Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger, with his hands back on Taryn's hips, hooked his thumbs on the sides of her panties and began pulling them down. She opened her legs slightly to allow her panties to slide off more easily and giver her brother a better view of her waiting pussy. He was greeted by a completely bare, beautifully pink, soaking wet slit, that he instinctively reached out to touch. Rubbing her labia with his fingers, he made slow circles around her tight opening, pausing each time around to give attention to her clitoris. Taryn pushed her hips forward, encouraging Roger, and giving small moans as a response. As he inserted a finger into her waiting hole, she opened her eyes slightly and looked down at him.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it," Roger whispered, withdrawing his finger and sticking it to his mouth, tasting her juices.

The next sensation Taryn felt was her feet leaving the ground, as Roger stood, wrapping his arms around the bottom of her ass and lifting her up. Spinning in place, Roger laid his little sister on the bed and crawled up to her, kissing her and massaging her waiting pussy with his fingers. He slowly, deliberately worked his way down her tight body, kissing and nibbling on her neck, licking both of her nipples, and kissing his way down her flat stomach before reaching her mound. Stopping momentarily, he looked up at Taryn, who met his eyes with her and nodded, shifting her pussy upward to allow Roger better access with his mouth. He dove in between her silky thighs, licking slow circles on each one and savoring the scent of his sister's sex, before lightly flicking her swollen lips with his tongue.

"Oh my God..." Taryn moaned, pushing Roger's head down into her pussy, urging him to continue.

Roger placed his tongue on the hood of Taryn's clitoris and applied light pressure, listening to her alternating moans and gasps. Breaking only to stick his tongue inside his sister's pussy, he then focused on her clitoris, taking it in his mouth and sucking it. He felt Taryn's muscles begin to tense and her breathing shorten; he knew he'd found the right place. Keeping his rhythm and motion, Roger kept going until the waves of an intense orgasm crashed over Taryn.

As she began to relax, he kept his mouth on her pussy, only lightly teasing her labia now, letting Taryn relax in the afterglow. She reached down and pulled his head up to hers, kissing him long and deep and tasting herself in his mouth. As he laid on his side next to her, she cuddled up to him and smiled.

"That... was intense, Roger."

"Too intense?" Roger asked Taryn, worried for a moment.

"No! I've never cum like that before... I can't believe my brother just tongue-fucked me!" Taryn said.

Roger smiled back at his little sister, laying in his arms. "I can't believe I just tongue-fucked my sister!"

Taryn made the next move. Kissing him deeply, she placed her hand on the front of Roger's pants and felt his hard cock now begging for release.

"I think we should do something about this," Taryn said.

"I was hoping you might!" Roger said to her.

Unbuckling his belt, Taryn then unzipped Roger's pants and began to slide them down. He lifted his ass off the bed to help her, and finally his cock sprang free from its prison, his head already glistening with pre-cum.

"Fuck, Roger, have you always had this?" Taryn asked, wrapping her hand around his penis and slowly caressing the tip, spreading the pre-cum with her fingers.

"Glad you approve!" Roger answered Taryn, leaning his head back and enjoying the sensation of his sisters hand slowly jerking his cock.

"It's so nice and hard, and all of this for me?" Taryn now teased.

"Only if you want it," Roger said

"I definitely want it!"

Taryn moved down and slowly licked the shaft of Roger's dick, from his balls all the way to the tip, before slowly taking the head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Opening wider, she worked his cock in her mouth until she had it at the back of her throat and was struggling to breathe. Rising up, she looked at his face and saw his eyes closed, lost in the pure bliss she was giving him.

Continuing to suck her brother's cock, Taryn felt herself getting wet again. She turned sideways, allowing Roger to access her pussy with his fingers. With the mutual stimulation now happening, it didn't take long before Taryn released his cock from her mouth, and laid back with her legs open.

"Fuck me, Roger. I need you so bad."

Roger was tantalized by the sight of his sister laying there, waiting to be fucked, but wasted no time and knelt between her legs. He pressed the head of his cock against her pussy lips, and felt the moist warmth of her womb. Moving slowly, he entered her, stretching her tight opening until he bottomed out inside her. With gentle motion, Roger fucked his little sister in missionary, reaching out with his hands to touch her breasts and kissing her deeply. Before long she began to moan with ragged breath.

"Fuck me harder," she whispered in his ear, pushing his chest until Roger was in an upright position. Roger took the cue and sped up his thrusts, almost completely withdrawing his cock from her sheath and slamming it back in, his balls slapping her ass. Wanting to see her beautiful ass as they fucked, Roger flipped Taryn over. Greedily, Taryn stuck her ass out and buried her face in the pillow as Roger fucked her doggy style, her pussy lips gripping his cock every time he withdrew from her.

"Keep going-I'm getting close!" Taryn told her brother, looking back so she could watch his face as he slammed into her wet cunt. A few more strokes from Roger was all it took to drive his little sister over the edge again, the muscles in her pussy spasming as she came on his cock.

Falling forward into a surfboard position, Roger slowed his rhythm to let Taryn take a break, but knew his own orgasm wasn't far off. He then rolled to his back and Taryn lowered herself onto his cock. Riding him, she rocked her hips back and forth, her perky breasts bouncing in his face and her face frozen in pleasure.

"I'm getting close," Roger warned as he felt his balls begin to tighten up.

"I want to you to cum in me, Roger. Can you cum in your little sister?" Taryn begged him.

That was all Roger needed to hear. She squeezed her thighs tight as Roger thrust upward, shooting his semen deep into his sister's pussy. She stayed on top of him with his cock deep inside her until he had emptied himself completely into her womb, then leaned over and kissed him deeply, enjoying the gentle movements of his cock still buried deeply in her now sensitive pussy. As Roger softened, his cock finally slid from Taryn's depth, followed by the cum he pumped into her, dripping from her lips onto the bed.

Taryn and Roger laid quietly in each other's arms, relishing the experience they'd just shared and enjoying the warmth of their sibling, cuddled up next to them. Taryn was the first to break the silence.

"What are you thinking about right now?" She asked Roger, looking into his eyes. His expression was unreadable, and Taryn began to worry.

"Nothing," Roger answered almost reflexively. In reality, his head was spinning. He saw the concern in the eyes of his little sister, and out of his love for her, wanted to put her at ease.

"Taryn, I have so many things running through my mind right now. The most important thing is that I love you, that hasn't changed and it never will."

"I love you too, Roger," Taryn replied, feeling a little relief.

Roger continued,

"I know this wasn't what either of us set out to do, and I know how wrong this is. But what I can't change is the fact that I don't feel bad about it at all, maybe that's what I'm fighting with. I don't have any regrets at all about having sex with you! I just hope you feel the same."

"I really do, Roger. I wanted this so bad, I just didn't really acknowledge in my mind what my body already knew," Taryn confessed to her brother. "I'm just not sure where we go from here. I'm getting married, and I couldn't be happier about it, but I love this too..." Her beautiful brown eyes were now brimming with tears, and Roger could see the conflict she had about it.

After a brief moment, she added, "So what do we do?"

Roger thought about it for a moment. Now that he saw his little sister as a lover, rather than just a sibling, something had shifted in his brain. He didn't want this to end, as long as she didn't either. It would be complicated, he thought, but Taryn was worth it. He had an idea.

"Look, maybe we don't have to solve all of our problems right this second. I have this room until tomorrow, maybe we can just sleep on it and talk more when our heads aren't so clouded?" Roger said as he reached to Taryn's face and dried her tears.

Taryn leaned into her brother and kissed him. "Are you sure all we're going to do is sleep?" She smiled mischievously at Roger. "I had a few other ideas about how we could use the time..."

Roger smiled back at this new woman he had just discovered. "I was hoping you might say that!", and wrapped her up in his arms, kissing her lovingly and grabbing her ass with both of his hands.

Taryn moved down Roger's body and grabbed his cock, which was already swelling back up. Stroking his length, she smiled up at him and held eye contact while inhaling him as deeply as she could. Her tongue dancing on the underside of Roger's shaft and the head of his cock lodged firmly at the back of her throat, he held still while his sister gave him the blowjob of his life. Raising up to where she only held the tip in her mouth, she quickly swallowed his member whole again, causing his body to writhe and his hips to thrust forward. Seeing the reaction she wanted out of him, she continued this action, reaching under his cock and massaging his balls, which once again were beginning to tighten up, preparing to launch cum down Taryn's throat.

Roger gave her a warning of his impending orgasm, which made Taryn double her efforts on her brother's cock. With one last thrust, she planted his head on the back of her tongue as he shot his thick cum into her mouth. The swallowing sensation he felt was amazing, but she couldn't swallow the following spurts he injected into her quick enough, and by the time he was finished unloading his semen, he looked down to see cum running out of Taryn's mouth and down her chin, dripping onto her perky boobs.

She finally released his cock, and smiled as she wiped his cum off her breasts with a finger, which she stuck in her mouth and licked clean with the same veracity she had as she was sucking him.

"Good god, that was so amazing..." was all Roger could offer verbally as a response to his sister's performance.

"I'm glad you liked it, you taste great," Taryn looked up at him and said, licking her lips, searching for any of his semen she may have missed. "I love making you feel that way, it feels right to me!"

Roger smiled through his post-orgasm daze. "It feels right to me, too. I never want this to end."

"Me neither. No matter what." Taryn confirmed to him.

"Can I return the favor?" Roger asked her, sitting upright in the bed.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Taryn replied, surprising herself with how hungry she was for her brother to satisfy her.

Roger sat at the end of the bed with Taryn standing between his legs. He kissed her as he lightly ran his fingertips from her neck, across her breasts, and down her stomach, coming to a stop at the top of her thighs. Goosebumps surfaced on Taryn's soft skin from the sensation and the anticipation of her pleasure. Dampening his fingers with her juices, Roger inserted his index and middle fingers into his sister's vagina and used the soft pad of his thumb to stimulate her clitoris, earning a sharp gasp and the weakening of Taryn's knees.

"Right...there, keep going," Taryn moaned, hips moving back and forth at Roger's touch. He was quick to learn what she liked, and focused his attention on those areas, quickly bringing Taryn back to the brink of orgasmic bliss. However, he had different plans,and surprised her by bending her over the edge of the bed and kneeling behind her.

Spreading her legs apart, Taryn felt a rush of electricity when Roger stuck his face between her ass cheeks, licking her pussy fervently from behind. Drilling into her hole with his tongue, she pushed her ass back to him to increase the sensation. Roger, seeing the opportunity, retracted from her pussy and ran his tongue in a light circle around Taryn's tiny asshole, making her squeal and shake. As she lowered her hand down to rub her clitoris from the front, he stuck the tip of his tongue inside her delicious starfish and she began to buck her hips, approaching her climax.

"Yessssssss," she hissed, as her brother turned his attention back to her pussy. The combination of his tongue plunging in her vagina and her fingers on her clitoris, a deep, rolling orgasm came over Taryn, and she collapsed face down on the bed, her pussy and legs spasming. As the climax receded, she turned over to look at her brother, still kneeling on the ground, his face soaked with his little sister's juices, with a wide smile.

"Holy FUCK! You know what you're doing down there!" Taryn exclaimed, still shocked that her big brother's tongue made her cum so hard.

Roger grinned sideways at her and said, "I'm just glad I can make you feel as good as you make me feel."

"I have never, ever, cum that hard before," Taryn confessed to her brother. She was in ecstasy, and reached her arms out, inviting Roger back in bed.

As Roger embraced her, they shared a long kiss, followed by a contented silence and gentle exploration of each other's body. Comforted by the warmth from their sibling, the soft bed, and the re-assurance of their relationship with each other, they both slipped off to sleep, wrapped up in each other's arms.

--

The morning light crept through the window shade and gently woke Taryn, who found she was alone in bed. Her first thought was that he woke up and regretted the night before, and left her there. Her anxiety was quickly assuaged as the bathroom door opened and Roger appeared, freshly showered and drying his hair with the towel. He smiled at her warmly.

"Good morning sleepyhead, I hope you slept well?" He said to her, sitting on the side of the bed. He was still naked, and Taryn took her time looking at her brother's body, smiling back at him.

"I think that might have been the best sleep I've had in ages!" Taryn said, stretching her arms over her head. She sat up and the comforter fell away from her, exposing her breasts to her older brother. She did nothing to try and cover them, and leaned over to kiss him.

"You hungry?" Roger asked her. "I ordered room service, it should be here in the next few minutes."

"Starving! Let me clean up a little bit before it gets here." Taryn said. She lazily got out of bed and started toward the bathroom.

As Taryn stood under the hot shower, she thought about her brother. Even the morning after, her desire for him had not waned, and she smiled to herself upon discovering this revelation. As she washed her hair, she replayed the previous night in her mind, sending tingles and goosebumps coursing through her body as she remembered their first kiss, the moment he first touched her pussy, the look in his eyes when he pumped her full of his cum. Yes, she was about to be married, she knew that. Yes, she was attracted to her brother as well, something that could never be public and would ruin them both if anyone ever found out. Her love for Roger and desire for him won out in her mind, and she knew she'd be willing to take the risk for him.

Stepping out of the shower, she toweled off and put on her pink panties and t-shirt from the day before. She opened the door and smelled coffee, and walked out to see Roger, wearing only a pair of boxers, setting out two mugs, and two plates of eggs, hash browns and bacon. She smiled at him as he turned to her.

"You are so beautiful, T. How did I get this lucky?" Roger said, looking her up and down.

Taryn blushed, and said, "I think I'm the lucky one! You're a great catch, and you're my brother. I can't believe it took us this long to do this."

They sat down to eat, and Roger looked over his coffee cup across the table at his little sister. His feelings toward her had only solidified overnight, and he understood that while it might be hard, it would be worth it for him as well.

"So," Roger said, looking hopefully at Taryn. "Have you given any thought on whats in the future for us? If you want it, I want it too. I love you. I always have and you know that, but now that things are different, my feelings for you are so much deeper."

Taryn beamed back at her brother, knowing she loved him as he loved her. "Let's take it day by day, Roger. I love you and I never want to stop loving you, or making love with you."

Suddenly, breakfast was abandoned as the two siblings rushed toward each other and embraced, kissing deeply and moving to the bed. It was an unrushed, passionate sex between brother and sister this time, slowly making love to each other with tenderness and care. Laying next to each other, completely spent and looking into each others eyes, they were at the beginning of what would be a life-long secret love story between brother and sister.

--

Epilogue

The box was waiting on her front step when she got home from work, and seeing the return address, she knew exactly what it was. Taryn had not seen the finished product after Roger edited her photos, opting to wait until the picture book she got as a gift for her fiancé to arrive. She tore open the package and opened the book, mesmerized at the work Roger had done, and loving the way her body looked. Kaylie had been right all along, just seeing those pictures made her feel more confident about herself. Brian's gonna love these! She thought to herself.

In the bottom of the box, under the book was a white envelope with Taryn's name handwritten on it. She recognized Roger's writing immediately, and when she opened it a single picture fell out. Holding it up, she saw a picture of her, tucked into bed and sleeping peacefully with the morning light shining on her face, her hair behind her on the pillow, with a content expression on her face. Smiling and turning the picture over, she found a note.

Of all the shots I took, this one is my favorite. I woke up in the morning and didn't want to disturb you, but I couldn't resist capturing you as I see you now- as the real, vulnerable, amazing woman you are. I hope when you see this picture, it reminds you of how I feel, and I cannot wait to see where things go from here. I love you. -R.

Taryn put the picture away, excited about the newfound love she had for her brother.