All Comments on 'Picture Perfect'

by Joetex_13

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx9 months ago

Great story! Although a great place to end this story, I would love to read more about them and their evolving relationship…. Perhaps her having her brother’s babies? Secret rendezvous? Coming clean to her hubby? Or maybe a threesome with her best friend and her brother? Perhaps a threesome where he impregnates his sister yet again, but also her best friend too?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Superb!

Fatdog25Fatdog259 months ago

I think you wrote a great story for your first one. You might want to double check your dialog tags, there was a double up at the beginning.

Hopefully, the infidelity angle won't penalize you too much. I'm not a fan of that myself but the story was still good enough to earn 5* from me.

Mr_coaterMr_coater9 months ago

Excellent story especially for your first one. Please keep right them and posting them.

ceedeehceedeeh9 months ago

I loved the story, but cannot imagine her going thru a marriage with the intention of cheating on her husband now and forever after. I would have felt better if she was honest, and cancelled the wedding. Going ahead with the marriage is a disaster waiting to eventually happen!

Sune2022Sune20229 months ago

great Storie. Needs a second part. I also think the best friend was sleeping with the brother as well and that why she di d not get married

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 Stars. I enjoyed the story, but have 2 requests or observations.

1) What is the sick fascination with getting every sister, daughter or stepdaughter pregnant? I know it's fantasy but please you assholes be a little realistic. Kids often ruin the figure of a woman. Plus the time young children take, it is unreasonable to think life is a fuck fest after child birth.

2) This was a sexy boudoir photo shoot. Ever hear of a garterbelt, stockings, and heels? I know heels were mentioned but never really addressed them in the photos or once the sex started.

Maybe it's just me, but a boudoir photo shoot means bra, garterbelt, panties, stockings and heels.

I bet a session with sexy Taryn getting pounded while her legs are in the air while clad in a garterbelt with stockings attached and heels on. Then how the garterbelt frames her ass while she takes cock from behind. How she looks like a sexy fuck slut while riding Roger's cock. Whipping her hips as she slides on his pole.

I loved that she drank his cum, but a big facial load would have been a hot addition.

Please don't follow up with Taryn getting pregnant. The idea of a threesome with her friend is hot. With both in hot sexy lingerie, bra, garterbelt, panties with stockings and heels. That's boudoir slut wear!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For your first attempt, this is damn good. The slow burn and surrender of both siblings were perfectly paced.

I'd love another chapter.

It will be interesting to see how the infidelity plays out, with the possibility of a pregnancy.

But take your time, like you did with this one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent first story. A few mechanics (typos, and missing apostrophes), but not so much to detract. Epilogues are hard to write, but give the closure the reader needs. It great that the brother and sister love each other; the epilogue also needed to resolve how she loves both her brother and her husband.

photokenphotoken9 months ago

Great story! I hope this is just your first of many stories!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic writing. Awesome story. Thank you so much.

Marvin2017Marvin20179 months ago

One slip-up

Upon checking in to the suite, Roger was concerned that the room had a west-facing window.

He wanted the natural light to shoot in.

In the epilogue (which should te the prologue to the next chapter), he mentioned her face

shining in the morning light.

The sun sets in the west and rises in the east. What was his lighting source?

Nonetheless, 5 ⭐️s

AverageBearAverageBear9 months ago

You had me until the lack of a decent resolution at the end. She needed to commit to Roger and let Brian go, or the other way around. Planning on a lifetime of cheating on both of them turned Taryn into a cheap tramp. Sorry to be so blunt and judgmental, but I absolutely hated the ending, after enjoying the rest. I didn't vote as a result.

Red_22bRed_22b9 months ago

Fantastic story! Encore.......

kingbob69kingbob699 months ago

Fantastic writing. Absolutely loved it!

SteveO_79SteveO_799 months ago

Fantastic first story. Hopefully, you will have many more. I totally get what it's like to have an idea in your head and finally get it out. The same thing happened with me and my first story, it took me years to complete. When it was finally published it was like a weight was lifted. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you do next.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER19 months ago

Fantastic story. Really well written and a great idea for a first story. Reading between the lines I think he had sex with Kaylie as well?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're telling your story well. However, a cheat story doesn't go too well down with some of us, so the story ought to be tagged as such.

202GE202GE8 months ago

Good writing, good premise but the epilogue points to both her getting married and a possible romance with her brother. Unless the character is going to be a crappy person and keep cheating she would decide which one to pursue.

stockingnutstockingnut8 months ago

Awesome story! I love the build up. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're reading erotica yet you absurdly expect strict adherence to the Old Testament and the Commandments. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds—

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just dont see how teardrop shaped breasts could be called remotely perky. just barely attached to the chest by a bit of skin expanding down like a teardrop just flopping around?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoetex_13@Joetex_13
My main writing interests are dystopian fiction, I have two novels I’m working on with hopes of getting them published. When I need to take a break from that, I have always enjoyed reading erotica, so I tried my hand at writing it and I enjoy it! I’m big on romance/love storie...