All Comments on 'Picture Perfect Ch. 01'

by darthkerr

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked it

I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really nice

Looking forward to the next chapter :-)

TxbearccTxbearccalmost 6 years ago
Next!

Well written. Good story line. Can't wait for Ch. 2.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 6 years ago
He got to wiped dude ass.

Is he gonna cry a every time. Man up get some Icy Hot!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
good story

like where its headed. i agree - it could use a little editing and clean-up, but a very good first story. i gave it 5 stars. i hope to see chapter 2 soon.

darthkerrdarthkerralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you for your kind comments, even the negative ones, I realize not everyone will like every story so it doesn't bother me that people don't like it, in fact gave me some ideas. Chapter 2 is in the works and hope to get it up in the next few weeks if possible!

Oh and with an editor if it all works out.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
I'D GIVE YOU A SOLID 10 STAR, BUT HOW'S 5

BEAUTIFUL STORY! SO TIRED OF THE 'MOM'S HOT SO I FUCKED HER' STORIES. THIS STORY WAS VERY GOOD. AS A RETIRED SENIOR EDITOR FOR A MAJOR PUBLISHING COMPANY AND FOR AWHILE A MAJOR OUTDOOR HUNTING MAGAZINE, I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH WHAT'S GOOD AND WHAT'S NOT. OTHER THAN SOME MINOR EDITING CORRECTIONS, YOUR ONTO A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY. I LOVED IT! THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good, sweet but need some more attention

First let's her the bad out of the way - you really should invest into and editor, there is too much stuff than need fixing that simply put diverts attention from the story; learn the difference between the (by now notorious around here) "your" and "you're"; re-reading your stories before posting will spare you a lot of trouble down the road as there are a lot of prefixes and nouns missing.

Now to the good stuff - I like the characters and the setting that brought them together, reminds me of several authors and their stories all bunched into one package; the pacing is good measured and fits the over all appearance; the story is giving off a very positive vibe and has potential for a longer series so I hope there is more to come in the near future.

All in all it's a decent story that has lots to offer and lots that could and should be fixed before going forward. Despite all of this I give it a 3* for the current state and hope to see improvements in the upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Can't wait for chapter 2 and future stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

On the concept and presentation. Your effort in getting the story out of your mind and onto the pages here is obvious and sincere. An editor will make a world of difference in helping to smooth out the flow. It is a gentle and believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good story but...

I definitely agree that you need an editor to help you on spelling and grammar. The story is good, just needs to be edited and properly executed. But still a good start.

Anonymous-E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Its alright

I'm not gunna criticize ur grammer or spelling mistakes just he's how old and clearly doesn't have much of a back bone with his looks u think he would snap on anyone who talked to him like that I'm 23 with glasses opposite of a nerd but I still used to get made fun of till grade 7 when I stood up for myself so personally I think u could have taken the parking lot scene a completely different way but maybe in your next chapters (if u write any and if so soon) you will write differently as mike and his sister grow with each other all said though good read

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

I like the theme of your story, its progressing, its hot and arousing. You'd be surprised how many sisters who love their brothers taught them about feelings, people and Yes sex. They wanted them to know what is the right way to be intimate with a girl / woman and many even banged their brothers as they feel in love with them BUT most of all wanted them to learn. Treat women right and have great sex all their lives with whomever they chose. In turn many brothers helped their sisters in the same way.

In any case, please continue as her brother needs to gain confidence, know what's right and how to please a woman. Hopefully, they practice well and often until he can bang his beautiful sister into next week. Some day he will find a beauty and show his classmates who think he's a wimp how its done with a gorgeous woman who is above them. Good start, thanks.

MhouserMhouseralmost 6 years ago
Love it

Please don't add anyone to their love story.

darthkerrdarthkerralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you all! More coming!

I want to thank everyone again for their kind words, chapter 2 is in the works!

As far as the issues I have with chapter 1, primarily the spelling and grammar, I'd like to apologise to the people following this story, I jumped the gun and posted it before I found an editor to work with me. I was too excited too see what people thought about my story.

You will be happy to know I found an editor and will be reuploading ch.1 when it's edited!

I'm not sure how many chapters this story will have but I will keep going as long as there is interest and ideas keep coming to me. Thank you all again for the wonderful feedback I have been receiving for my first attempt at a Literotica story! I hope you all enjoy the coming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get an editor

There are several good editors available. Use them. I kept loosing track of the story for grammar errors. He for Her, Her for Here, little things changed the flow of the story.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 6 years ago
good story

The story is good and hoping you write more but please get an editor \ proof reader. Loads of typos/wrong words - possibly due to auto correction software ??? Definitely spoils the flow. Please don't let this put you off writing more - only intended to help you improve :)

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
A beautiful story

Hope you continue the series tomorrow.

Lovely and tender story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wtf

Wtf was that what a loser don’t write next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Looking for a continuation

I hope you continue this story. I loved it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"skin graphs"?

A really annoying read... in fact, I gave up on it. Too many annoyances.

RULE # 1: Don't annoy your reader!

dault3883dault3883almost 6 years ago
dont listen to the bashers

this was a very beautiful story i loved it and cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Horrible grammar and spelling errors, I couldn't finish it.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 6 years ago
good first story

tender and romantic...like what they say...no errors that an editor can't fix to make it better with the next chapter/s...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

I liked it. Keep it going.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 5 years ago
A new angle

I like the story, it's a little less derivative than the usual tale. A backstory that infers certain things onto the characters giving them immediate substance. Unfortunately the story is marred by the numerous mistakes throughout and would recommend you get someone (or someones) to read through your future works to correct the errors. Liberal use of "your" when "you're" was needed and more than a few errant words just ruin the pacing, at least for me. I'd be interested in a continuation but it needs to be cleaned up before publication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter Two?

You've got a good start, but it needs more. Where is chapter two?

darthkerrdarthkerrover 5 years agoAuthor
Update on story

Hello everyone, I know it has been a while and ch.2 is almost done, I have been away from here for longer than expected, between weddings , funerals and a new job life has got in the way, I have chapter 2 pretty much done, my biggest challenge has been finding an editor, I have tried many but haven't had any luck, I will probably end up publishing what I have and try to edit it to the best of my ability.

I have not abandoned this story nor do I plan to. If there are any available editors that happen to be reading this comment I looking for one for this chapter and the first, and of course future chapters. I will keep searching for an editor but also don't want any readers following this story to lose interest. Thank you all for all the support and wonderful words of encouragement. I hope to get ch.2 uploaded hopefully sooner than later.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Really good

Really enjoyable story. You tell it at good pace displaying characters feelings. 5*

Only fly in the ointment would be proof reading is necessary, the I would give it 6*, if it were possible. Words like accually should be actually, little things like this detract from the story.

You slip on the tense occassionally going into present tense for short sections.

Try your own proofing using text to speech. It really helps pick up the small things.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84almost 5 years ago

I find it ironic how all of the people complaining about the story's bad grammar and spelling have horrible grammar and spelling in their comments, lol. They are not wrong though- you definitely need an editor.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesaralmost 5 years ago
I like where this is going

But it says the timeline is 2011. I think a heartbreak and 7-8 year separation is coming and I can't stand that. I just can't get invested in stories that eventually become heartbreak stories. Sure there might be reunion later down the line but I just can't stand it. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarthkerr@darthkerr
Update: July 7,2020 First off I hope everyone is safe and healthy! I've decided to try and at least update people so you don't think I've abandoned my story, I haven't. As you can imagine last thing on my mind was writing on top of that I have been working through it all. s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES