Picture Perfect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting my pussy filled with my ex husband's cum while admiring the Los Angeles skyline isn't exactly how I expected to pass my morning today. But here we are.

He pulls back, panting, as he buttons his trousers up and I try to fix my skirt back to normal.

"Well," he says, "I hope you hate me a little bit less now."

"I'll think about that," I reply, smiling.

"I sure hope it does. In any case, what just happened has been... Mutually beneficial."

I pause. "What do you mean, 'mutually beneficial'?"

"Both of us got what we wanted, right?"

"I'm not sure I follow."

"You got your revenge on Sarah, who I'm pretty sure had her ear pressed against the door the entire time to hear you moan and squeal, and I got to make her jealous."

I raise my eyebrows. "What reason would you have to make her jealous? You said you cut it off, right?"

He smirks. "Yes, I dud cut it off. When she got a new boyfriend, that is. I had to do something to get back to her, don't you think?"

I feel my rage building up. "So that's why you called me here? Just to get back to Sarah?"

"Hey! As I said, mutually beneficial."

"And what was all that crap about how you missed me and you would try to make things right?"

"I wasn't lying about that, Emma. I do miss you. And you've got to admit, I've gotten better at this, don't you think?"

"Well yes, but-- That's not the point! The point is that you tricked me."

"You didn't seem to mind just a few minutes ago. I heard the moans."

I can't resist. I grab an ashtray from the small glass table and throw it directly at his face, as he barely manages to dodge it, and lets it crash into the wall. At the very least, it seems like history repeats itself.

I take a deep breath. "Glad to see you're still the same manipulative asshole you've always been."

"Come on, love. That's a little unfair."

"Don't you fucking call me 'love' ever again!" I shout and head to the office door.

"Emma!" he shouts.

I turn back to look at him.

"When I said I want to make things right, I wasn't lying. I still love you. I don't want to lose you again."

I shake my head. "Mike... Go fuck yourself."

I storm out of the office, slamming the door behind me as hard as I can.

I move towards the outer door with my head hung low, even as I feel Sarah staring at me with a smug grin.

"Go fuck yourself too," I shout as I head outside towards the elevator.

I head back home, still in disbelief about what just happened. I should have never let this asshole fuck me again. It was monumentally stupid of me to think that it was remotely possible that he'd ever changed.

I mean, it's not like I didn't have fun. I did. He's gotten better at this, that's for sure. And it seems that I still make him horny.

Yeah. Let's stick with that. After all, he's the one who invited me. He's the one who needs me. I can get back to ignoring him, leaving him with blue balls at the thought that he can never have me again.

That, at least, is something that can make me smile.

12