finally looked back at Taryn. "Roger did the shoot."

"Roger... like my BROTHER Roger?" Taryn asked, not believing what she just heard come from Kaylie, and hoping it wasn't true.

"...Yeah." Kaylie said. "And he was great, I have no regrets about shooting with him, but he asked that I keep it quiet because he knew you and I are best friends and he didn't want to cause tension between us, if you knew that he shot me, he thought you might be upset!"

"I AM upset! He doesn't even do that kind of photography, I've seen his portfolio! He shoots nature, sports, and does like family portraits and stuff like that! Hell, he did our engagement photos so I'm actually IN his portfolio! Did he get you to do a shoot just so he could be pervy and have those pictures for himself? I'm going to kill him I swear!"

"Well... you haven't seen his entire portfolio," Kaylie said delicately. "He doesn't advertise that he does boudoir shoots. Pretty much because of the exact reaction you just had, he said that the first thought that most women have when they hear a male shoots boudoir is that they are just voyeurs with nice camera equipment. But it's not like that at all. He was the ultimate professional the entire time, and I actually think it helped me out just knowing the person behind the camera."

"So if he doesn't advertise, how did you hear about him?"

"Please believe me, it was completely random and its all word of mouth. He shot my cousin's boudoir session, who told me about it and gave me his email. It's completely different from his other photography business, and so I had no idea who it was until I did a meet and greet with him a week before we were scheduled to shoot. It ended up being me convincing him to take the gig, because initially he was going to back out."

Taryn still couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her brother, Roger, a boudoir photographer? No way. She tried to visualize him in that capacity, taking shots of a woman in lingerie, working angles, getting her to change poses, and moving lights around for a shot. It was true that he was gifted as a photographer, occasionally being published in magazines, and running a successful side business on top of his full time job as a business manager for an accounting firm.

"Please don't be mad at me... or him for that matter," Kaylie said, worried that their lifelong friendship had just shifted.

Taryn smiled at Kaylie reassuringly. It would take more than that to separate the two. "I'm not... are you surprised I'm a little shocked about it though? I'm glad your pictures came out great, but I guess that rules out your photographer for me!"

Kaylie laughed, relieved that she and Taryn weren't at odds.

"You're right... I guess it does."

---

The next day, Taryn began her search for a boudoir photographer in earnest. Kaylie helped, as they poured over portfolios online of photographers in the area and reached out to a few of them with questions they had about pricing packages. Most of the pictures were good, but Taryn noticed that none of them had captured their subjects quite like Roger had with Kaylie. As she reviewed photos, she began seeing unnatural poses, poor backdrops, and sub-par editing. Roger's photos were the standard by which all others were judged, and none of them were performing to that benchmark.

Taryn was starting to give up hope that she would find a good photographer. Knowing the quality of the photos wasn't what she expected, the nervousness about even doing the shoot once again started creeping into her mind. Then, she remembered what Kaylie said during their conversation, about her confidence in front of the camera being helped because she actually knew the person behind the camera.

She knew Roger, obviously. Three years her senior, growing up with Roger was a typical brother-sister relationship. As children they were both each other's biggest ally, and fiercest enemy at times. He was the annoying older brother, while she was the bratty little sister. Into adulthood, their relationship had formed into a friendship and they genuinely enjoyed each other's company. She knew as his sister, she could trust him. But with this?

No way, not a chance. Sure, he's seen me in a bathing suit loads of times, would this really be that different? Surely he would know why I'd want to do a shoot, and I don't have to get over the hurdle of meeting a total stranger.

His photos are so good! Why does he have to be my brother?

Taryn finally knew what she wanted to do, but didn't know if she had the guts to do it.

--

"Hey, Rog," Taryn said to her older brother.

"Hey baby sis, what's up?"

If you only knew, Roger... Taryn thought to herself

"So, I have a question to ask you, a favor actually. It's cool if you don't want to do it. I mean, I want you to, but if you don't want to that's ok." Taryn was stumbling over her words and her heart was racing.

"Look, we've already talked about all the family pictures you want to take after the ceremony, if you keep adding more to the list, you'll never make it to your own reception!" Roger said, exasperated at his sister's requests for him. He'd gladly offered to photograph the wedding free of charge, there was no one that would be able to capture his little sister's special day better than he could. But it seemed like every time they spoke, she wanted more than he could handle. He tried to be understanding, as he knew she was under a lot of stress but it was starting to add up and he knew he would already be swamped while shooting the wedding, along with the editing job that came afterward.

"Oh, it's not about that... but never mind, it's stupid anyway," Taryn said, beginning to blush with embarrassment. She knew this sounded like a bad idea and it was proving to be true before she could even get the words out. Seeing her reaction, Roger softened.

"What is it, T? What can I do for you?" Roger asked.

"I know you already have a lot on your plate and you're giving us so much... but I was wondering if I might be able to book you for another photo shoot before the wedding."

"Are you wanting re-takes of the engagement pictures? I thought those came out really nicely, I actually put some of them in my ad portfolio! Did you not like them?" Roger said.

"No! We love them, they are perfect! I-I wanted to know if you would do another photo shoot with just me..." Taryn said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Your bridal portraits are going to be done in a few weeks and I'm sorry I can't do them, but trust me, your photographer is the best. You have nothing at all to worry about," Roger told her.

"No... Roger I know this is weird but I wanted to ask you to do a boudoir shoot for me." The words came out before Taryn could even try to stop them.

Whatever Roger was expecting, this wasn't even in the realm of possibility. The question hit him like a ton of bricks. He was speechless.

Taryn continued, "Kaylie showed me her pictures. She didn't want to tell me that you shot her but I made her! They came out great, and of all the other photographers just can't match what you were able to do. They're the best! I know what I'm asking but I know you and I'm comfortable with you, please!"

Roger stared at his baby sister blankly. She did not just ask him to do a boudoir session. Sure, he'd done hundreds of them by this point, but this was different. This was his sister, there was no way he could shoot her.

"No."

"But-"

"No. Conversation over."

--

Later that night in his apartment, Roger replayed the conversation with Taryn over and over in his head. There's no way he could shoot a boudoir session with his little sister, right? There are just certain lines that aren't to be crossed, and that was one of them. Capturing Taryn in that light was not happening.

She came to me to ask, that had to take a lot of courage... but still, there's no way she actually expected me to say yes! Being in a room with Taryn wearing nothing but a bra and panties, and even less...

Roger realized he was now picturing Taryn in a seductive pose, wearing nothing but lingerie, heels, and a seductive smile. His cock began to respond to the mental picture, and he caught himself stroking his shaft through his shorts.

STOP! What the fuck is wrong with you?

His sister was attractive, that was a fact that never evaded him. Seeing her in a bathing suit while growing up, or even the few times he accidentally walked in when she was in her underwear, he was well aware of how hot she was. Could he put that to rest while doing her photoshoot?

Am I considering doing this for her? This is so wrong...

He thought about how abrupt he was with her earlier, and how upset she looked when he left, on the verge of tears and embarrassed. He knew he loved her, and didn't want to see her like that. If she was asking for his help and he could do it, why would he not? Roger picked up his phone and sent a text to Taryn:

-come to my apartment tomorrow, lets talk. I'm sorry I upset you.

A few minutes later, his phone lit up with her reply:

-ok, see you tomorrow

--

"First off," Roger began, "I owe you a huge apology for yesterday."

"No you don't Roger, I should have never come to you in the first place. It's all my fault. I'm sorry for putting you in that position."

He continued, "I was shocked for a number of reasons. I had no idea you knew about me doing boudoir, and then when you asked me to shoot you, I kind of went into panic mode. So, sorry for being a colossal douche about the whole thing. You deserve better than that from your big brother."

Taryn looked at him. "It's ok. I was really nervous about doing a session, but I saw how well Kaylie's photos turned out. You have a real gift!"

Roger smiled at her. "Thanks for the compliment, I mean it. Of all the different kinds of photography I do, I probably enjoy doing boudoir the most, and no, not for that reason! I really enjoy seeing a woman come out of her shell and take a leap. I appreciate that they trust me to bring that side out in them. Also, I love photographing the female form... all shapes of it, there's just something about it that brings me a lot of satisfaction and pride."

It was as if Taryn was looking at her brother through new eyes. She had never heard him talk like that, never even considered that he had that mentality. He continued,

"All that being said, if you are still wanting to do a boudoir shoot, I will do it for you."

"You will?" Taryn asked, hardly believing what her big brother just told her.

"Yeah," he said.

"Thank you so much!!" Taryn rushed forward and into Roger's arms, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. A rush of excitement flew through her heart, along with a tingling sensation that went through her body she couldn't quite explain. "When?"

"Well, these things take a little planning, depending on what you want to do," Roger explained, "This is your show, I'm just here to document it. Do you want to do it at your house, or someplace else?"

Taryn thought about it for a moment. "Not at home, but where else can we go?"

"I do shoots at hotels all the time. Kaylies shoot was at a nice place uptown, we can go there if you liked it."

"Yeah, that sounds fine with me. What all do I need to bring?" Taryn asked.

"Just bring the outfits you want to shoot in, maybe any props or things of that nature you'd want to pose with," Roger said.

"Ok! I can't believe we're doing this, you're the best big brother ever!"

"Aw, you're sweet. So here's some ground rules, and a few things to expect. First off, I need you to tell me that you are comfortable with you and me in a room together, and you being in various states of undress in front of me."

"Wow, you really know how to set the mood with the ladies, don't you!" Taryn laughed at her brother, who now was very businesslike.

Roger said, "It's important. I can work with being a little nervous, but if you're scared, you'll spend the entire shoot trying to hide your body from the camera and that's not something I can really crop out of a finished product."

"Ah, I understand." Taryn took a deep breath, "I am fine with you seeing me." That rush of excitement once again flooded her, and for some unexplained reason, Taryn could sense the damp spot forming on her panties.

"Ok, good. You will set the tone for the shoot. So pick some tunes you like, we'll make the space comfortable for you. Bring a bottle of that Riesling shit wine you like, it'll help you knock the edge off, plus a glass of wine is a great posing prop. But remember: don't get drunk, because sloppy is not sexy. Got it?"

"Check!" Taryn replied, along with a salute.

Roger continued, "We'll start with some candid shots, it'll help you ease into the shoot and I'll be able to get the lenses and lighting squared away with some test shots, then we'll get into the rest of the session. I can guide you through different settings and poses, but it will help if you have some ideas of your own and we can go from there."

Joetex_13
Joetex_13
130 Followers